PDA

View Full Version : My TFS thank you thread....

Formally...
09-21-2009, 09:15 PM
I know some of you are tired of all the TFS threads but I have to say this. I wanted to say thank you to a select group that helped make this event happen. When Paul came to me monthes ago and asked if we would host this I thought why not, just a small group of locals hanging out and havin fun. Before I knew it Nopi had joined in and it seemed to get out of control. For monthes people would call and ask about the show. I was scared shitless about what would happen and what the landlord would say (he flipped out about the SFF meet a few monthes ago). If it wasn't for all the hard work of the helpers I don't think we could have pulled this off. Ok on to the thanks.......

James (emminodagreat) because you my boy and that overtime last week was greatly appreciated
Paul and Julio for the great website and the love for the car community
Vteckidd for the great job orginizing the parking and sweet talking the other businesses to let us use there parking lots
The parking crew for the hard work all day in the rain
Chris (seymore222) for the extra help with the dyno
Skinny for the spot on cooking of the steaks:D
Val for answering the phone allllllllllllll day long
Spoolin for holdin down the showroom
Everyone that came out and kept it cool.

Finally, the only complaint was the trash everywhere. Next time we will have more trash cans so Me, Matt, James, Chris, and Mike won't have to spend an hour walking around picking up trash.

Paul we need to start planning the next one so it will actually be a big sucessful event.;)

Paul
09-21-2009, 09:20 PM
i'm glad we were able to do it there and i hope the success of the event carries over some new work for the shop. :goodjob:

everyone came together and pulled their own weight which made the event what it was.

i'm planning on starting talks in NOV to do something for next spring. :goodjob:

FTMFL
09-21-2009, 09:26 PM
The "next one" needs to happen sooner than next year lol. I missed this one.

EmminoDaGreat
09-21-2009, 09:27 PM
much love, in a totally no homo way...

Paul
09-21-2009, 09:31 PM
^ NO HOMO.

GGPIS3
09-21-2009, 11:55 PM
i hear you on the trash.. every meet i have, we have to clean up the lot, which is why i made sure our group cleaned up our area and threw everything away.

on a side note, thanks to IA and Mainstream for letting us do a few pulls in Sonny's Evo. It is/was much appreciated!!

Me86Rob
09-22-2009, 01:33 AM
I was there

tdurr
09-22-2009, 02:13 AM
I know some of you are tired of all the TFS threads but I have to say this. I wanted to say thank you to a select group that helped make this event happen. When Paul came to me monthes ago and asked if we would host this I thought why not, just a small group of locals hanging out and havin fun. Before I knew it Nopi had joined in and it seemed to get out of control. For monthes people would call and ask about the show. I was scared shitless about what would happen and what the landlord would say (he flipped out about the SFF meet a few monthes ago). If it wasn't for all the hard work of the helpers I don't think we could have pulled this off. Ok on to the thanks.......

James (emminodagreat) because you my boy and that overtime last week was greatly appreciated
Paul and Julio for the great website and the love for the car community
Vteckidd for the great job orginizing the parking and sweet talking the other businesses to let us use there parking lots
The parking crew for the hard work all day in the rain
Chris (seymore222) for the extra help with the dyno
Skinny for the spot on cooking of the steaks:D
Val for answering the phone allllllllllllll day long
Spoolin for holdin down the showroom
Everyone that came out and kept it cool.

Finally, the only complaint was the trash everywhere. Next time we will have more trash cans so Me, Matt, James, Chris, and Mike won't have to spend an hour walking around picking up trash.

Paul we need to start planning the next one so it will actually be a big sucessful event.;)

just as long as i get dinner this weekend i dont mind :boobies:

lol but it was fun. and ASAP cleaned up after ourselves.

Paul
09-22-2009, 07:59 AM
just as long as i get dinner this weekend i dont mind :boobies:

lol but it was fun. and ASAP cleaned up after ourselves.

lol thanx for helping out guys ASAP guys help'd us park rides for a while :goodjob:

marcos713
09-22-2009, 08:16 AM
The "next one" needs to happen sooner than next year lol. I missed this one.

same here, cudnt get that day off work. :(

BABY J
09-22-2009, 08:52 AM
I only made it for the last hour but it was kool to see what I did see- few nice booties and blondes - few nice whips - NOS Energry was most delicious - SPOOLIN making me look dumb by telling some people my built B18A didn't exist when he is the person that assembled it - LOL --- BSIng w/ the Zero Garage guys and laughing at the stories I heard about Scottsman. Good times good times.

