PDA

View Full Version : Sports cant wait for this one...falcons @ patriots

VIP Style
09-23-2009, 10:26 AM
this should be a awesome game, our falcons taking on the patriots in foxboro. predictions anyone? and oh yeah big shout out to my baltimore ravens!

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2009, 10:38 AM
I think Atlanta has a great chance of winning this game. The Falcons have the 2nd best offense in the NFL and they really are showing only a glimpse of why. To me, this is just the tip of the iceburg. Matt Ryan is definitely showing that last year may not be a fluke season. Later, QD.

pt_tng
09-23-2009, 12:18 PM
i think falcons are gonna take this game cause the patriots have been playing like shit

bdydrpdmazda
09-23-2009, 12:21 PM
is a fluke season really possible, maybe a game but not 16 of them. Pats look like shit this year, 1-1 and they squeaked by with their one win and it was at home. The birds are taking this one and bringing the W back to Atlanta

quickdodgeŽ
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
is a fluke season really possible,

Yes it is. Later, QD.

FlipKing
09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Brady is playing scared, the o-line doesnt look that great, and the D had a shit load of turn-over. I say ATL takes it.

ItsBlack
09-23-2009, 09:00 PM
depends on 2 things. If Brady can get protection, and if Wes Welker plays this week as his go to guy. Otherwise I don't see the Pats winning this one either. They're running game isn't very strong this year either.. and why the fuck is Lawrence Maroney not starting?

bdydrpdmazda
09-24-2009, 04:06 AM
I say the falcons win this one by 10 points or more

cjhutch
09-24-2009, 07:42 AM
depends on 2 things. If Brady can get protection, and if Wes Welker plays this week as his go to guy. Otherwise I don't see the Pats winning this one either. They're running game isn't very strong this year either.. and why the fuck is Lawrence Maroney not starting?

I'm trying to figure that one out myself. I picked him up in fantasy and dropped him because he got no PT in the first game. I figured they would run the ball a little more this year, at least until Brady got into a good rhythm. The only way Atlanta wins is if their D shows up big. The two games the Pats have played came against two really good defenses and while Atlanta has played above what most people thought they could on D there is still a wide margin between their defense and the previous two teams the Patriots played. Who is going to cover Moss when the front line doesn't get any pressure and Brady has time to pick and chose?

BanginJimmy
09-24-2009, 06:42 PM
They were talking about this on the radio on my way home and I gree with most of the callers and the hosts. I just cant see the pats offense continue to play as bad as they have the first 2 games. Eventually his team will get back in stride. If that happens this week, I dont care how good the Falcons offense is, it isnt good enough to beat an in-stride Patriots offense.

VIP Style
09-25-2009, 10:26 AM
agreed totally.
Eventually his team will get back in stride. If that happens this week, I dont care how good the Falcons offense is, it isnt good enough to beat an in-stride Patriots offense.

Sammich
09-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Brady is playing scared, the o-line doesnt look that great, and the D had a shit load of turn-over. I say ATL takes it.
QFT...I DNT KNOW WHAT'S GOIN ON W/ THE PAT'S O-LINE..I NEVER SEEN BRADY ATTACKED LIKE THE JETS ATTACKED HIM...

VIP Style
09-25-2009, 11:54 AM
the jets are just well coached, it really didnt surprise me that rex ryan(ravens former D-coordinator) was able to pull out the win. you can tell by the score that it was a defensive game. this is why I really dont see atlanta going into foxboro and beating the pats. The defense has been doing ok, but im not sure if the pass defense can stop brady when he in his zone.
QFT...I DNT KNOW WHAT'S GOIN ON W/ THE PAT'S O-LINE..I NEVER SEEN BRADY ATTACKED LIKE THE JETS ATTACKED HIM...

Sammich
09-25-2009, 11:55 AM
RESEMBLING A STEELERS AND TITANS GAME? LOL

bdydrpdmazda
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
our falcons are alot better than some people give them credit for

CALIWEST
09-25-2009, 12:39 PM
In my opinion there are a couple factors in the game.

Patriots:
-establish running game with Fred Taylor/Lawrence Maroney
-Will injured players play (Wes Welker, Jerod Mayo, Brandon Merriweather) major factor players.

Atlanta:
-Tony gonzales has to be able to create space and get catches (NE has averaged 3 catches total for TE per game with averaging 24 yards per game)
-Need to be able to shut down Randy Moss
-Michael Turner needs to be able to rush 80+ yards

but i believe new england will win this game.
Final score 24-17 New england

bdydrpdmazda
09-27-2009, 11:53 AM
its time for kick off, i havent been able to stop thinkin aboot this one

ItsBlack
09-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Vick is suppose to play today too, just throwin that out there...

and both games are on right now

bdydrpdmazda
09-27-2009, 12:15 PM
great opening drive for the falcons even though it ended with a FG, we moved the ball very well

bdydrpdmazda
09-27-2009, 01:37 PM
13-10 at the half, not bad if you ask me. I think were playing very well on both sides of the ball.

VIP Style
09-27-2009, 02:29 PM
patriots look as if they are going to start pulling away, gonzalez been quite all day.

NEMO
09-27-2009, 02:49 PM
looks like the falcons let this one go

quickdodgeŽ
09-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Falcons played like ass pretty much ever since the 1st quarter ended. Later, QD.

