PDA

View Full Version : Anyone eat "weird" food combinations?

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Who all out there eats something that you don't think is so weird, but others have said was gross or ask how you can eat it?

Me? I love peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches (I have two in front of me now). I always have. The weef thinks it's disgusting.

What about you folks? Later, QD.

Catnip
09-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Who all out there eats something that you don't think is so weird, but others have said was gross or ask how you can eat it?

Me? I love peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches (I have two in front of me now). I always have. The weef thinks it's disgusting.

My dad eats weird shit like that and bananas and mayo on crackers, etc

I can't stand even seeing it.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
does ketchup and scrambled eggs count? or grape jelly in grits? i sometimes get weird looks when i do either of those at a restaurant.

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:19 PM
does ketchup and scrambled eggs count? or grape jelly in grits? i sometimes get weird looks when i do either of those at a restaurant.

I don't know. I've heard of the ketchup/eggs being a Southern thing so it's not too "odd" for a Southerner to do it. A Northerner would have a problem, lolol. Later, QD.

teh bri
09-23-2009, 03:20 PM
YUCKY.

I eat normal food ;)

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Ive been known to put mayo on my hot dogs?...

Thats about the extent of my weirdness with food I guess. I dont do it all the time, only sometimes. Im a pretty normal kind of guy.

My buddy will dip his pizza in mayonnaise, and he also eats baked potatoes filled with tuna fish. I find those two extremely odd, especially the baked potato one. My girls aunt likes to put peanut butter on her cheeseburger. I find that extra barf.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 03:23 PM
i used to dip my dorito's in mustard....i dont know why i started doing it but for a while i wouldnt eat them unless i was at home and could have mustard with them

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Ive been known to put mayo on my hot dogs?...

Thats about the extent of my weirdness with food I guess. I dont do it all the time, only sometimes. Im a pretty normal kind of guy.

My buddy will dip his pizza in mayonnaise, and he also eats baked potatoes filled with tuna fish. I find those two extremely odd, especially the baked potato one. My girls aunt likes to put peanut butter on her cheeseburger. I find that extra barf.

I've never heard of mayo on a HD being considered odd. That's the only thing I put on mine, lolol. People find it more odd that I don't put ketchup on them.

The rest is nasty, lolol. Later, QD.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 03:25 PM
now im hungry

stillaneon
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I've never heard of mayo on a HD odd. That's the only thing I put on mine, lolol. People find it more odd that I don't put ketchup on them.

The rest is nasty, lolol. Later, QD.

I always put mayo on a my HD.

My girlfriend's brother freaked when I put cole slaw on a hot dog the other day.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
mayo on a hot dog is good, mayo on fries is good. i have been know to put maple syrup in spaghetti once in a while, but that's only if the sauce sucks. i guess that's probably the weirdest one i've done

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:27 PM
I always put mayo on a my HD.

My girlfriend's brother freaked when I put cole slaw on a hot dog the other day.

wtf? slaw dogs are GOOD

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 03:28 PM
^^^exactly

Catnip
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
mayo on fries is good

Isn't that a European thing?

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
wtf? slaw dogs are GOOD

Agreed. Aside from mayo, I have slaw, relish, cheese, onions and/or chili. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
09-23-2009, 03:31 PM
UGHHHH i cannot stand mayo on anything except tuna salad and things like that where its mixed in and you cant taste it.

I eat alot of things but not really anything too weird I guess...

Nacho Cheese doritos on a turkey sandwich

pickle slices with garlic salt sprinkled on them (better have some damn good gum and brush yo mofuggin teeth)

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:32 PM
i just thought of one, but it's not weird to me since it's not an american dish, but others may find it strange. i tried beef mafe (spelling?) which is pretty much an african version of beef stew. however the only major difference is that they use scotch bonnet peppers in it (super hot) and natural peanut butter. i've had people look at me weird when i say there's natural peanut butter in the beef stew, but it's actually so tasty, i learned to make it at home.

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:32 PM
LOL at freaking out because of a slaw dog. I am not a big fan of cole slaw, but come on its a slaw dog! Thats like saying they freaked because you put chili on your hot dog.