Also quick plug to MSPI for wrenching on the Fagovan impromptu-style w/ no appointment. Those are good guys over there and I have no prob swiping plastic at that shop. If I can return the love in ways other than swiping plastic let me know (and no James I won't feel on your booty you sick fuck).

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

EmminoDaGreat
09-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I only made it for the last hour but it was kool to see what I did see- few nice booties and blondes - few nice whips - NOS Energry was most delicious - SPOOLIN making me look dumb by telling some people my built B18A didn't exist when he is the person that assembled it - LOL --- BSIng w/ the Zero Garage guys and laughing at the stories I heard about Scottsman. Good times good times.

Also quick plug to MSPI for wrenching on the Fagovan impromptu-style w/ no appointment. Those are good guys over there and I have no prob swiping plastic at that shop. If I can return the love in ways other than swiping plastic let me know (and no James I won't feel on your booty you sick fuck).

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, damnit...

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 09:18 AM
The real question, how was monday LOL. ANyone say anything?

MongolPup
09-22-2009, 09:22 AM
NOS Energry was most delicious

Taste wise it's my favorite energy drink, I just feel like such a ricer when I buy one and walk out to a "tuner" car haha

Kasper
09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
I really wish i would have been able to make it.... it sounded like tons of fun. i hope ya guys made some moneys while you were at it.. i know it wasnt your intention but it never hurts. i cant wait for the next one.. i'll make sure to have sex with mother nature so we can all have a sun shiney day next time around! but im glad everyone had fun and ya'll are that awsomest for puttin all this on... congrats and shit!

BABY J
09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Same here. Esp since I've been spraying for 15 years. I know people see me cruising in the whips drinking and are thinkin' "For real? I mean you gotta drink the NOS Energy just b/c u drive a rice-rocket?" - lol. I just like the taste though much better than Red Bull etc.

MongolPup
09-22-2009, 09:36 AM
"For real? I mean you gotta drink the NOS Energy just b/c u drive a rice-rocket?"

EXACTLY!

To boot, in southern Georgia EVERYONE asks "is it on the bottle" "you spraying" "you have the juice?". They get SO disappointed when I say no. Like the only way to make above 100 horsepower is nitrous.

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 10:07 AM
i was drinking a red bull in the morning and got scolded about it by the Nos people haha

MongolPup
09-22-2009, 10:11 AM
When one of the local drift groups got support from them, I tried to bum a palette for the stuff but I failed :sadfaceson:

BABY J
09-22-2009, 10:40 AM
i was drinking a red bull in the morning and got scolded about it by the Nos people haha

:lmfao:

LOL.

NOS: Sir - this is a NOS sponsored event ... you can't do that, especially since you are a title sponsor as well. Do you see US running around drinking RMF Headers right in front of your face??

MIKE: *taking a swig* Oh. *another swig* I wasn't thinking. *another swig* Let me just get rid of this... *takes it to the head*

NOS: *shaking head, walking away* "Fuckin Kidds.. . I swear."

:D

Formally...
09-22-2009, 10:50 AM
i hope ya guys made some moneys while you were at it.. i know it wasnt your intention but it never hurts.

HAHA, well we did sell a bunch of t-shirts but that is about it.

Formally...
09-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Not a good way to impress Abby:(

And so far so good with the Landlord:D

As for the trash, most of it was in the other lots, not ours. I guess I can't blame them too much since we didn't have enough trash cans.

But the damn DumDum sticks are everywhere.....

Vteckidd
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Not a good way to impress Abby:(

I know what can i say im not smooth with the ladies

OG-Skinny
09-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Anytime Chaps! Pauls bro helped out with cooking the hotdogs also. Man i needed that extra help. Thanks Atif and the other guy (I am bad with names) for helping out too!

Can't wait til the next one.

T.S.
09-24-2009, 06:18 PM
The other guy was Pedal! He is on here.. he just doesnt talk alot on here. And dont worry Mike Me and Paul were talking you up to Abby yesterday! :boobies: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: