PDA

View Full Version : Places Acuarius Night Club

georgieboi
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
i just wanted to know if any one has ever been there? i hear and hear about it but none of my friends have been there. the club is in suwanee ga. its fckin far for me so i wanna none if its worth the drive

wrekonize
09-21-2009, 10:15 PM
its gay so you should fit in just fine.....:goodjob:

i just wanted to know if any one has ever been there? i hear and hear about it but none of my friends have been there. the club is in suwanee ga. its fckin far for me so i wanna none if its worth the drive

georgieboi
09-21-2009, 10:55 PM
so now we callin each other gay you s.o.b. you had a blast there you fag:gay:

wrekonize
09-22-2009, 02:20 PM
hey cant we just get along.....:cheers:
i apologize to gboi for my comment...
he didnt want people to know he was out the closet:taun:

so now we callin each other gay you s.o.b. you had a blast there you fag:gay:

georgieboi
09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
ask you ex girlfriends :idb: they noe im straight:love:
im playin dont go gettin mad you cake anyways this is a club thread

wrekonize
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
your as straight as your barber right.....oh i mean hair stylist :gay::gay::gay::gay:

ask you ex girlfriends :idb: they noe im straight:love:
im playin dont go gettin mad you cake anyways this is a club thread

KevinT707
09-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Would never drive out to Suwanee or anything near there for a club.

esi_atlanta
09-22-2009, 11:11 PM
^^ true ... lol ...

cactusEG
09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Club LOL the place is in a holiday inn. I was there long time ago, and I didnt even know it was a club. I thought some one was just having a party...

georgieboi
09-24-2009, 01:51 AM
your as straight as your barber right.....oh i mean hair stylist :gay::gay::gay::gay:

that was a good one ass hole

georgieboi
09-24-2009, 01:54 AM
Club LOL the place is in a holiday inn. I was there long time ago, and I didnt even know it was a club. I thought some one was just having a party...

where do you be goin let me guess you strike me as a rumba fella ??

cactusEG
09-24-2009, 10:03 AM
where do you be goin let me guess you strike me as a rumba fella ??

I've never been there !

georgieboi
09-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I've never been there !

i havent been there either 2nd guess Belushis i go there all the time?

cactusEG
09-25-2009, 07:27 PM
i havent been there either 2nd guess Belushis i go there all the time?
Not all the time. Been there handful of times...

browningboy7
09-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Unless your name is Chico I wouldn't advise it.

THEONE
09-25-2009, 09:10 PM
i wouldnt call it a club at all, who ever is telling you to go check it out is messing with you.

it use to be a holday inn and then a freakin admiral benbow inn. now its a really big crap hole and the motel that its inside is a meth heads dream come true,the place is known for whores and drugs.if you still wanna check it out its just off the lville suwanne exit and next to starship. i wouldnt go if i were you,your in newnan right? you would be pissed off bad if you drove that far for that shit hole... aquarius=shithole if you wanna go to a good club check out loca luna down town on amsterdam ave i love that place!! and it closer to you.

browningboy7
09-25-2009, 09:18 PM
i wouldnt call it a club at all, who ever is telling you to go check it out is messing with you.

it use to be a holday inn and then a freakin admiral benbow inn. now its a really big crap hole and the motel that its inside is a meth heads dream come true,the place is known for whores and drugs.if you still wanna check it out its just off the lville suwanne exit and next to starship. i wouldnt go if i were you,your in newnan right? you would be pissed off bad if you drove that far for that shit hole... aquarius=shithole if you wanna go to a good club check out loca luna down town on amsterdam ave i love that place!! and it closer to you.

Loca Luna = Serious fucking hotties. :goodjob:

THEONE
09-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Loca Luna = Serious fucking hotties. :goodjob:

your damn right,thats the only reason i go well i also like the salsa band they are bad assed. but yeah i love watchin those brazilian chicks freakin move :D

georgieboi
09-25-2009, 09:35 PM

loca luna Ive heard of it let me hear more about this where is it at??
im not goin to go to Aquarius thanks ia.. i was gonna go last Saturday but i ended up goin to chaparral a old ass club and i only went cause i new Belushis was gonna be packed cause there was a wisin y yandel after party there..

