PDA

View Full Version : "Elite" call out time...

Paul
09-20-2009, 02:27 PM
I hope you boys enjoyed your HUGE NATIONAL EVENT. I also hope MSN paid you up front for all the work you did for them. :lmfao:

By the way anyone wondering what this is refering too is Ron/Jeremy and others were running their mouths about me/julio + IA. Jeremy got on here spouting how they were "commited" to MSN b/c it was a national event and they weren't getting anything out of it which is utter bullshit as other members told me at varsity you were paid to support.

81911SC
09-20-2009, 02:28 PM
o shit

81911SC
09-20-2009, 02:28 PM
LOL, though.

Paul
09-20-2009, 02:31 PM
don't get me wrong, some of the guys in elite are cool but others not so much.

thecrazyone
09-20-2009, 02:36 PM
in.

lanning
09-20-2009, 02:38 PM
el oh el at poorly put together

Bus Driver J
09-20-2009, 02:39 PM
ummm, OWNED??

Paul
09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
stickied.

original thread \/

http://www.elitedriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4836

Evil Goat
09-20-2009, 02:47 PM
i know a couple people that may or may not have pictures of kristen guidi's goodies....

IndianStig
09-20-2009, 02:49 PM
oh snap.

Njobe
09-20-2009, 02:53 PM
i know a couple people that may or may not have pictures of kristen guidi's goodies....
lets see it than lol

BABY J
09-20-2009, 02:55 PM
I absolutely refuse to not be a part of this thread.

JITB
09-20-2009, 02:57 PM
dam...thats harsh

MachNU
09-20-2009, 03:04 PM
LOL Elite are a big group of people stuck in the past...and like you said Paul...some of there members are VERY full of themselves!

BABY J
09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
stickied.

original thread \/

http://www.elitedriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4836

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/kaiserdean/pughump2.gif

Nismo
09-20-2009, 03:08 PM
They have that ugly ass green 350z dont they? Thats such a butt fucking ugly car Im glad its forsale so I dont have to see it at the varsity anymore.

1SICKLEX
09-20-2009, 03:09 PM
wow, just wow

Paul
09-20-2009, 03:13 PM
its unfortunate some people think their cars give them status in this scene :rolleyes: maybe 10 years ago here Atlanta but not anymore; scene has changed. You can go the varsity and see that. furthermore they will never be ECI.

Julio
09-20-2009, 03:13 PM
lol.... Nice...

Nismo
09-20-2009, 03:15 PM
This thread is awesome!

Nismo
09-20-2009, 03:16 PM
On a side note that kristen girl would get it hard though.

BABY J
09-20-2009, 03:17 PM
its unfortunate some people think their cars give them status in this scene :rolleyes: maybe 10 years ago here Atlanta but not anymore; scene has changed. You can go the varsity and see that. furthermore they will never be ECI.

QFT! The "scene" has always been about PEOPLE. The cars is just what beings the PEOPLE together. So is you're a douche w/ a hot car --- ur still a douche and you still suck.

MachNU
09-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Hell whats funny is that almost every one of there cars looks almost the same as it did 4-5 years ago at car shows! :lmao:

Julio
09-20-2009, 03:28 PM
BTW - Only cool person in that thread is Nittany.... Or at least I want to say so..

- They should call John Marsh of the All Stars and ask some advice on how to run a marketing team. Elite's leaders do not know what the fuck they are doing....
- They were not needed at TFS.

Ms Dollar
09-20-2009, 04:07 PM
I had always thought that Ron was a cool guy...didn't realize that Elite had gone their own way...oh well.

The Ren
09-20-2009, 04:58 PM
oh wow.......

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Of course I can respect their cars and what they do, those cars are all magazine worthy, but most (if not all) of the cars on ImportAtlanta are built to be DRIVEN, either on the streets or on the track, but the same amount of work (and in some cases) money has been spent to create either.

the Motorsport nationals (NOPI)..whatever IMO is for "show" cars. lambo doors, TV's in the headrests, shag carpet interior ect,ect

Tunerfest is exactly that "tuners" experimenting with different engine swaps, built motors, suspension setups, rim offset selections. but with a gutted interor (either to save weight or it was ratty anyway and the owner threw the money into the engine bay and a roll cage)

I think thats the difference and that is where the division lies! both sides of those feel they are not being judged properly at shows.

