PDA

View Full Version : Leadership poll.

Captain-Obvious™
09-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Since Justin doesn't seem like he is super motivated to keep things moving. (No offense at all man) I think we need a team of two members that are involved and around a lot, and try to set things up on a regular basis.

That being said, I think we should vote on who we think would make the best leaders. The two highest vote getters who are willing to take the reigns of the Goons will be the leadership.

So submit your name for consideration here by Mid-day Monday and I'll make the poll then.

Sorry if it seems like I'M trying to run things, but I just wanna make sure we don't become one of those crews that withers and dies due to lack of true leaders.

NVEOUS
09-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Great idea mang.

SandM
09-26-2009, 02:43 PM
I vote that leadership stays in Justin's hands. While the OG's are still around, I think it best for one of them to lead, make the decisions, accept new members, etc...

Justin comes to the larger meets which would be easy for us to introduce people that have shown interest in joining and let us offer our opinions of them if they have chilled with us before.

The leader doesn't have to be the only one that suggests meets and shit. He's a busy person and that's understandable. There have been a few of us that have made suggestions to hang out lately and it has been working out just fine.

Captain-Obvious™
09-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I vote that leadership stays in Justin's hands. While the OG's are still around, I think it best for one of them to lead, make the decisions, accept new members, etc...

Justin comes to the larger meets which would be easy for us to introduce people that have shown interest in joining and let us offer our opinions of them if they have chilled with us before.

The leader doesn't have to be the only one that suggests meets and shit. He's a busy person and that's understandable. There have been a few of us that have made suggestions to hang out lately and it has been working out just fine.

If you say so.

PURP
09-27-2009, 12:48 AM
This is not up for debate.... Justin and myself are and will always be the goons so called leaders... That's how it has worked from day one and that's how it will be till we die... When I get to a regular computer... These threads will be locked and or deleted