09-23-2009, 01:43 AM
WOW.

What he said.

SANDERS1
09-24-2009, 08:25 PM
PM's responded.

THEONE
09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
oh my wow,i have never seen a rear suspension on a car like that, is that a cantilever type suspension?

SANDERS1
09-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Yep. can you say 0 camber in the rear while laying out!

THEONE
09-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Yep. can you say 0 camber in the rear while laying out!

deff cool suspension and alot of custom work,i think it will be really cool when its all finished up. good luck with the sale

zspeed24
09-25-2009, 09:42 PM
nice work bump for you GLWS

strokedviper
09-27-2009, 07:05 PM
This is my car and thanks for the props guys. I really need to get rid of this thing. It is a neat ride and just needs to be completed. I have over $12000 invested and hate to part with it but I want to finish my mini truck and have lost entrust in the gst. Just give me a call thanks for viewing. My name is Chris 706-206-4550.

strokedviper
09-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Once again hit me up if you are interested. Don't let a little work keep you from having a neat car. Text me if you are interested 706-206-4550. I can deliver the car to reasonable distance.

SANDERS1
10-01-2009, 03:43 PM

strokedviper
10-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Don't let this deal pass you by!!!!! It really gets a lot of attention even unfinished.

AlanŽ
10-06-2009, 12:34 AM
you could push it across the finish line or tow it

THEONE
10-06-2009, 12:39 AM

funny what were you in 7th grade when that movie came out?,up for a bitchin air suspension........

integrapwrd
10-06-2009, 04:06 AM
idk why but for someone reason i lke this alot

strokedviper
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM
The car looks better in person than in pics. There really isn't that much left to do. It just needs a little love from someone that has the time to do it. I currantly have a f350 on 22.5's, a bagged and bodied s-10 with an ls-6 motor in it and a convertable 96 eclipse. I am out of room and don't have the time for it anymore the s-10 has all my attention and funds. It just needs a good home.

aguynamedpat
10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
It would make a nice candidate for a bonfire.

14thecount
10-06-2009, 10:33 PM
gst distroyed, are u a stupid trailer trash guy or somthing, you want to sell the engine and tranny? i mean ill buy that but man what where you thinking, please write back for a explination!

Jimmy B
10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
does it run and drive as is?

take trades?

i will give you that its diffrent

jhadleyh
10-07-2009, 10:31 AM
^^^i wouldnt even respond if this were my forsale thread to how you just insulted him. I agree he kinda turned the car to shit

Jimmy B
10-07-2009, 12:04 PM
what are you talking about? how did i insult him?

THEONE
10-07-2009, 02:42 PM
what are you talking about? how did i insult him?

hes talkin about the post before yours....

14thecount
10-07-2009, 08:46 PM
well man there is a right way and a wrong way! hacking a car up to put 20''s and 22'' and a air bag set up is not worth it he just turned a 5,000.00 car into a 500.00 car i mean come on i dont care i hope he doesnt sell it and gets stuck with it for the rest of his life to remind him to take care of his things! i mean we are apart of a very expensive hobby so if you cant afford to do somthing right then dont do it at all! i hav built almost 4 cars in my time and i have spent over 80,000 in this life style so i have a right to talk crap and admire thing i have been on theses streets i have done put blood and tears and many of time in court rooms to just set back and not put things the way i want to put them and say the things i want to say that car can never be fixed from the hack job he did.

Jimmy B
10-07-2009, 08:51 PM
to each his own.. once finished, it could be a pretty impressive build...

I have always loved speed, but i love bags too,.. i have started 3 trucks for bags, and built a few cars also.. but it takes all kinds in every way, shape and form..

Jimmy B
10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
oh, adn i will be in athens on saturday.. i would love to take a look at the setup

THEONE
10-07-2009, 10:12 PM
well man there is a right way and a wrong way! hacking a car up to put 20''s and 22'' and a air bag set up is not worth it he just turned a 5,000.00 car into a 500.00 car i mean come on i dont care i hope he doesnt sell it and gets stuck with it for the rest of his life to remind him to take care of his things! i mean we are apart of a very expensive hobby so if you cant afford to do somthing right then dont do it at all! i hav built almost 4 cars in my time and i have spent over 80,000 in this life style so i have a right to talk crap and admire thing i have been on theses streets i have done put blood and tears and many of time in court rooms to just set back and not put things the way i want to put them and say the things i want to say that car can never be fixed from the hack job he did.

