PDA

View Full Version : So sonny/sunny aka upsidedowndesi

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 12:57 PM
So you said your car was running bad (that was the excuse for not racing me) and how it was down on power and you didn't want to damage anything by driving it.

Yet you were front and center in it at tfs.

Pussy

BKgen®
09-22-2009, 12:58 PM
PROJECT GENESIS COMING SOON.........

Bullshit.

DJ Maestro
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/31808561/Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

blackboi50
hah lol @ this thread...........1

teh bri
09-22-2009, 01:02 PM
*grabs popcorn and beer*

IndianStig
09-22-2009, 01:06 PM
So you are bitching cause he risked his car to support TFS? Good one.

From what I know his car is acting up, it misfires at high rpm i think is what he told me. Thus, keeping the car outta boost and in low RPM=safe, but running the car against you would jeprodize it.

qwick
09-22-2009, 01:09 PM
From what I know his car is acting up, it misfires at high rpm i think is what he told me. Thus, keeping the car outta boost and in low RPM=safe, but running the car against you would jeprodize it.

Makes sense to me.

AirMax95
09-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Run me....you wan none of this!

Ok, I kid......

Sunny's car has had its up and downs with breaking up in high boost. That car is possessed! Out of boost it drives well though.

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 01:11 PM
It's a Subaru they always misfire

AirMax95
09-22-2009, 01:18 PM

Lol, but his burps and pukes:D

xxbckiexx
09-22-2009, 01:28 PM
So you are bitching cause he risked his car to support TFS? Good one.

COOL. THE DESI'S GET TOGETHER TO FORM THE EXCUSE FACTORY.

Catnip
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM

lol

On_Her_Face
09-22-2009, 01:51 PM
From what I know his car hasn't been running good. Also as far as I know he is down for fun runs.

xxbckiexx
09-22-2009, 02:05 PM
YA, I HURD HE GOT SAND IN HIS ENGINE.

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 02:45 PM
LOL

RandomGuy
09-22-2009, 09:05 PM
OH MY GOD LOL

damn dude lately you're the only one who's been makin me chuckle

thegovanator
09-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I lol'd at everything xxbckiexx has said in this thread

Kasper
09-22-2009, 09:41 PM
grabs marshmellows and mojito

SicStang03
09-22-2009, 10:04 PM

LMFAO

ilovemyhonda.
09-23-2009, 09:01 AM
*grabs popcorn and beer*

ma'am you are not of age.. I is so telling on you!

ep9716
09-23-2009, 10:06 AM

lmao..reps

xxbckiexx
09-23-2009, 10:15 AM
NOTHING ELSE FROM THE DESI'S I SEE? GUESS THEY'RE TOO BUSY BLOWING EACH OTHER. YOU TWO QUEERS STAY GAY.

black_e92
09-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Awaiting response.

xxbckiexx
09-23-2009, 10:17 AM
So OP you didn't say this to his face at TFS?

He would have if he wasn't working parking. As you see he said he SAW HIS CAR, not the sand dweller himself. Regardless, Desi already made his excuse, whats the point in asking him in person and getting the same one?

black_e92
09-23-2009, 10:19 AM
He would have if he wasn't working parking. As you see he said he SAW HIS CAR, not the sand dweller himself. Regardless, Desi already made his excuse, whats the point in asking him in person and getting the same one?

Oh sorry I just woke up, I'm not paying attention.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Why didn't you ask me so at TFS Kidd? Yet make a thread like a lil kidd. I drove right by you at TFS, you pointed the parking lot to me, then were next to me several times at NOS tent. Why not ask me there and you call me a pussy? Grow some balls.

Since you know everthing about me, u probably know how i drove the car to TFS too right?

I am down for runs any damn time, when i know it's safe for my car. You heard it before, put this in your head once more for good. When it's running right under boost/in boost, not acting up, I'll hit you up. Get over it and move on Kidd.

^Spell check please, thank god for useless people with time to blow.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM

oh no Subaru God, u know they misfire all the time. How did you gain such knowledge?

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Why didn't you ask me so at TFS Kidd? Yet make a thread like a lil kidd. I drove right by you at TFS, you pointed the parking lot to me, then were next to me several times at NOS tent. Why not ask me there and you call me a pussy? Grow some balls.

Since you know everthing about me, u probably know how i drove the car to TFS too right?

I am down for runs any damn time, when i know it's safe for my car. You heard it before, put this in your head once more for good. When it's running right under boost/in boost, not acting up, I'll hit you up. Get over it and move on Kidd.

^Spell check please, thank god for useless people with time to blow.

youre too easy to fuck with haha

I did see your car but i never saw you after you drove in. You can ask a few people there i was looking for you but couldnt find you

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:19 AM
oh no Subaru God, u know they misfire all the time. How did you gain such knowledge?

why so serious

xxbckiexx
09-23-2009, 11:21 AM
why so serious

He's getting defensive because he knows he's so full of shit all the time. It's one lie after another with this fool.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:22 AM
why so serious

why so dumb?

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:25 AM
why so dumb?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT, YOU TAKE ALL DAY TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE?

Im going to bury you sonny, get ready. I cannot wait. Have you seen my new setup that Mainstream put in last week before TFS?

No? oh thats cool, im sure youll see what it will do when i run that Vette Friday

Hurry up chump, i want your money

Echonova
09-23-2009, 11:25 AM
I will run anyone, anytime once I get my car running right.

But it's a Nissan so that will never happen.

Sir_Christopher
09-23-2009, 11:29 AM
bla bla bla FUEGO!!!!! bla bla bla bla FUEGO, GET BURNT!!!!

this thread makes me me love inport

Ms Dollar
09-23-2009, 11:30 AM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/31808561/Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

Can I have some?

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:31 AM
youre too easy to fuck with haha

I did see your car but i never saw you after you drove in. You can ask a few people there i was looking for you but couldnt find you

Man u must be blind, if u didn't see me 2-3 times at NOS tent, when you were right next to Joe's tent about 10ft from me, and then talkin to cops at NOS tent while i was walking right in front of you. Yet you tell me i am coming up with excuses?

