PDA

View Full Version : LMAO greedy ass!!!

Marta Mike
10-13-2005, 06:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051005/ap_on_fe_st/gator_python;_ylt=As8NjE4PsLzlhCH1llhs5_qs0NUE;_yl u=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

AznTraitor
10-13-2005, 06:28 PM
if you actually read the article.....it's pretty messed up.

Alot of enviromentalist are saying those suckers can pretty much wipe out any living creature in the wetlands/marshes.

The Ren
10-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Omg thats crazy

Marta Mike
10-13-2005, 06:32 PM
if you actually read the article.....it's pretty messed up.

Alot of enviromentalist are saying those suckers can pretty much wipe out any living creature in the wetlands/marshes.
and thats exactly why you wont find me there. I heard they like dark meat too-lol

AznTraitor
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
and thats exactly why you wont find me there. I heard they like dark meat too-lol

lol....two of my buddies graduated Ranger school this past year and they were telling me all sorts of stories about snakes and stuff that crawl all over you when you are doing recon and cant move, fuck that....if something gets within 10meter of me, it's gonna get a whole clip unloaded on it.

GTScoob
10-13-2005, 06:45 PM
lol....two of my buddies graduated Ranger school this past year and they were telling me all sorts of stories about snakes and stuff that crawl all over you when you are doing recon and cant move, fuck that....if something gets within 10meter of me, it's gonna get a whole clip unloaded on it.

bah. They probably think you're just ground and no real threat, just lie really still.

Thats nuts, a 13ft python? Good thing they're not poisonous and just constrictors.

MachNU
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM

I agree.....if i was lying there and a liny little water snake or something went over me no problem little scared but no problem....but lets say a 10-20 ft snake comes my way i am pretty sure i would go through my supply of clips and gernades PRETTY guickly. ...... Thats also would be the same for any sppiders big enought o see!!!!!!

GTScoob
10-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Well considering that it's a constrictor you'll have a good bit of time while he's trying to squeeze your brains out before devouring you.

Just get a machete, it'll do just as good.