PDA

View Full Version : Music I look clean in my slim jeans!!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-22-2009, 09:21 AM
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Funny as fuck shit. I kept waiting for Dave Chappell to jump out...but it never happened. Sadly, I think this is real. Later, QD.

WATCH!!! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmRyM87YRWs7w3uLs)

cactusEG
09-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Skinny jeans ARE FOR FEAMLES. WTF are they thinking !

Clowns just like new boys...

cjhutch
09-22-2009, 11:06 AM
I remember when this junk hit big. Rappers are straight copying all the time. Skinny jeans were being rocked hard by the skaters and rockers right after that super wide leg phase went out. I remember the emo kids would get clowned on wearing the extra tight jeans. Now all the rappers want to be rock stars so they doing the same thing and got all these people following. The worst part is all the hipsters now are wearing the super slim jeans with a crazy sag and some tight ass shirt that barely covers their stomach. Clowns walking around with fucking belly shirts on and trying to act hard at the same time.

Considering the subject matter, the guy who rapped second had a nice flow.

DieselNuts
09-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Funny as fuck shit.

Can't say I've ever heard this expression, but it fits nicely.

I thought it was funny at the beginning when he says "this is some Baltimore shit" he is straightening up his COLORADO hat....

I can't stand raps about fads....

thegovanator
09-25-2009, 06:10 PM
I hate myself for wearing skinny jeans. Why do rappers have to copy just about everything white people like?

ATL_EG
09-25-2009, 08:13 PM
I hate myself for wearing skinny jeans. Why do rappers have to copy just about everything white people like?

word :goodjob:

georgieboi
09-25-2009, 08:18 PM
i dont like them but i wear skinny jeans every now and then but thats cause i am skinny

BluesClues
09-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't like skinny jeans on dudes either, but to each their own

cactusEG
09-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Just like some wiggers copy black folks ?

PSINXS
09-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Skinny jeans ARE FOR FEAMLES. WTF are they thinking !

Clowns just like new boys...

thank you!!!!!! i hate those fag ass skinny jeans and all these rappers talking bout their shoes matching their prada/gucci/louis bags. since when is it gangster to carry a fuckin purse and accessorize?

Black4DrEK
09-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Just like some wiggers copy black folks ?

^^^uuhhh That is the WORST!!:2up:

they try waaaaaaaaay to hard..:lmfao:

Ronsam2006
09-29-2009, 12:40 AM
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Funny as fuck shit. I kept waiting for Dave Chappell to jump out...but it never happened. Sadly, I think this is real. Later, QD.

WATCH!!! (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmRyM87YRWs7w3uLs)
Not cool QD, why did you post this shit up? I see....you want some neg reps don't you?

Ronsam2006
09-29-2009, 12:43 AM
I don't like skinny jeans on dudes either, but to each their own
I love skinny jeans on camel toe hoes

cactusEG
09-29-2009, 12:46 AM
^^^uuhhh That is the WORST!!:2up:

they try waaaaaaaaay to hard..:lmfao:
Im down with OPP ~ !

quickdodgeŽ
09-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Not cool QD, why did you post this shit up? I see....you want some neg reps don't you?

I'll trade negs for negs. Your -3 to my -45. Seems fair. Later, QD.

thepolecat
09-29-2009, 07:16 AM
I dont understand the fad- I just make fun of my students. Tell them they must not need the space. The 6th graders dont get it but it pisses the 8th graders off. I love lowering the self esteem of children, makes me feel like a man!!! haha