PDA

View Full Version : Found.

draghard
10-13-2005, 07:56 PM
1600 block of Beaver Ruin. 60-something miles from it's home. I hate thieves. Trailer'ed him home tonight. Rebuilding sometime soon...I have a good starting point. Completely stripped except for the front seats and the dash. Hahahaha, stupid asses left the amp under the seat. At least I got that much back.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/TgerLilyXx/Billy.jpg
I <3 him still.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/TgerLilyXx/billy2.jpg
What pisses me off is that there was a 98 Honda next to my car today...and all they took were the wheels. And Gwinnett county paid for their tow! But I have to pay 95 bucks to get my car back...ontop of having it stolen and gutted. Jesus. :rant:

CRVTech
10-13-2005, 07:58 PM
And then being stuck under my boyfriends name. Oiy.

drupason
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
damn that sucks!

quickdodge®
10-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Was it found at a house or shop of some sort? Later, QD.

melisme0
10-13-2005, 08:02 PM
jim i'm sorry tell kim hey .........well remember when mine got stolen so i know where you guys are coming from and how you feel i'm sorry ya'll (this is misi)

CRVTech
10-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Was it found at a house or shop of some sort? Later, QD.

Nah, side of the road. They found it around three or so yesterday. Gwinnett cop spotted it....not like it was hard to miss or anything.

quickdodge®
10-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah. Well, you probably don't know, but I went looking for it this past Monday and Saturday. I was looking for several cars from IA. Glad at least it was found. I had your number as well as the other dude's number on me. Later, QD.

CRVTech
10-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah. Well, you probably don't know, but I went looking for it this past Monday and Saturday. I was looking for several cars from IA. Glad at least it was found. I had your number as well as the other dude's number on me. Later, QD.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I'm just glad he's home now. It's doesn't really make it okay, just a little better. I just hope everyone else ends up better off than I did.

quickdodge®
10-13-2005, 08:10 PM
So far, no. Which sucks. Hopefully, we can make something happen, though. Later, QD.

CARBON GST
10-13-2005, 08:48 PM
hey, be sure to keep your eyes on ebay for some of your stolen stuff. If you can find it listed, and its in the ATL area, you can catch the bastards. Just get their info from ebay or paypal . . . or just make sure you win the bid and tell them you want to pick it up locally. I install stereos and I see this happen all the time . . . watch ebay

99ITRGIRL
10-13-2005, 08:55 PM
glad u got it back

5thgcelica
10-13-2005, 08:55 PM
oh man, i am so sorry. least you got it back but man..id be heartbroken.

Negrodamus
10-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Damn found off Beaver Ruin......hmmmmmmm thats soloboys area.

ahmonrah
10-13-2005, 09:28 PM
that's that bullshit man.....death to theives!!!!!

but i'm on the hunt for projectwidows car right now. i've been through some areas up by where he lives at and no luck so far.

CRVTech
10-14-2005, 08:06 AM
oh man, i am so sorry. least you got it back but man..id be heartbroken.

Yeah..it sucked pretty bad. I knew it was gutted when I went to go look at it...but I still wasn't prepared for it. It's the worst feeling in the world to see your car sitting on it's rotors completely molested. They were some weird theives too... Like, they cut all the wires in the engine bay but then picked out the fuses they wanted. They got the cd case under the drivers seat and actually went through it and took the cds they wanted...but left the amp under the passenger seat...after they cut the wires right next to it... They pulled out all the wires running under the carpet for the air ride, and then left them in the car. They took my center console, which was fubar anyway, but left the part that surrounds the shifter. They left the shifter boot in the car, but took the shift nob. I dunno, I just get a really weird feeling about it. Like, they don't really know what they're doing. Or maybe they have a specific car in mind and they're gutting my car to finish theirs. It's just weird. I was left with a lot more stuff than everyone else I know that has had their car stolen. Weird.

