PDA

View Full Version : Happy Rosh hashana!!

The Ren
09-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Happy New Years to all the jewish people on the board!! L'shana Tova V'yerushalem!!! Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and fruitful 5770!!

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 12:12 PM
This belongs in the Jewish section. Later, QD.

esi_atlanta
lol at QD ....

TheProfiteer
Le chaim

The Ren
09-20-2009, 12:13 PM
This belongs in the Jewish section. Later, QD.

Dont make me kill jew!:lmfao:

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
stfu you jew

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
^^^ Wow. That's wasn't funny at all. Later, QD.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:24 PM
haha i just called him a jew?
wats wrong wit that?

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 12:25 PM
wats wrong wit that?cause he is a "she" , and she is jewish

Echonova
09-20-2009, 12:28 PM
wats wrong wit that?The Jews are God's chosen people. God hates you now, and God, is a vengeful God. Who will make you suffer before you are smote to the ground...

Enjoy.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:31 PM
and how the fuck do you know GOd hates me? are you God? stfu and go to your corner

man....the shit i kno about the jewish people zionist will fucking want you to kill yourself
go read some books you blind ppl!

and sorry girl ren
happy roshana to you too have a hopa day

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
and i prolly know more jewish friends than all yall combined lol

BKgen®
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
The Jews are God's chosen people. God hates you now, and God, is a vengeful God. Who will make you suffer before you are smote to the ground...

Enjoy.

Only the God from the Old Testament.

lol

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:36 PM
bibles been changed by four people since its introduction
thats a fact
like i said
READ

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 12:39 PM
and how the fuck do you know God hates me? are you God? stfu and go to your corner

Who do you think God comes to when He needs assistance? Notice how when you speak of God, you capitalize only the first letter in his name. When you speak of QD, BOTH letters are capitalized.

So you shut the fuck up. Dumb motherfucker. Later, QD.

BKgen®
09-20-2009, 12:41 PM
bibles been changed by four people since its introduction
thats a fact
like i said
READ

I haven't liked (or been able to understand) a single post you've made since you've been on IA.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
my isnt your head inflated?
you must be a real hot shit

notice how you dont have anything logical to say so youre talking about your self and just blabbing?

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:45 PM
I haven't liked (or been able to understand) a single post you've made since you've been on IA.

wonderful just ignore me then...

boostleak
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM

notice how you dont have anything logical to say so youre talking about your self and just blabbing?
AHAHAHAHA. You are the last person to be logical here.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:48 PM
haha you dont know wat ur talking about!!

boostleak
09-20-2009, 12:50 PM
haha, you don't know how to spell!

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 12:51 PM

Wouldn't you have a big ego if God was YOUR right hand man? Listen to your Father, little boy and realize who you're in the presence of. Someone much smarter than you. Someone much better than you. Someone much greater than you. You'll never be able to fully grasp the vast entity that is me. Your motherfucking creator.

You talking about logic is like Michael Jordan talking about cross-stitching. Stick to the things you know. And quit letting the retarded kids point at you and laugh. Later, QD.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 12:55 PM
wow...
ill just leave it right here...
you dont really know who i am, what i am and what i kno...and i dont care for you to kno...you prolly think im just another kid or some shit
well i have nothing to prove to yall
we will all find out one day the truth about everything, then you will know
ill take my leave from this thread now
have a good day

Echonova
09-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Only the God from the Old Testament.

lolYeah, but Jews don't really believe that second guy...

Just Sayin

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 12:57 PM
you dont really know who i am, what i am and what i kno..

You're not me so it doesn't matter.

Best post yet. Later, QD.

BKgen®
09-20-2009, 12:58 PM
wow...
you dont really know who i am, what i am and what i kno...and i dont care for you to kno...you prolly think im just another kid or some shit
well i have nothing to prove to yall
we will all find out one day the truth about everything, then you will know
have a good day

Well, what we do "kno" is that you probably didn't do too hot on the English section of the SAT.

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:01 PM
wow...
you dont really know who i am, what i am and what i kno...and i dont care for you to kno... I know you can't spell for shit
you prolly think im just another kid or some shitIndeed

well i have nothing to prove to yallLikewise, dickhead.

we will all find out one day the truth about everything, then you will knowPerhaps that day will be a little hotter for some than others... Nah mean?

have a good daySmartest thing you'll do all day.

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:02 PM
dood this is fucking online i type the into teh

actually i got 1610 out of 2400 on the SAT
i never get lower than 80s on english papers...
and im done with all my college level english classes...so i think i maybe a bit ahead of you
wanna challenge or somethin? im fucking nerd dont test me

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:03 PM
man i can understand i made ppl angry on here...but some of you are really going @ lengths to bash me
congrats on your time well wasted

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
dood this is fucking online i type the into teh

actually i got 1610 out of 2400 on the SAT
i never get lower than 80s on english papers...
and im done with all my college level english classes...so i think i maybe a bit ahead of you
wanna challenge or somethin? im fucking nerd dont test meCongratulations on being average.

BKgen®
09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
have a good day

(blah blah blah 10 minutes later)

You were saying?

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I just made some empanadas for lunch. They are the shit.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Athens%20Meat/DSC04365.jpg

98blackcivic
lol
sorry if i pissed some of you off
you cant test your freedom and say watever you want witout ppl getting mad

quickdodge®
man i can understand i made ppl angry on here...but some of you are really going @ lengths to bash me
congrats on your time well wasted

Time wasted? I'm inside of a 4 month vacation. Who cares! You tackled with a God-like being and were thrashed about like Simba with a Raggedy Ann doll.