THEONE
09-25-2009, 10:31 PM
im not goin to go to Aquarius thanks ia.. i was gonna go last Saturday but i ended up goin to chaparral a old ass club and i only went cause i new Belushis was gonna be packed cause there was a wisin y yandel after party there..

http://www.loca-luna.com/directions.htm

find out when they have a brazilian night and go then,i mean damn there are some hot assed women there. but if you go pretty much any day on the weekend after 10pm the place is great. i liked the old location a little better but still one of my favorites in atlanta.

if you find out when they have a brazilian night gather up some of your friends and hit fire of brazil restaurant before you hit loca luna and make it a great night,fine brazilian food and fine brazilian ass.

georgieboi
09-26-2009, 01:25 AM
http://www.loca-luna.com/directions.htm

find out when they have a brazilian night and go then,i mean damn there are some hot assed women there. but if you go pretty much any day on the weekend after 10pm the place is great. i liked the old location a little better but still one of my favorites in atlanta.

if you find out when they have a brazilian night gather up some of your friends and hit fire of brazil restaurant before you hit loca luna and make it a great night,fine brazilian food and fine brazilian ass.

hmmm are you brazilian lol ill try and check it out tomorrow and i post the good or bad news thanks

THEONE
09-26-2009, 10:44 AM
hmmm are you brazilian lol ill try and check it out tomorrow and i post the good or bad news thanks

nah im a white boy, but i was with a brazilian girl for a while and my god! thats all i want now i love me some brazilian ass...

georgieboi
09-28-2009, 02:11 PM
nah im a white boy, but i was with a brazilian girl for a while and my god! thats all i want now i love me some brazilian ass...

hmmm i feel you.. i didnt get a chance to go i went somewhere else cause it was nosvettes bday

cactusEG
09-29-2009, 01:31 PM

I hope u didnt go on a friday night ~!

georgieboi
09-29-2009, 07:22 PM
I hope u didnt go on a friday night ~!

Saturday nite

Pikachu
09-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Aquarious=sucks
Belushis=its ook
La rumba=now we talking
Me=bachatero

thegovanator
09-30-2009, 01:11 AM
I used to live in Suwanee before I moved downtown. I went to this place once, it sucks, but then again so does Suwanee.

revized_DX
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
club aquarius.

well my younger brother is the DJ there when they do hip hop night. he was bringing in the AUDIO CRACK group from gainesville to do the show. and my brothers ex-wife's new husband did some shows up there. i know when they were doing a show there (thursday nights) it was bangin. BUT, there are always the ppl who ruin it for everyone! i wont get into that but i know they just contacted my bro (DJ MERCK) about starting back up and he is all for it but the problem is the promotion....he doesnt have the time to promote his own show and thats pretty much what is holding up a good hip hop show there.

georgieboi
09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
club aquarius.

well my younger brother is the DJ there when they do hip hop night. he was bringing in the AUDIO CRACK group from gainesville to do the show. and my brothers ex-wife's new husband did some shows up there. i know when they were doing a show there (thursday nights) it was bangin. BUT, there are always the ppl who ruin it for everyone! i wont get into that but i know they just contacted my bro (DJ MERCK) about starting back up and he is all for it but the problem is the promotion....he doesnt have the time to promote his own show and thats pretty much what is holding up a good hip hop show there.

but you havent been there ??

georgieboi
09-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Aquarious=sucks
Belushis=its ook
La rumba=now we talking
Me=bachatero

thats about rite ...wat about chaparral give me you 2 cents on that... i hate it now but back in the day it was pretty good

Pikachu
09-30-2009, 08:16 PM
thats about rite ...wat about chaparral give me you 2 cents on that... i hate it now but back in the day it was pretty good

CHAPARRAL WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAYS NOW IS REALLY SHITTY

HalfBaked
09-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Why do people type in ghetto english.

It's fucking annoying to read and it makes you look fucking stupid.

georgieboi
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Why do people type in ghetto english.

It's fucking annoying to read and it makes you look fucking stupid.

some ppl type on there phone and its alot easier. They get use to it. Does it really matter if you can understand it?

georgieboi
10-01-2009, 01:35 PM
CHAPARRAL WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAYS NOW IS REALLY SHITTY

yea are rite sir

soplocar
10-01-2009, 07:33 PM
i just saw this thread and just have to tell you something.
aquarius is not the place to go to see fine women, and music sucks ass.
chaparral........ c'mon, all you see there is gettho ass central american people getting into fights, and all the girls there have way more than love handles!!!.
loca luna is ok, fine women but party ends up too early. 2:30am.
Eclipse de luna is pretty good, located in miami circle.
La rumba 2 is nice, fine women, party up to 4am, good music.
Bellushis...... GETTHO!!! just like chaparral, bunch of central american people doing stupid shit.
Opera is very good, hit the latin room and ull go crazy looking at the white girls dance!!!
mood lounge has a once a month latin party that gets really fun and crazy.
Aqua in roswell is fun, but is a once a month latin party.

if you want more info just go in facebook and look at all the latin partys going on every weekend and take your pick.

revized_DX
10-02-2009, 10:48 AM
but you havent been there ??

