PDA

View Full Version : Just got a new hood on my Evo, now its fucked

YoTa_BoX
09-23-2009, 07:26 AM
So I was driving down the street two days ago and was trying to tell every one about my new CF hood i got for my Evo. I swear I was paying attention to the road, but some ass hat decides he wants to walk right out in front of me and i hit him. My first thought is *Oh shit* but then i notice this douche bag is wearing a set of ipod head phones and wasn't even paying attention at all. Dude got back up like he was ok, so i took off.

So now my hood is fucked and my windshield is fucked too. Who ever the jack ass was not paying attention crossing the fucking street needs to be run over again. I dont think he got my license plate, because i took off so fast.

Oh well.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 07:30 AM
FAIL

Slow Motion
09-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Wow...That's too bad. Insurance might take care of the windsheild. Your hood is fuked

bdydrpdmazda
09-23-2009, 07:47 AM
hit and run FTL

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Failing to recognize joke = lolol @ you. Later, QD.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 07:57 AM
i didn't fail to recongnize anything... it's just a lame joke

SicStang03
09-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Corner of Auburn and Courtland... right? Yea man watch out for those crazy GSU queers

S2KJD
09-23-2009, 08:03 AM
:ttiwwp:

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 08:06 AM
i didn't fail to recongnize anything... it's just a lame joke

Hmmm. I learned a new feature of you today. Insecurity. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
09-23-2009, 08:08 AM
:ninja:

Doppelgänger
09-23-2009, 08:11 AM
Carrot Top has had better jokes......

Njobe
09-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Hmmm. I learned a new feature of you today. Insecurity. Later, QD.
??

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 08:13 AM
??

I have to explain it to you? Later, QD.

roche
09-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your hood man! That blows, that dude got what he deserved.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 08:27 AM
I have to explain it to you? Later, QD.
why not

Kevykev
09-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Wouldn't that be some shit if you get charged with a HIT n RUN. I know someone that did in that EXACT SAME WAY. Be Afraid....lol j/k brb

FAIL

I just realized that you play the antagonist role a good bit.

LOL@You!

Njobe
09-23-2009, 08:45 AM
lol @ you lol-ing at me

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 08:46 AM
If you'll direct your attention to post number in this thread right HERE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255542), you'll notice that I made post number five (5). You'll also notice that post number one (1) is the first post that begot this thread. In between post number one (1) and post number five (5) you'll see that there are a total of three (3) additional posts. One by you. One by Slow Motion. And lastly, one by bdydrpdmazda.

Now under normal posting etiquette, when one person is posting directly to another, he or she would quote that person so as to point to whom the post is directed. If the poster is making a general post or responding to multiple replies, then either multi-quoting or just a simple post quoting no one would be in order. It would then be left up to the authors of the previous posts to determine if the post was directed in their manner. If any of those previous posting authors thought that the reply was in their "honor," then one (1) of two (2) situations is granted. Either it WAS directed to them, or it wasn't but that poster has unsure feelings about himself/herself and thinks that the post is relevant to his/her post. It's part of a complex where someone feels that any and every thing should be about him/her or that anybody or everybody is talking to or about him/her. Some people call that insecurity.

I take pride in creating error-free posts and my posting etiquette so that my responses are clearly understood.

OR

In layman's terms, I didn't quote anyone, so you assumed I was talking to you even though there were two other posts in front of me.

Later, QD.

Kevykev
09-23-2009, 08:49 AM
lol @ you lol-ing at me

This would be the character you play, had you been in the movie "Belly"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93pPDNDFGQ&feature=player_embedded

:lmfao::lmfao: Classic Scene right there.

F whoever cannot fully appreciate that scene.

MINI
09-23-2009, 08:51 AM
LOL gay.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 08:53 AM
If you'll direct your attention to post number in this thread right HERE (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255542), you'll notice that I made post number five (5). You'll also notice that post number one (1) is the first post that begot this thread. In between post number one (1) and post number five (5) you'll see that there are a total of three (3) additional posts. One by you. One by Slow Motion. And lastly, one by bdydrpdmazda.

Now under normal posting etiquette, when one person is posting directly to another, he or she would quote that person so as to point to whom the post is directed. If the poster is making a general post or responding to multiple replies, then either multi-quoting or just a simple post quoting no one would be in order. It would then be left up to the authors of the previous posts to determine if the post was directed in their manner. If any of those previous posting authors thought that the reply was in their "honor," then one (1) of two (2) situations is granted. Either it WAS directed to them, or it wasn't but that poster has unsure feelings about himself/herself and thinks that the post is relevant to his/her post. It's part of a complex where someone feels that any and every thing should be about him/her or that anybody or everybody is talking to or about him/her. Some people call that insecurity.

I take pride in creating error-free posts and my posting etiquette so that my responses are clearly understood.

OR

In layman's terms, I didn't quote anyone, so you assumed I was talking to you even though there were two other posts in front of me.