Joke is on you lol.

BTW

That was a bitch move you pulled to tell the Cops to keep a eye on me and 335i guy coz we were drinkin. Expected that out of you anyway...no class. I heard from 2 people to watch out, and guess who snitched?

Echonova
09-23-2009, 11:34 AM
That was a bitch move you pulled to tell the Cops to keep a eye on me and 335i guy coz we were drinkin. Expected that out of you anyway...no class. I heard from 2 people to watch out, and guess who snitched?Scotsman did. Him getting arrested was a cover so they could haul him away and place him in witness relocation.

Sir_Christopher
Man u must be blind, if u didn't see me 2-3 times at NOS tent, when you were right next to Joe's tent about 10ft from me, and then talkin to cops at NOS tent while i was walking right in front of you. Yet you tell me i am coming up with excuses?

Joke is on you lol.

BTW

That was a bitch move you pulled to tell the Cops to keep a eye on me and 335i guy coz we were drinkin. Expected that out of you anyway...no class. I heard from 2 people to watch out, and guess who snitched?

how come you didnt get his attention as well?, but i guess you had a reason, you were drinking, i wouldnt wanna race if i were drinking, thats just asking for trouble in my book

UpSideDownDesi
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT, YOU TAKE ALL DAY TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE?

Im going to bury you sonny, get ready. I cannot wait. Have you seen my new setup that Mainstream put in last week before TFS?

No? oh thats cool, im sure youll see what it will do when i run that Vette Friday

Hurry up chump, i want your money

CAPS got me so scared. Look i care.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:36 AM
how come you didnt get his attention as well?, but i guess you had a reason, you were drinking, i wouldnt wanna race if i were drinking, thats just asking for trouble in my book

I wasn't the one looking for him nor was i looking for a run that day :goodjob:.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:37 AM

Who the fuck is Joe?

Dude i was so busy i prob didnt notice half the people there. I asked Axix if he knew where you were, and i think you had left at that time with the 335. Wouldnt have matter not like we could have run anyway it was wet.

As for the cops, you better watch your mouth, i NEVER told them to keep an eye on you. Matter of fact someone at the NOS tent made a COMMENT TO ME "Sonny and that 335 Driver are drunk". I asked where, and they said they didnt know where you were.

The cops were prob eyeing you already if you were acting like the douchebag ricer that you are , were you poppin bottles son making it rain?

So even if i HAD asked the cops to eye you, i have no class because you were drinking and DRIVING? Makes total sense you ignorant fuck.

I never said anything, you better watch it, you are getting dangerously close to crossing from playful banter into real life harm.

Sir_Christopher
09-23-2009, 11:38 AM
I wasn't the one looking for him nor was i looking for a run that day :goodjob:.

understandable.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:39 AM
you going to Petit today sonny? ill be there most of the day, whats your number we can settle it in person

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Scotsman did. Him getting arrested was a cover so they could haul him away and place him in witness relocation.

I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... call me Mike i wanna watch!

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:44 AM
I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.

Take responsibility for your own actions. I didnt tell anyone to watch you, i didnt tell anyone to do anything to you.

I had one person that made a comment about how you guys were drunk, thats it. If the cops were around , i had no idea what you were wearing or where you were. Someone else prob reported it, it wasnt me.

But if you were drinking and were drunk enough for people to notice it, then thats on you.

TDS got what he deserved, he was warned multiple times, he didnt listen. I would have done the same to you.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... call me Mike i wanna watch!

he isnt going to do shit, like he always does, all talk no action

Echonova
09-23-2009, 11:46 AM
I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.Scots is mah homie, unfortunately SoCo sneaks up on him and rapes his ass every time.:lmfao:

I left before he even got there so I had no way of smacking some sense into that boy.:(

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Who the fuck is Joe?

Dude i was so busy i prob didnt notice half the people there. I asked Axix if he knew where you were, and i think you had left at that time with the 335. Wouldnt have matter not like we could have run anyway it was wet.

As for the cops, you better watch your mouth, i NEVER told them to keep an eye on you. Matter of fact someone at the NOS tent made a COMMENT TO ME "Sonny and that 335 Driver are drunk". I asked where, and they said they didnt know where you were.

The cops were prob eyeing you already if you were acting like the douchebag ricer that you are , were you poppin bottles son making it rain?

So even if i HAD asked the cops to eye you, i have no class because you were drinking and DRIVING? Makes total sense you ignorant fuck.

I never said anything, you better watch it, you are getting dangerously close to crossing from playful banter into real life harm.

I am saying from what people came up to me and told me. Some who were total strangers there, and some i know. Plus cops staring us down when you were with them didn't help the case either. If i got lies, then yea i'll take it back, but it made whole lot sense at that point.

I had few beers and wasn't drunk. Neither me or the 335i guy were driving any cars after we had good bit of beers. Plus we had someone else drive his car and take us to the gas station to replenish our stock for your info which you always lack as a typical idiot :goodjob:. We stopped drinking 2 hours prior to leaving to sober up a lil ;).

Threaten me real life harm in real life not on internet. Anyone can click some keys.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 11:52 AM
I am saying from what people came up to me and told me. Some who were total strangers there, and some i know. Plus cops staring us down when you were with them didn't help the case either. If i got lies, then yea i'll take it back, but it made whole lot sense at that point.

I had few beers and wasn't drunk. Neither me or the 335i guy were driving any cars after we had good bit of beers, we had someone else drive his car and take us to the gas station for your info which you always lack as a typical idiot :goodjob:.

Threaten me real life harm in real life not on internet. Anyone can click some keys.

You are lieing! The only people i ever talked to that day were Abby, Paul, Julio, Pablo, Justin, Charles, and James. The sheriffs were working for me/us and they were free to target whoever and do their jobs. We told them drinking was not allowed, but if someone is having a beer we wont do anything. If someone is drunk, thats another story.