no sir! i havent. just because he was djing there doesnt mean i HAVE to go. i am not into the club scene, loud ass music in a small room...no thanks! i have a dislike for dealing with a bunch of drunken idiots too! so no i have never been there. hell i can listen to his mixes anytime i want to...got aver 5k tracks of his work. DJ MERCK check him out on myspace or 240atlanta...he's the one that has the white vert they go nuts over on that site.

georgieboi
10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
chaparral........ c'mon, all you see there is gettho ass central american people getting into fights, and all the girls there have way more than love handles!!!.
Bellushis...... GETTHO!!! just like chaparral, bunch of central american people doing stupid shit.
Opera is very good, hit the latin room and ull go crazy looking at the white girls dance!!!

if you want more info just go in facebook and look at all the latin partys going on every weekend and take your pick.

well thank you sir but dont you have to be 21 in opera.... :cry:

georgieboi
10-05-2009, 02:40 PM
no sir! i havent. just because he was djing there doesnt mean i HAVE to go. i am not into the club scene, loud ass music in a small room...no thanks! i have a dislike for dealing with a bunch of drunken idiots too! so no i have never been there. hell i can listen to his mixes anytime i want to...got aver 5k tracks of his work. DJ MERCK check him out on myspace or 240atlanta...he's the one that has the white vert they go nuts over on that site.

give me some links ill be happy to check it out

revized_DX
10-05-2009, 11:00 PM
give me some links ill be happy to check it out

ask and ye shall receive

http://www.myspace.com/djmerck07

georgieboi
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
hes now my friend lol

cactusEG
10-18-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm not going to lie ! I hit Aquarius last night. ehh, it was OK. Alot of older ppl there...

TRDwasiq
10-19-2009, 01:02 PM
loca Luna is tha shit :)

FrnkPwrs
11-03-2009, 02:00 AM

LOL, I love threads like this because I get to see how people really feel...

Actually, I'm the manager of Chaparral. Since I've been manager I've made some dramatic changes and I'm really not even getting started. Usually, people who have the "central american" comments 9 times out of 10 are actually central americans who want to be puerto rican/dominican/south american. So please, tell me, what is so wrong with being central american? Please, inform me of the stereotype!

But Ill put this out there...

Chaparral is about the true dance club experience. Nothing against anyone at any of the other clubs, but Chaparral is about having fun, and thats it. Isnt that what you're paying your $10 for? We are the only club in Atlanta that doesnt make people feel uncomfortable if they arent wearing a $300 outfit. Our customers actually dance, while most clubs the guys sit against the wall with their friends. Thats a lounge with a dance floor. I talk to the other club managers/owners/promoters from the spots that even u named on a daily basis and we have WAY less fights/problems than them. Its just the longue thing is cool now for a certain crowd, and we dont cater to it. We are a dance club

The people who usually have the worst to say about Chaparral are the people who havent gone in a long time. Chaparral has done more to forward the club movement in ATL than ANYONE. We started the idea of a reggaeton club, and are the only ones who continue to cater to a crowd who go the the club and enjoy the music that they actually listen to at home or in their car.

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have security who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

and about Fridays, yea, stay away, LOL. But honestly, when I was single, i pulled more of the baddest females on that night than any other night at any other club. But as a single dude trying to go there, na, stay away. I'm only there bc I'm there every day we open our doors

soplocar
11-18-2009, 04:11 PM

Actually, I'm the manager of Chaparral. Since I've been manager I've made some dramatic changes and I'm really not even getting started. Usually, people who have the "central american" comments 9 times out of 10 are actually central americans who want to be puerto rican/dominican/south american. So please, tell me, what is so wrong with being central american? Please, inform me of the stereotype!

Chaparral is about the true dance club experience. Nothing against anyone at any of the other clubs, but Chaparral is about having fun, and thats it. Isnt that what you're paying your $10 for? We are the only club in Atlanta that doesnt make people feel uncomfortable if they arent wearing a $300 outfit. Our customers actually dance, while most clubs the guys sit against the wall with their friends. Thats a lounge with a dance floor. I talk to the other club managers/owners/promoters from the spots that even u named on a daily basis and we have WAY less fights/problems than them. Its just the longue thing is cool now for a certain crowd, and we dont cater to it. We are a dance club

The people who usually have the worst to say about Chaparral are the people who havent gone in a long time. Chaparral has done more to forward the club movement in ATL than ANYONE. We started the idea of a reggaeton club, and are the only ones who continue to cater to a crowd who go the the club and enjoy the music that they actually listen to at home or in their car.

