PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Street Fighter IV Sequel?

Paree4g63
09-24-2009, 09:50 PM
From searching on ign.com one day, I came upon a article about this subject. Of course when a certain game sells millions and millions of copies altogether, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! In my opinion, whoever made Street Fighter IV the way it is IS a pure genius. If you think about how hard it would be to even think of all the potential in that game and bring it to its peak; man, I haven't even mastered my character yet but to each his/her own. Lately, I just found out about the dash active and pre-charging techniques a few days ago and honestly I thought I had known it all until I heard about it on youtube. But anyway, I hope the next sequel will be even better. A 3 on 3 like in Snk vs Capcom 2 would be really nice and more characters as well as some new ones would be immaculate.

Btw; their still working on T-Hawk & Deejay for SF4 but are also saying this wouldn't be enough to put up a showcase and would like to add some more characters. We will see!

What are y'alls opinions and what would you like to see improve? :goodjob:

sprix!
09-25-2009, 12:27 PM
I love the game... not sure how great a sequel could be though. They would have to add in quite a bit of content before I would bite.

Firefightin_tC
09-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Shit...someone outside of Seth as a final boss.

Motherfucker...I hate that guy.

Paree4g63
09-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Shit...someone outside of Seth as a final boss.

Motherfucker...I hate that guy.

Haha, he ain't easy to beat no matter what gameplay level you try to put it on but if you didn't notice, he does have a certain pattern on how he does things. If you can out maneuver him; you're good to go. :D

Paree4g63
09-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I love the game... not sure how great a sequel could be though. They would have to add in quite a bit of content before I would bite.

If they add in every single street fighter character ever and make it like SF4 or better. Heck yea I would bite it! And also talk about multiple super/ultra movies; :goodjob:

ItsBlack
09-25-2009, 03:17 PM
I actually got bored of that game pretty quickly. I was so excited when I bought it on first day of release too. I beat it on the hardest difficulty with Ken and haven't played it much after that. Don't get me wrong, its still fun to play online from time to time (I use Bison cause nobody else does) but I guess after taking a break, everybody learned all these new techniques and im out dated lol. I shoulda kept playing lol