If YOU caught their attention , that is NOT MY PROBLEM. You obviously did something like walk by them with a beer in your hand, then get in a car an leave, or something of that nature. NOT MY PROBLEM

Ill be happy to talk to you in person, where are you going to be TONIGHT, man up lets end this

Nemesis
09-23-2009, 11:53 AM
I wanna be camera car

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Scots is mah homie, unfortunately SoCo sneaks up on him and rapes his ass every time.:lmfao:

I left before he even got there so I had no way of smacking some sense into that boy.:(

I tried talking to him and i all i got was "FUCK YOUUUU, FUUUCK YOU, Fuck you." No harm done, he was having fun.

We didn't really party hard till afterpary at Opera, that's where we juiced up on our Liquor. All in all that was a awesome freaking weekend for me. Even thoug i only slep 1 hr lol.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I wanna be camera carI wanna be in the camera car holding Nemesis's hand.

wait wut?

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Sunny did you get pulled over? did the police say anything too you? NO then shut the fuck up. If you where drunk and acting like a dumbass you deserve it.

But until you have solid proof something was said too the police, stop making up stories. Who are the people that told you this. And trust me you aint that popular where complete stangers would know you. There you go blowing your own ego up again.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Sunny did you get pulled over? did the police say anything too you? NO then shut the fuck up. If you where drunk and acting like a dumbass you deserve it.

But until you have solid proof something was said too the police, stop making up stories. Who are the people that told you this. And trust me you aint that popular where complete stangers would know you. There you go blowing your own ego up again.

HOLLA!

:goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:02 PM
You are lieing! The only people i ever talked to that day were Abby, Paul, Julio, Pablo, Justin, Charles, and James. The sheriffs were working for me/us and they were free to target whoever and do their jobs. We told them drinking was not allowed, but if someone is having a beer we wont do anything. If someone is drunk, thats another story.

If YOU caught their attention , that is NOT MY PROBLEM. You obviously did something like walk by them with a beer in your hand, then get in a car an leave, or something of that nature. NOT MY PROBLEM

Ill be happy to talk to you in person, where are you going to be TONIGHT, man up lets end this

Dude i saw you talknig to them You are telling me, they were working with you, and u didn't talk to them all day? I buy it....:lmfao:.

I have more sense than getting into a car with open container right infront of a cop, even when i am drinking ;).

Yes i was walking around with bottles in my hand, no one came upto me saying i am not suppose to have a open container. Yet we gave them away to people who hung out with us. I would have gladly put it away.

You'll see me when you need to :goodjob:. Not everyone is free like you all the time lol.

RandomGuy
09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I was standing near mike when he told the cops to watch out for upsidedown and the 335 driver... He said he was concerned for the safety of others at the event.

bdydrpdmazda
09-23-2009, 12:06 PM
subaru > honda anyday

Njobe
09-23-2009, 12:07 PM
lol this thread delivers

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:08 PM

They did follow 335i guy around the lot, then to his car when he went to get something out. When i pulled out to leave, :police: walked toward his cruiser behind me, i saw it, pulled into a parking lot, walked away, he drove by then made a u-turn and went back to his previous spot.

Let me go get the numbers of people i don't know :thinking:. No strangers knew me there, lets just say some people were nice and gave me heads up as they saw it too, some nice ppl do exist :). Why the hell a person who doesn't know me would just come up to me to tell me that? I thanked him, talked, and walked away to enjoy the show.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 12:09 PM
I talked too the police also. I RATTED you out, one of the police was a friend of Mikes. So im sure they talked.

I still cant belive Thomas is a cop. i need to blackmail his ass.....hahahahaha

Echonova
09-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Neither me or the 335i guy were driving any cars after we had good bit of beers. Plus we had someone else drive his car and take us to the gas station to replenish our stock

They did follow 335i guy around the lot, then to his car when he went to get something out. When i pulled out to leave, :police: walked toward his cruiser behind me, i saw it, pulled into a parking lot, walked away, he drove by then made a u-turn and went back to his previous spot. Not taking sides at all but...

Wut?

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Im sorry but i think you are full of shit. Well where you drinking? Did you drive? It is the cops job too keep drunk drivers off the road.
Next time dont be stupid enough or get drunk. I think you are trying too blow this whole thing up, just too give you some IA credit...

Oh my god did u hear sunny got drunk and mike ratted him out too the cops. By the way who is Sunny

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I already said if Mike didn't do it, I take it back. Man nuff to say it, and if wrong apologize about it too...no ego shit here. This topic can end here.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Not taking sides at all but...

Wut?

i stopped drink 2 hours before i left ;), that's when i got in my car. When i knew it's safe for me and others.

xxbckiexx
09-23-2009, 12:16 PM
You'll see me when you need to :goodjob:. Not everyone is free like you all the time lol.

I 100% expected this type of reply. You're just to cool, too busy promotin eventz n shyt that you aint haz time for ppl. fucking queer.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 12:17 PM
i stopped drink 2 hours before i left ;), that's when i got in my car. When i knew it's safe for me and others.Got'cha

Reading the whole post pwns me.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Im sorry but i think you are full of shit. Well where you drinking? Did you drive? It is the cops job too keep drunk drivers off the road.
Next time dont be stupid enough or get drunk. I think you are trying too blow this whole thing up, just too give you some IA credit...

Oh my god did u hear sunny got drunk and mike ratted him out too the cops. By the way who is Sunny

Yea i was drinking. Did i drive drunk? No. If they would have pulled me over shit faced, good job, they are doing their job.

I don't care about E life, or people thinking me about online. They wanna know me they can get to know me in life.

BTW I didn't make this thread about myself. You can thank Mike lol.

SiRed94
09-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Yo dawg, why you told on me fo drinkin an drivin?

Cuh bruh, Yo subaru slow....

That's what I've gotten so far.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Yo dawg, why you told on me fo drinkin an drivin?

Cuh bruh, Yo subaru slow....

