PDA

View Full Version : Vteckidd claims....

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:33 PM
So he's been downplaying his lil CRX for the longest time as y'all know, and claiming, "oh i only shift at 8k RPMs" on his BUILT block/Head ITR motor :thinking:. Oh he stood by it too.

Now he posted a video of a little pull he did, last mark on RPM gauge is 8k...it sure looks like he's at 9.5k rpms (needle pegs, he still stays on it, shift light comes on, shift). He says it's a cable speedo so it's off by 700-800rpms. I call bullshit, y'all tell me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW4F0PzoXYo

Close up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvUoj1c7-8&feature=channel

y'all been missin a fun thread in whoreslounge lol.

How much more are you gonna downplay your car?

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 05:43 PM
i gotz a big bag of popcorn and some beer anybody else wanna watch this

cpearson
09-23-2009, 05:45 PM
i gotz a big bag of popcorn and some beer anybody else wanna watch this

x2. looks an awful lot past 8K to me... i'm just sayin'.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:48 PM
lol who moved it to regular Killforums? I guess this where he comes to talk his carp, this is where new doors open up for him too lol.

Sir_Christopher
09-23-2009, 05:51 PM
humm. we will see

NAIZBST
09-23-2009, 05:52 PM
lol who moved it to regular Killforums? I guess this where he comes to talk his carp, this is where new doors open up for him too lol.

if his speedo is off.. he is shifting right.... cuz I can shift my same motor at 9k

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:56 PM
if his speedo is off.. he is shifting right.... cuz I can shift my same motor at 9k

he said 700rpm off, that sure is past 700 threshold

Revmaynard
09-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Why does it matter what he shifts at? I thought nobody in the KF worried about Honda's.

NAIZBST
09-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Why does it matter what he shifts at? I thought nobody in the KF worried about Honda's.

QFT

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:59 PM

He's the one who comes on here and downplays his lil "god chariot". Thinks he's always right.

Revmaynard
09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
If the cluster ends at 8k and he can easily shift at 9k according to NAIZBST then I don't see why you all think he's lying, it doesn't go THAT far past it. I don't remember reading his motor was built, I thought it was a stock c5 out of a wrecked car.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:07 PM
If the cluster ends at 8k and he can easily shift at 9k according to NAIZBST then I don't see why you all think he's lying, it doesn't go THAT far past it. I don't remember reading his motor was built, I thought it was a stock c5 out of a wrecked car.

that's a built B18c5 in his CRX. Again, he said he shifts at 8k, and his cluster is off by 700rpms. You are telling me, you see the videos and giving 700 correction, he's shifting at 8k???? Look again, goes past 8k, stay on it even after needle pegs, gets off. That's a whole lot of 700 then.

NoWAyItZTOMmY
09-23-2009, 06:08 PM
its just a NA civic. big fuxkin whoop

Revmaynard
09-23-2009, 06:09 PM
I said it looks like he is legitimately shifting at 9k with the 700rpms off or so.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I said it looks like he is legitimately shifting at 9k with the 700rpms off or so.

K that makes sense, i read your post wrong then. Apology

Catnip
09-23-2009, 06:10 PM
that's a built B18c5 in his CRX. Again, he said he shifts at 8k, and his cluster is off by 700rpms. You are telling me, you see the videos and giving 700 correction, he's shifting at 8k???? Look again, goes past 8k, stay on it even after needle pegs, gets off. That's a whole lot of 700 then.

No the fuck it's not a built motor. Built head doesn't mean built motor.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Who the Fuck cares, just race and get it over with... I shift at 11K big deal, not like you would have a chance anyways... same thing goes for MIke.

U have a turboed charged car and you worried about where a allmotor car shifts at, wow...

Revmaynard
09-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Turbo/AWD vs NA/FWD. lolol

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
No the fuck it's not a built motor. Built head doesn't mean built motor.

Shit only built head then.

PURP
09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
holy fucking cry me a river batman... WTF does it matter. Does him saying he shifts at 8k, change the price of your light bill? Does it make you catch the flu? Does it make your insurance go up?? Who gives a mother fuck at where he shifts at? All Mike's done in the KF is throw out some races, wanting people to run. Everyone keeps bitching and moaning back anf forth about his fucking N/A honda. Just STFU.. It's just a fucking race... you'll either win or fucking lose. End of fucking story. You people act like you're on an episode of Pinks. line up and fucking race. It's pretty fucking easy...

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Who the Fuck cares, just race and get it over with... I shift at 11K big deal, not like you would have a chance anyways... same thing goes for MIke.

U have a turboed charged car and you worried about where a allmotor car shifts at, wow...

i don't care, he can shift at 10k if he wants. Just pointing it out the games and lies he throws to downplay his car in every way.

Why can't he just STFU till we are ready to run?

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:20 PM
i don't care, he can shit at 10k if he wants. Just pointing it out the games and lies he throws to downplay his car in every way.

Who cares that racing. Shit for a long time people asked me how much power i had, i never told the real number. Racing is racing so shut up and RACE!!!!!

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Who cares that racing. Shit for a long time people asked me how much power i had, i never told the real number. Racing is racing so shut up and RACE!!!!!

Tell your hero that who can't seem to get enough of me, and can't shut up & move on :goodjob:. Practice what you preach.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Lol you are really stretching it now.

I shift between 8000-8200. Always have. My tach is 700-800 Rpms off if you ever owned a crx you would know that is a common problem with a cable speedo instead of electronic.

So my needle goes past 8000, so what. When I shift at 8100-8200.my tach is reading way past 8.
Ask Scotty if you don't beleive me

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 06:27 PM
You scared sonny? Everyones laughing at you, you can't even finish a callout you started

I don't downplay my car, you're just scared of getting drug down the street. It's a 14 second car get over it

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Tell your hero that who can't seem to get enough of me, and can't shut up & move on :goodjob:. Practice what you preach.

He trying too race you but all you want is :boohoo: about your car.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:29 PM
No when you make a thread, you are just playing in garden...rite? I make one i am stretching it. "Why so serious?" I'll be back to this later, this drama isn't priority to me as it is to you ;).

He trying too race you but all you want is :boohoo: about your car.

He already knows...sup...no need me to baby sit him through it every damn day.

Jokes on you Mike, and it has been. ;)

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 06:37 PM
This is the killsforum ricer, take your heap of shit somewhere else.

I just like to keep topics going so you dont forget that when your car is done, im here, still, WAITING.

