PDA

View Full Version : General Chat body kits?

13Bracer
09-21-2009, 02:35 AM
so i was browsing another forum when i saw a guy post this=

"I not so much fan of lip kits!!!! It falls aparts so easy as seen in pics the tape and adhesives release. FULL BODYKITS FTW!!!"

sure as hell made me laugh..what are your thought...?
discuss

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-21-2009, 02:44 AM
Cool thread bro.

Elbow
09-21-2009, 06:44 AM
I think if he likes body kits then that's good for him. You probably use too as well.

MINI
09-21-2009, 08:23 AM
All the old style body kits are gone from the companys now. They have new styles (conservative and simple) that flow with the car and arent all ricer.

You can see this in magazines.

bdydrpdmazda
09-21-2009, 08:29 AM
the days of the extreme body kit are over but I can deal with a nice conservative full kit, something not far from stock but slightly more aggressive

DSGB-GTS
09-21-2009, 01:10 PM
I think if the kit is painted and installed properly it looks great if it flows with the lines of the car. :goodjob:

I hate multi colored kits that don't fit correctly or take away from the lines of the car.

redfire6i
09-21-2009, 01:12 PM
body kits are kewl :crazy:

PURP
09-21-2009, 01:17 PM
I would rather look at a car with a kit that was done properly, than to look at the mad JDM tyte cars of IA...

Just Sayin'

bandydesign
09-21-2009, 01:29 PM
What is the difference between a body kit and a set of factory front and rear bumpers and side skirts? What is installed factory can be classified the same way. the term 'body kit' has been whored over low quality aftermarket plastics thrown in place of the factory kit.

I do see the humor tho.

THEONE
09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
i still like bodykits if i could find one for my 4 door ef like i saw years ago i would put it on there with out a second thought, not all body kits are bad.

h22civic09
09-21-2009, 07:53 PM
I've always liked bodykits as long as it's done tastefully

SlenderEG6
09-23-2009, 03:01 PM
body kits r ok depending on how it flows with the ride.... personaly i dont like them for any of my DDs but being a drifter i could care less if i had a simple body kit hanging on by zip ties with a primered kit! it can actually be quite sexy with a touch of imagination!

Echonova
09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
body kits r ok depending on how it flows with the ride.... personaly i dont like them for any of my DDs but being a drifter i could care less if i had a simple body kit hanging on by zip ties with a primered kit! it can actually be quite sexy with a touch of imagination!If you drift you are automatically bad-ass and can say you have mis-matched body parts because that "other guy" spun out in front of you in turn 5 and since you were so close in the tandem you had nowhere to go...