That's what I've gotten so far.

man u'll go in circles tryin to make sense out of this thread. Read, laugh, move on...that's what IA Whoreslounge is all about.

SiRed94
09-23-2009, 12:26 PM
man u'll go in circles tryin to make sense out of this thread. Read, laugh, move on...that's what IA Whoreslounge is all about.

Dude, just hit him already. You can do it in my basement. No worries about those cops that are looking for you for DUI'ing.

Sir_Christopher
09-23-2009, 12:31 PM
wanna fuck? yea.... me either.

RandomGuy
09-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Grow some balls.

I am down for runs any damn time, when i know it's safe for my car.OH HELL NAW HE CALLED YOU A PUSSY MIKE HOOLLY SHIT

why so dumb?
OMFG HE CALLED YOU A DUMBASS TOO OMFGGGG

Joke is on you lol.

good point.... poster implies that mike has a fear of racing him

That was a bitch move you pulled to tell the Cops to keep a eye on me and 335i guy coz we were drinkin. Expected that out of you anyway...no class. I heard from 2 people to watch out, and guess who snitched?OH HELL NAW HE CALLED YOU A BITCH BASICALLY, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR

he isnt going to do shit, like he always does, all talk no action OH HELL NAW SUNNY HE CALLED YOU A PUSSY

Threaten me real life harm in real life not on internet. Anyone can click some keys.oh shit he's inviting you to an ass beating.... will you answer the door, vtec kidd???!!

You are lieing! he basically called you a dishonest individual, I'd be offended

NOT MY PROBLEM HE SAID THAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT HIS PROBLEMS SO YOU BETTER WRECKONIZE

Ill be happy to talk to you in person, where are you going to be TONIGHT, man up lets end thisOH HELL NAW THATS AN OPEN INVITE UPSIDEDOWN...

OMFG FROM LEFT FIELD, I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING... SUCH HOSTILITY... SO TO SUM UP THIS POST HE CALLS YOU A DUMBASS AND TELLS YOU TO SILENCE YOUR LIPS

Dude i saw you talknig to them You are telling me, they were working with you, and u didn't talk to them all day? I buy it....:lmfao:.

I have more sense than getting into a car with open container right infront of a cop, even when i am drinking ;).

NO NEED TO INVOLVE RACISM

You'll see me when you need to :goodjob:. Not everyone is free like you all the time lol.so he called you a super bum mike, implies that you need to get a job to support an alleged PCP addiction

BTW I didn't make this thread about myself. You can thank Mike lol.
holy shit ... and with a comment like that he's taking a cheap shot at your pride, implying that you have homoerotic fantasies about him..

SOOOOO WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE GIVEN THIS THREAD CAN NOT END

[/instigate]

Echonova
09-23-2009, 12:35 PM
[wall of text/instigate]Reps.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 12:50 PM

Again you need to work on your english comprehension.

You said that people told you that i told the sheriffs to look out for you. I told you thats BULLSHIT because the only people i talked to was Abby, Paul, Pablo, Julio, Justin, Charles and james

As for the sheriffs i spoke with them throughout the day as 1) they are friends of friends i know 2) i was making sure they were ok and being fed, given water, etc 3) They were telling me how everything was whether anyone was out of hand or anything. The only person they were concerned about was TDS.

Now you may have been paranoid, but again, if you were WALKING AROUN DRINKING, and then went to your car, i wouldnt put it past Thomas aka Sheriff to investigate and make sure you were not doing anything illegal. If you werent, then you had nothing to worry about.

Hey if you drink and get behind the wheel, thats not my problem.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:51 PM
haha Hussan what will do without you.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 12:52 PM
This just in: SmokeJack in Alpharetta is indeed FTW.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 12:52 PM
i stopped drink 2 hours before i left ;), that's when i got in my car. When i knew it's safe for me and others.

did you breathalize yourself and make sure?

idiot. so the cop saw you drinking the whole event, then you get into your car and he checked you out and somehow thats my fault cause i was running the event.

No wonder your events and parties suck balls, you have no clue how to run or coordinate anything.

What a moron

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Again you need to work on your english comprehension.

You said that people told you that i told the sheriffs to look out for you. I told you thats BULLSHIT because the only people i talked to was Abby, Paul, Pablo, Julio, Justin, Charles and james

As for the sheriffs i spoke with them throughout the day as 1) they are friends of friends i know 2) i was making sure they were ok and being fed, given water, etc 3) They were telling me how everything was whether anyone was out of hand or anything. The only person they were concerned about was TDS.

Now you may have been paranoid, but again, if you were WALKING AROUN DRINKING, and then went to your car, i wouldnt put it past Thomas aka Sheriff to investigate and make sure you were not doing anything illegal. If you werent, then you had nothing to worry about.

Hey if you drink and get behind the wheel, thats not my problem.

If you didn't do it then why are you trying to defend it so hard? Let it go or learn to. I already did :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 12:56 PM
If you didn't do it then why are you trying to defend it so hard? Let it go or learn to. I already did :goodjob:

cause you keep running your mouth, i love making you look stupid.

Sunny are you coming out saturday to BP?

YES OR NO

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 12:59 PM
did you breathalize yourself and make sure?

idiot. so the cop saw you drinking the whole event, then you get into your car and he checked you out and somehow thats my fault cause i was running the event.

No wonder your events and parties suck balls, you have no clue how to run or coordinate anything.

What a moron

I think i know when i am capable of driving, and booze isn't controling me. I didn't start drinking yesterday ;).

And here you go with changing topic to something else to make me look bad. Let me think if you have done this before? I'd be lying if i said no. Got anymore rants on topic?

Nemesis
09-23-2009, 01:00 PM
So this is what Ive got out of the thread so far.

Mike wants two lengths and the jump.

Sunni wants to run slicks and skinnies.

DunDunSkeert
09-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Who the fuck is Joe?

I never narked on no one!!!!!!!