See you are the type of person to let it go, then somehow we will never get our race in cause itll be excuse after excuse.

Jokes on me? i dont see how, my car isnt broken.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 06:44 PM
SmackedInATL
09-23-2009, 07:30 PM
If you guys really wanted to race you would have got out on a weeknight and did the damn thing, not waiting for some weekend ricefest in Gwinnett. STFU and do the damn thing!!!

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
If you guys really wanted to race you would have got out on a weeknight and did the damn thing, not waiting for some weekend ricefest in Gwinnett. STFU and do the damn thing!!!

i offered 25 times, but its always excuses

Echonova
09-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Make it happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWPfElih2kQ

40th GT
09-23-2009, 08:10 PM
nice video lol.

ItsBlack
09-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Make it happen.

lol, the return of this video

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 08:23 PM
i offered 25 times, but its always excuses

where were you when i told in the beginning of the call out..."i'll be at V or Sonic" that week. Why weren't you so jumpy then? When i can't run, u wanna go run around saying "i am offering to run, he won't run". Don't worry i want this run as bad as you do. I am not scared of your POS, hence there was a call out. If you can shut ur mouth for few days, we'll all be at peace.

U don't have to look for me, i'll come looking for your whining ass when it's good to go :goodjob:.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 08:27 PM
where were you when i told in the beginning of the call out..."i'll be at V or Sonic" that week. Why weren't you so jumpy then? When i can't run, u wanna go run around saying "i am offering to run, he won't run". Don't worry i want this run as bad as you do. I am not scared of your POS, hence there was a call out. If you can shut ur mouth for few days, we'll all be at peace.

U don't have to look for me, i'll come looking for your whining ass when it's good to go :goodjob:.

im just curious as to what kind of car you have if you dont mind saying

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 08:29 PM
im just curious as to what kind of car you have if you dont mind saying

wrx

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 08:30 PM
thanks man

Turbd4DE
09-23-2009, 08:45 PM
holy fucking cry me a river batman... WTF does it matter. Does him saying he shifts at 8k, change the price of your light bill? Does it make you catch the flu? Does it make your insurance go up?? Who gives a mother fuck at where he shifts at? All Mike's done in the KF is throw out some races, wanting people to run. Everyone keeps bitching and moaning back anf forth about his fucking N/A honda. Just STFU.. It's just a fucking race... you'll either win or fucking lose. End of fucking story. You people act like you're on an episode of Pinks. line up and fucking race. It's pretty fucking easy...

x2.... Nicely said! Couldnt say it any better myself.

oleblue
09-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Make it happen.

Good video....+reps....:goodjob:

whiteknights
09-23-2009, 08:47 PM
i fawking <3 talking carp!!!

Jenson
09-23-2009, 08:48 PM
So much drama over this one lil crx. The whole KF name should just be changed to vteckidds forum, and every week the crx faces a different car.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 08:48 PM
god i love IA

Me86Rob
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
i shift at 39k rpm. so what

Lankhoss
09-23-2009, 09:50 PM
So.....when Sonny is bitching about VTECKIDD LYING....why do you dumbasses always think he's talking about the CAR?

Do you stupid fucks seriously not understand the difference between your opinion of a human being, and the opinion you have of the car they drive?

Evil Goat
09-23-2009, 09:54 PM
this thread is as fucking useless as that giant piece of shit subaru....for fucks sake fix that piece of shit, let mike drag your ass from one end to the other, tuck your tale and shut the fuck up.....otherwise take your whiney ass back to the whoreslounge b/c nobody in here gives a flying monkey fuck what he, you, or anyone else shifts at....you called him out and are now the one making excuses....

dumb bitch....

slostang
09-23-2009, 10:05 PM
i drive a celica.

1439/2000
09-23-2009, 10:08 PM
you called him out and are now the one making excuses..

That is the biggest part that goes against you.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 10:32 PM
this thread is as fucking useless as that giant piece of shit subaru....for fucks sake fix that piece of shit, let mike drag your ass from one end to the other, tuck your tale and shut the fuck up.....otherwise take your whiney ass back to the whoreslounge b/c nobody in here gives a flying monkey fuck what he, you, or anyone else shifts at....you called him out and are now the one making excuses....

dumb bitch....

i approve this post.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 10:35 PM
So.....when Sonny is bitching about VTECKIDD LYING....why do you dumbasses always think he's talking about the CAR?

Do you stupid fucks seriously not understand the difference between your opinion of a human being, and the opinion you have of the car they drive?

what have i lied about?

Where i shift at? How fast my car is? whats done to my car?

As a human being what have i lied about?

Nothing is misrepresented about my car. So i may embelish a bit on certain details, so what. Sunny did the same thing . remember his "i barely make more than 276whp" comment, then a friend of his said he was making 350whp with his new turbo. So what oh well doesnt matter to me. Ive never been scared of hp.

What have i EVER lied about whether its related to my car, or myself. Im interested to hear.

If i was a liar, i wouldnt have the reputation i have as a businessman and my company wouldnt be so well talked about.

watch what you say

TheSnail
09-23-2009, 10:39 PM
It's as simply as running him. I pm'ed Mike to run a few weeks ago, he was down so we ran and he beat me. Thats it. No drama, hard feelings or excuses.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 10:42 PM
his thinking was

"call out mike, ask him to run within 24 hours, oh he cant do it till this weekend, i cant run this weekend, we can run next weekend, oh i cant run my car doesnt feel as fast as it used to, ill run you when im ready"

Thats about what happened

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 10:48 PM
that's a built B18c5 in his CRX.

Its a stock block , it has SKunk2 valvetrain, no its not a BUILT motor.

It has OEM:
Rods
Pistons
Headgasket
Bearings
Headstuds
Crankshaft

Furthermore , my claim of 700-800rpms being off on my tach is about right although with higher RPMs the gap widens. Basically my motor revs faster than the tach can read out, then output that signal to my tach. Hence why i have to convert to Electronic speedo.

It could be as much as 1000rpm off for all i know, i just know that based on the time i dynoed, it was around 700-800 according to what scotty and i were seeing on the logs

TheSnail
09-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah I read the part about "somthing aint right, it feels like it lost 50-100hp"

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah I read the part about "somthing aint right, it feels like it lost 50-100hp"

which if thats true, i get it i understand, if my car was acting up i wouldnt bring it out.

But i DAMN sure wouldnt be talking all that shit, then roll out to TFS in the SAME CAR.

