PDA

View Full Version : Alignment time....

Mk3 VR6
09-26-2009, 01:04 PM
so its time for an alignment.. and i wanna get it done. but 1 question. will they do the alignment with the tires i have. theyre worn out. but they will last a lil longer. does it matter? should i go ahead and do it . i wanna do it because they are just wasting like a mufffaka. so alignment would help no duh..

thanks /

99jdmLs
09-26-2009, 01:07 PM
yes, you should always get an alignment if it needs to get done....then when u get new tires you won't have to worry about it

Mk3 VR6
09-26-2009, 01:11 PM
yes, you should always get an alignment if it needs to get done....then when u get new tires you won't have to worry about it

yeah huh .. aiite man thanks for thee help! + reps for joo

Barefoot
09-26-2009, 03:29 PM
yes, you should always get an alignment if it needs to get done....then when u get new tires you won't have to worry about it50% correct. first half yes to an extent. second half no.

as for the op

if your tires are showing camber or toe i wouldnt waste the money right now. get u new tires and alignment if u all at the same place some time.

Master Shake
09-26-2009, 07:56 PM
50% correct. first half yes to an extent. second half no.

as for the op

if your tires are showing camber or toe i wouldnt waste the money right now. get u new tires and alignment if u all at the same place some time.
its what i would go with.