PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Drug Busts

TranceDJ06
10-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Holy shit..How many!? One in clayton and another in Gwinnett and another in Hall County I beleive.

£G2♣
10-14-2005, 07:42 AM
got damnz are you serious?

AtifSajid
10-14-2005, 08:34 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=1210819

99SI
10-14-2005, 09:08 AM
I heard on the radio on the way in. 600 kilos of cocaine and 8 million in cash. They said it was one of the largest drug rings on the east coast.

smiley723
10-14-2005, 09:53 AM
the bust that happened in September that was the biggest bust in Gwinnett has an ackward personal association. The address that they listed in the paper was the house my boyfriend grew up in. We actually looked at getting that house, but they wanted too much for it. So we turned it down. My understanding a group of foreign men rented the house. It was wierd to hear about it.

DrivenMind
10-14-2005, 12:14 PM
I didn't realize coke was still this popular...
I'm friends with a lot of people who have "shady" friends and I'd noticed a few of them doing coke a while back but I just figured they had money to blow (no pun intended).

I've never dabbled with drugs much, but I thought coke was a really expensive "high class" drug, done by people with the money to afford it.

thinkfast®
10-14-2005, 05:24 PM
you'd be surprised who can "afford it" these days. I worked w/ a few guys who never spent a dime, and were always packin a baggie or 5. To them it was worth it to have those kind of friends, but you pay for it one way or another..

buddha@TeamFX
10-15-2005, 08:36 AM
I didn't realize coke was still this popular...
I'm friends with a lot of people who have "shady" friends and I'd noticed a few of them doing coke a while back but I just figured they had money to blow (no pun intended).

I've never dabbled with drugs much, but I thought coke was a really expensive "high class" drug, done by people with the money to afford it.

That's what people think. Sure Coke does cost a whole lot, but.... i bet some people doing it and doing it because their addicted. You know how that addiction thing goes... Once you're hooked you'll do anything to have it. I can imagine like a ball of coke...... BUT GEEZE........ that much coke is outrageous.

thinkfast®
10-15-2005, 09:38 AM
well these guys werent actually doing that coke themselves, bro. But you are right, thats how these guys stayed in business, thm baseheads.. just can't get enough.