I think hes stalling, but only he knows. Hopefully he gets it fixed soon, i just test fit my 22s, im ready to get down

4uh8ers
09-23-2009, 11:35 PM

Yep yep:goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:40 PM

dumb bitch....

did i say i give a shit where he shifts at? I can careless if he takes his POS to 11k. You obviously fail to get the point of the thread, and come running your mouth in like you know shit, like others. You got about 40 pages to read from 3 diff thread before you get to point. The come open that dumb whole of yours :goodjob:.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:42 PM
my car may be a POS but at least mine can survive more than 2 weeks after being tuned

whats the point of this thread then? That you THINK i lied about where i SHIFT at? please dont tell me you pinned your hopes and dreams to the tachometer of a 91 Honda CRX

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
my car may be a POS but at least mine can survive more than 2 weeks after being tuned

whats the point of this thread then? That you THINK i lied about where i SHIFT at? please dont tell me you pinned your hopes and dreams to the tachometer of a 91 Honda CRX

Point is you constantly downplaying your damn car in every damn thread, "I make less hp, i have a poor N/A FWD, i shift at this point coz i loose power after this, roll is disadvantage to me. You have AWD/Turbo, more HP".

I called you out on a roll that we settled at 20-110, you cried saying BIG disadvantage to you. I said dig, hell broke loose from you....WTF?

When my car was straight u took ur sweet as time, and now all of a sudden u can't wait to run me? I told you my damn car can't run about 100 damn times, and you have walked off saying, "okay hit me up when ready". Right next day you go crying around telling everyone that i won't run you, when you know damn right my car isn't in shape to run. Stir up more shit for no reason.

WHEN THE HELL IS YOU BS GONNA END? Why can't you shut up and sit on your ass till i get shit straighten out? I'll gladly come find you when it's all done. You ain't running shit right now, end of story no matter how much u and ur posies bitch.

I am done repeating myself for good and you'll hear from when you need to.

Vteckidd
09-24-2009, 12:01 AM
ILL BE WAITING LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:07 AM
ILL BE WAITING LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN

Good now lets not hear any more whining from you then. You'll get your much wanted run :goodjob:.

Big Baller
09-24-2009, 12:11 AM
I don't care what he is "reving" to you are still a bitch for not running him.

02SloWrx
09-24-2009, 12:12 AM
I dont race, but I am going to say this. SHUT UP AND RACE!

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:17 AM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/3030072963_06c27bc9ea_o-1.jpg

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't care what he is "reving" to you are still a bitch for not running him.

Thanks for the kinds words, anything else u wanna share?

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:22 AM
I got no dog in this fight. I will be ready to run Mike after Monday myself. He knows what I make on motor - and knows every part in my build. He'll winnnnnn... that way me and my dad can't go cruising together when he gets out of prison. We'll run, and w/ a whole lot less fan-fare than what you have started here.

I don't know you... but you're disrespecting the art man. Real talk. Stop being a pussy... when you're down/broke -- -it's easy, just DON'T TALK SHIT. When you're ready to run - get it done. You win. You lose. Whip into the Steak N Shake and laugh about it over a late dinner --- get laughed at for a few pages online and move on. You fuckers really know how to take the fun out of shit. Maybe b/c I'm 30 and am growing up a bit but SHEESH - relax --- get some pussy.

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:26 AM
I got no dog in this fight. I will be ready to run Mike after Monday myself. He knows what I make on motor - and knows every part in my build. He'll winnnnnn... that way me and my dad can't go cruising together when he gets out of prison. We'll run, and w/ a whole lot less fan-fare than what you have started here.

I don't know you... but you're disrespecting the art man. Real talk. Stop being a pussy... when you're down/broke -- -it's easy, just DON'T TALK SHIT. When you're ready to run - get it done. You win. You lose. Whip into the Steak N Shake and laugh about it over a late dinner --- get laughed at for a few pages online and move on. You fuckers really know how to take the fun out of shit. Maybe b/c I'm 30 and am growing up a bit but SHEESH - relax --- get some pussy.

I agree and people who have ran me before on forums know how i run. Meet up, run, have fun, laugh, and go get some ass, but I didn't start the drama here ;). I ran plenty of people on here before when i was running right. Saw any BS on it?

Big Baller
09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the kinds words, anything else u wanna share?

No thats pretty much it....Your a bitch

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:30 AM
^^ That's real mature McFlyyyyy.... "he started it". LOL.

F'real man - let the cars do the talking. As it stands Mike is ready - you're not. So take it to his ass when you get your shit dialed. Until then - all the recon you can do on his setup should be "in your head" so you know how to run him - not online crying about revs. There's revs, and then there's USEABLE revs. Learn the difference. Fix your car.

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:31 AM
No thats pretty much it....Your a bitch

you made a difference :cheers:.

^^ That's real mature McFlyyyyy.... "he started it". LOL.

F'real man - let the cars do the talking. As it stands Mike is ready - you're not. So take it to his ass when you get your shit dialed. Until then - all the recon you can do on his setup should be "in your head" so you know how to run him - not online crying about revs. There's revs, and then there's USEABLE revs. Learn the difference. Fix your car.

Am i just suppose to sit here while he makes threads on me? But ya i am done so thanks for pointing in right direction.

The Creeper
09-24-2009, 12:32 AM
All of this over a crx....

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:35 AM
NP man -- :cheers::goodjob:

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:37 AM
you made a difference :cheers:.

Am i just suppose to sit here while he makes threads on me? But ya i am done so thanks for pointing in right direction

Yes. Why? Bc you got nothing to run him with right now. It's like if I say "your mom is a bitch". Well? Let's take a look at that - 1) I don't know you. 2)I don't know your mom. 3) If I DO know your mom... I don't know that she is your mom. 4) MAYBE I do know your mom and I think she is a bitch. LOL.

Now.. you can choose to be a pussy and get mad over words, or you can choose to laugh at me for being a douche. Either way - if my opinion is that your mom is a bitch NOTHING you do is not gonna change that.

He makes a thread --- welcome to the internet. You can cry about it - or you can get your car up and drag him down the fucking road. Anything else is a waste of effort.

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:42 AM
He makes a thread --- welcome to the internet. You can cry about it - or you can get your car up and drag him down the fucking road. Anything else is a waste of effort.