you sir,lack vision in moddin cars,go back to the trendy bs that you so obviously love and cherish. this guy has done all the hard work with this suspension set up on a car.. i would have never thought to have done this to. i remeber baggin and bodydroppin s-10's and i would have never dreamed of doin this to an eclipse. if you dont like it dont comment,and i bet more heart ,blood and sweat has been put in this car than whatever you have have and i bet you payed someone to do most of your mods....if you even have any real mods....TOOL

if someone with sheet metal fab experience got this car they could finish this car up and have a truly awesome bagged car.

i dont get why folks are like WTF when they should be like WOW....

and to the owner what kind of lift are you getting with this suspension???

AlanŽ
10-08-2009, 02:03 AM
funny what were you in 7th grade when that movie came out?,up for a bitchin air suspension........

and thats got what to do with the price of tea in china? I had one. and you sir destroyed this car. its pretty much a complete loss. might as well go ahead and just junk it or take it to a scrap metal place you'll prolly get more for it.

14thecount
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
you sir,lack vision in moddin cars,go back to the trendy bs that you so obviously love and cherish. this guy has done all the hard work with this suspension set up on a car.. i would have never thought to have done this to. i remeber baggin and bodydroppin s-10's and i would have never dreamed of doin this to an eclipse. if you dont like it dont comment,and i bet more heart ,blood and sweat has been put in this car than whatever you have have and i bet you payed someone to do most of your mods....if you even have any real mods....TOOL

if someone with sheet metal fab experience got this car they could finish this car up and have a truly awesome bagged car.

i dont get why folks are like WTF when they should be like WOW....

and to the owner what kind of lift are you getting with this suspension???
first of you dump dip shit i work at a performance shop and all of my cars have been nice and made over 400hp, and i have done all the work myself when the shop is closed and all my cars that i have sold have went for 10,000.00 or more i owned a 98 turbo supra, rx7 fd, 1999 gsr turbo integra, and 2jzgte 95 240sx coupe so yea i have the right but must be the page i am on full of trailer trash lol!

14thecount
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
and thats got what to do with the price of tea in china? I had one. and you sir destroyed this car. its pretty much a complete loss. might as well go ahead and just junk it or take it to a scrap metal place you'll prolly get more for it.
some one see's my point! thanks man!

THEONE
10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
first of you dump dip shit i work at a performance shop and all of my cars have been nice and made over 400hp, and i have done all the work myself when the shop is closed and all my cars that i have sold have went for 10,000.00 or more i owned a 98 turbo supra, rx7 fd, 1999 gsr turbo integra, and 2jzgte 95 240sx coupe so yea i have the right but must be the page i am on full of trailer trash lol!

ok whatever,your still an idiot.and me im smarter and i actually built a car using a flux capacitor when it would hit 88mph...boy howdy!! and whats wrong with livin in a trailer?it doesnt matter where your livin as long as your livin...............up for a cool car......

strokedviper
10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey guys I dindnt have a friend post this on here to have people talk trash and start shit. Personnaly I could give a fuck less about what you think about the car It is not destroyed at all. I could put the car back stock For less than a $1000 take it too the strip or to your street and out run the shit out off you. The car has run mid 12's on street tires so it has nothing to prove. If you think it is a hack than maybe you should find someone who knows me and the type of rides I have owed and worked on or built. I guess That R33 GTR I owned the LS 6 baged and bodied s10 that has a custom rhd drive conversion and a full custom back half. Or maybe the '69 and '70 corvette or perhaps maybe even the 750+hsp viper truck I had dont count (hence the screen name). I kinda wish I did live in a trailor that way I could show you just how fucked up your priorities are. I bet you have every bolt on apc piece and all the custom flame graphics from autozone. I would hate to spend my money at and I feel sorry for all the people that use your shop. My friend you lack creativity and vision. and have no place in the automotive industry with comments like you have posted toward me. When I get props from some of the best car and truck builders in this country I don take it as I am a hack but as a compliment that keeps me motivated to take things to the next level. And an insperation to say fuck you to all the haters like you. Custom is built not tuned at your shop to run 14's in the qtr. Next time you open your mouth say something intellagent.