Nemesis
09-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Why dont you both go to Commerce and run from a dig lol

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Why dont you both go to Commerce and run from a dig lol

1st post that makes sense lol.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:06 PM
cause sunnys car will break lol

Nemesis
09-23-2009, 01:08 PM
well you guys could do a roll race at the track.... roll out from the tree, three honk and go!

TRDwasiq
09-23-2009, 01:11 PM
well you guys could do a roll race at the track.... roll out from the tree, three honk and go!
:lmfao: lol

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:12 PM
cause sunnys car will break lol

And the psychic enters, one who knows all about every one.

That's why we are running from a dig rite :thinking:? If it ain't broken, it ain't sitting ;).

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:12 PM
waiting on you short stuff waiting on you.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 01:13 PM
well you guys could do a roll race at the track.... roll out from the tree, three honk and go!I would pay money to see that.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:13 PM

always wanted to do that...would be so epic. Gree, we do a 20 roll, honk honk honk...gone lol. Look on ppls face would be priceless. I am down.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:14 PM
you know theres a race this weekend right, ill run you during test an tune

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:15 PM
ill be announcing my new cruise this weekend, its called SLOW & ORDERLY

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:16 PM
waiting on you short stuff waiting on you.

i'll send a Oger over on a donkey with VTEC sticker on it when time comes to let you know.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
you know theres a race this weekend right, ill run you during test an tune

if i know where it is, i'll come. Don't hold your breath on getting lucky.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/u22.jpg

FTMFL
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM
I wanna race.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM
i'll send a Oger over on a donkey with VTEC sticker on it when time comes to let you know.

LOL whatever you say brown man.

Dont hate me cause im white

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:21 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/u22.jpg

baller shit and nice job, must be a pro at photochoping. I hope i had your skills. :lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Reynolds.......IMPORTSHOW DOWN on SUNDAY!!

I will offer my tow services for 250 too any that needs it.....

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
LOL whatever you say brown man.

Dont hate me cause im white

lol you just started the race shit with that post, and still pointing at me like i did :lmao:.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
baller shit and nice job, must be a pro at photochoping. I hope i had your skills. :lmfao:

Thats whats so funny, i dont photochop, and its "i wish i had your skills"

FTMFL
09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Reynolds.......IMPORTSHOW DOWN on SUNDAY!!

I will offer my tow services for 250 too any that needs it.....
When my car breaks down I can call you? That is if these "men" wanna race....:ninja::D:ninja:

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:25 PM
lol you just started the race shit with that post, and still pointing at me like i did :lmao:.

so you admit your car is ok to race, cause you said you were ready to run it.

Did it magically just get fixed?

if i know where it is, i'll come. Don't hold your breath on getting lucky.

RandomGuy
09-23-2009, 01:28 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/9P1Griv8SWZh3qbfyjyNcu8iIJspbvpRgxUcGAbAYw9C6ljjJj jgc8govOz99RHXVaSvNlLzQs46CAe1RT6fuRHAKvHczj0p/LOLcat_bible_by_LunaticKio.jpg

Echonova
09-23-2009, 01:30 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/u22.jpghttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/clown_daddy-Fail.gif

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2009, 01:37 PM
This just in: SmokeJack in Alpharetta is indeed FTW.
been meaning to go there. bitch not call... wtf

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:38 PM
so you admit your car is ok to race, cause you said you were ready to run it.

Did it magically just get fixed?

I said i'll come, not race and you'll get lucky if it's running right hence don't hold your breath.

You love correcting, yet can't understand simple english lol.

Feel free to come back with a cheapshot, and twist more drama in. *Waiting*

P.S
Nice SIG :D

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Damm i tought wanna be ballers can get their cars fixed super fast, U need to buy something u can actually fix.I have heared that excuse from you alot lately... sorry but its tru. Why drive a car that dont run right thats just stupid.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Or you are already making your excuse if you loose......

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 01:45 PM
$100 says if I win he uses the "my car wasn't running right" argument

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Damm i tought wanna be ballers can get their cars fixed super fast, U need to buy something u can actually fix.I have heared that excuse from you alot lately... sorry but its tru. Why drive a car that dont run right thats just stupid.

why do i get stamped with "baller" and that bs? I am not, so please refer in a simple manner. Is it that hard? I am sorry i can't tear my Suby down when my FD is in for paint and Suby is the only car i have to drive. Does it makes sense now?

I said 1 simple thing that i won't run my car until taken care, how hard it is for him to take it and move on? Yet has to stretch it like all his other drama threads.

If he wins, he wins no BS or no excuses. Win is a Win.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 01:55 PM
$100 says if I win he uses the "my car wasn't running right" argument

Sure keep it ready, and that's if you win lol.

On_Her_Face
09-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I've got vtak, what's up now?

P.S. Sell me the FD for the cheap.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 02:02 PM
I've got vtak, what's up now?

P.S. Sell me the FD for the cheap.

Oh you'll want it even more now, wait till you see it :D. If you really want it bro, PM me. We'll talk there, don't wanna talk here. It will just turn into another topic lol.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 02:09 PM
been meaning to go there. bitch not call... wtfI'm parked in the lot next to it cleaning up an old gas spill. I'll be here if you wanna grab dinner.

No Homo.

On_Her_Face
09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Oh you'll want it even more now, wait till you see it :D. If you really want it bro, PM me. We'll talk there, don't wanna talk here. It will just turn into another topic lol.

There is a thread about it already. Truth.

DJ Maestro
09-23-2009, 02:20 PM
There is a thread about it already. Truth.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 02:28 PM
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

i wonder who's the suspect hmmm...

DJ Maestro
09-23-2009, 02:34 PM
i wonder who's the suspect hmmm...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/2429948367_345483ea4c.jpg

IndianStig
09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I wanna be camera car

mustangs can't keep up with vtakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lmfao:

Me86Rob
09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Mike take this and your faggot ass bullshit back to the KF

IndianStig
09-23-2009, 02:59 PM
I 100% expected this type of reply. You're just to cool, too busy promotin eventz n shyt that you aint haz time for ppl. fucking queer.

lawl, who the fuck is this guy, bitch is funny/mentally challenged

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 03:15 PM
lawl, who the fuck is this guy, bitch is funny/mentally challenged

someone not worth wasting a post and time on.