I tried to ignore, but way too tempting. Neither can he resist ha. All this is waste of effort. Glad he finally (hope so) agreed on just waiting till i come get him. :goodjob:

/topic

Vteckidd
09-24-2009, 12:43 AM
ill be honest, a lot of this is just to keep the tensions high, im bored, and i know Sunny gets riled up and will go on and on for pages (and i will too) once i get him going.

I start drama, only because its good for the forum and it keeps things interesting.

I will say this, and this is my last post in here
1) He called me out when he stuck his nose in a different thread i was in trying to run a different car
2) I accepted his callout once i let him know my car was only capable or running XXX speed
3) He chose not to run me 2 weekends in a row, busy, broke, whatever
4) He shows up at TFS in the same car he claims is broken or in danger of being broken.
5) He changes our roll run to a DIG run like that means anything. Id rather run from a dig.
6) I make threads making fun of him

I think personally that he bit off more than he could chew, and is backpeddaling. But whatever ONLY HE KNOWS for real whats going on. I also have BEEF with him on a personal level. Ive posted what it was before, he knows why i dont like him PERSONALLY.

All this makes for an interesting race.

I actually asked James and a few others up at MSPi today if Sunny was anywhere near the NOS tent when i was around, and it was a decisive , NO HE WASNT AROUND. So i dont know what he was talking about. I really dont even know what he looks like. Ive only met him once. I asked several people where he was, but i wasnt going to waste my whole day looking for him cause i had several other responsibilities.

ill give you a week to get your car sorted out Sunny, i hope it doesnt take longer than that. If it does, i pray you dont show up at a car meet that im at in the WRX. Thats the a threat, that just me saying i know where youll stand.

My 22s are ready , so are my 9900 RPMs

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:45 AM
I rev to 9901.

BITCH!!!:ninja:

BABY J
09-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Hey Sonny... an Acura VTEC distributor starts to double fire around 11,500 --- so at least you know that there's NO WAY he is revving past that... so you can take him. LMFAO

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Mike u know how i look like, but w/e floats ur boat. I am done with this BS. You'll hear from me.

Vteckidd
09-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Mike u know how i look like, but w/e floats ur boat. I am done with this BS. You'll hear from me.

Seeing you online, and seeing you in person are 2 different things. I DONT know you, i met you over 2 years ago at BG. That was it. Ive NEVER met you since then.

I didnt even know you were up at BP that weekend until chunky pointed you out

Echonova
09-24-2009, 12:50 AM
It's all gonna come down to who can double-clutch like they should.

IndianStig
09-24-2009, 12:51 AM
this thread made for an entertaining night.

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Seeing you online, and seeing you in person are 2 different things. I DONT know you, i met you over 2 years ago at BG. That was it. Ive NEVER met you since then.

I didnt even know you were up at BP that weekend until chunky pointed you out

Yet you started all this BS by you claiming to know my character, how i am, how i deal with people, and KNOWING ME....as a bad person. I didn't have shit against you till you started that (about 1 month ago), but you finally said it yourself.

End of discussion from me. Ciao

Big Baller
09-24-2009, 12:54 AM
fucking tags are awesome....bitch

Vteckidd
09-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Yet you started all this BS by you claiming to know my character, how i am, how i deal with people, and KNOWING ME....as a bad person. I didn't have shit against you till you started that (about 1 month ago), but you finally said it yourself.

End of discussion from me. Ciao

can you not understand that you trying to rip off the business i worked for =ME NOT LIKING YOU

And that has nothing to do with me recognizing what you look like in public.

Besides the point, go fix your car, too much talking. Ill do what i do, cause i can. You do what you do, cause you need to get to the line against my car.

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2009, 01:03 AM
can you not understand that you trying to rip off the business i worked for =ME NOT LIKING YOU

And that has nothing to do with me recognizing what you look like in public.

Besides the point, go fix your car, too much talking. Ill do what i do, cause i can. You do what you do, cause you need to get to the line against my car.

Why all this negativity didn't come 2 years ago then, why 2 years later? Even you agreed with me, on tuner being wrong, but that shit is history so w/e floats ur boat. :goodjob:

I'll fix my car, u can do w/e u want. :cheers:

marcos713
09-24-2009, 01:03 AM
wow this is like a mini soap opera lol

Big Baller
09-24-2009, 01:35 AM
wow this is like a mini soap opera lol

If only you knew the whole story.....lol

BABY J
09-24-2009, 01:42 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/12-8.jpg

02SloWrx
09-24-2009, 02:42 AM
this is all i got from this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ehRLTbbtPw

SmackedInATL
09-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Both you of need to grab your scrotums and run them on a weeknight. Fuck this weekend bullshit!! I'm bout to have to start making some callouts to liven this place up.

Evil Goat
09-24-2009, 07:46 AM
did i say i give a shit where he shifts at? I can careless if he takes his POS to 11k. You obviously fail to get the point of the thread, and come running your mouth in like you know shit, like others. You got about 40 pages to read from 3 diff thread before you get to point. The come open that dumb whole of yours :goodjob:.

i know what your point is you stupid cunt....you're whining because you think he's downplaying his car, which i'm gonna be honest with you doesn't really matter at this point, you had the balls for a few seconds to make the original post now sack up, fix your shit, and get your ass handed to you....instead you're making excuses & whining like the bitch you are

Jason..
09-24-2009, 08:13 AM
LOL can we call vtec kidd Thacker?

AnthonyF
09-24-2009, 08:24 AM
I shift at 2k...mpg ftw.

-Ant.

BABY J
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
LMFAO. You decided to sit down w/ TUNED B18C5 Honda w/ some head mods. Head mods USUALLY means increased revs (safely) on an engine that is rev-happy already in STOCK form. My built NON-VTEC head Scotty has my CEL Shift Light set to 8500. People take the rev limiter off of STOCK B20/B18A and push it to 8k on rod bolts intended for nothing over 7200 - so Mike is shifting RIGHT where some1 w/ a trick B18C5 head should shift... 9k or a little north of there. Since he has cams he should still be making power there... not just shifting there to look kool. You bit it off - so now fix your car and chew it.

B18c1Turboed
09-24-2009, 10:03 AM
damm i just wanna race both of you now...

B18c1Turboed
09-24-2009, 10:05 AM

Only if we can call u dumbass!!!