Idk, my friends and my lady find it weird that I put mayo on a hot dog. Glad to know that others do it, now I dont feel so weird lol. Reps to all you mayo/hot dog peoples.

My buddy puts hot sauce on EVERYTHING. Grilled cheese, eggs, spaghetti, fries, everything. He went through a whole bottle of texas pete in like a week. And yes, he is white LOL.

And SLOWex, my girl does that. She always puts chips on her sandwich. I personally dont want something crunchy on my sandwich lol.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:33 PM

not sure about in europe since i've never been there, but i did see it done in new york when i was there.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:35 PM
UGHHHH i cannot stand mayo on anything except tuna salad and things like that where its mixed in and you cant taste it.

I eat alot of things but not really anything too weird I guess...

Nacho Cheese doritos on a turkey sandwich

pickle slices with garlic salt sprinkled on them (better have some damn good gum and brush yo mofuggin teeth)

you should try flaming hot cheetos on a turkey sandwich, it's pretty good.

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 03:35 PM
dynOOOmite

oneSLOWex
09-23-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL at freaking out because of a slaw dog. I am not a big fan of cole slaw, but come on its a slaw dog! Thats like saying they freaked because you put chili on your hot dog.

Idk, my friends and my lady find it weird that I put mayo on a hot dog. Glad to know that others do it, now I dont feel so weird lol. Reps to all you mayo/hot dog peoples.

My buddy puts hot sauce on EVERYTHING. Grilled cheese, eggs, spaghetti, fries, everything. He went through a whole bottle of texas pete in like a week. And yes, he is white LOL.

And SLOWex, my girl does that. She always puts chips on her sandwich. I personally dont want something crunchy on my sandwich lol.

LOL i murder some hot sauce!!!

eggs, turnip greens, chicken, pizza, soup, fish....pretty much anything thats not sweet can be made better with hot sauce LOL

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 03:37 PM

I also put hot sauce on just about everything I eat...And ranch. lol

jhadleyh
^^^lol you sound black slow

dimsumboy

alot of my korean friends use hot sauce like no tomorrow on anything they eat. some of them even keep some in their cars or purses, i guess in case of an emergency.

oneSLOWex

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD i almost forgot about those! hahahaha

idea for tomorrows lunch FTW!!

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:39 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD i almost forgot about those! hahahaha

idea for tomorrows lunch FTW!!

yeah it's good, i used to pack a lunch to work with a turkey sandwich and flaming hot cheetos, but i got tired of my fingertips turning red, so i put them in the sandwich instead and what do you know? tastes good and no more red fingertips. :D

oneSLOWex
09-23-2009, 03:40 PM
I also put hot sauce on just about everything I eat...And ranch. lol

RANCH.....om nom nom nom good on almost everything!!

try the rolls at o'charleys with ranch :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

^^^lol you sound black slow

BWAHAHAHA someone else said that once!

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:40 PM
The bread at Longhorn plus a huge ramekin of ranch is PURE WIN.

TSiFTW
09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Crunchy peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. Yummmm. Been eating that shit since high school. I also mix scrambled eggs mixed with grits and cheese with syrup. Hot sauce on damn near everything. Anything that you would normally dip in Ranch I use Bleu Cheese. Oh and chilli and eggs.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
for those who like hot sauce, forget texas pete, tobasco, franks, louisiana... get a bottle of dave's insanity sauce... WARNING... only put a drop or two or you may regret it.

The Ren
I put syrup on my eggs.. I also eat honey mustard on everything and I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

dimsumboy
Crunchy peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. Yummmm. Been eating that shit since high school. I also mix scrambled eggs mixed with grits and cheese with syrup. Hot sauce on damn near everything. Anything that you would normally dip in Ranch I use Bleu Cheese. Oh and chilli and eggs.

blue cheese mac n cheese is pretty darn good

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:43 PM

You sir have disgusting eating habits lol. All of that sounds gross, ESPECIALLY the eggs and syrup shit. Bleu Cheese is FTMFL as well, tastes like what I would imagine expired ranch mixed with old lumpy milk would taste like.