LizBiz
09-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Mike take this and your bullshit back to the KF Agreed. Don't mess with Sunny!!!

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Agreed. Don't mess with Sunny!!!

aww thanks for the support Liz. U know we be hood haha.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Mike take this and your faggot ass bullshit back to the KF

WL is for 100% uselesss callouts and BS.

someone not worth wasting a post and time on.

Irony?

Dont mess with Sunny? LOL that 100lb faggot called me out, im waiting on him. OMG MY CAR ITS SO HURT I CANT RACE IT BUT ILL DRIVE AN HOUR TO A CAR SHOW IN THE RAIN, DRINK A BUNCH OF BEER, THEN DRIVE HOME IN IT, THEN DRIVE TO DA CLUB .

Hes scared, plain and simple

Sunny ill PAY for scotty to check your tune an make sure its running right at Mainstream, anytime, no you have no excuses

LizBiz
09-23-2009, 03:39 PM
aww thanks for the support Liz. U know we be hood haha.Hell yea!! I got you!!! Mike the drama queen :blah:

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 03:40 PM
aww Mike did i hurt your feelings? You let a 100lb guy get to you...irony.

Thanks i already have a tuner, and he's very good at what he does. Scotty is a good tuner (didn't he just start on subies?), but my car stays with its tuner. Thanks for the offer.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Hell yea!! I got you!!! Mike the drama queen :blah:

pot meet kettle

What the fuck do you know Liz?

Sunny, look more excuses, i expect nothing less. Its cool ill go pick on this vette Friday, win my money, then come gunning for you next time i see you out. Ill be sure to videotape it so you cant back down or talk trash after its over with

LizBiz
09-23-2009, 03:48 PM
pot meet kettle

What the fuck do you know Liz? I know you're a damn drama queen!!!! Every time I turn around you damn fighting with somebody. :doh:

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 03:53 PM
pot meet kettle

What the fuck do you know Liz?

Sunny, look more excuses, i expect nothing less. Its cool ill go pick on this vette Friday, win my money, then come gunning for you next time i see you out. Ill be sure to videotape it so you cant back down or talk trash after its over with

You are dumb as rock, heck alteast rock knows to fall striaght down....Comparing you to a rock will be insulting rock lol.

No excuses u numb nutt, my car, my tuner, and someone who knows the car in and out. Does scotty have AccessPort Pro Tuner software other than the Freeware ECUTECK to check my maps (which he won't be able to pull up by ECUTECK)? How many subies has he churned out? He may be able to look up what's goin on in ECU and get readings without even being able to see and make adjustments to the map. What good does that do? He's great at what he does with hondas, he's learning subies, and it's a great market. Good luck to him and no negative against him before you say, "oh so now u are saying he can't tune", and start some other shit.

P.S he won't even be able to get into my ECU without proper software. Makes sense now mr. genius?

Echonova
09-23-2009, 04:00 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/794371_program_hero3.jpg

PINKS
LOSE THE RACE, LOSE YOUR RIDE!

Two hot cars. Two proud owners. And it’s winner takes all in PINKS. Host Rich Christensen travels the country pitting two contestants against one another in this high stakes drag race. The negotiations are heated. The races are real. Emotions run high. And the loser walks home. PINKS: Lose the race. Lose your ride.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Nah we can do 3 dyno pulls and check your a/f see if you are right or hiding

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Nah we can do 3 dyno pulls and check your a/f see if you are right or hiding

That's one of the big factors, but that's all it take to tell if car is right or wrong. :lmfao:

Jokes on you, again.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
That's one of the big factors, but that's all it take to tell if car is right or wrong. :lmfao:

Jokes on you, again.
well yeah dumbass if your a/f ratio is right and your boost isnt spiking then you are full of shit. You said "my car feels down on power".

You are obviously driving it everyday, so it cant be THAT BAD. If it was knocking your motor would have gone already. If its a misfire or a boost problem, i can see it on the graph.

dont try to get in the car knowledge game with me you know i vastly surpass you in that.

If you have nothing to hide and there is generally a problem with the car, we can do 3 controlled dyno pulls at my expense to see if its really a tune issue. if it is, ill make a public apology and let it go.

But i suspect its still more bullshit and you hiding

Echonova
09-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Car hasn't run right in how long? Maybe it needs to see a different tuner...

/instigates

Echonova
09-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Forgive me, I'm stuck on a job site and bored off my ass.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW4F0PzoXYo

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
well yeah dumbass if your a/f ratio is right and your boost isnt spiking then you are full of shit. You said "my car feels down on power".

You are obviously driving it everyday, so it cant be THAT BAD. If it was knocking your motor would have gone already. If its a misfire or a boost problem, i can see it on the graph.

dont try to get in the car knowledge game with me you know i vastly surpass you in that.

If you have nothing to hide and there is generally a problem with the car, we can do 3 controlled dyno pulls at my expense to see if its really a tune issue. if it is, ill make a public apology and let it go.

But i suspect its still more bullshit and you hiding

You think whatever you want to Mike, i care. You'll see cracked piston ring, turbo dynamics, etc just by looking at dyno graph? Boost is spiking, and car's running rich. You can try all u want, i ain't folding lol.

I drove my car 1 year without a tune, in vac. I was driving it, shit i must have been running great reason i had to drive it around out of boost. Exact way i am driving the car. Don't try to figure my car, i'll worry about it.

So far the BS and drama hasn't been coming from me. How many times do i have to tell you that you'll hear from me, drop it and move on like a mature person. You keep on saying, "Sunny Just PM Me when you are good, we are done here". Then turn around and start all this?

Yup makes sense.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Car hasn't run right in how long? Maybe it needs to see a different tuner...

