PDA

View Full Version : Goon Squad Stickers*

KPFphotography
09-24-2009, 02:45 PM
do yall have anymore? I see all my asap guys riding around with em and they look so clean.

oneSLOWex
09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I def need one if there are any :D

Mrs. Shane94
09-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Ask Brandon aka GKtib®......... He goes MIA when people need stickers.... Won't answer texts or phone call's!!!!!

shane94
09-25-2009, 03:51 AM
no... we need to find someone new to make them.....

Mr. Clean
09-25-2009, 08:02 AM
yeah if we have any they're just left over from when brandon actually still worked at the sticker place. now we def. need someone else.

KPFphotography
09-25-2009, 08:07 AM
talk to Donnie and see where we get our ASAP stickers cut. I think he was getting a good deal

BKgen®
09-26-2009, 01:21 PM
ALL you guys have to do is tell me how many we need. I can't keep track of how many new members we have & how many people need stickawrz.

Shane -- Quit your bitching lol. I have to actually design the one you want and make sure the measurements are correct, the color is right, etc.... and not even get paid for the design. eat a dick -- i have a life and a million other projects i'm working on. excuse me for not dropping everything else i'm doing to get a stupid civic windshield sticker done.

Also, to the OP -- don't worry about getting whoever makes the ASAP stickers to make goon stickers. They'll probably completely butcher the design like Kevin's sticker guy did when he made some "special" stickers for him. I'll take care of it.

Some of you ungrateful assholes need to keep in mind that ASAP supporters, EF squad, and most other squad members have to PAY for their stickers. Every motherfucking sticker I've made for you dickheads has been free.

Captain-Obvious™
09-26-2009, 01:24 PM
ALL you guys have to do is tell me how many we need. I can't keep track of how many new members we have & how many people need stickawrz.

Shane -- Quit your bitching lol. I have to actually design the one you want and make sure the measurements are correct, the color is right, etc.... and not even get paid for the design. So go eat a dick you fucking pussy.

Hook me up with a couple. I don't care what design.

SandM
09-26-2009, 02:59 PM

Shane -- Quit your bitching lol. I have to actually design the one you want and make sure the measurements are correct, the color is right, etc.... and not even get paid for the design. eat a dick -- i have a life and a million other projects i'm working on. excuse me for not dropping everything else i'm doing to get a stupid civic windshield sticker done.

Also, to the OP -- don't worry about getting whoever makes the ASAP stickers to make goon stickers. They'll probably completely butcher the design like Kevin's sticker guy did when he made some "special" stickers for him. I'll take care of it.

Some of you ungrateful assholes need to keep in mind that ASAP supporters, EF squad, and most other squad members have to PAY for their stickers. Every motherfucking sticker I've made for you dickheads has been free.

ILU brandon.... i want more plastic fork burgers

BKgen®
09-26-2009, 03:39 PM
LOL.

i'm pretty sure some of us might've ingested burnt plastic fragments that day. :lmfao:

Captain-Obvious™
09-26-2009, 03:43 PM
For real, but I don't care I still ate three.

blue_lude_91
09-26-2009, 03:44 PM
can i get one soon before i have to move? i can pay you some if thats what you want

BKgen®
09-26-2009, 03:48 PM
lol, don't worry about it. that's not what i was saying, but whatever. i'll get some stickers. just need to know how many. i made like 20+ stickers for one of the last Gainesville/Goon meets we had and gave them to Kevin... I'd like to think most of them made it onto members' cars, but who knows...

blue_lude_91
09-26-2009, 03:51 PM
haha i mean i dont mind paying, someone should throw ya a couple bucks for the effort. im leaving in like 2 weeks

PURP
09-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Almost everytime I've seen you I told you to just cut some more. And all the last ones you gave me were all given out... Hell I don't even have one on my car...lol.....

Mrs. Shane94
09-27-2009, 10:22 PM

Ok don’t even get me started Brandon don’t pull this "not even get paid" SHIT cause Shane kept Texting you how much it would be and to give him a price.... And don’t get smart about the whole dropping everything cause you told us that you would do it and Shane wanted it before tuner fest and you said that you could have it done B4 then... If you didn’t have time or was too busy to do them then you should have texted or PM back to Shane and told him you didn’t have time but no you just IGNORED them!!!!! Im sorry if i pissed you off im just telling you the truth and how we fill...... Have a great day!!!!;)

uproot
09-27-2009, 10:26 PM
i like stickers.

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Ok don’t even get me started Brandon don’t pull this "not even get paid" SHIT cause Shane kept Texting you how much it would be and to give him a price.... And don’t get smart about the whole dropping everything cause you told us that you would do it and Shane wanted it before tuner fest and you said that you could have it done B4 then... If you didn’t have time or was too busy to do them then you should have texted or PM back to Shane and told him you didn’t have time but no you just IGNORED them!!!!! Im sorry if i pissed you off im just telling you the truth and how we fill...... Have a great day!!!!;)

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:ninja:

*runs*

NVEOUS
09-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I no get sticker :cry:

BKgen®
09-27-2009, 11:13 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

SandM
09-28-2009, 10:09 AM
I no get sticker :cry:

you no show up to Luby's on saturday mister "I need to meet you guys"!!!!!!

:taun:

stillaneon
09-28-2009, 10:16 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

:ninja:

*runs*

Stop. that's how she fills.

So you mean to tell me, that I had a Goon sticker on my car when some of the Goons at tunerfest did not?

And damn right you gave me the stickers for free. You don't take it up the ass for nothing... Damn

uproot
09-28-2009, 10:17 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2137/2429420122_2c9c199127.jpg?v=1208728050

You_Wish
09-28-2009, 11:41 AM
i need a sticker hoe bags..

oneSLOWex
09-28-2009, 11:45 AM
I needs one too! I wanna rep the Squad up here in TN

Mrs. Shane94
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
F this shit..............

stillaneon
09-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks :goodjob: Has got nothing to say cause he know im right........

:rolleyes:

I guess I could understand how you "feel"

It's none of my business how you "fill"

I was just being sarcastic.

Sorry:(

NVEOUS
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
you no show up to Luby's on saturday mister "I need to meet you guys"!!!!!!

:taun:
LOL i know mang. I had something come up at the last minute. But I should be able to make it to the cook out. :D:D I get stikar tehn??:cry:

BKgen®
09-28-2009, 05:44 PM
lmfao.

everyone in this thread gets a new sticker except for mrs. shane94.

even mr. shane94 gets one. :D

:lmfao:

NAMNORI
09-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Hell yeah finally i gets sticker!!!

kirk25
09-30-2009, 02:51 PM
can i get one soon before i have to move? i can pay you some if thats what you want
justin i told u last night u cant be a goonie in TEXASS!!! lolz gonna miss u kid