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:44 PM
I do the hotsauce on most things and I do put Doritos on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Later, QD.

TSiFTW
for those who like hot sauce, forget texas pete, tobasco, franks, louisiana... get a bottle of dave's insanity sauce... WARNING... only put a drop or two or you may regret it.

Dave's Insanity FTW. I gots 2 bottles in my kitchen now. Shit is soooooo hot it is good.

dimsumboy
I put syrup on my eggs.. I also eat honey mustard on everything and I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

like maple syrup on scrambled eggs and on breakfast sausage, peanut butter and banana sandwichs are also tasty.

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Syrup on sausage is win. I dont like it on my eggs though, thats for damn sure.

oneSLOWex
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I do the hotsauce on most things and I do put Doritos on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Later, QD.

doritos on pbj? hmmmm...gonna have to try that one too!

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Dave's Insanity FTW. I gots 2 bottles in my kitchen now. Shit is soooooo hot it is good.

rep'd for a fellow dave's insanity sauce user :goodjob:

oneSLOWex
Syrup on sausage is win. I dont like it on my eggs though, thats for damn sure.

do you eat bacon? put a lil syrup on your bacon next time :goodjob:

blue94eg6
i put hotsauce on my popcorn and doritos very good combo

TSiFTW
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
You sir have disgusting eating habits lol. All of that sounds gross, ESPECIALLY the eggs and syrup shit. Bleu Cheese is FTMFL as well, tastes like what I would imagine expired ranch mixed with old lumpy milk would taste like.

Syrup is actually good with most breakfast foods. LOL. I hated bleu cheese when I was small but after I got grown I love it.

YoTa_BoX
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Damnit QD, This is a repost

I made this same exact thread months ago, this belongs in Lifestyles :P

Silly old man, are you losing your memory?

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:48 PM

Although Im not a big bacon person, this is also good. I liked bleu cheese when I was like 12, but now I cant stand the stuff lol.

Crazy Asian
cheese on ramen
doritos with salsa
cheese, onions, thousand island on fries. to simulate the delicious animal style fries.
rice with butter, egg, and soy sauce
siracha on everything.

quickdodge®

I put it on sausage and bacon. I don't put it on eggs, but if it some of it seeps over to them ,it's no biggie. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Damnit QD, This is a repost

I made this same exact thread months ago, this belongs in Lifestyles :P

Silly old man, are you losing your memory?

I never saw it, damn, lolol. Later, QD.

The Ren
I actually also love wasabi on almonds... the wasabi and soy almonds and peas are scrumptious!

Echonova
I don't eat anything weird per say... Just like to eat things at weird times. My favorite dinner is to cook breakfast. For breakfast I eat Ramen (I cannot eat anything cold for breakfast, Ramen quick and easy) and I like steak for lunch.

oneSLOWex
Anyone ever eat those lime chips? those are fawkin delicious with bean dip

nreggie454
09-23-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm another person that puts hot sauce on everything. Green Tabasco for the veggies, and red on pretty much everything else.

I also love to add jalapenos and bell peppers when I get a Italian BMT from subway.

ItsBlack
09-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Mac N Cheese, with syrup.

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Mac N Cheese, with syrup.

:upchuck::upchuck::upchuck:

LOL

TSiFTW
09-23-2009, 03:55 PM
All the people that love hot sause, try this one. It will set your ass on fire but a drop mixed in well will give you insane heat plus delicious flavor:goodjob::goodjob:
http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_idaui.JPG

Crazy Asian
09-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Siracha only for me.

ItsBlack
09-23-2009, 03:56 PM
:upchuck::upchuck::upchuck:

LOL

yeah, I thought the same thing when somebody told me about that, but then I tried it and never turned back

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Siracha only for me.

scared? :crazy:

TSiFTW
09-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Bar b que or hamburger salad with Bleu Cheese.:D:yes:

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 04:02 PM
peanut butter and cap'n crunch sandwich

ItsBlack
09-23-2009, 04:03 PM
peanut butter and crack sandwich

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 04:07 PM
peanut butter and crack sandwich

please specify which type of crack, is it crack rock or butt crack? not that it matters, both sound non-appetizing :no:

Ms Dollar
09-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Let's see...