I witnessed it at the very last NOPI nationals (what was it 2-3 years ago)

2 acura integras side by side

1--- integra all the "JDM" stuff, boosted B18 lowered on some rota's, recaro race seats gutted back seat. JDM front end conversion, JDM side markers, nice paint

2--- integra, wide body kit with candy paint, lambo doors, TV's and speakers all over the place, huge park bench spoiler. factory LS motor with a shiny header and a CAI.

the wide body integra would win EVERYTIME, even though IMO both put in the same amount of work and money, they just took the cars in 2 different directions

I think THIS is where the division lies, maybe im wrong....

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 06:02 PM
example

here is my good friends prelude, and my black one

both entered side by side at shows...(we put about 10K into both, not including cost of car or labor)

his yellow one beat me out every time...he won best of show at NOPI 3 years in a row

V
V
V
V

I have heard "tuners" at local meets literally laughing at that yellow one calling it "rice" and he put a ton of work into that thing, custom airbrush (that's not vinyl) and ohhhing and ahhhing at mine

MachNU
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
wow streethazard good post. completely agree...your black prelude was ALOT nicer. But at the same time elite has always been know for having elitiest additude people in it!

TSiFTW
09-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Ron/Jeremy

:lmfao::lmfao:

1SICKLEX
09-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Its b/c of judges. Most judges don't know squat about cars. If you are lucky, they know about THEIR FAVORITE BRAND and that is all. I've judged before and I can have a discussion with people b/c I know pretty much about all cars. I've held up announcing winners so I can make sure people in the show got a fair shot. You will also have some bias with judges.

There are also categories wild/mild etc but again, the judges are usually horrible.

For the most part at a car show, SHOW wins. Oddly I've seen STOCK cars been SHOW cars, again showing the judges either prefer a cleaner look or just didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Even with high performance vehicles in shows, they are covered with sponsor stickers, decals.

Its very tough to have a show, compete in shows, judge shows, hold shows.

Also people that compete in shows cannot ASSUME judges know everything. They better find out who the judges are and try to talk to them to explain what they did.

Echonova
09-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Paul, if I were you (because I'm petty and vengeful) I would delete their section in the car club section... I mean, they haven't posted in two months anyway... ~instigate~

MachNU
09-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Paul, if I were you (because I'm petty and vengeful) I would delete their section in the car club section... I mean, they haven't posted in two months anyway... ~instigate~

you mean they havent posted in 2 years, you post there 2 months ago did'nt you? :lmfao:

FTMFL
09-20-2009, 06:32 PM
We should fight them.

Paul
09-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Its b/c of judges. Most judges don't know squat about cars. If you are lucky, they know about THEIR FAVORITE BRAND and that is all. I've judged before and I can have a discussion with people b/c I know pretty much about all cars. I've held up announcing winners so I can make sure people in the show got a fair shot. You will also have some bias with judges.

There are also categories wild/mild etc but again, the judges are usually horrible.

For the most part at a car show, SHOW wins. Oddly I've seen STOCK cars been SHOW cars, again showing the judges either prefer a cleaner look or just didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Even with high performance vehicles in shows, they are covered with sponsor stickers, decals.

Its very tough to have a show, compete in shows, judge shows, hold shows.

Also people that compete in shows cannot ASSUME judges know everything. They better find out who the judges are and try to talk to them to explain what they did.

normally its b/c bad promoters don't hire the right people to judge their events. there are only a handful of people i would ever allow to judge at any of our events.

Echonova
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
you mean they havent posted in 2 years, you post there 2 months ago did'nt you? :lmfao:Yeah that too.:ninja:

ironchef
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Most of their cars are ugly anyway, so oh well.

1SICKLEX
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
normally its b/c bad promoters don't hire the right people to judge their events. there are only a handful of people i would ever allow to judge at any of our events.

Oh no doubt, you and Julio and co. have experience and can relate. :)

blacknightteg
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
fuck em.

FTMFL
09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
fight em.

see what I did there?

