PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting moment at TFS for me..

Julio
09-21-2009, 07:48 PM
So I chilled with... listen to this group Of dudes..

Collins, Yousef, JM, The dude with the G35 who I met that day, as well as ED and their was also a pretty cool girl in the group.. forgot her name..

Let me see who else.. Shit, Some other people came by the group for a few and then left.. Like Speedminded.. Drunk Boy.. uhmm and damn, Dont remember who else...

All I will say is this... Those Motherfuckers have no heart... I mean.. damn..

honestly.. Good times...

DirtyMechanic
09-21-2009, 07:56 PM
hi again... lol

Julio
09-21-2009, 07:59 PM
hi again... lol

nice meeting you dude...

The Ninja
09-21-2009, 08:00 PM
What happened?

DirtyMechanic
09-21-2009, 08:02 PM
nice meeting you dude...
yup always nice to put a name to a face. i have seen your car around alpharetta a few times. last time was up at exit 12 racetrac gas station. from now on ill probably say hi.

Julio
09-21-2009, 08:03 PM
yup always nice to put a name to a face. i have seen your car around alpharetta a few times. last time was up at exit 12 racetrac gas station. from now on ill probably say hi.

You will catch me around Cobb area now.. Not in that area anymore..

lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2009, 08:53 PM
So I chilled with... listen to this group Of dudes..

Collins, Yousef, JM, The dude with the G35 who I met that day, as well as ED and their was also a pretty cool girl in the group.. forgot her name..

Let me see who else.. Shit, Some other people came by the group for a few and then left.. Like Speedminded.. Drunk Boy.. uhmm and damn, Dont remember who else...

All I will say is this... Those Motherfuckers have no heart... I mean.. damn..

honestly.. Good times...

Aww man. Here I was all this time thinking I was important to the site. Later, QD.

DirtyMechanic
09-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Aww man. Here I was all this time thinking I was important to the site. Later, QD.
negitive.... :lmfao: jk