PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when..

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-13-2005, 10:51 AM
You go to a fairly nice restaurant (Outback, Chilis, etc.) and you get put right next to a screaming child?

Or how about while your grocery shopping, there is a kid in the cereal isle going bazonkas b/c their mom told them no when they asked for fruit loops..

How about the children that run around wild in public and their parents laugh at them and think its "cute"...

Oh yea, and last but not least.. I hate it when kids (b/w the ages of 2 and 15) say no when their parents tell or ask them to do something.. I told my mama no once, and I ended up with a busted lip... I can't stand disrespect.

I HATE THAT SHIT.. TAKE CARE OF YO' DAMN KIDS PEOPLE! :2up:

Repost Squintz
10-13-2005, 10:52 AM
damn so tell us how you really feel lol....*ducks just incase gets slapped*

The Yousef
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM
i absolutely, wholeheartidly (sp?), loathe that shit!!!

thats plain annoying and inconsiderate!!! my mom and dad would've smacked the shit outta me if i ran around and started screaming....

yousef

5thgcelica
10-13-2005, 10:59 AM
yeah, half the time is ee these kids running around. my mother would have beaten me.
i hate when they start screaming and they just dont do anything about it... i mean wtf? kick it or something..sheesh.

silver
10-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah.. that really Grinds My Gears... lol

BTLFED
10-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I hate everything.......and everyone.

7Mpower89
10-13-2005, 11:17 AM

Enjoy it now, you will understand when you have one (IF). Problem with america today is that its now taboo to spank your kid in public, otherwise someone will call the cops or some shit like that.

Kids are great, when they are your own.

trythefly
10-13-2005, 11:18 AM
Enjoy it now, you will understand when you have one (IF). Problem with america today is that its now taboo to spank your kid in public, otherwise someone will call the cops or some shit like that.

x2

Spyder
10-13-2005, 11:30 AM
You go to a fairly nice restaurant (Outback, Chilis, etc.)

WOW, you need a real man lol.

OH and on the actual topic.. yes kids need to do as they are told.

Kristi
10-13-2005, 11:30 AM
omg, i hate being next to a screaming child. whenever i go out somewhere it always seems that i get stuck next to them

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-13-2005, 11:32 AM

Sorry, should I have said Dante's Down the Hatch, Luna's, The Melting Pot, etc... I said fairly nice.. like a restaurant you go and sit down in, not a drive thru...

silver
10-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Sorry, should I have said Dante's Down the Hatch, Luna's, The Melting Pot, etc... I said fairly nice.. like a restaurant you go and sit down in, not a drive thru...

Places like Dante's Down the Hatch, Luna's, The Melting Pot, etc you are less likey to see kids.. lol... you are more likely to see families with their kids at Chili's, Friday's, Ect...

BigTs13
10-13-2005, 11:39 AM
my parents whipped the shit out of me if i ever did any of that. i work in barnes and noble, and parents bring their screaming kids in all the time. BARNES AND NOBLE IS A FUCKING BOOK STORE!!!, SAME AS A LIBRARY!!!!! i personally take pleasure in telling them to leave :goodjob: then they get pissed and wonder why im kicking them out :dunno: if my kid ever does that shit, he will know that its bad. that is all.

Jon00
10-13-2005, 11:42 AM

lol hell yeah

btw i hate it to i cant stand it

The Ren
10-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Speaking of bad times at resturants... when Scott and I went to the cheesecake factory.. I was pulling in to the driveway to get out of traffic... and there was a group of woman standing at the door (black woman) well this SUV that was next in line kept pulling up next to the supra.. and one of the woman got out of the car and came over and was like (mind you rude as hell) "We been waiting here for over an hour to get in"... I told her I wasnt trying to cut her off I was trying to get out of the middle of traffic..She gave me a smack of the lips and got back in her car.. then one of the girls walked over to their suv, then back to the group and they all looked at me and my car and was like "Thats right.. dont think you can cut in line.." blah blah blah.. Its not a huge deal when you've already got your name on the list.. there is enough parking for everyone..

Brett
10-13-2005, 11:47 AM
You go to a fairly nice restaurant (Outback, Chilis, etc.) and you get put right next to a screaming child?

Or how about while your grocery shopping, there is a kid in the cereal isle going bazonkas b/c their mom told them no when they asked for fruit loops..

How about the children that run around wild in public and their parents laugh at them and think its "cute"...

Oh yea, and last but not least.. I hate it when kids (b/w the ages of 2 and 15) say no when their parents tell or ask them to do something.. I told my mama no once, and I ended up with a busted lip... I can't stand disrespect.

and when they let them little fucks run around the place bugging people, FUCK LIL KIDS!!!

silver
10-13-2005, 11:48 AM
and when they let them little fucks run around the place bugging people, FUCK LIL KIDS!!!

And people actually smile and think it's cute, lol

99ITRGIRL
10-13-2005, 01:17 PM
i hate that. there was a little girl sitting right behind me standing up in her seat and leaning right over me while I was trying to eat. and her baby brother was crying! DAMN! and of course, her mom doesnt do anything. I was about to smack her and say oops! My bad. lol I'm horrible.

JustinSane110™
10-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah.. that really Grinds My Gears... lol
:lmfao: :lmfao:

I hate that shit too, hell I knew I was gonna get it if I even thought about talkin back.

99ITRGIRL
10-13-2005, 01:24 PM
DONT MESS WITH THE SOCCER MOMS!! lol (have u ever noticed the soccer moms with the mini vans are freakin speed racers??!)

Vteckidd
10-13-2005, 01:28 PM

so i take it you arent having any kids with me now? DOH!

JoeCoolinATL
10-13-2005, 02:25 PM
i hate natl chain resturants. i always try to avoid them, taht and fast food,
i see no problem in the food costing more if im not gonna have to put up with stupid things.

Jaimecbr900
10-13-2005, 02:57 PM

I have my own and I still don't understand it.

If my kids start trying to act up and THE LOOK doesn't cool them jets down, a quick trip to the bathroom to tan that hide will. Usually all it takes it's the dreaded words, "Let's go to the bathroom, NOW!" to slow that roll real quick like.

I think that people that let the child be the parent shouldn't have kids at all.

Cliff
10-13-2005, 11:01 PM
tiffany do you remember the BBQ restraunt with the kid who's parents bought him the kids meal with the toy before hand....

Boosted S60R
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Yeah that does kinda suck.