PDA

View Full Version : potential member

LightsOut
09-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey my name is Justin. Yea I know I have bad rep on here cause people trashing me and I fight back. I'm a cool guy in person. I respect people who deserve it not assholes who have power and try to show off. I us to be a engineer at the atlant renissance in down town Atlanta. Lost my job this year cause the econamy and new guy always gets gone 1st. Now I just fix cars people I know nothing big. And I do alot with my family. I'm Asian so their a big part of my life. I drive a 1995mitsubishi galant swap. Titanium cam headers intake racing pistons and rings. Apexi n1. Nothing to high tech. I know it's a galant but I been throu 4civics and 2tegs and this tub is lasting lol. My plans are lowering it. New rims or tires for my old ones. Boosting. Nothing big just 60+ lol. .... I'm just looking for a cool crew. I'm tired of being the loner at meets cause people from southside I know don't wanta drive up north that far lol. And a cool crew to kick it with when ever. Don't judge me before you get to know me..... I'm on face book whole name is Justin Lee feel free to add me

Siean
09-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Sup J., I'm CN. I'm new to the crew. I don't think you have to worry about people being assholes here. I haven't see everyone but the people that I was introduced to is pretty f@&kin' cool. No worries man.

LightsOut
09-25-2009, 05:03 PM
That's cool. I got a -rep from some guy idk or ever talk to called me a tool cause I was trying to get a 4door meet. Assholes. Idk y

importkid4sho
09-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey man don't worry about them, I got neg rep cus someone started somethig with me and I got neg rep but it's kool. Well this crew is very diverse and if u wanna hang wit us hit up c.smock and sumi on here they really kool man! And yeah I read the thread where u had that lil arguement its ok man shake it off. I'll +rep u! Help you out alil

LightsOut
09-25-2009, 08:01 PM
That's cool man thanks. And yea c.smock told me to post here so I did. And yea lol I'm always defending my self from people that wanta be big and bad on the net.