Axix23
09-20-2009, 07:12 PM
there is nothing NATIONAL about that show..

Nemesis
09-20-2009, 07:12 PM
People still mod their cars for "shows" lol

MongolPup
09-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh wow

BobbyFresco
09-20-2009, 07:14 PM

What he said.

Who does car shows anymore?

1SICKLEX
09-20-2009, 07:26 PM
What he said.

Who does car shows anymore?

Its a hobby for tons of people and NOTHING wrong with that. So every car needs to be made for the track?

I don't think so.

Julio
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Of course I can respect their cars and what they do, those cars are all magazine worthy, but most (if not all) of the cars on ImportAtlanta are built to be DRIVEN, either on the streets or on the track, but the same amount of work (and in some cases) money has been spent to create either.

the Motorsport nationals (NOPI)..whatever IMO is for "show" cars. lambo doors, TV's in the headrests, shag carpet interior ect,ect

Tunerfest is exactly that "tuners" experimenting with different engine swaps, built motors, suspension setups, rim offset selections. but with a gutted interor (either to save weight or it was ratty anyway and the owner threw the money into the engine bay and a roll cage)

I think thats the difference and that is where the division lies! both sides of those feel they are not being judged properly at shows.

I witnessed it at the very last NOPI nationals (what was it 2-3 years ago)

2 acura integras side by side

1--- integra all the "JDM" stuff, boosted B18 lowered on some rota's, recaro race seats gutted back seat. JDM front end conversion, JDM side markers, nice paint

2--- integra, wide body kit with candy paint, lambo doors, TV's and speakers all over the place, huge park bench spoiler. factory LS motor with a shiny header and a CAI.

the wide body integra would win EVERYTIME, even though IMO both put in the same amount of work and money, they just took the cars in 2 different directions

I think THIS is where the division lies, maybe im wrong....

Even though, What you are saying is correct you are missing the point of This thread.

This thread is to call out some of the shot callers on ELITE CC..

Nothing to do with any show...

Those shot callers are nothing... They are doing what some of us did years ago..only difference is, some of us back then never acted like we were the shit...

Some of us had real sponsors, not discount sponsors, some of us were in magazines... some of us won awards hard earn... tough comp was still out there.. Some of us were shinning when some of them were in the sidelines .. But we never bragged or acted like king ding a ling..

They acted like TFS was shit.. Thats fine, but they have to remember, when they started their little car club and were a bunch of ricers, we supported them.

Granted, we didnt ask them for their support, we didnt expect them to support us either.. but they shouldve just kept there dick suckers shut..

I will give you an example ..

The International All stars - a real marketing team - they did not attend TFS.. But they supported us through AMERICAN RADIO..

John Marsh from the All Stars made sure the support was their... He let us know the reason why they could not attend TFS... They acted professional instead of getting online and bashing TFS...

Thats the difference between GREAT and Average..

Elite is just an average CC.. they only have a couple of cars that stand out and thats because of their crayon box execution...

Paul/Myself Show respect where respect is given on a Business side of things...

Anyways, really who cares..

TFS > all..

Julio
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM

Yes.. But some people still do it like back in the late 90's early 2k..

Prime example of the new generation of show cars..

Rx - 7 @ TFS that won BOS.. I mean, car was bad ass... No cars on Elite can touch it.

I mean the car is a show stopper.. with Enough Mods to kill any other car on a score sheet.. car was executed damn well.

Damn, this thread took me back..

hahahhahahaha

My sho caaa is betta den y0 caaa..

Echonova
09-20-2009, 08:01 PM
After a serf like me was allowed to cast a glance at Elite's website... Holy shit.

Only confirms why I hate car clubs. Nittany's and some other guy talking about how they have the "Honda" class on lock and their only competition is each other???? Except for maybe that guy coming from Miami.

Not if I was judging the show... Both of those shit-boxes would have been laughed out of the stadium. Damn near everywhere I went there was somebody who's shit didn't stink. I maybe a prick (which oddly enough should qualify me for admittance to the club) but fuck all that noise. Enjoy your circle-jerk while it lasts.