/instigates

2 weeks ago i found out, gave it few days to see to see if it was bad map then reflashed again to see if it reflashing map would fix it, so really 1 week. He wants me to tear my car down, get the parts in, install, tune, and be ready all within few days when this is the only car i have to drive around at the moment. Sorry Mike you aren't that important nor do we live in la la land. My tuner is top noch, and he gets to work his magic soon :D.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:05 PM
You think whatever you want to Mike, i care. You'll see cracked piston ring, turbo dynamics, etc just by looking at dyno graph?

Yeah, cracked ringlands means your car will smoke like a bitch

Turbo is bad, then youll be way down on power and the boost will not be right

Theres obviously a LOT you dont know. Also a boost spike would mean it was making more power, not less, boost pressure drop would make it feel different ;) kinda set you up on that one.

If your car was really damaged i would let it go, but since i think you are full of shit, ill continue to call you out on it.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:08 PM
If i am correct didn't you say, i shift at 8k rpms? Hmmm that seemed liked 9.5k shift to me. You tell me i am lying haha.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:10 PM
2 weeks ago i found out, gave it few days to see to see if it was bad map then reflashed again to see if it reflashing map would fix it, so really 1 week. He wants me to tear my car down, get the parts in, install, tune, and be ready all within few days when this is the only car i have to drive around at the moment. Sorry Mike you aren't that important nor do we live in la la land. My tuner is top noch, and he gets to work his magic soon :D.

Wait, so you put all that money into it an never tuned it?

I drove my car 1 year without a tune, in vac. I was driving it, shit i must have been running great reason i had to drive it around out of boost. Exact way i am driving the car. Don't try to figure my car, i'll worry about it.

So you telling me all these cruises youve done, all these meets ,you never once boosted your car? Then you CALLED ME OUT TO STREET RACE with a broken car?

You just said

weeks ago i found out, gave it few days to see to see if it was bad map then reflashed again to see if it reflashing map would fix it, so really 1 week

Lets see your callout was:
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252447

Hmm today is the 23rd. So either you had JUST gotten your car tuned, or, it broke shortly after.

I KNOW when Chunky ran the 335 and the EM2 that night you blew right by them so you were in boost then.

Basically you still havent learned your lesson, you put all this money into going fast yet you were too cheap to tune the car until a few weeks ago, then magically when im ready to run, the car is "down".

Hmmmmmmmm

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:11 PM
If i am correct didn't you say, i shift at 8k rpms? Hmmm that seemed liked 9.5k shift to me. You tell me i am lying haha.

Cable speedo is off by 700-800 rpms

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah, cracked ringlands means your car will smoke like a bitch

Turbo is bad, then youll be way down on power and the boost will not be right

Theres obviously a LOT you dont know. Also a boost spike would mean it was making more power, not less, boost pressure drop would make it feel different ;) kinda set you up on that one.

If your car was really damaged i would let it go, but since i think you are full of shit, ill continue to call you out on it.

Cracked ringland = smoke on initial start up and goes away after normal driving, rough idle, loss of power, car eating oil. At the same time it can be called normal. I did loose power, car idles bit rough on initial start up, but other are normal at times so i am taking my precaution instead of trashing block/head/turbo...no cheap shit here.

Mr. Genius boost spike = car not tuned for those tables....making power doesn't mean it's safe. 1 or 2 psi don't concern me, but a bit of spike does. Boost spike can mean BOOM. That's like saying "dude turn your boost up, you'll make power, yea it's safe, crank that bish up." Again you making sense :rolleyes:.

When did you get so smart to think ahead of time? Trying to set me up lol.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Cable speedo is off by 700-800 rpms

i am not blind, i'll give you 700-800, but that will still put you close to 9K shifts. Look at your own video, and see how far that RPM needle was pegged out to, sure is not damn 700-800rpm.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:18 PM
i am not blind, i'll give you 700-800, but that will still put you close to 9K shifts. Look at your own video, and see how far that RPM needle was pegged out to, sure is not damn 700-800rpm.

now whose making assumptions, wanna see my Crome logs showing where my shift points are?

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Wait, so you put all that money into it an never tuned it?

So you telling me all these cruises youve done, all these meets ,you never once boosted your car? Then you CALLED ME OUT TO STREET RACE with a broken car?

You just said

Lets see your callout was:
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252447

Hmm today is the 23rd. So either you had JUST gotten your car tuned, or, it broke shortly after.

I KNOW when Chunky ran the 335 and the EM2 that night you blew right by them so you were in boost then.

Basically you still havent learned your lesson, you put all this money into going fast yet you were too cheap to tune the car until a few weeks ago, then magically when im ready to run, the car is "down".

Hmmmmmmmm

Oh my car was tuned, it spend healthy amount of time in shop to get it done right the first time ;). I was pushin/playing with it like anyone would with that much money in it. My car started feeling funny 2 weeks ago, sine you fail to read. It was good before, and it was good when i called you out.

You poke your nose around so much in other ppl business, ask around you will know exact day. Which you should know already, and by fact actually know coz u acknowledged it too, "i know shit happens, let me know when ur pos is good to go again".

Echonova
09-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh snap!

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:25 PM
now whose making assumptions, wanna see my Crome logs showing where my shift points are?

def don't wanna take your title :lmfao:. I am going by what you posted, anyone with a brain can look at that video and tell you that RPM needle is way past 8k mark, way more than 700-800k.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:28 PM
They make cars for people like you, its called KIA

Are you going to blame this on the tuner like you did last time with Siegel?

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 05:30 PM
I always tought when your car starts running like crap you fix it. Why keep driving a car that will cause you more problems.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 05:31 PM
U need to get a better tuner man.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 05:32 PM
def don't wanna take your title . I am going by what you posted, anyone with a brain can look at that video and tell you that RPM needle is way past 8k mark, way more than 700-800k.On this video you can see it idling (I think) @ 2k. Look for the blip in the throttle as it gets moving right at the beginning (hard to tell without seeing what going on out of the window).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvUoj1c7-8&feature=channel

Also as a third party independent, I'm gonna need to see those data logs, it does bury the needle.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:36 PM
They make cars for people like you, its called KIA

Are you going to blame this on the tuner like you did last time with Siegel?

