PDA

View Full Version : IT Internships... two positions available.

Paul
09-23-2009, 10:16 AM
I am hiring two interns ASAP see positions below and if you are interested email me at [email protected] (we are located in Suwanee, GA)

Job Title:
IT Intern

Opportunity Type:
Internship

Description:
Under supervision you will utilize your education and on the job training to assist in supporting the company and customers. This position will provide you with a multitude of tools and experience throughout the Information Technology spectrum. You will be working on general hardware/software maintenance, data analysis & research, web related coding, graphic design, and some networking.

Requirements:
Currently enrolled in IT-related program. Basic computer knowledge and experience with Windows OS/Office products. Excellent customer service, detailed oriented, good communication and willing to ask questions.

Plus if:
Cetrifications: A+, Net+, MCP, ect
Experience: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, SQL, SEO, Web development
Languages: HTML, PHP, ASP, .Net, Java, or (other web related languages).

Location(s):
Suwanee, Georgia

Compensation Type:
Paid

Compensation Details/Other Benefits:
TBD $10.00-$15.00

Job Status:
Part-Time

Job Function:
IT/Systems

Job Title:
Data Analyst

Opportunity Type:
Job

Description:
Under supervision you will be utilizing your education and experience to compile data and output various datasets to support our sales team and customers. Online research will be another duty of this position as you will be required to do market research on various product lines and report your findings.

Requirements:
Currently enrolled in Accounting or IT-related program. Basic computer knowledge and experience with Windows OS/Office products. Excellent customer service, detailed oriented, good communication and willing to ask questions.

Plus if:
Certification/Experience in Excel, Access, SQL, MySQL.
Advanced Excel formulas/ functions.
Ability to create macros.

Location(s):
Suwanee, Georgia

Compensation Type:
Paid

Compensation Details/Other Benefits:
TBD $10-$15

Job Status:
Part-Time

Job Function:
IT/Systems

cobalt9123
09-23-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm currently working as an IT Intern at TechOptics, Inc. in Winder, GA and it is great!
I suggest anyone who is looking to do anything with computers takes this offer!
You'll learn valuable skills that can't be taught in the classroom.

ironchef
09-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Paul, any ability for telecommuting? Especially the data analyst position, that looks very tempting :).

Paul
09-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Paul, any ability for telecommuting? Especially the data analyst position, that looks very tempting :).

possibly but i doubt it. one of the man systems we use can only be used internal unless you are setup for vpn (which isn't happening).

these jobs specially the IT Intern one will be well worth your time as you will working under me and i'll have you doing all kinds of shit.

ironchef
09-24-2009, 10:10 AM
It definitely sounds good, and I'd like to apply. But with my school schedule, and this being in Suwanee would limit my ability to work much. Good luck to anyone else who applies!

§treet_§peed
09-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Lol beware, cause Paul will make you his bitch.

guinness
09-24-2009, 10:22 AM
check the email you provided earlier.my brother sent you his resume for you to review and consider.this would be a great opportunity for him....and you,lol!!

Paul
09-24-2009, 10:50 AM
check the email you provided earlier.my brother sent you his resume for you to review and consider.this would be a great opportunity for him....and you,lol!!

name?

guinness
09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
name?

the name is joshua jeremiah chad.

guinness
09-24-2009, 11:01 AM
joshua jeremiah chad.he goes by jeremiah.

Paul
09-24-2009, 11:36 AM
got it thanx

guinness
09-24-2009, 12:13 PM
awesome.i appreciate it.he's been looking for some time for the opportunity to get some experience and a internship that he could learn and grow from and be able to give back or provide a service to the company in the meantime.i'm sure he'll be glad to hear that you got it.my company wouldn't even consider him,or anyone,without certs. beyond a+ and net+.

IndianStig
09-24-2009, 12:21 PM
email sent. and +reps.

cobalt9123
09-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Consider Michael Casper ([email protected]) He's a good friend of mine that's very smart as well as willing and ready to learn and has done some extensive learning on his own about UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
Thanks!

Paul
09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Consider Michael Casper ([email protected]) He's a good friend of mine that's very smart as well as willing and ready to learn and has done some extensive learning on his own about UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
Thanks!

I don't think I've gotten an email from him yet. I have four people coming in tomorrow to interview and test.

man
09-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm computer science, does that work?

cobalt9123
09-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm computer science, does that work?

If you mean you're enrolled in Computer Science then yes.

Paul
09-26-2009, 10:00 AM
IT Intern spot is filled I still need a Data Analyst w/ strong excel and possible database knowledge access/sql.

cpearson
09-27-2009, 07:05 AM
Nice opening platform for anyone interested in the IT industry. Good luck finding a Data Analyst!

ruah_23
10-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Are the positions still available? My bro is a GA tech graduate with Computer science degree, and he's still looking for a job.