At first I thought this guy was cool, but...
There is a lot negative press going on with this show.
I for one will be NOT go. Sorry I think they do for $$ and not to support the car show scene.
Did they "ever" pay us for best team last year? It was $1000.00 and we were going to give half to Bret because it was so close after Leisa's passing.Damn, a stand-up guy... Nothing but respect, Buuuuutttt later he slips.

IMPORTANT Update on this - I just got a call from MS Nat. Per Julie - Nathan has a place for the whole team on the vendor midway. Because we have supported them so much in the past they want to offer us this place for free! I need a CONFIRMED list of who all is going to attend. I told her I would call her back as soon as I know the count. HOLY SHIT MSN WAS FREE FOR THEM!!!! That's like a $65 dollar value for each of them, all that is required is to sell out your morals.

BTW: Yes MSN did pay them... So they did pay at least one group last year.

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 08:06 PM
can you post a link to the site/discussion board?

Echonova
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
can you post a link to the site/discussion board?http://www.elitedriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4636

Vteckidd
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Well guess they were way wrong. That's totally unprofessional of them to bash an event especially related to this site. They could have just said " we were invited by msn first" and left it at that

but they stooped to msn level of professionalism and douchebaggery

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF QD, THIS IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS BIG OWNAGE FOR IMPORT ATLANTA!!!!

Or close. Not quite as big as a lot of my classic lines, but definitely a BIG ASS OWN for someone that is NOT QD.

Good job, Pizzaul. Later, QD.

Seymour222
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Is the person in question a long standing IA member? Surely not everyone from Elite would bash the site or the event, right?

Vteckidd
09-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I posted lol

Seymour222
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I posted lol

Word. It kind of released this "foot in mouth syndrome" aroma into the forum. I kind of smelled it when I clicked the link.

Kasper
09-20-2009, 09:11 PM
I guess everyone in some way has bad blood with someone else. Though its not professional to cut others down, but we all cant be professional all the time.

With that being said. im down for pics of ol girl!

Julio
09-20-2009, 09:34 PM
IA says Fuck your professionalism... =]

81911SC
09-20-2009, 09:46 PM
IA says Fuck your professionalism... =]And that's why IA's legit.

Echonova
09-20-2009, 09:50 PM
And that's why IA's legit.too legit to quit?
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/mgkropma/Too_Legit_to_Quit.jpg

Echonova
09-20-2009, 09:52 PM
I posted lolYou should have taken my umbrella

A A A

ella ella ella

A A A

81911SC
09-20-2009, 09:54 PM
too legit to quit?
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/mgkropma/Too_Legit_to_Quit.jpg40k members agree :cheers:

Echonova
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
40k members agree :cheers:Is that after you've subtracted the Elite members?:ninja:

Doppelgänger
09-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Does anyone have pics from MSN so we can point and laugh?

The thing about MSN was that they were plugging radio ads trying to pull ANYTHING out. So i'm sure a bunch of DUB garbage, old muscle cars and Joe Schmoes Ford Five-Hundred were showing up. At the point it's hard to even compare it. TFS was aimed at a specific crowd...and to me...a better crowd. I don't care to see 157 Escalades with 24" ugly as shit boat anchors, I don't care to see jacked up shitty trucks and 4,000 sport bikes.......I wanted to see the cars that make our scene move and grow.

I know I only made it out for about an hours worth of TFS....but I drove an hour knowing I was going to get there as things wrapped up...but I didn't care, I just wanted to come by and show my support :)

97_c1vic
09-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Here's some pics...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255131

BAD SS
09-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Subscribing.

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Here's some pics...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255131

I have to LOLOL at that. Those outside shots are awesome where you can see all the space NOT being used by cars. Looked like a ghost town. Later, QD.

97_c1vic
09-20-2009, 11:38 PM
I have to LOLOL at that. Those outside shots are awesome where you can see all the space NOT being used by cars. Looked like a ghost town. Later, QD.LOL! I noticed it in that one picture with the white civic.

97_c1vic
09-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Also check out their models LOL

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254938&page=2

Echonova
09-21-2009, 05:35 AM
http://kanyelicious.appspot.com/http://elitedriven.com

The Ren
09-21-2009, 08:32 AM
This is halarious

Really 700+ people?!? I was talkign to a guy today at the MSN show who went to the other show on Sat. and he said there was only 50 or so cars. I kinda found that hard to believe due to all the people who said on IA that they were going...