Scott is a great tuner, he blipped and i called him out....not the topic here (nice try). Nope reason the car is where it is today is because of my tuner, i don't let anyone else touch my car ;).

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:38 PM
I always tought when your car starts running like crap you fix it. Why keep driving a car that will cause you more problems.

stock modded injectors to flow high cc aren't best for idles either. It could be normal, it could be a problem. I don't know, and i can't tell sup with it till he gets his hands on it.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 05:40 PM
After reviewing the data logs I have come to the following conclusion:

It's hard out here for a pimp.

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:40 PM
On this video you can see it idling (I think) @ 2k. Look for the blip in the throttle as it gets moving right at the beginning (hard to tell without seeing what going on out of the window).

Also as a third party independent, I'm gonna need to see those data logs, it does bury the needle.

but look where he's shifting...is that only a 700rpm error? nope, he stays on it ever after the needle pegs out.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
yeah its a 700-800 RPM difference. 9500-800=8700RPMs. Soft redline is at 8500 hard is at 8600, stock ITR redline.

Done believe me go look at my dyno graph

Thats about 8700, only on the dyno to see where power fell off.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/KiddPRO1.jpg

ls-r teg
09-23-2009, 05:54 PM
why are you running you car so hot? is that your secret:ninja:

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:55 PM
why are you running you car so hot? is that your secret:ninja:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/th_MVI_2362.jpg (http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/?action=view&current=MVI_2362.flv)

Is that better? The cars not running hot, go read the other thread

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 05:55 PM
yeah its a 700-800 RPM difference. 9500-800=8700RPMs. Soft redline is at 8500 hard is at 8600, stock ITR redline.

Done believe me go look at my dyno graph

Thats about 8700, only on the dyno to see where power fell off.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/KiddPRO1.jpg

buddy i got 8k shift from you, not 8.5k shift. Now 8700, what's next "oh i was only 300 from 9k so u know mild redline, but i did 9.5k shift...just sayin". Your words change everyday.

Lol it fell by 1hp, and you are making such a big deal like it fell on it's face.

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 05:58 PM
buddy i got 8k shift from you, not 8.5k shift. Now 8700, what's next "oh i was only 300 from 9k so u know mild redline, but i did 9.5k shift...just sayin". Your words change everyday.

ENGLISH COMPREHENSION, HOOKED ON PHONICS

Again you cant keep up, i SAID "stock ITR redline is 8500, but i shift earlier than that cause power falls off"

Now, you seem to think i rev to 9500, i said my tach is an EASY 700-800 RPMs off what the motor is actually turning.

I usually shift between 8100-8200, my rev limiters are higher though (rev limiters are always higher than shift points cause you dont want to bounce the needle).

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Mike he talking shit about you in the kill forum now...

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:19 PM
here i'll help out:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255640

Like Mike never talks shit haha.

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:21 PM
here i'll help out:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255640

Like Mike never talks shit haha.

Yea but hes my Hero... your not!!!

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Yea but hes my Hero... your not!!!

Well congrats. Does it look like i care?

B18c1Turboed
09-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Well congrats. Does it look like i care?
I think i saw a tear hit your key board.....

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:25 PM
I think i saw a tear hit your key board.....

You are good :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Sonny can't read a dyno graph lol fell by 1hp? You are an idiot stop looking at peak numbers

UpSideDownDesi
09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Sonny can't read a dyno graph lol fell by 1hp? You are an idiot stop looking at peak numbers

so how much power loss was there from you peek hp at 8500 till you got of the throttle at 8700? How much power you are loosing if you kept on it?

Echonova
09-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Mike is 24 HP below what my car dyno'd at. Since he is in a much lighter car and he's skinner than me you'd think it would be a easy win for him, but after factoring in my good looks and devilish charm I think it would be a close race.

Nemesis
09-23-2009, 07:09 PM
wtf you guys are still at it? you could have met up and ran by now lol

FTMFL
09-23-2009, 07:15 PM
wtf you guys are still at it? you could have met up and ran by now lol
But it's gotten technical about it now. He doesn't shift at 8700 but more like 9500 or w/e, but that's the intel I've gathered from this.

Echonova
09-23-2009, 07:17 PM
I have received info from an anonymous source that he has 2 stages of VTEC.

FTMFL
09-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I have received info from an anonymous source that he has 2 stages of VTEC.
I would need to talk to this source about this...

VTEC FTMFW
09-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Fuck shifting at 9k. I take it all the way up to 26k.

VTEC FTMFW
09-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Lol, anyone want a piece of the altima of doom? :ninja:

Njobe
09-23-2009, 07:38 PM
wait waht... can i get a free dyno too lol

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm parked in the lot next to it cleaning up an old gas spill. I'll be here if you wanna grab dinner.

No Homo.
damit missed this oh well... oh and why the fuck didnt you come to TFS and see our loli lovers JM... what gives mang?

no homo

Echonova
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
damit missed this oh well... oh and why the fuck didnt you come to TFS and see our loli lovers JM... what gives mang?

no homo~sigh~ Again, I was at TF, however I had to get there early and left early. I saw your car there (I think), but nobody was around it. I had my three chitlens with me and they didn't quite enjoy the show in the rain as I did.

SL33P3R
09-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Did you vaginas talk in person yet?

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2009, 10:44 PM
~sigh~ Again, I was at TF, however I had to get there early and left early. I saw your car there (I think), but nobody was around it. I had my three chitlens with me and they didn't quite enjoy the show in the rain as I did.
ahhh i think i remember a few people with kids. maybe someone with three... but yeah my car was parked right front where everything was happening. next to that full lenght dumpster.

BKgen®
09-23-2009, 11:00 PM
what are you coons doing in here?

no racise

Nemesis
09-25-2009, 12:33 PM
So, did this race happen yet mofos

Jason..
09-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Calm down thacker...