BABY J
09-24-2009, 10:07 AM
After looking at the vids -- I'd say his CEL shit light is set to 9k, and he is shifting around 9500. (you always want to "lead" the driver by 500rpms or so b/s it takes some time for you to realize the light is on and react). How far ahead you lead the driver depends on how experienced you are as a racer and how quickly you react. Mike has been doing this for a while so I assume Scotty wouldn't lead him by much more than 500 rpms or so.

1439/2000
09-24-2009, 10:17 AM

Except Thacker was the one calling out people and then handing them their asses.

This time somebody called out Vteckidd that always downplays his car and then backs out. You know he downplays his car, I downplay my car, YOU KNOW THE GAME BEFORE YOU CALL SOMEBODY OUT. LOL are you new?

B18c1Turboed
09-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Dont street racers always say their hood latch is broken, or they running a lower shot of NOS. Or so forth, everyone down plays their car, but after watching it run a few times you know how fast and what it does.

So no matter how much mike (might) downplays his car, you should know the truth. SINCE YOU ARE A STREET RACER!!!!

hahahhaa i wonder if Mtv would make a show about you guys. Hello im a street racer online..

BABY J
09-24-2009, 10:28 AM
^^ Nitrous? Yeah - that was the old setup. I'm not shootin' the car tonight - I need new solenoids :ninja: So it's just on motor for now.:D

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
I shift at 6.5k and 8.4k let me know what's up.

Vteckidd
09-24-2009, 11:16 AM
ALright ill stop lying i shift at 9500

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 11:18 AM
ALright ill stop lying i shift at 9500

Wouldn't be surprised either way. I barely know Honduh's though.

Ronsam2006
09-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Who cares what he shifts at? Let the man shift, can you beat him is the question.

BABY J
09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
LOL @ Mike.

@ the end of the day--- when (if) you lose to Mike - it won't be b/c of where he shifts and where he doesn't - so it's a silly discussion. Just get it done.

Ronsam2006
09-24-2009, 11:31 AM
LOL @ Mike.

@ the end of the day--- when (if) you lose to Mike - it won't be b/c of where he shifts and where he doesn't - so it's a silly discussion. Just get it done.
X2, if you are in a race, you won't be sitting next to opponent in his car looking at his rpms, you will be racing him. So you can't always listen to what he says he is shifting at...

southside
09-24-2009, 11:35 AM
He only went to 9k stock ass typeRs can do it.He said he did some shit who gives a fuck.Thought this thread was going to be interesting but since I came in and ran into this bullshit.Really pissed offf right fucking now people stop making dumbass threads.

00CiViC00
09-24-2009, 11:37 AM
If his power falls off around "8600" (idk if it does) then why would it matter what he shifts at ?

I bet you can't sleep at night cause all u do is think about Mike and his crx

blown_ss
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM
here's what i saw in the video. mike test driving his car and pushing it to its limits. that was a "TEST DRIVE"! i didnt see anyone next to him racing so why does it matter where he shifted in that video? that wasnt the race between the 2 so it doesnt fucking matter. my car goes to 6500 but i shift at 6k. all cars are different. just because he shifts that high doesnt mean that he's going to be making more power then you at that point. this thread was pointless. i just think you need to race and get it over with.

WTF?
09-24-2009, 12:23 PM
:yes:

Jason..
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Only if we can call u dumbass!!!
Suck my dick:goodjob:

Austin?
09-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Okay, lets race!

blown_ss
09-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Okay, lets race!

what?:thinking:

Austin?
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM
No MOre TalkiNg AbouT It.

LeTs JuSt Race And gEt It OveR

D3UC3S
09-24-2009, 01:41 PM
All this over mikes CRX????

Sonny, i don't even know you nor have met you....after this im positive that i have missed out on nothing. You are a fucking cry baby...

Baby J: Killin me with the pics!!! LOL

Lankhoss
09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
what have i lied about?

Where i shift at? How fast my car is? whats done to my car?

As a human being what have i lied about?

Nothing is misrepresented about my car. So i may embelish a bit on certain details, so what. Sunny did the same thing . remember his "i barely make more than 276whp" comment, then a friend of his said he was making 350whp with his new turbo. So what oh well doesnt matter to me. Ive never been scared of hp.

What have i EVER lied about whether its related to my car, or myself. Im interested to hear.

If i was a liar, i wouldnt have the reputation i have as a businessman and my company wouldnt be so well talked about.

watch what you say

I'm not calling you a liar, Sonny is. I'm just saying, that why is it when Sonny makes a comment about YOU, everyone responds with shit about your CAR?

It'd be like me bitching about how the quarterback for the NY Giants is a douchebag, and someone responding by saying something about a Greenbay Packers' linebacker.

His opinion of YOU and frustrations he has with YOU are a completely different subject than what he thinks of your CAR. They're two separate things, but some idiots on here don't seem to understand that our cars aren't an integral part of our bodies and minds that we have a symbiotic relationship with.

Lankhoss
09-24-2009, 02:11 PM
So how many times are both Vteckidd and Desi gonna say "Ok, this is my last post" then continue to post in here?

Master Shake
09-24-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm not calling you a liar, Sonny is. I'm just saying, that why is it when Sonny makes a comment about YOU, everyone responds with shit about your CAR?

It'd be like me bitching about how the quarterback for the NY Giants is a douchebag, and someone responding by saying something about a Greenbay Packers' linebacker.

His opinion of YOU and frustrations he has with YOU are a completely different subject than what he thinks of your CAR. They're two separate things, but some idiots on here don't seem to understand that our cars aren't an integral part of our bodies and minds that we have a symbiotic relationship with.the metaphors you make are pretty funny. ever though about becoming a teacher? lol.

so, why is this dude so worried about what is done to someone's car and where they shift at? is it really that big of a deal?

i got a civic thats all motor laying down just right over 500hp. wanna fight about it?

SmackedInATL
09-24-2009, 02:28 PM
So how many times are both Vteckidd and Desi gonna say "Ok, this is my last post" then continue to post in here?

I wondered that too...:thinking:

Lankhoss
09-24-2009, 02:33 PM
the metaphors you make are pretty funny. ever though about becoming a teacher? lol.

so, why is this dude so worried about what is done to someone's car and where they shift at? is it really that big of a deal?

i got a civic thats all motor laying down just right over 500hp. wanna fight about it?

I can't speak for either, but if I were to wager a guess.....

I think the two guys don't like each other, so if/when one of them suspects the other of being shadey or lying, they get pissed off.