Paul
09-21-2009, 08:37 AM
I will give you an example ..

The International All stars - a real marketing team - they did not attend TFS.. But they supported us through AMERICAN RADIO..

John Marsh from the All Stars made sure the support was their... He let us know the reason why they could not attend TFS... They acted professional instead of getting online and bashing TFS...

Thats the difference between GREAT and Average..

Elite is just an average CC.. they only have a couple of cars that stand out and thats because of their crayon box execution...

Paul/Myself Show respect where respect is given on a Business side of things...

Anyways, really who cares..

TFS > all..

that sums it up right there :goodjob:

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 09:29 AM
WoW!!!! For many year we supported everything IA has done, IA supported us as a group or atleast I thought. Myself as a person take this as a direct bash. Paul Do you really want to go head up against me? You or Julio could have called me on the phone or stopped by the shop but you want to call me out on this pre-teenage website? I need to call John Marsh at Allstars to learn how to run a team? Please John takes all his orders from the other Black Man Bill who in turn takes all the money. There arent a team they are a business. We do this for fun, a hobby not a business. Just for the record John was at MSN but where were the rest of the ALLSTARTS? NOT at TFS lol. Anyways when you grow some balls (PAUL or JULIO or anyone on here) you know where I am and most of you have my number....

MongolPup
09-21-2009, 09:32 AM
WoW!!!! For many year we supported everything IA has done, IA supported us as a group or atleast I thought. Myself as a person take this as a direct bash. Paul Do you really want to go head up against me? You or Julio could have called me on the phone or stopped by the shop but you want to call me out on this pre-teenage website? I need to call John Marsh at Allstars to learn how to run a team? Please John takes all his orders from the other Black Man Bill who in turn takes all the money. There arent a team they are a business. We do this for fun, a hobby not a business. Just for the record John was at MSN but where were the rest of the ALLSTARTS? NOT at TFS lol. Anyways when you grow some balls (PAUL or JULIO or anyone on here) you know where I am and most of you have my number....

I think he was saying that the Allstars were up front about "due to business obligations we had to go".

Paul
09-21-2009, 09:49 AM

I have no problem telling you to your face what I think as I would Jeremy at the last varsity meet if he would of showed up. We have supported you guys in the past but you went on talking mad shit about us on numerous occasions this year leading up to MSN. I didn't take anything out of context it is in your post not including other shit said to other members of IA and sponsors of mine. Its fine you did MSN for the money but don't think for a second if your going to talk shit about IA or Julio/I that we won't call you out for it.

This has nothing to do w/ your club as a whole just you guys who want to run you mouths. So who is "pre-teenage" now?

DJ Maestro
09-21-2009, 10:03 AM
May have to start referring to the Motorsport Crashinals by a different acronym other than MSN. I've heard someone is getting upset......

http://www.fortunewatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/2005-12-19-bill-gates.jpg

Just sayin'. :goodjob:

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 10:04 AM
I have no problem telling you to your face what I think as I would Jeremy at the last varsity meet if he would of showed up. We have supported you guys in the past but you went on talking mad shit about us on numerous occasions this year leading up to MSN. I didn't take anything out of context it is in your post not including other shit said to other members of IA and sponsors of mine. Its fine you did MSN for the money but don't think for a second if your going to talk shit about IA or Julio/I that we won't call you out for it.

This has nothing to do w/ your club as a whole just you guys who want to run you mouths. So who is "pre-teenage" now?

Your choice to call me out but you still did it like a simple hoe! If you had balls again you would do it in my face dont be a little punk who hides behind the internet. My bad thats what the little guys do, you and Julio together would not = 6 feet tall lol little fagots

SouthrnStyle
09-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Boo Elite nothing special all overly done "show cars" haha

SouthrnStyle
09-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Your choice to call me out but you still did it like a simple hoe! If you had balls again you would do it in my face dont be a little punk who hides behind the internet. My bad thats what the little guys do, you and Julio together would not = 6 feet tall lol little fagots

nice doors............

