PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer reference in Alpharetta

Frög
09-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Well I got a little ticket; that isn't so little.. I need a lawyer; a very good one..

(idk if this is the right section, but I doubt this goes in politics)

Ms Dollar
09-20-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.lkorncriminaldefense.com/

He was my lawyer for my DUI back in 2003...did a great job, very professional.

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Well I got a little ticket; that isn't so little.. I need a lawyer; a very good one..

(idk if this is the right section, but I doubt this goes in politics)

depends, what did you do? and what county?

Frög
09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
depends, what did you do? and what county?

Alpharetta city is Fulton, but I need a lawyer that is around here.. Like alpharetta, not all of Fulton.. So that he knows the prosecutor and judge..

Check your rep

MachNU
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
so what did you do? kinda helps with what lawyer you would need, one good at traffic tickets, hit and runs, DUI's, DWI's, etc!

Frög
09-20-2009, 06:19 PM
so what did you do? kinda helps with what lawyer you would need, one good at traffic tickets, hit and runs, DUI's, DWI's, etc!

Idk you had such repertoire of lawyers..

Reckless driving.. Because I was driving speed limit and changing lanes too often.. I hate how subjective charges are..

MachNU
09-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Idk you had such repertoire of lawyers..

Reckless driving.. Because I was driving speed limit and changing lanes too often.. I hate how subjective charges are..

I dont know that many lawyers, but it would help others who have had similiar charges dealt with. Lawyers dont just cover everything.

Also basically you got caught for street racing?

Frög
09-20-2009, 06:29 PM
I dont know that many lawyers, but it would help others who have had similiar charges dealt with. Lawyers dont just cover everything.

Thanks, I know lawyers don't cover everything.. I have dealt with many, and have many friends that are lawyers.. I just need an Alpharetta traffic offense lawyer..

Also basically you got caught for street racing?

If I was street racing, don't you think the wise ol' cop would of given me a "street racing" ticket?

LIKE I SAID (jesus fucking christ) I was changing lanes a little too often for this cop's taste..

MachNU
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
If I was street racing, don't you think the wise ol' cop would of given me a "street racing" ticket?

LIKE I SAID (jesus fucking christ) I was changing lanes a little too often for this cop's taste..

shit my bad thought i read, you where driving above the speed limit, and changing lanes to quickly.

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
im going to court next month for speeding and wreckless in Gwinnett county

90mph in a 35

(dont bash me, I know I fucked up) I already consulted with a lawyer and paid the man. here is his site

that assclown on the front page is my lawyer

http://www.bigdawglaw.com/Bio/ChristopherAdams.asp

Frög
09-20-2009, 06:49 PM
im going to court next month for speeding and wreckless in Gwinnett county

90mph in a 35

(dont bash me, I know I fucked up) I already consulted with a lawyer and paid the man. here is his site

that assclown on the front page is my lawyer

http://www.bigdawglaw.com/Bio/ChristopherAdams.asp

LOL BUAHAHAHAHA I LIRL when I saw his face! Assclown indeed!

Frög
09-20-2009, 06:49 PM
shit my bad thought i read, you where driving above the speed limit, and changing lanes to quickly.

NP