I'm kind of the same way. If I am going to race someone and we've discussed our setups and everything, I am 100% honest with mine and would be royally pissed if I found out the other guy didn't show me the same respect. But then again, I don't race people that I dislike or have grudge matches (unless it's a fun re-match with a friend) for this very reason.

collins
09-24-2009, 03:04 PM
You scared sonny? Everyones laughing at you, you can't even finish a callout you started

I don't downplay my car, you're just scared of getting drug down the street. It's a 14 second car get over it its street racing... who DOESNT downplay at least a little?

No when you make a thread, you are just playing in garden...rite? I make one i am stretching it. "Why so serious?" I'll be back to this later, this drama isn't priority to me as it is to you ;).

it actually seems like it took him a while to respond here... just sayin.

Make it happen.
:lmfao: i love that video! i'm just sad the dude owns a gto... that poor car...

Its a stock block , it has SKunk2 valvetrain, no its not a BUILT motor.

It has OEM:
Rods
Pistons
Headgasket
Bearings
Headstuds
Crankshaft

doesnt sound like a very built motor to me...

Point is you constantly downplaying your damn car in every damn thread, "I make less hp, i have a poor N/A FWD, i shift at this point coz i loose power after this, roll is disadvantage to me. You have AWD/Turbo, more HP".

I called you out on a roll that we settled at 20-110, you cried saying BIG disadvantage to you. I said dig, hell broke loose from you....WTF?

sonny... listen to what you're saying man! i'm not kidd's biggest fan either, but just look what you're typing!

Both you of need to grab your scrotums and run them on a weeknight. Fuck this weekend bullshit!! I'm bout to have to start making some callouts to liven this place up.
wanna run again? street tire to street tire, you pick the race? i'm still on the old clutch and BALD ASS bfg's, but for some reason the clutch seems to be holding now :dunno:

Axix23
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
vteckidd, ur like a celebrity now.. after this, u will be even more well known than before.. :)

BABY J
09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Mike is the DK - drift king.

Axix23
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
hey mike, u were right.. clutch wasn't disengaging/engaging at all in the higher rpms..

BABY J
09-24-2009, 03:22 PM
...http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/12-9.jpg

Master Shake
09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
I can't speak for either, but if I were to wager a guess.....

I think the two guys don't like each other, so if/when one of them suspects the other of being shadey or lying, they get pissed off.

I'm kind of the same way. If I am going to race someone and we've discussed our setups and everything, I am 100% honest with mine and would be royally pissed if I found out the other guy didn't show me the same respect. But then again, I don't race people that I dislike or have grudge matches (unless it's a fun re-match with a friend) for this very reason.
if 2 people don't like each other, then wouldn't they just not have anything to do with the other? i would think so. from the sounds of it, they hate each other. not a little, but a lot.

i can understand if it was a race with something over $100 or so on the line. but it seems both were not fully honest of what was in their cars. i don't know. and not really that concerned about it.

shit like this happens all the time. no need to get so pissed off about it and start a 8 page thread full of bullshit. i'd just drop it and move on to the next chump of whatever.

southside
09-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Just Run and settle it if that doesnt work I got two pistols.Whoever draws first and last one standing wins blame problem solved.

Lankhoss
09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
if 2 people don't like each other, then wouldn't they just not have anything to do with the other? i would think so. from the sounds of it, they hate each other. not a little, but a lot.

i can understand if it was a race with something over $100 or so on the line. but it seems both were not fully honest of what was in their cars. i don't know. and not really that concerned about it.

shit like this happens all the time. no need to get so pissed off about it and start a 8 page thread full of bullshit. i'd just drop it and move on to the next chump of whatever.

I'm with ya man, that's exactly why I don't meddle with people I don't get along with and setup races with them.

People on here love drama. Drama is hanging out with people you don't like, so you can bitch about how much you don't like them (basically, accomplishing nothing more than making a bad situation even worse).

Master Shake
09-24-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm with ya man, that's exactly why I don't meddle with people I don't get along with and setup races with them.

People on here love drama. Drama is hanging out with people you don't like, so you can bitch about how much you don't like them (basically, accomplishing nothing more than making a bad situation even worse).
exactly. i don't understand why some people like to deal with bullshit drama. nothing gets done except a bunch of shit talk.

if there is talk about a race. lay it out and don't hold back. just like the show pinks, lol.

SUBY_RUE
09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow, I just read this entire thread... My eyes are burning now...

Init2winit
09-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Call me stupid, but what does the speedo cable have to do with the tachometer?

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 05:55 PM

Higher the RPMs the more the speed.

Here is the formula I used.

Tachometer = RPMs

Higher RPMs = Faster speed

9000 RPMs = Super fast

Speed = Speedo cable

If you do simple math I think you can figure out how they relate.

Ronsam2006
09-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow, I just read this entire thread... My eyes are burning now...
Use some Visine, I had to...

JDMGRNAV6
09-24-2009, 06:39 PM
page two is intense. pheew

bigdare23
09-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Seems like Mike is king of the streets since he got WRX scared to run. I guess I know who I'm calling out when I get back in town.

CaTcH22
09-24-2009, 06:59 PM

Tachometer = RPMs

9000 RPMs = Super fast

Speed = Speedo cable

If you do simple math I think you can figure out how they relate.
I think he means that the speedo has the cable, not the tach. Sorry, I read this whole thing...dont give a shit..and had to type SOMETHING somewhere. :D

BABY J
09-24-2009, 07:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UdfKmQaFI&feature=PlayList&p=CD0ABDC75946E36B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39

"that CRX ain't shit Mike and you know it!" - LOL

Incontt
09-24-2009, 09:39 PM

Stupid! u did ask for it :)

Slomaro Z28
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
:ninja:

BABY J
09-25-2009, 05:18 AM
Seems like Mike is king of the streets since he got WRX scared to run. I guess I know who I'm calling out when I get back in town.

You can pick me since you like to talk shit about my build on your board. :goodjob:

I built my "all-motor" B18A as a big shot nitrous motor OUTTA THE GATE - not to play around w/ budget b20 builds and you knew that before I even started. Yet you reference my build as a "waste of time/money" and say I spent too much money. Really? I got what I paid for, as did you. I got a bulletproof block that willl handle a 200 shot direct w/out imploding. THAT is what I built it for. Does it perform N/A? Sure... but we were doing 2 VERY different things w/ our builds Dare and you know it. When your truck motor gets hurt you will remem what I said about beating on a stock overbored b20 bottom. Let's set this run up - win or lose it needs to happen and I'm sure you agree... I'll come to you.

