PDA

View Full Version : Sports WOW some NFL players go the length for...

Greddypacked
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-planted-those-Bengals-fans-in-the?urn=nfl,191579 showboating like crazy.

TicketRedBB6
09-24-2009, 05:42 PM
I think its pretty creative. Id much rather something like this come together than a lame ass dance of some sort.
All he had to do was mail them 4 tickets (nothing for him to do) and hope he scored. It isnt like he put a huge elaborate scheme together.
And lol at the guys face to the right in the GB jersey.

BanginJimmy
09-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Chad has always done this kind of stuff. He is eccentric as hell, but he isnt destructive like most other players with a huge ego. He does it for the fun of it. Honestly, I love to see his acts.

atlxpat
09-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Chad has always done this kind of stuff. He is eccentric as hell, but he isnt destructive like most other players with a huge ego. He does it for the fun of it. Honestly, I love to see his acts.
idk man, sometimes hes too much but other times like this its great!
remember when he wanted to get traded?

Bus Driver J
09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Thats awesome. This could only be thought of by someone whos last name is Ochocinco.

BanginJimmy
09-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Thats awesome. This could only be thought of by someone whos last name is Ochocinco.

If Cinci ever trades him, #85 wherever he goes has it made. That man is going to get royally paid for it.

I dont remember who it was, but 1 NFL player got a 2 week fully paid vacation for him and his family in Hawaii for his jersey number.