PDA

View Full Version : Paul...

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Paul. Let me ask you something. We've known each other now for about 7 years or so and I've been to your house and all on several occasions. With this in the know, I feel comfortable in asking you thins as we both know it's a no homo situation. Well, mostly no homo anyway. But on to the question:

Paul. Isn't it hard to take a shit when you have a human roadblock across Sphincter Avenue?

I'm just curious. Thank you for your time. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Paul. Let me ask you something. We've known each other now for about 7 years or so and I've been to your house and all on several occasions. With this in the know, I feel comfortable in asking you thins as we both know it's a no homo situation. Well, mostly no homo anyway. But on to the question:

Paul. Isn't it hard to take a shit when you have a human roadblock across Sphincter Avenue?

Lolol. Later, QD.

BKgen®
09-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

I'll go ahead and x2 that.

(minus the "Later, QD." portion)

-EnVus-
09-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.
You can requote your self and LOL asshole:lmfao:

Paul
09-21-2009, 03:10 PM

lol not quite sure what you are referring too but i don't have a problem shitting on someones parade.

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 03:13 PM
LOL i think he means someone up your ass....not sure who he is talking about though :ninja:

-EnVus-
09-21-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL i think he means someone up your ass....not sure who he is talking about though :ninja:
Someone get the hammer and nails QD is trying to come out of the closet he must be stopped.

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Someone get the hammer and nails QD is trying to come out of the closet he must be stopped.

HAHAHAH not like that! way to think :gay: right off the bat lol

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 03:18 PM

On the money, lolol. I've been noticing this one dude just come out of nowhere and that dude has no qualms about being right behind Paul in just about all threads, lolol. Funny shit to see someone Frenching the chocolate starfish. . Later, QD.

-EnVus-
09-21-2009, 03:19 PM
HAHAHAH not like that! way to think :gay: right off the bat lol
ohhhhh ok mybad:ninja:

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
On the money, lolol. I've been noticing this one dude just come out of nowhere and that dude has no qualms about being right behind Paul in just about all threads, lolol. Funny shit to see someone Frenching the chocolate starfish. . Later, QD.

:lmfao::lmfao: im dying!! hahahahahah

uproot
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
LOL @ thread

Paul
09-21-2009, 03:27 PM

lol sorry i missed your comment but i'm fine w/ the butt love on here... NO HOMO.

teh bri
09-21-2009, 04:37 PM
buahahahaha.

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Number One Butt Patrol!

I see you on here now. Lolol. Come on and out yourself.

Literally. Later, QD.