A budget b20v? OH NOES!!! That's nothing rare. I slap a proper GSR head on my block and I take your lunch money ---then what? I wasn't hunting for peak N/A power w/ a non-vtec build - I have a notchback for that among other things. Let's get this done kid.

still ya boy,

J'son

Revmaynard
09-25-2009, 05:28 AM
Ohhhh shit. J'son makin' callouts now! lol

Init2winit
09-25-2009, 05:57 PM

Tachometer = RPMs

9000 RPMs = Super fast

Speed = Speedo cable

If you do simple math I think you can figure out how they relate.There are too many variables for that to be relevant. Tire diameter, transmission gear ratios, final drive ratios, clutch slippage (if any), etc..

Evil Goat
09-25-2009, 09:31 PM
There are too many variables for that to be relevant. Tire diameter, transmission gear ratios, final drive ratios, clutch slippage (if any), etc..

c'mon now....you're being logical....quit before desi says you're using big words he can't understand

ejohnson88
09-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Lol Mike's Shady, period. Either deal with it or gtfo. Everyone in this car scene is shady and never tells the whole truth. It's what they do. If he wants to be shady let him be shady, in the end who really fucking cares?

Vteckidd
09-26-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't see how I can be shady when I have pictures and complete build info posted on 10 different forums

BABY J
09-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Lol Mike's Shady, period. Either deal with it or gtfo. Everyone in this car scene is shady and never tells the whole truth. It's what they do. If he wants to be shady let him be shady, in the end who really fucking cares?

I think what you mean is that RACING is Shady. F1 teams cheat - NASCAR teams cheat. If there is a rule, racers will bend it. It's part of the scene - and to me I like it as long as the runs are not for money. I WILL run you clean (or at least as clean as the questions you ask me) when it comes to loot. Fun runs - you never know, I might pull something on you. There are too many variables to look at w/ cars that you don't know - and builds that you don't know.

The build thread is 1 thing... the "upgrades" thread is another - that's where it gets tricky... and when you bust some1s ass and they say "hey - I didn't know you had VTEC - I saw your 4 month old thread" :ninja: LOL. Or "damn... you make WAY more power than your 2 month old thread said - that's BULLSHIT" LOL.

Racing is dirty - live with it.

ejohnson88
09-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Well explain how in one thread you are picking on a corvette saying "Whoever you are you better bring something faster than that vette . I'll rape that car for $1000" and then in all your other forums you have posted that its "Only a 14 second car."

SOunds like a shady downplay to me... Then all the speculation about your motor... shift points and what not and at first its nothing but a stock motor intake header exhaust... blah blah blah... then oh wait its got upgraded valvetrain... I'm sorry but a motor is not stock as soon as you crack the motor which you said yourself... Ohe wait I would consider opening the top of the head of the motor "cracking the motor open."

You are just like most of the other people on this forum that like to cause drama and start shit.. That's cool if that's what you like to do. Thats your choice. But don't try to deny it when someone calls you out on it.

Lankhoss
09-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Well explain how in one thread you are picking on a corvette saying "Whoever you are you better bring something faster than that vette . I'll rape that car for $1000" and then in all your other forums you have posted that its "Only a 14 second car."

SOunds like a shady downplay to me... Then all the speculation about your motor... shift points and what not and at first its nothing but a stock motor intake header exhaust... blah blah blah... then oh wait its got upgraded valvetrain... I'm sorry but a motor is not stock as soon as you crack the motor which you said yourself... Ohe wait I would consider opening the top of the head of the motor "cracking the motor open."

You are just like most of the other people on this forum that like to cause drama and start shit.. That's cool if that's what you like to do. Thats your choice. But don't try to deny it when someone calls you out on it.

Great post! :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Evan are you the same one that was talking shit to chunky about when I dynoed my header on your car? How I must have cheated to beat your ssr? I hear about all that . After all the help I've given you you go around callig me shady? Don't be nice to my face then run your mouth behind my back. Don't ever fucking call me shady.

Look guys my shit is online everywhere. Don't believe me then I don't care.

You must not keep up , my car has a stock motor in it. It was untouched for a few weeks then I added cams springs ret and tb. I gained 5 whp .

Oooooooo I'm so much faster.

I believe I can drive my 14 second crx better than other peoples cars that on paper should be faster

I like picking on faster cars.

ls-r teg
09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
shady:ninja: lol j/p

BTLFED
09-27-2009, 01:34 PM
I can't believe I just read this whole pile of shit thread. Who the fuck cares where Mike shifts? How is that relevant to anything?

All I got out of this was Desi whining with a broken WRX. Big fucking deal. Someone needs to change their tampon and come back with a better attitude...or at least a working fucking car.

Lankhoss
09-27-2009, 01:56 PM
I love how Vteckidd always claims his 200whp CRX is a "14 second car that he can drive really well", whereas in reality it's actually a 12 second car that he either can't drive worth a shit at the track, or he sandbagged just to make it look like he's slower than he actually is.

At this point, either one of those possibilities has an equal chance of being the right answer.

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 02:18 PM
I love how Vteckidd always claims his 200whp CRX is a "14 second car that he can drive really well", whereas in reality it's actually a 12 second car that he either can't drive worth a shit at the track, or he sandbagged just to make it look like he's slower than he actually is.

At this point, either one of those possibilities has an equal chance of being the right answer.

Either way your opinion is meaningless .

See you guys at the varsity Thursday

ls-r teg
09-27-2009, 02:18 PM
hes admitted that he cant drive at the track and that he is a "street racer" lol import xperts hatch weighs the same as his crx and is making 19x hp and its in the low 12's consistantly:goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok which is more ricer:

saying my car is capable of running 12s

Or saying what it actually has run?

My car ran at the track 4 times I never broke 14.1. I don't care what you guys say or think it's only run 14s. If it runs 12s one day then say it's a 12 second car. But from a dig on drag radials it runs 14s

period

ls-r teg
09-27-2009, 02:36 PM
:lmfao:who says that

Ok which is more ricer:

My car ran at the track 4 times I never broke 14.1. I don't care what you guys say or think it's only run 14s. If it runs 12s one day then say it's a 12 second car. But from a dig on drag radials it runs 14s

period

RedGTS
09-27-2009, 03:28 PM
I want that 20 mins back

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 03:35 PM
You're out of your fucking mind. Importxperts hatch is GUTTED to the max on slicks running 12s

His car weighs significantly less than mine and has different tires

Lankhoss
09-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Ok which is more ricer:

period

If you have to ask, then you're probably just a ricer.

