PDA

View Full Version : Karma much?

eYezs1ck
09-24-2009, 09:13 AM
okay i was heading to work today. i live in buford, ga i work in bankhead. when i was around old peachtree/sugarloaf pkwy exit (108/109)I-85. i see this navy blue 2DR CD5(accord) w/ exhaust drivin wreckless doin at least 100 MPH tail gating people(myself included) on the hwy. im thinkin to myself i hate ppl that drive that fast for no reason. "i hope he gets a ticket". as i get closer to work i approach GA 400 exit on 285 west exit 27. i see a avalanche facing the opposite direction and blocking a lane. im like wtf i gotta take a pic, as i do. then i see that SAME accord totalled right behind the truck. i just couldnt help to LIRL @ him. both drivers appeared fine & standing. i had no sympathy for him is it fucked up?

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zbwepw.jpg
couldnt get the pic of accord cuz i didnt expect it to behind the truck :doh:

-edit-
the person stand is the driver of the accord

punkr6
09-24-2009, 09:15 AM
YES...

quickdodgeŽ
09-24-2009, 09:15 AM
i had no sympathy for him is it fucked up?

What do you mean "is it fucked up?" Of course it's not. That dude got exactly what he deserved. In fact, he was probably short changed. That's awesome shit. I always think the same when I see a dummy driver. Except I always wish I'd get down the road and see the morons off the side of the road smashed up by themselves. Later, QD.

eYezs1ck
09-24-2009, 09:56 AM
^ lol