PDA

View Full Version : Misc Thyroid issues

The Ren
09-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Anyone else on here with thyroid issues?

I was hyperthryoid in high school and lost a good 45-50lbs in a matter of 6.5 weeks.. I now found out im HYPOthyroid.. and I started on synthroid.. should take 4-6 weeks to start to regulate my TSH so we will see how this goes..

Echonova
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Anyone else on here with thyroid issues?

I was hyperthryoid in high school and lost a good 45-50lbs in a matter of 6.5 weeks.. I now found out im HYPOthyroid.. and I started on synthroid.. should take 4-6 weeks to start to regulate my TSH so we will see how this goes..Sadly, I just eat too much. Hope it goes well for you.:goodjob:

dallasb84
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
just start smoking dope ((gain weight))

or crack ((lose weight))

fuckin doctors and there prescription

aguynamedpat
10-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah. This guy is on to something! Go get hooked on a damn drug instead of taking something prescribed to you by a doctor!

Sherlock.

The Ren
10-04-2009, 10:35 PM
I was just curious if anyone has delt with thyroid issues before and can give me some insight on what im going to be looking forward to..

dallasb84
10-04-2009, 10:47 PM
well my dad has some advanced thyroid shit goin on//// he takes synthroid.

when he takes the stuff he is cool but if he doesnt... he sleeps..... sleeps more..... till finally hell just die. seriously. synthroid destroys your liver. but balances your stuff that your thyroid controls.... so yeah if you dont take it you could die

he has no energy if he dont take it.

but then again...... there are alot of people that came back from the gulf war with shit like this...... and kids that were born from mothers that were in the gulf war....not sayin this is your case cuz there are alot of things that lead to bad thyroid like hareditary stuff. but yeah my dad blames it on the gulf war and was treated as such.

The Ren
10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Im on sythroid for the moment.. eventually they want to but me on levoxyl.. apparently its better for the liver longterm..

cjhutch
10-04-2009, 11:04 PM
My mom had her thyroid taken out a while back (10+ years ago) and she really hasn't been the same since. She started losing a lot of her hair and she used to take synthroid, but I'm not sure what she takes now. Good luck with it.

candygrl
10-05-2009, 01:58 AM
i also was diagnosed with hyperthyroid in middle school, but throughout time i became stable even though i lost a lot of weight throughout middle school and high school. I really hope i don't encounter any more problems.

good luck with that... hope it gets better!

dallasb84
10-05-2009, 02:12 AM
i also was diagnosed with hyperthyroid in middle school, but throughout time i became stable even though i lost a lot of weight throughout middle school and high school. I really hope i don't encounter any more problems.

good luck with that... hope it gets better!
\

i heard swallowing large amounts of cum helps with that

:ninja:

bdydrpdmazda
10-05-2009, 05:55 AM
\

i heard swallowing large amounts of cum helps with that

:ninja:
STFU, cant their be at least one serious thread on this forum, the lady is asking a serious question about a health issue, no need for a bunch of smart ass replies

neon_ert3
10-05-2009, 07:34 AM
my girlfriend found out her thyroid was messed up early this year. it was causing her to not be able to loose weight or have a period. we been together 5 years and i can count the number of periods shes had on both hands. idk what kinda medicine she started takin about it was working damn good. she started loosing weight then she got pregnant and now shes gaining it all back. :doh:

her sister is also having thyroid probs but i think hers will have to be removed.

The Ren
10-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks for those of you who are taking this seriously.. I appreciate it.

Big Baller
10-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Ren, PM me your email and phone number Ill see if I can get the wife to get in touch with you, she had to have hers removed about 5 years ago. She has a great Doctor I'm sure she will be happy to tell you all about it.