I like syrup on scrambled eggs...
I eat bologna in salads...
If I eat a scrambled egg sandwich on a bagel I add mayo and salami
I dip almost everything into either mayo or ranch. Sandwiches, fries, pizza, chicken...

Chuck puts ketchup on his eggs...I think that's weird, but have heard of other people doing it too though...

Oh yeah I put mayo on hotdogs too. :D

amandDA
09-23-2009, 04:29 PM
werd:goodjob:

tdurr
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Let's see...

I dip almost everything into either mayo or ranch. Sandwiches, fries, pizza, chicken...

Chuck puts ketchup on his eggs...I think that's weird, but have heard of other people doing it too though...

http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirts/rickjamestshirt-superfreak_2_107743_yellow-purple-print_m.jpg

aguynamedpat
09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Let's see...

Yay another mayo on hot dogs person! Repzorz of the green persuasion.

WTF?
09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
and i have had friends look and call me weird for putting Doritos on my PB&J sandwiches, but look at you people. lol but some of it does sound good and now im hungry.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 04:39 PM
currently eating a tuna n swiss melt topped with flaming hot cheetos on a kaiser roll . and it's damn good. :goodjob:

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 04:40 PM

I used to work at Tijuana Flats * basically a fancier Moes* and they specialized in hot sauce. We sold a bottle of hot sauce that when you bought it you had to sign a waiver saying you didn't have any heart conditions to purchase it. I've used like 2tbl spoons in four years. :lmfao:

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 04:45 PM
I used to work at Tijuana Flats * basically a fancier Moes* and they specialized in hot sauce. We sold a bottle of hot sauce that when you bought it you had to sign a waiver saying you didn't have any heart conditions to purchase it. I've used like 2tbl spoons in four years. :lmfao:

sounds interesting, name of sauce so i can see if i can order it or find it locally to try it out? or is it just called tijuana flats sauce?

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
nvm, just checked their website and OMFG, there are 14 different sauces they have in the death wish category... i've already had a few of them though, but i might order some of the other ones to try out. thanks for the info.

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 04:58 PM
sounds interesting, name of sauce so i can see if i can order it or find it locally to try it out? or is it just called tijuana flats sauce?

http://hotfoods.tijuanaflats.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=34&idproduct=543

There used to be three in GA but I guess they are all shut down, But there is the link to order it online. :goodjob:

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
nvm, just checked their website and OMFG, there are 14 different sauces they have in the death wish category... i've already had a few of them though, but i might order some of the other ones to try out. thanks for the info.

Yea, I see I was slow, But the link I posted is to their hottest one.

ScrapMetalDSM
09-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Ketchup on my bologna and cheese sandwich/ham and cheese sandwich.

Honey Chipolte sauce on my pizza with the pizza sauce still on it.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Yea, I see I was slow, But the link I posted is to their hottest one.

it's cool, thanks for the info, i'm going to order a few different ones next week. :D

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Mustard on eggs...check

Hot sauce on everything...check

Ranch/hot sauce on Pizza...check

Eggs/grits/crumbled buttermilk biscuit mixed in a bowl with shredded cheese..Check

apple sauce mixed with peach slices and orange slices...check

patatoes/onions/garlic/butter/ranch/hot sauce all sauteed (sp) together...check

Cucumbers drinched in vinegar with salt sprinkled on it...check

Wildlife stew (chicken, deer, rabbit, quail, onions, corn, ketchup, hot sauce ect ect)..check

Mayo on Smoke links (hot links)

cant think on anymore right now.