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 10:09 AM

Those simple hoes sure made one hell of an event.....just sayin.

AnthonyF
09-21-2009, 10:17 AM
don't get me wrong, some of the guys in elite are cool but others not so much.Like the guy with the baby shit green Z.

-Ant.

Paul
09-21-2009, 10:21 AM

Dude when I see you next I have no problem telling you to your face you are FULL OF SHIT. You went around running your mouth about us and IA which you still haven't addressed which says everything else I was told was true. If you haven't noticed we've been busy putting on events that work. With a full marking budget, corporate sponsors and you promoting their event it still FAILED.

Wow a short joke :rolleyes: dude get some fucking new material.

soul
09-21-2009, 10:25 AM
el o el at this thread, please let me be standing next to you paul when so called words need to be said in person

AnthonyF
09-21-2009, 10:28 AM
What was the need to call them names? Ii guess when you get proven wrong, what else do you have to lose?

-Ant.

Paul
09-21-2009, 10:29 AM
What was the need to call them names? Ii guess when you get proven wrong, what else do you have to lose?

-Ant.

he is butt hurt we called him out after we let him run his mouth for months... actually callout was just icing on the cake b/c TFS did the work for us :lmfao:

Vteckidd
09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
LOL i love how he says PRETEENAGE WEBSITE then in the next sentence calls you faggots and makes a short joke.

Hey ron, Lamborghini called, they want their doors back.

The point is instead of being MATURE and just saying "hey sorry paul we need to go where the sponsors want us to go and thats MSN" or "we committed to MSN first" or "Paul we think MSN is going to be a bigger event so we are just going to have to go there"

Im sure if you were HONEST paul would have understood. But instead you throw shots out about TFS that completely BACKFIRED on you.

ANd ill tell this to your face too :P

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah guys I really get pleasure talking about IA and Paul. No I never said anything about you or your show so whatever you heard or whatever people told you I (RON V) said then you need to check the sources. You did your thing had a great event I am happy for you congrats! I would very much love to see you talk shit in my face.

VtecKidd like you name..... anyways I dont have lambo door lol so take a better look while your looking at my car lol. I don't answer to Paul for anything, so why would i have to say what im doing or where im going?

AnthonyF
09-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah guys I really get pleasure talking about IA and Paul. No I never said anything about you or your show so whatever you heard or whatever people told you I (RON V) said then you need to check the sources. You did your thing had a great event I am happy for you congrats! I would very much love to see you talk shit in my face.

#1-He wasn't talking shit.
#2-He still hasn't taken any stabs at you.

VtecKidd like you name..... anyways I dont have lambo door lol so take a better look while your looking at my car lol. I don't answer to Paul for anything, so why would i have to say what im doing or where im going?

LOL, GOOD ONE!! :lmfao::lmfao: You made fun of his screen name..how..original.

The doors you have on the car....look SOO much better than lambo doors. :screwy: No1 on here likes looking at your car due to partial blindness that can occur plus a major case of the runs. :sicks:

-Ant.

Vteckidd
09-21-2009, 12:28 PM

Really , whats this then:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=201997&stc=1&d=1253474333

Clearly you and one of your "team" mates were stating that this was going to be a POORLY run show, and nowhere near as big as MSN.

Wrong on both counts .

0 for 2 would you like to try for double jeopardy?

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
When you want to talk about me use my name not me and one of my teammates, clearly you see exactly what I say which was "this is the same day as another event on our calander which will be bigger" that is what this is all about. TFS was bigger so I was wrong but thats all I said so don't go trying to put out there more than that.

Paul
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM

no one said you have to answer to anyone just a common courtesy since we have supported your club; even if you didn't want to go to TFS you didn't have to talk shit - obviously you don't like being called out, so next time keep you comments to yourself.

there was a lot more said than just that simple post - i just wanted to post that for anyone riding the fence on this. i can find the shit on here where Jeremy was saying you guys weren't getting paid; which is BS as well. i know alot of people and everything i was told came from credible sources including your own club ;)

your comments in this thread have just validated everything i was told and just make you look stupid.

i rest my case [/ the end ]

Hulud
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM
wow. this is hilarious.

resorting to personal attacks? thats big of you

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 01:13 PM
I thought you where at tunerfest Paul what happened?