But I think we've already established this.

ls-r teg
09-27-2009, 03:45 PM
it 19xxlbs with driver 194hp
did u lower the tire psi when u were at the track?

You're out of your fucking mind. Importxperts hatch is GUTTED to the max on slicks running 12s

His car weighs significantly less than mine and has different tires

Lankhoss
09-27-2009, 03:51 PM
By the way, a STOCK 1997 Corvette (slowest C5) runs a mid 13 second quarter mile at 109+mph. So a bolt on C5 just lost to Vteckidd on the STREET, and his car is only supposed to trap 98 or 99mph? lawlz

ls-r teg
09-27-2009, 04:05 PM
cuz vteckidd is a street racer duhhh :goodjob:

By the way, a STOCK 1997 Corvette (slowest C5) runs a mid 13 second quarter mile at 109+mph. So a bolt on C5 just lost to Vteckidd on the STREET, and his car is only supposed to trap 98 or 99mph? lawlz

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2009, 04:21 PM
The run will be at a strip. We will see who puts down what numbers.

SOHC CRX, 12.3sec 1/4 mile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulee2XCgxU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgH7zUfs8w&feature=related

SOHC CRX pulling a 12.7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIxExltqvt8&feature=related

SOHC 13 sec run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqNnxgvSHKw&feature=related

These cars were on slick. Aren't you gonna be on slicks also? So why are you telling everyone it's a 14sec car when you got that time on your Drag radials.

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 04:29 PM
If you have to ask, then you're probably just a ricer.

But I think we've already established this.

keep talkng from your high horse douchebag. Arguing with you is pointless cause on one hand you criticize for "downplaying" my car then argue stu me cause I'm quoting facts. Can't have your cake and eat it too

excuse me if I don't lie about my car.

I drove the car and so did Johnzm , importxperts were there. I ran 2.2-2.4 60fts with 10-15 psi in the tires best run was 14.1@99. Is it faster than that, yes. Is it a low or mid 12s car, no fucking way.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Did u get a chance to upload the vett video?

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 04:33 PM

Where you there? I have 10 witnesses. El-canigri, chunky, Johnzm, importxperts, initial-eg, torquelesswonder, etc all will vouch 99-100mph

sunny it's a street race always has been quit changing the fucking rules.

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Those YouTube vids are pointless no sohc crx runs 12 or 13s wihout slicks or completely gutted my car is stock interior.

Most of those HAVE to have power adders

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Where you there? I have 10 witnesses. El-canigri, chunky, Johnzm, importxperts, initial-eg, torquelesswonder, etc all will vouch 99-100mph

sunny it's a street race always has been quit changing the fucking rules.

Are you saying you are scared of the track? Dig at track/dig on street, what difference does it make? Dig on track better for you actually, prepped. I never said dig is on street, just like i never said run what you brung (you made/changed that rule so far rules have been changed by you for you :goodjob:).

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Are you saying you are scared of the track? Dig at track/dig on street, what difference does it make? I never said dig is on street, just like i never said run what you brung (you made/changed that rule :goodjob:).

Bah I'm tired of your excuses. First it's a roll then it's dig then it's conditions then it's street now it's track

get the fuck outta here kid.

It's ALWAYS been a street race are you stupid? All the talk about meeting up at bp what did you think meant? Thought we were gonna go have tea and crumpents at midnight?

You're a pussy sunny. When you grow some balls and your car is fixed and your not scared come find me. I'm done with this bullshit. You want to change conditions when you can't even fix your car.

Waste of time.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Conditions have never been changed you were offered both runs. We settled on "roll" then you cried, and said dig was ur advantage, so dig run u got.

Are you scared to track your proud 14 sec car again? It's a DIG run, track is best place. Aren't you running the Boosted RSX on track? Now u give me this pile of Ricer BS, "it's a street race". :lmao:

I never was gonna meet you up at BP, it was 335i you were meeting up ;).

Alright given my car is down, and as i said no more BS talking till it's up. Just straightening out facts. I know where to find you. You know your run :D.

MINI
09-27-2009, 05:05 PM
I fucking love that you can do those tags now.

SmackedInATL
09-27-2009, 05:06 PM
If you two keep going back and forth about the same shit, this thread will be the first I lock in the OFFTOPIC section.

Echonova
09-27-2009, 05:08 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/vtak.gif

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2009, 05:11 PM
If you two keep going back and forth about the same shit, this thread will be the first I lock in the OFFTOPIC section.

Alright Aarin, some quick 14 sec facts i wanted to share, but no more stabbing each other. I'll let others talk, we did enough damage.

Vteckidd
09-27-2009, 05:11 PM
M not going to negotiate with someone that has no car his topic is over. You aren't going to bait me into this argument when you have nothing to race in the first place

Black R
09-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Honda tachs are notorious for being off at higher rpms - often by 800 or more when you approach 8k

40th GT
09-27-2009, 05:38 PM
IDK. As a third party independent, I wanna say if that CRX is calling out Corvettes and 350~hp WRXs, it clearly goes faster than 14s. Especially if that 14 second run was done at Commerce. Because we all know Commerce usually has higher than desirable DAs.

BABY J
09-27-2009, 06:02 PM
WHO

BABY J
09-27-2009, 06:02 PM
FUCKING

BABY J
09-27-2009, 06:03 PM
CARES?

BABY J
09-27-2009, 06:04 PM
When you got nothing to race/run, then technically you have nothing to say (IMO). Desi - you seem kool, but for real? No car and you're talking shit? Right now a 24 sec car would whoop your ass - and a Hoveround... or a Ruckus. STFU

And every1 who is talking shit - offer a run. Otherwise STFU.

40th GT
09-27-2009, 06:05 PM
WHO

FUCKING

CARES?
I sure don't give a damn b/c I don't plan on racing either of these guys.
And according to you I should stfu because of that. It's a tough crowd around here..

Boosted FC
09-27-2009, 06:16 PM
This thread = FAIL. Just like the OP.

NEMO
09-27-2009, 06:44 PM
i cant believe this thread is still going

SmackedInATL
09-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Alright enough. You two gents get your shit together and put them on the street. Nuff said. Make the callout when the car is running.

b@d @pple
09-27-2009, 06:51 PM
lame,leave it open..its good numbers for the site and its in offtopic