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 07:17 PM
All the people that love hot sause, try this one. It will set your ass on fire but a drop mixed in well will give you insane heat plus delicious flavor:goodjob::goodjob:
http://www.davesgourmet.peachhost.com/ct_idaui.JPG

I have this.....it's been in the fridge for 3 years, and used once LOL needless to say...that food went to waste.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
yea it is sorta... most europeans do it including myself... i cant eat french fries without mayo lol... weirdest thing i do is i dip french fries in ice cream sometimes and some other shit but just can't think of it atm lol

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 08:29 PM
yea it is sorta... most europeans do it including myself... i cant eat french fries without mayo lol... weirdest thing i do is i dip french fries in ice cream sometimes and some other shit but just can't think of it atm lol

french fries taste good when dipped in hot apple pie filling :D

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I have this.....it's been in the fridge for 3 years, and used once LOL needless to say...that food went to waste.

how dare you waste dave's insanity sauce, just use a drop or two and mix food well and you'll be ok, i think...

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 08:40 PM
how dare you waste dave's insanity sauce, just use a drop or two and mix food well and you'll be ok, i think...

lol naw.....it put maybe three drops in a bowl of dirty rice, and it went to the trash can. .lol

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 08:44 PM
lol naw.....it put maybe three drops in a bowl of dirty rice, and it went to the trash can. .lol

you could have at least saved it to use on someone else for april fools :crazy:

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 08:45 PM
you could have at least saved it to use on someone else for april fools :crazy:

hmmm I do still have it...

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 08:50 PM

oh i thought the sauce went into the trash can, but it was actually the dirty rice. cool... put a few drops on someone's buffalo wings or any other food for april fools or any other special occasion... make sure they don't have acid reflux or any ulcers though... don't want to hurt anyone too bad :crazy:

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 08:53 PM
that'd be funny as hell...lolol my luck they'd die. =/

DB4LYFE ™
09-23-2009, 09:56 PM
peanut butter and banana sandwiches or Ketchup and mac and cheese! :yumyum:

~DB4LYFE

Double_0_Rusty
09-23-2009, 10:05 PM
peanut butter and banana sandwiches or Ketchup and mac and cheese! :yumyum:

~DB4LYFE

hail yes, I do both.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Ketchup and mashed potatoes !!

Ketchup or 57 sauce on scrambled eggs !!

There's other weird shit too

slostang
09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
i dip my grilled cheese sandwiches in 57 sauce.

Okie_doke.
09-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Banana and mayonaise sammiches
pb&j grilled with cheese
Frozen waffles straight out the box some times with some crunchy peanut butter
SpaghettiO's cold out the can

Thats all I can think of at the moment

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 11:49 PM
A1 on eggs is full of win.

EM1toEVO
09-23-2009, 11:53 PM
I love baked potatoes with sour cream and teriyaki sauce. I also love all kinds of hot sauce. Also, PB and banana sammiches=FTMFW! Dukes mayo is badass on everything. There are more odd combinations that I enjoy. Lemme think on it...

browningboy7
09-23-2009, 11:55 PM
I eat spaghetti and meatballs *out of a can* with cut up hot dogs, cheese, and hot sauce...Is that weird? lolol

goi_ek
09-24-2009, 12:37 AM
^^^lol at sig, had to read twice

VooDooXII
09-24-2009, 01:24 AM

Mayonnaise on fries is a Canadian thing...throw some gravy and curds into the mix and you've got what they call "poutine."

Humphrizzle
09-24-2009, 01:33 AM
i think it's gross when any of my foods are touching on my plate.

i do dip grilled cheese in ketchup.
dip wendy's nuggets in my frosty
dip wendy's double stack in my frosty

claybird
09-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Trisquits peanut butter and a orange slice = Bronco trolley

so good!

thegovanator
09-24-2009, 02:47 AM
Nutella and Biscotti, seriously try it. Sounds weird I know but it was hood when I was high. It beat Fritos and Nutella.

sogood
09-24-2009, 03:29 AM
Eggo waffles with ranch dressing.

ShooterMcGavin
09-24-2009, 10:22 AM

omfg :upchuck:

fucked up thing is someone else just recently said they like that combo :screwy:

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 11:16 AM

BBQ Sauce and cheese stick.
Fries and mayonnaise.
Eggs and salsa.