Echonova
09-21-2009, 01:16 PM
I thought you where at tunerfest Paul what happened?I think this should be settled the good 'ole fashioned way.

Let's rumble.

Hulud
09-21-2009, 01:16 PM
question ron, you say this site is preteenage and you are attacking people like a preteen?

Vteckidd
09-21-2009, 01:17 PM
When you want to talk about me use my name not me and one of my teammates, clearly you see exactly what I say which was "this is the same day as another event on our calander which will be bigger" that is what this is all about. TFS was bigger so I was wrong but thats all I said so don't go trying to put out there more than that.

I dont know about you but when someone i associate with says something that is blatantly false, i would prob correct them.

So when one of your TEAMATES says "it will be a poorly run smaller show" then oh i dont know i prob would have said "Lets not count our chickens before they are hatched."

IA obviously supported your little club and when the shit talking started within your club about an IA show, you did nothing to stop it. Furthermore your attitude on here (no one singled you out) has proven that there is truth to what paul is claiming.

Ronv350z
09-21-2009, 01:25 PM
I hope you boys enjoyed your HUGE NATIONAL EVENT. I also hope MSN paid you up front for all the work you did for them. :lmfao:

By the way anyone wondering what this is refering too is Ron/Jeremy and others were running their mouths about me/julio + IA. Jeremy got on here spouting how they were "commited" to MSN b/c it was a national event and they weren't getting anything out of it which is utter bullshit as other members told me at varsity you were paid to support.

no one singled me out?

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 01:31 PM
this thread brings me major LULz.....I was having a shitty day till i read this hahahaha

Hulud
09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
question ron, you say this site is preteenage and you are attacking people like a preteen?

:???:

aguynamedpat
09-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Wow, this guy is a joke and he is making his "teammates" and "club" look like a bunch of retards. Ron, if you would read the TITLE of the thread, it is "Elite" call out time, not RonV call out time. You resorted to personal attacks on this "preteenage website..." Ironic statement is ironic.

Just concede victory. This FREE show/meet was 10x better than your Motorsports Nationals flop. The point of it is dont talk shit behind someones back who has supported you and your "teammates" for years. You are looking more like the Mickey Mouse club than a "respected" car club.

Seymour222
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Damn.

redgst97
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
WoW!!!! I need to call John Marsh at Allstars to learn how to run a team? Please John takes all his orders from the other Black Man Bill who in turn takes all the money. There arent a team they are a business. We do this for fun, a hobby not a business. Just for the record John was at MSN but where were the rest of the ALLSTARTS? NOT at TFS lol.

Please be careful with what you say.

Paul
09-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Please be careful with what you say.

lol someone may want to be more tact in his comments :goodjob:

marsh appreciate decals we have like 2 left :cheers:

T.S.
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM
I like the preteenage site comment when he has like 1400 post on the site... LAWL!

GJ RON keep up the post.. your making your club and yourself look more intelligent every post!

oneSLOWex
09-21-2009, 03:43 PM
I like the preteenage site comment when he has like 1400 post on the site... LAWL!

GJ RON keep up the post.. your making your club and yourself look more intelligent every post!

QFMFT.

81911SC
09-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm just here to say that green 350 is fucking ugly. That's all.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm just here to say that green 350 is fucking ugly. That's all.

My Camaro came stock that color....

In 1969....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

teh bri
09-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Lol.

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I was not paid to go to MSN, I paid for my own flight from Chicago to Atlanta along with my entry fee to the car show and everything in between... I wanted to have a weekend away from the gf and knew this was the chance for me to hang out with my car club. I built my car for myself an no one else so if you dont like it thats fine no one asked you to like it. I dont have a arrogant attitude and never act like "I'm the shit". I know my cars isnt the greatest out there but its the way I like it and I'm happy with that!

Just my two cents...