strokedviper
10-11-2009, 10:32 PM
anyways thanks to all that like the car I will admit its not sveryones cup of tea but its not a bad ride. The car will run and very good. the gas tank was removed when the mods in the rear began. It also gets about 10-12" of lift in the front and 12-14" in the rear. If you are interested in the car text me at 706 206 4550, I dont answer calls from blocked private or numbers I dont know. also if you have something so say that is nagative come to the source not the internet to run your mouth.Thanks for the positive replies.

aguynamedpat
10-11-2009, 11:34 PM
For less than a $1000 take it too the strip or to your street and out run the shit out off you. The car has run mid 12's on street tires so it has nothing to prove. If you think it is a hack than maybe you should find someone who knows me and the type of rides I have owed and worked on or built. I guess That R33 GTR I owned the LS 6 baged and bodied s10 that has a custom rhd drive conversion and a full custom back half.

BSFLAG.jpg on the mid 12's on street tires. Sorry dude. Your GST with a T25, stock intake, stock IC pipes.. Ok, so your basically stock GST minus a FMIC and an HKS knockoff BOV does not run mid 12's on street tires. LIRl at that.

Not my cup of tea by any means (the whole bagged bullshit), but to say this car is worth a lot of money is a joke. Your best bet IMHO would be to pull the suspension setup/wheels (or I guess RIMZZZZZZ fits in this situation) off the car, sell that separately, and scrap the car. You could pull the motor and tranny, but that motor isnt worth its weight in dog shit, so you could sell the tranny at least.

highspeed
10-12-2009, 01:23 AM
gst distroyed, are u a stupid trailer trash guy or somthing, you want to sell the engine and tranny? i mean ill buy that but man what where you thinking, please write back for a explination!

The thread is exactly why I hate and love IA all rolled up into one. While the car is not my "cup of tea", some of you guys need some fucking cooth. I especially like the post about calling him trailer trash.........but you need a dictionary..........:thinking:

Not playing either side here because I can't stand the car, but let the guy sell the car in peace. Most people on here are like stink on shit, jumping at the chance to point out someone elses flaws just to cope with their own. I vote a mod clean this shit up?

Hell Im laughing at the fact that this post I am about to submit will be flamed, but that is one of the reasons I hate IA, oh well........

Either way, good luck on selling it. I say keep it, finish it, then sell it, and dont sell it on here!:goodjob: Im sure you figured that out by now though

highspeed
10-12-2009, 01:26 AM

wow you had all of these cars, and your 22, you must be making some bank

Lets see some pix

strokedviper
10-12-2009, 09:39 AM
BSFLAG.jpg on the mid 12's on street tires. Sorry dude. Your GST with a T25, stock intake, stock IC pipes.. Ok, so your basically stock GST minus a FMIC and an HKS knockoff BOV does not run mid 12's on street tires. LIRl at that.

Not my cup of tea by any means (the whole bagged bullshit), but to say this car is worth a lot of money is a joke. Your best bet IMHO would be to pull the suspension setup/wheels (or I guess RIMZZZZZZ fits in this situation) off the car, sell that separately, and scrap the car. You could pull the motor and tranny, but that motor isnt worth its weight in dog shit, so you could sell the tranny at least.

You didn't pay any attention in school did you. I never said it had All the shit you have listed. The car has been built several times, originally a long time friend bought it new and the car was sponsored by pheonix gold and fultron it served in there booth at sema then when your hero Paul walker's movie came out it was featured in auto sound and security. Then shortly there after it had a Full Race Header and a ceramic ballbearing turbo along with cams. I bought the car and removed the stuff so I could drive the car and get decent fuel mileage out of it. I put the stock parts all back together and sold everything to get the original stuff from my friend. I am not hideing anything nor am I lying about the car. What the fuck does it matter to you anyways. Once again if you have a problem come to me like an adult and we can come to a resonable sulution, instead of hiding behind your computer screen. Don't want to fight just talk to you like an adult not like a 12 yr old.

highspeed
10-12-2009, 11:01 AM
yeah but there is no one on here that has the balls to tell you all of this to your face, again.......reasons why I love to hate IA :-)

strokedviper
10-12-2009, 11:01 PM
wow what a headache. bump

strokedviper
10-14-2009, 10:13 AM
I really need to sell this thing guys someone make me a reasonable offer maybe we can make a deal. Thanks for looking.

strokedviper
10-15-2009, 10:35 PM
make me a deal I cant refuse.

strokedviper
10-19-2009, 11:29 PM
bump

rb25josh
10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Why would you do that what a waste of a gst...

