PDA

View Full Version : About how the print screen things works..

Romeo
09-21-2009, 07:51 PM
If i press print screen on a page, how do i get the image to another program to be printed and such? Never done it before and i need to use it for something. :goodjob:

civicturbo10
09-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I usually hit, ctrl V in the other program and it pastes it inside there.

Romeo
09-21-2009, 08:03 PM
I usually hit, ctrl V in the other program and it pastes it inside there.

Not sure if it matters, but i'm using google chrome. What program are you using to paste it into?

civicturbo10
09-21-2009, 08:06 PM
in a email, MS word, or corel draw, ms paint, etc. I use it to capture a screen shot to show people what i am looking at....people love visualizing what is going when describing something new to them.

Romeo
09-21-2009, 08:08 PM
in a email, MS word, or corel draw, ms paint, etc. I use it to capture a screen shot to show people what i am looking at....people love visualizing what is going when describing something new to them.

Hmm..Well i'll be using it to show someone some e-mails some douchebag keeps sending me, threatening me and shit. So i need to print them out.

toxxxic
09-21-2009, 08:10 PM
you can even paste it into paint.

basically what the print screen key does is copies an image of your screen (AKA a screen capture). so its on your clipboard. now you just have to paste it into a program and print it.

browningboy7
Then just use paint.

toxxxic
Hmm..Well i'll be using it to show someone some e-mails some douchebag keeps sending me, threatening me and shit. So i need to print them out.

why not just print the email then?

Romeo
09-21-2009, 09:18 PM
why not just print the email then?

They're actually messages on myspace. I can print them off of there, but i wasn't sure what all it would show. Thanks for your input!!