The Ren
09-21-2009, 05:30 PM
I was not paid to go to MSN, I paid for my own flight from Chicago to Atlanta along with my entry fee to the car show and everything in between... I wanted to have a weekend away from the gf and knew this was the chance for me to hang out with my car club. I built my car for myself an no one else so if you dont like it thats fine no one asked you to like it. I dont have a arrogant attitude and never act like "I'm the shit". I know my cars isnt the greatest out there but its the way I like it and I'm happy with that!

Just my two cents...

When I quoted what you said It wasnt meant to say you were being arrogant.. I just though it was funny you were TOLD by someone that we only had 50 cars.. just wanted to clear that up.

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:34 PM
yeah i know, i had no way of knowing with the turn out was as I wasn't able to see it. I was just letting you know what someone at the show told me.

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:37 PM

Just my two cents...

you weren't comp'd for event or team didn't get paid to do promotion work? shit on your boards and out of the mouths of your members says different.

we've known you a long time and no beef with you just those talking shit about us and boards. :goodjob:

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:40 PM
^I wasnt comp'd and the team didnt get paid.

Revmaynard
09-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Does anyone have pictures from TFS of different cars? Or the ''700 cars in attendance''? All the threads I saw were the same 10 cars over and over again. It just seemed like a big V meet in the middle of nowhere. lol The pictures I saw from MSN just seemed sad, that's the shit I associate with Nopi when I think their name.

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:44 PM
^I wasnt comp'd and the team didnt get paid.

wow you got short handed then b/c your boards say you were comp'd, i spoke with numerous large supporters like NICO got comp'd and your own members told me you were being paid to help them do promotions and get the word out. if you don't believe me i will get my boys to post up that were w/ me when i was talking to your members.

IMPORTANT Update on this - I just got a call from MS Nat. Per Julie - Nathan has a place for the whole team on the vendor midway. Because we have supported them so much in the past they want to offer us this place for free! I need a CONFIRMED list of who all is going to attend. I told her I would call her back as soon as I know the count.

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:48 PM
There was one lady that said we would be getting comp'd but wasnt in the position to give us those comps. thats where/what you were reading on the boards was wrong. The ppl who were comp'd were those members who were at shows supporting the MSN to get the word out and MSN rewarded them for that.

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Does anyone have pictures from TFS of different cars? Or the ''700 cars in attendance''? All the threads I saw were the same 10 cars over and over again. It just seemed like a big V meet in the middle of nowhere. lol The pictures I saw from MSN just seemed sad, that's the shit I associate with Nopi when I think their name.

i figured others would be taking pix b/c i know there were hot cars in every lot; many just parked in random lots b/c we got flooded w/ traffic and it became first come first served.... but anyway the entire park was full :goodjob:

Revmaynard
09-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Ah...you guys probably should have tried to get a ''TFS photographer''. I didn't see any pictures showing more than 6 cars in them. :(

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:52 PM
There was one lady that said we would be getting comp'd but wasnt in the position to give us those comps. thats where/what you were reading on the boards was wrong. The ppl who were comp'd were those members who were at shows supporting the MSN to get the word out and MSN rewarded them for that.

so your team did get comp'd but you didn't... ok you guys still got comp'd what did i say was incorrect?

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Ah...you guys probably should have tried to get a ''TFS photographer''. I didn't see any pictures showing more than 6 cars in them. :(

ya i was hoping since 1/2 of IA is a photographer that there were more pix... i was told a few RHD hondas were in random lots.

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
you said we were getting paid, no one got paid.

The Ren
09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
There was a rhd civic that rode by... Scott was like "Ren is that kid old enough to drive".. there was like an 8 year old in the passenger seat...

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
There was a rhd civic that rode by... Scott was like "Ren is that kid old enough to drive".. there was like an 8 year old in the passenger seat...

bahhhhhhhhhhhh :lmfao:

Paul
09-21-2009, 05:56 PM
you said we were getting paid, no one got paid.

thats what i said and i also said i can get my boys to post up they heard the same thing when they were w/ me...

Nittanys1
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
I dunno man, I told you all of what happened...

Paul
09-21-2009, 06:05 PM
I dunno man, I told you all of what happened...

check your pm's but obviously your club needs to get their shit straight b/c none of you are on the same page. Ron basically proved everything I said this morning w/ his childish responses.

this thread is done as what needed to be said was said.