strokedviper
10-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Alright people this is the last time I will say this, it is obvious you assholes can read but dont pay any attention. There are some really nice people on IA and then thier are some not so nice people. This is a for sale thread. That means the car is for sale not debate. So if you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything at all. Just move along to the next thread.
They only made about a blue million 95-99 gst's so I cut one up to do something different with it. At least I didnt wreck it illegally Street racing or blow it up and let it sit and ruin wouldnt that be the same differance you son of a bitches dont get on wrecked threads or shell threads and talk shit so fuck off. if you have a fucking problem with me or the car then call me and we can talk about it in private. Times are hard enough to deal with to have to put up with a bitch ass import junkie. If it was a skyline or silvia a fairlady or even an rx7 odds are i wouldnt have cut it. but guess what its not its an eclipse.
If this reply affends you I am truly sorry but to the rest of you who are hating on this thread fuck you and your junkie ass cars and shops and anything you stand for you are really a waste of human skin and a embaressment to the custom automobile culture. :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: :2up::2up::2up:

SANDERS1
10-24-2009, 05:39 PM
^ WOW! Sorry I missed all of this. I will start by saying this is a really good guy with a lot of custom building experience. If he chooses to cut up an Eclipse, I assure you the end result is nothing less than a marvel. Unfortunatly when you have multiple projects going on like this and times are tight, some project(s) take over the others may get caught up in the bailing list. This is just a very creative car that has made it this far. Now if you don't see the potental in finishing it or even just buying it to part out.... Then move on....

For those of you that feel like your b*lls grown from negative posting...No one asked for your F'n opion, so move on. Stop jack'n with this mans FS thread. And if you have a problem with that, then I would love to have this conversation in person See you at a local Athens meet.Period

strokedviper
10-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Atleast someone understands. Thanks for the positive attitude.

slowmirage88
10-26-2009, 07:59 PM
:yes: looks like uv attracted alot of hatters on this one,looks like uv started a serious peace of art,im very interested,ill get back soon.

Me86Rob
10-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Lol at people acting like a gst is a rare car or something

CLIFFORD1219
10-31-2009, 12:27 PM
does it run?? seeing that its on a trailer i take it as a no??

strokedviper
10-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes indeed the car runs. I removed the gas tank do to all the welding done in the floor. It's on the trailor because it went to Southeast Showdown. Also I didn't want the car to sit with gas in the lines and injectors. Old gas = varnished lines and stuck injectors. The car ran very good and didn't smoke. If serious about the car I will put the tank back under the car so you can here it run. Thanks for looking.

strokedviper
11-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Bump, need to sell!!!!!!!

strokedviper
11-04-2009, 10:08 PM
This will make a really cool car when done.

strokedviper
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Must sale please text me with a reasonable offer 706 206 4550

strokedviper
11-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Bump

strokedviper
11-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving. Please make a reasonable offer and I will let it go. Text me at 706 206-4550. Thanks for looking.

strokedviper
12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
bump

1439/2000
12-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Great thread will read again.

PD code 805D
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
i will give you 800 without the gastank..lol

imprtguy_94
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM

couldnt even tow it.

strokedviper
01-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Fuck all of you import ricer motherfuckers. This thread is why your scene is dying. All you son of a bitches have to do is stand around and criticize other peoples stuff. This is a for sale thread nothing more. Still all of you have to be fucking idiots. Owe well I should have expected it from here. I know several members on here and they are all duche bags. It's a shame the moderater of this site has to deal with you ass holes. It's funny none of you will come look at the car all you do is talk shit. And you can't or won't even do it in person. Go kick rocks bitch ass motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!

aguynamedpat
01-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Straight up dude, we choose not to go look at the car because, well, not much to look at. Im on my 5th turbo DSM, and what you did to this DSM is not what DSM's are intended for. Sure, its a project, but its a project that will require a lot of time and a lot of money, and frankly the majority of the member base here will not like this car. It doesnt make us ricers, its just not our cup of tea. Honestly, in most peoples OPINIONS (cuz everyone has one), this car is rice. Primered body, lambo doors, huge rims, and airbags.

GLWS, but you should probably just cut ties and part it out. Or maybe try craigslist, but I dont know if you will have much luck there either, it needs a lot of attention.

GLWS.

zay21
01-12-2010, 01:19 AM
o no dsm dont need to be cut up like that or have 22" on it