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 08:29 AM
sucks...sucks alot but ateleast you got teh car back...was the motor intact?

civic95
10-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Is the engine gone?

o0oVteco0o
10-14-2005, 08:41 AM
takling abotu stupid asses? haha shit you just got hack whether or not they took the amp, they sure did took alot of shit though, the theives including your self is a stupid ass :)

o0oVteco0o
10-14-2005, 08:45 AM
talking"""about*** it wont let me edit why?

aaronfelipe
10-14-2005, 08:45 AM
WOW

Kristi
10-14-2005, 08:47 AM
damn that sucks! i'm sorry!

people who steal cars need to EAD!

o0oVteco0o
10-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Damn found off Beaver Ruin......hmmmmmmm thats soloboys area.

seems to me thats something soloboy would do also the fact that he also has an integra, he was selling and something maybe gone wrong and he needs some part to make it run nad look good.....dont know but that is where soloboy stays at, and he is one of the thieves who be doing all this shit you might see the next day he will post your shit for sale if not thats maybe the parts he need because thats what that nigga is always doing jack cars and make money off of it, if not add it to his car since he does got a integra

The Ren
10-14-2005, 08:49 AM
congrates on finding the car.. im sorry it was in such bad shape.. but hey your doing better than alot of other peeps right now..

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 09:04 AM
seems to me thats something soloboy would do also the fact that he also has an integra, he was selling and something maybe gone wrong and he needs some part to make it run nad look good.....dont know but that is where soloboy stays at, and he is one of the thieves who be doing all this shit you might see the next day he will post your shit for sale if not thats maybe the parts he need because thats what that nigga is always doing jack cars and make money off of it, if not add it to his car since he does got a integra

you sure do know alot about him, that your boyfriend?

insane1320racing
10-14-2005, 09:18 AM
sorry to hear bro

o0oVteco0o
10-14-2005, 09:19 AM
no but he had stole one my homeboy car and the next day posted all them shit up for sale, alot of people should know him hes gotten caughter atleast 2 times doing this shit and hes still out there doing the same shit, alot of rumors out there in atlanta about his ass

Kevykev
10-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Judging from the tow truck pics, they took the motor.

Damn theives should all get RAPED!

CRVTech
10-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah, they took everything. I knew the motor was gone the morning it was stolen. I just hope they felt joy in their sick little hearts when they popped the hood and saw how much they had just scored. Six grand in motor and trans work alone...not to mention all the money in the air ride and wheels. And I had just bought those damn tires. :mad:

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 10:04 AM
takling abotu stupid asses? haha shit you just got hack whether or not they took the amp, they sure did took alot of shit though, the theives including your self is a stupid ass :)
Have a nice vacation :tongue:

CRVTech
10-14-2005, 10:05 AM

Ha. I was just ignoring that guy, but thank you. :D

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Ha. I was just ignoring that guy, but thank you. :D
In a situation like this I am not gonna tolerate remarks like that

Vteckidd
10-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Please PM me what was taken out of it, what motor, what tranny, any idenifying marks, etc

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 10:13 AM
More than likely it will be ground off but if you have the block number/tranny vin that will help also.

99SI
10-14-2005, 10:16 AM
When will the madness end. It's bad when I go to Atlanta and we take my girlfriends Lexus RX300 because my damn Honda is more likely to get stolen. Fuck, I don't go anywhere in my car that I can't keep an eye on it or have to leave it alone for more than 30 minutes or so. It's really a shame. I wish the police would do a car theft taskforce and spend 1/10th the time and money investigating this shit as they do on some other things.

Vteckidd
10-14-2005, 10:18 AM
i come across things from time to time, so i may be abel to find out where that motor went and whose car it is in now.

i wont discuss anything further, PM me

The Golden Child
10-14-2005, 10:18 AM
must be happy and sad about ur car ..
hope all works well in the future with your car ..

£G2♣
10-14-2005, 10:19 AM
damn real sorry to hear, thats also a unique color

B16a2 Civic
10-14-2005, 10:21 AM

Lol, wheres he goin and for how long?

CRVTech
10-14-2005, 10:21 AM
must be happy and sad about ur car ..
hope all works well in the future with your car ..

:) Thanks. This is for the best in the end. Now I won't feel bad about cutting it apart and setting it on a hacked s-10 frame. ..and then dropping a 350 in it...

A.P. Photography
10-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Lol, wheres he goin and for how long?
He is going on a little vacation for 3 weeks to ponder why not to make accusations and snide remarks in someones thread ;)

£G2♣
10-14-2005, 10:24 AM
^^LOL +1 that was a messed up remark exspecially ho this person is already feeling down about the car and a bad remark make it even worste +1

static
10-14-2005, 11:14 AM
That really sucks, and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you end up restoring it to as good as new. As for them hitting gainesville now, it is the shittiest news in a while. I've seen some nice cars jacked around here lately and it sucks to see so much work go down the drain.

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-14-2005, 12:36 PM
wow that really sucks.. glad you got it back though.