NEMO
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Falcons played like ass pretty much ever since the 1st quarter ended. Later, QD.
QFT!!!

Greddypacked
09-27-2009, 03:10 PM
FALCONS PLAYED LIKE SH!T... F@%$# AS@ #$q#$#% SH!T PISS #$$@ DANG IT :fire: :mad:

CALIWEST
09-27-2009, 04:37 PM
roddy white hasn't lived up to expectations and gonzales has been main target really.

VIP Style
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
man fuck the falcons, they aint ready. ryan and tony aint do shit

quickdodgeŽ
09-27-2009, 08:45 PM
^^^ So the Falcons are supposed to play perfect ball week in and week out? Come on, man.

But look on the bright side, Vick went 0-2 in passing and rushed for all of 7 yards today, lolol. Later, QD.

81911SC
09-27-2009, 08:46 PM
:D

BanginJimmy
09-27-2009, 10:43 PM
^^^ So the Falcons are supposed to play perfect ball week in and week out? Come on, man.

But look on the bright side, Vick went 0-2 in passing and rushed for all of 7 yards today, lolol. Later, QD.

Dont forget to mention that those amazing stats were against the defensive juggernaut Kansas City.

CALIWEST
09-27-2009, 11:07 PM
the man hasn't played in 2 years man...give him a break

VIP Style
09-27-2009, 11:42 PM
who said anything about vick anyway? besides he wasnt even playing qb the whole game so of course he wont have stats. kolb hasny been playing all that great so vick should get a full start.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 07:45 AM
who said anything about vick anyway? besides he wasnt even playing qb the whole game so of course he wont have stats. kolb hasny been playing all that great so vick should get a full start.

Hey now. If you're allowed to make a ridiculous comment, then aren't I entitled to do likewise? Later, QD.

NEMO
09-28-2009, 07:56 AM
the man hasn't played in 2 years man...give him a break
when he did play, he SUCKED. whats the excuse back then?

VIP Style
09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
lol now this is a rediculous comment. i dont think a player who sucks gets endorsed by nike, gets a 130 million dollar contract, makes a few pro bowls, leads his team to a NFC champ game, etc. you can say what you want, but vick is definitely not the worse QB out there or the best.
when he did play, he SUCKED. whats the excuse back then?

VIP Style
09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
lol the falcons did play like shit, you said it yourself remember?
Hey now. If you're allowed to make a ridiculous comment, then aren't I entitled to do likewise? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:17 AM
lol the falcons did play like shit, you said it yourself remember?

But I also didn't make it out to be like they've sucked all year. Later, QD..

VIP Style
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
neither did I. I just dont understand why the falcons would abandon what they have been doing(ryan to tony for significant yardage). tony caught his first pass in the third quarter.
But I also didn't make it out to be like they've sucked all year. Later, QD..

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 11:56 AM
neither did I.

I don't know. I'm not the only one that took it this way. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
09-28-2009, 12:08 PM
neither did I. I just dont understand why the falcons would abandon what they have been doing(ryan to tony for significant yardage). tony caught his first pass in the third quarter.

Tony is a gtg (probowler reciever) meaning they will man up to him every play. Either that or Tony was blocking, but ya he was covered alot maned up. Another good reason they lost... in the 2nd half they were playing like Preseason football. What I mean they weren't taking chances when needed and didnt have much hype to win. I mean shoot they should of went for a few 4th down conversions in the 2nd half like the Patriots did and kept the ball to score. WOW HOW MANY PLAYS DID THEY NOT MAN UP TO MOSS ENOUGH AND LET HIM CATCH EVERYTIME. I GOT SIC OF THAT SH!T.

quickdodgeŽ
09-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Tony is a gtg (probowler reciever) meaning they will man up to him every play. Either that or Tony was blocking, but ya he was covered alot maned up. Another good reason they lost... in the 2nd half they were playing like Preseason football. What I mean they weren't taking chances when needed and didnt have much hype to win. I mean shoot they should of went for a few 4th down conversions in the 2nd half like the Patriots did and kept the ball to score. WOW HOW MANY PLAYS DID THEY NOT MAN UP TO MOSS ENOUGH AND LET HIM CATCH EVERYTIME. I GOT SIC OF THAT SH!T.

I do believe that those 4th down plays the Patriots capitalized on were one set of the main reasons the Falcons lost. The Patriots weren't just getting 2 yards on a 4th and 1 or 2 situation. They were gaining 20+ yards on each. The Falcons are usually great risk takers in a "go for it" situation on 4th and they didn't this time. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
09-28-2009, 05:18 PM
hes actually thrown for 300+ in both games hes played, sounds pretty good to me

VIP Style
09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
but what was the results? doesnt matter if you pass for 300+ yards if your team loses the game. he might have thrown for 300+ against new orleans, but he also threw 3 interceptions.
hes actually thrown for 300+ in both games hes played, sounds pretty good to me

CALIWEST
09-29-2009, 03:52 PM
but what was the results? doesnt matter if you pass for 300+ yards if your team loses the game. he might have thrown for 300+ against new orleans, but he also threw 3 interceptions.

he is 1-1 as a starter wat are you talking about?