None of these are really weird to me.

.:Stirfry:.
09-24-2009, 11:25 AM
i do the best of both worlds (half blk/asian), rice and ketchup...

Greddypacked
09-24-2009, 11:27 AM
mayo on a hot dog is good, mayo on fries is good. i have been know to put maple syrup in spaghetti once in a while, but that's only if the sauce sucks. i guess that's probably the weirdest one i've done

WOW I WANT TO THROW UP AFTER THAT ONE. SYRUP ON SPAGHETTI :upchuck::upchuck:. I love pasta and especially spaghetti w/ garlic bread BUT SYRUP ON IT GROSS.

I dont have any wierd food combos really that i eat. Though after I get drunk the next day I have a huge craving for Pickles and olives. Dont know why they just taste so good the next day lol.

09-24-2009, 11:30 AM
I love baked potatoes with sour cream and teriyaki sauce. I also love all kinds of hot sauce. ..

same here but instead of teriyaki sauce, i mixed it all up with cut pieces of meat like steak or somethin, cheese, sour cream and BBQ sauce + hot sauce.. :yes:

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 11:54 AM
i do the best of both worlds (half blk/asian), rice and ketchup...

Black people like mayo I thought lol.

bookthief
09-24-2009, 12:13 PM
eggs w/ketchup/syrup/ranch
peanut butter and banana sandwiches
sandwiches/hamburgers w/fries/doritos/cheetos/sunchips
pretzels w/ranch
pizza w/ranch/mashed potatoes
ketchup mixed w/mayo & fries
And I tend to eat things off the floor, sometimes.

09-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Black people like mayo I thought lol.

yea we do its either one of three things ketchup, mayo, or hotsauce.. lol

Callout
09-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Deep Fried Calamari with Marinara sauce = AMAZING!

Peanut butter, Raspberry Jam, and Lay's potato chips is damng good too!

TSiFTW
09-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Wendy's french fries dipped in a Frosty.

Callout
09-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Wendy's french fries dipped in a Frosty.

That's not gross, that fuggin normal. you go to wendy's and get a burger, fries and a frosty, you better dip the fries in the got damn frosty, otherwise you seem abnormal :2cents:

Greddypacked
09-24-2009, 03:26 PM
That's not gross, that fuggin normal. you go to wendy's and get a burger, fries and a frosty, you better dip the fries in the got damn frosty, otherwise you seem abnormal :2cents:

:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah they even dip fries in the frosty in the commercial.

ep9716
09-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah they even dip fries in the frosty in the commercial.
That sounds gross..

On_Her_Face
09-24-2009, 06:14 PM
That sounds gross..

No it is legit, I prefer may and ketchup, sometimes ranch, honey mustard, chick fil a sauce, or honey roasted bbq sauce.

man
09-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Anyone eat Nacho Cheese Doritos with cream cheese?

I do ketchup w/ Mac and cheese
Doritos on sangwiches
BBQ or hot sauce on pretty much everything

mn4a15
09-25-2009, 02:45 AM
i do ketchup on my eggs !

FasTech
09-25-2009, 03:02 AM
People think I'm weird because I like my fries covered in hot sauce, ketchup, and mustard.

I also like eating pizza with apple sauce on top from time to time.

At work, I usually create weird combinations.... like...

Yesterday..

I crumbled an egg roll up, threw it on two pieces of fresh toast, put Wimpy sauce/Tougne Tourch/Hot Honey/Insane sauce, put 3 fingers on top of the sauces' and egg roll, then added zax sauce with a piece of lettuce, and some fries on top of it all and then last the other piece of toast forming a perfect, well rounded, feast. lol.

FasTech
09-25-2009, 03:02 AM
hot sauce on pretty much everything

You sir, know's what the fucks up. :goodjob:

browningboy7
09-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Anyone eat Nacho Cheese Doritos with cream cheese?

I do ketchup w/ Mac and cheese
Doritos on sangwiches
BBQ or hot sauce on pretty much everything

That is amazing shit right there, I also dip just about any kind of chip in sour cream.