PDA

View Full Version : Sports Attention: Arkansas Fans!

teh bri
09-24-2009, 11:22 AM
UGA IS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASSES SATURDAY! :goodjob:

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU! :boobies:

http://i33.tinypic.com/5ah068.jpg

Greddypacked
09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
DUH No sh!t right. They beat the Razorbacks dang straight they will beat this team lol.

FlipKing
09-24-2009, 12:10 PM
This a joke?lol I hope so

sogood
09-24-2009, 01:05 PM
:???: Wait... do what? UGA played Arkansas last weekend and they play Arizona State this weekend...

Btw, UGA sucks.

Greddypacked
09-24-2009, 01:18 PM
:???: Wait... do what? UGA played Arkansas last weekend and they play Arizona State this weekend...

Btw, UGA sucks.

You know dang well UGA doesnt suck. Just because your a FLorida gators fan and they are ranked number 1 doesnt mean UGA sucks. Thankyou, stop by again.

FlipKing
09-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Thats why I said I hope it was a joke. Lol ASU does not mean arkansas state.

sogood
09-24-2009, 04:18 PM
You know dang well UGA doesnt suck. Just because your a FLorida gators fan and they are ranked number 1 doesnt mean UGA sucks. Thankyou, stop by again.

UGA does indeed suck, sorry. They're going to lose to LSU, Florida, Auburn and possibly Tennessee and GT. That'll be a pretty sucky year.

And I'm a Gators fan whether they're ranked #1 or not ranked at all, that has nothing to do with UGA sucking so much.

So, in conclusion, UGA sucks and Bri isn't very educated when it comes to CFB :D

BanginJimmy
09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
UGA does indeed suck, sorry. They're going to lose to LSU, Florida, Auburn and possibly Tennessee and GT.

I agree with all of these except GT. GT has managed to find even less defense than Arkansas.

sogood
09-24-2009, 04:58 PM
I agree with all of these except GT. GT has managed to find even less defense than Arkansas.

True, I just figure if UGA has already lost four or five games by then they may have trouble going into Tech and pulling out the win.

Tennessee shouldn't have a problem stopping UGA's offense, but it remains to be seen if their own offense can put up points. Obviously their performance against Western Kentucky won't be happening again.

BanginJimmy
09-24-2009, 06:36 PM
True, I just figure if UGA has already lost four or five games by then they may have trouble going into Tech and pulling out the win.

Tennessee shouldn't have a problem stopping UGA's offense, but it remains to be seen if their own offense can put up points. Obviously their performance against Western Kentucky won't be happening again.

My guess is that TN uses the same blueprint they used against Florida for the rest of the season. Play keep away with the running game and hope that their defense scores for them.

sogood
09-24-2009, 08:59 PM
My guess is that TN uses the same blueprint they used against Florida for the rest of the season. Play keep away with the running game and hope that their defense scores for them.

That's what I'm thinking, too. Problem is that won't work forever, as you know. They're going to have to get some confidence in Crompton if they want to truly compete the rest of this season. Either way, their D is definitely solid and will keep them in games.

03RCode
09-24-2009, 09:03 PM
have to get some confidence in Crompton .

Or set him on the fucking wood. I HATE Crapton with a screaming passion. Most inconsistent quarterback known to man.

Greddypacked
09-25-2009, 09:01 PM
UGA does indeed suck, sorry. They're going to lose to LSU, Florida, Auburn and possibly Tennessee and GT. That'll be a pretty sucky year.
:D

HAHA college football has all kinds of surprises. How many top ranked teams have lost to unranked teams... quite a few.

sogood
09-26-2009, 12:10 PM
HAHA college football has all kinds of surprises. How many top ranked teams have lost to unranked teams... quite a few.

Yet #1 has stayed the same since the preseason while many others have fallen :D

HalfBaked
09-26-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm so confused by this thread.

However UGA beat the Trojans of Southern California in their 2nd game.

That is what USC is right?

HalfBaked
09-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Yet #1 has stayed the same since the preseason while many others have fallen :D
Florida has played some pretty tough teams..

Southern Charleston
Troy
And I think Lassiter High School.

sogood
09-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Florida has played some pretty tough teams..

Southern Charleston
Troy
And I think Lassiter High School.

Nah I heard they're playing Georgia Perimeter College next :thinking:

HalfBaked
09-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Nah I heard they're playing Georgia Perimeter College next :thinking:
In all honesty Florida could be in trouble against Kentucky since Tebow and a bunch of other players have the flu.

Clearly Ole Miss didn't play as good as they could have and I'm sure that was flu related.

sogood
09-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Florida's backup QB is better than a lot of teams' starters, so I'm not too worried.

BanginJimmy
09-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Florida's backup QB is better than a lot of teams' starters, so I'm not too worried.

And you base this on what exactly?

sogood
09-26-2009, 01:18 PM
And you base this on what exactly?

From what I've seen from him this year and last year :???: Not every team has a stud QB, so it's really not that far fetched. He (Brantley) is already a better looking passer than Tebow and he's still a capable runner, too.

Greddypacked
09-26-2009, 03:27 PM
UGA IS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASSES SATURDAY! :goodjob:

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU! :boobies:

http://i33.tinypic.com/5ah068.jpg

Here i'll fix this for you

UGA WILL BULLY ASU=ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY W/ A WIN! GO DAWGS WOOOF!

Prepare to have your Pom Poms handed to you....http://www.sportsarizonaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/asu-logo-with-background.JPG

Greddypacked
09-26-2009, 04:15 PM

Tebow is starting regardless of his flu, is what ESPN said on a news flash.

BanginJimmy
09-27-2009, 11:06 AM
From what I've seen from him this year and last year :???: Not every team has a stud QB, so it's really not that far fetched. He (Brantley) is already a better looking passer than Tebow and he's still a capable runner, too.

So you are judging he is better based on mop up duty against bad teams waiting for the game to end?

Not exactly the best material to base that off it is it?

sogood
09-27-2009, 11:33 AM
I can't help he doesn't get any playing time, but I stand by what I said. Brantley is legit and I guess you'll just have to wait 'til next year to truly see :)

HalfBaked
09-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Or maybe we can wait til the LSU game...

BanginJimmy
09-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Or maybe we can wait til the LSU game...

Tebow will be back by the LSU game because of the bye week next week. LSU isnt any good anyways, just look at the way they have struggled in their 2 games vs a legit Div 1A opponent.

HalfBaked
09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Depending on the grade of the concussion he may not be. Tebow takes a lot of punishment as a QB.

BanginJimmy
09-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Depending on the grade of the concussion he may not be. Tebow takes a lot of punishment as a QB.

very true and he will also be far more likely to get another one for the rest of his career.