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have security who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

and about Fridays, yea, stay away, LOL. But honestly, when I was single, i pulled more of the baddest females on that night than any other night at any other club. But as a single dude trying to go there, na, stay away. I'm only there bc I'm there every day we open our doors

ok first of all, you are right, last time i went to chaparral was in december of 2006. but i have a couple of friends that went there about 6 months ago and told me that its still the same thing. same drugs as always, the only fun i had in chaparral was on thursdays; but those days will never come back, the fine women dont like that kind of enviroment anymore.

second, i am that 1 out of 10; im not a central american trying to be a puerto rican or nothing like that I AM COLOMBIAN!!!! and just to make it clear, i dont have anything against honest and good central american people, i just dislike the ones that speak and act with unproper behavior, throwing hand signs and claiming that they are MS13. i dont think that a southamerican person do that......
like you, i also dislike fake ass people, but i just go to a club to have fun with some friends, not to make new ones, neither I go to a club just looking to get laid, im way over that age and im only 27. but like i said, i havent been there in a while, so if you claim that it has changed, well i might text you and let you prove me wrong on a saturday.

georgieboi
11-18-2009, 08:22 PM

The club business is UGLY, but on the customer part, we are one of few clubs that sell bottles for $100, don't have doormen who want "tips" in order to let you in the club, have who talk to you rather than try and prove that they are "hard", and you actually have FUN. Ive been to the Loca Lunas, Aqua Blues, Tongue N Grooves, Operas, EVERYWHERE, and I just hate being around fake ass, plastic people. Some people like it, we just dont offer it. Anyone on IA wants to give Chapa a try, text me, my phone number is on the website as the info line, and ill take care of you.

CHAPPS no good... drity club cant even take a piss without a junky trying to sell you some shit security is a joke their assholes. that 5 jump on one guy... management is a joke.. the club has just gone the the shithole

soplocar
11-18-2009, 08:50 PM
CHAPPS no good... drity club cant even take a piss without a junky trying to sell you some shit security is a joke their assholes. that 5 jump on one guy... management is a joke.. the club has just gone the the shithole
opps, i guess that im not going to the same shithole then, nothing has changed!!!!

georgieboi
11-20-2009, 10:24 PM
opps, i guess that im not going to the same shithole then, nothing has changed!!!!
dont do it

FrnkPwrs
11-24-2009, 12:06 PM

How? We have a security right next to the bathroom, and when things are packed, I actually USE that bathroom and nobody ever tries to sell me anything. In the past month, the only fights that we have had have been FEMALES, minus one situation. ANY security taking cheap shots or jumping on people are cut instantly.

Management a joke? LOL, we are the only club in ATL that has been open and in the same spot for as long as we have. LOL, we are the club that other managers call for advice on events and setting prices. We have our drink prices set lower than any other club in ATL. I personally have spent more than $1000 out my pocket in the past 6 months paying for taxis. If you are someone who has to deal with management and security, maybe you came to my club for the wrong reasons?? Because the average customer doesnt even converse with management nor security unless there is an issue.

And since there are no more gangs, zero tolerance gang policy, no more perreo, we give out more money and more aventura tix than anyone in ATL, LOL, how are we a shithole? Have you actually goen to my club? Or are you like everyone else talking because its the popular thing to do?

JR VQ 30 de
11-24-2009, 07:14 PM

+ 2 CHAPARRAL is dirty as hell , ghetto and from the last 2 times i have been, there has not been a single time that i get offered weed or see a deal go down in the bathroom right in front of security

this was towards the end of 2008

georgieboi
12-21-2009, 10:57 PM
How? We have a security right next to the bathroom, and when things are packed, I actually USE that bathroom and nobody ever tries to sell me anything. In the past month, the only fights that we have had have been FEMALES, minus one situation. ANY security taking cheap shots or jumping on people are cut instantly.

Management a joke? LOL, we are the only club in ATL that has been open and in the same spot for as long as we have. LOL, we are the club that other managers call for advice on events and setting prices. We have our drink prices set lower than any other club in ATL. I personally have spent more than $1000 out my pocket in the past 6 months paying for taxis. If you are someone who has to deal with management and security, maybe you came to my club for the wrong reasons?? Because the average customer doesnt even converse with management nor security unless there is an issue.

And since there are no more gangs, zero tolerance gang policy, no more perreo, we give out more money and more aventura tix than anyone in ATL, LOL, how are we a shithole? Have you actually goen to my club? Or are you like everyone else talking because its the popular thing to do?

ya let 13 year girls in there.... i cant even talk to a girl witout askin for id... the club has gone to hell the only reason ya still open is cause of ya gays nights.... and that doesnt float my boat... yours maybe but not mine sir... and Belushis has better drink deals but that club is wack too small... zero tolerance policy yea ok... and i have been to chapps cause i have alot of cuzin in that mgm bobo and ill go chill wit them but you wont catch me wear one of there shirts....

Turbo Terrance
12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
OVERALL: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!