Later, QD.
damn you actually went through and elobareted... i sure wouldnt of had if you asked me lol

Njobe
09-23-2009, 08:54 AM
This would be the character you play, had you been in the movie "Belly"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93pPDNDFGQ&feature=player_embedded

:lmfao::lmfao: Classic Scene right there.

F whoever cannot fully appreciate that scene.
can't see it at work :ninja:

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 08:56 AM
damn you actually went through and elobareted... i sure wouldnt of had if you asked me lol

Got time on my hands so I provided an educated and thought out reply and an unschooled derelict reply. Wasn't sure which category you fell in. Later, QD.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 09:03 AM
lol you're missing the foreign one

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 09:06 AM
lol you're missing the foreign one

I'm in the USA. I'm not missing anything. Later, QD.

Njobe
09-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Got time on my hands so I provided an educated and thought out reply and an unschooled derelict reply. Wasn't sure which category you fell in. Later, QD.
missing a foreign person reply

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 09:11 AM
missing a foreign person reply

English is the official language of the United States of America, henceforth referred to as the USA, so I don't conform to a foreigner's language on my home turf. They conform to mine. If I were to go to Kenya, then I would post in the language comfortable to them, whether it be Swahili or (lucky for me) English. So I state again, I'm missing nothing. Later, QD.

YoTa_BoX
09-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Well, this thread turned out fantastic!!

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Lolol. Thanks. Later, QD.

S2KJD
09-23-2009, 09:26 AM
:couch:

Njobe
09-23-2009, 09:28 AM
English is the official language of the United States of America, henceforth referred to as the USA, so I don't conform to a foreigner's language on my home turf. They conform to mine. If I were to go to Kenya, then I would post in the language comfortable to them, whether it be Swahili or (lucky for me) English. So I state again, I'm missing nothing. Later, QD.
idk about all of that, i'm starting to see more spanish then english these days.
¿es usted listo para aprender español?

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 09:31 AM
idk about all of that, i'm starting to see more spanish then english these days.
¿es usted listo para aprender español?

I do know about all that. It is STILL the official language. Later, QD.

NEMO
09-23-2009, 09:34 AM
+reps:goodjob:

you must spread some reps around before giving them to qd again

Njobe
09-23-2009, 09:37 AM
I do know about all that. It is STILL the official language. Later, QD.
for now :ninja:

VooDooXII
09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Hah.

My mother was hit by a truck when she was in her teen years. The truck driver's defense? "She came and hit the truck."

YoTa_BoX
09-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Hah.

My mother was hit by a truck when she was in her teen years. The truck driver's defense? "She came and hit the truck."

Just like those light posts that jump out and hit all those other dumb mother fucking drivers cars to right lol

I hate stupid people

BluesClues
09-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Lol @ the people calling the person "hit by the car" stupid! Compared to the thread the person who was actually hit posted, where people posted how the person driving the car was stupid! People bandwagon on anything!

jhadleyh
09-23-2009, 02:41 PM
fail thread is fail

quickdodge®
09-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Lol @ the people calling the person "hit by the car" stupid! Compared to the thread the person who was actually hit posted, where people posted how the person driving the car was stupid! People bandwagon on anything!

Some people have never heard of jokes. Some of those people shouldn't have a hard time recognizing a joke either given the person is one. Later, QD.

dimsumboy
09-23-2009, 02:46 PM
this thread reminded me of these. the ones in bold would apply for the OP. enjoy :crazy:

Things People Said On Car Accident Reports:

* "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car."

* "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."

* "I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way."

* "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."

* "I thought my window was down; but found it was up when I put my hand through it."

* "No one was to blame for the accident, but it never would have happened if the other driver had been alert."

* "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."

* "I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car."

* "I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."

* "I was taking my canary to the hospital. It got loose in the car and flew out the window. The next thing I saw was his rear end, and there was a crash."

* "I was backing my car out of the driveway in the usual manner when it was struck by the other car in the same place where it had been struck several times before."

* "The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."

* "The accident happened when the right door of a car came around the corner without giving a signal."

* "I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

* "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprung up, obscuring my vision."

* "I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident."

* "I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."

* "I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull."

* "My wench slipped, losing my balance, and I hurt my back."

* "I was unable to stop in time, and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passengers then left immediately for a vacation with injuries."

* "To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian."

* "The accident occurred when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle."

* "When I could not avoid a collision, I stepped on the gas and crashed into the other car."

* "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."

* "In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."

* "My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."

* "As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident."

* "The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end."

* "A truck backed though my windshield and into my wife's face."

* "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment."

* "The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."

* "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished."

BluesClues
09-23-2009, 02:48 PM
^^^^ :lmfao:

BluesClues
09-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Some people have never heard of jokes. Some of those people shouldn't have a hard time recognizing a joke either given the person is one. Later, QD.
I get it's a joke, but some others don't I guess. But my point is how no matter what the situation, someone will be there to say "aw man that was fucked up. I hope they get what they deserve." lol

americanctm
09-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Man, I navigated my way in this thread looking for some laughs, and the only person who delivered the goods was QD.