Take your leave and begone! Later, QD.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:09 PM
those empanadas look good
i havent had anything to eat since 5 am yesterday
am cranky

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Time wasted? I'm inside of a 4 month vacation. Who cares! You tackled with a God-like being and were thrashed about like Simba with a Raggedy Ann doll.

NO!
MY THREAD!

roxie911
09-20-2009, 01:10 PM

I want some!! :D

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:11 PM

am not gonna say non...i looked the top right of your screen...and it sez youre 39...so ill show some respect

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:12 PM
lol
sorry if i pissed some of you off
you cant test your freedom and say watever you want witout ppl getting madYes, you can say whatever you want in this country (which is the greatest civilization on Earth). However, people also have the right to respond as well. You don't have a right not to be offended or butt-hurt.

But it's all good (or gude, as it were).;)

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 01:12 PM

Om nom nom nom, damn im hungry... I need something warm and wet to eat

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:14 PM
those empanadas look good
i havent had anything to eat since 5 am yesterday
am cranky

I want some!! :DPulled meat, peppers and spice handmade. How can you go wrong?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Athens%20Meat/DSC04366.jpg

roxie911
09-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Pulled meat, peppers and spice handmade. How can you go wrong?

You're making my mouth water. I haven't eaten today and those look AMAZING!!

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:18 PM
You're making my mouth water. I haven't eaten today and those look AMAZING!!Sorry, this is what happens when my wife leaves me to my own devices for lunch.:D

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:18 PM
haha im going to my friends house later for this huge dinner party...they are jewish...what ironyyyy

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:19 PM
haha im going to my friends house later for this huge dinner party...they are jewish...what ironyyyyI have found that irony, is indeed often ironic.

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:26 PM
i cant believe some of you called me out on the spelling.....its internet lingooo broo its the 21st century MAN!

im premed doing double major wtffffffffffff
callin me out like that..........
taco bell in dacula SUCKS!

StreetHazard
09-20-2009, 01:30 PM
haha im going to my friends house later for this huge dinner party...they are jewish...what ironyyyy

what I find ironic is people that justify saying racist shit "ironic" because they have friends or loved ones on the butt-end of the racism.

Im not sure how I feel about it.

here's a story, now my G/F is japanese (im extremely Caucasian, parents born in the old Czechoslovakia)

and im sitting on the couch watching TV, and eating crackers and minding my own fuckin business. And my G/F sits down....

G/F > "watcha doing"

ME > "watching TV and eating crackers"

G/F > "well would you look at that!, a cracker eating crackers, does that make you a cannibal?"

ME > "good one eggroll, now would you mind heating up the rice cooker? because Ill be really hungry for some (schrim fly rey) later on!"

I hate her

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 01:31 PM
what I find ironic is people that justify saying raciest shit "ironic" because they have friends or loved ones on the butt-end of the racism.

here's a story, now my G/F is japanese (im extremely Caucasian, parents born in the old Czechoslovakia)

and im sitting on the couch watching TV, and eating crackers and minding my own fuckin business. And my G/F sits down....

G/F > "watcha doing"

G/F > "well would you look at that!, a cracker eating crackers, does that make you a cannibal?"

ME > "good one eggroll, now would you mind heating up the rice cooker? because Ill be really hungry for some (schrim fly rey) later on!"

I hate her

damn you went out all out..

Ms Dollar
09-20-2009, 05:25 PM
what I find ironic is people that justify saying racist shit "ironic" because they have friends or loved ones on the butt-end of the racism.

G/F > "watcha doing"

I hate her

I lol'ed.

ScrapMetalDSM
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Well, back to the topic. Shana Tovah to all my fellow Jews! Since I dont feel like creating a new thread, because it will just get hijacked by 98blackcivic, Has anyone here ever been to Israel? I've been 3 times and it's awesome over there.

Frög
09-20-2009, 05:38 PM
wtf is this

ScrapMetalDSM
09-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Jewish New Year, It is the year 5770 according to jewish law/tradition.

joecoolfreak
09-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Lashana tova as well. Been to Isreal as well.

thegovanator
09-20-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.hey-arnold.com/Arnold/HaroldFather1.jpg

Happy Rosh Hashana to all

BobbyFresco
09-20-2009, 06:06 PM
The empanadas are the best part of this thread.

EJ25RUN
09-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Well, back to the topic. Shana Tovah to all my fellow Jews! Since I dont feel like creating a new thread, because it will just get hijacked by 98blackcivic, Has anyone here ever been to Israel? I've been 3 times and it's awesome over there.

3x for me.

ScrapMetalDSM
09-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I love how people freak out and think you are going to get blown up if you go over there. Its not 1/10th as bad as people think it is over there. Just got to watch what part of the country you go into. I was supposed to go during the Hezzbolah War, and just stay out of the north but my grandma was REALLY Freaking out bad and having nervous breakdowns, so I didnt go, went the following year instead. I love how with a US drivers license you can drive over there.

Frög
09-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I love how people freak out and think you are going to get blown up if you go over there. Its not 1/10th as bad as people think it is over there. Just got to watch what part of the country you go into. I was supposed to go during the Hezzbolah War, and just stay out of the north but my grandma was REALLY Freaking out bad and having nervous breakdowns, so I didnt go, went the following year instead. I love how with a US drivers license you can drive over there.

Yeah, it isn't bad.. AT ALL!! But it is still a good thing to keep shooting the Palestinians bc they are a "threat".. :rolleyes:

ScrapMetalDSM
09-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Dont even get me started...

BobbyFresco
09-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah, it isn't bad.. AT ALL!! But it is still a good thing to keep shooting the Palestinians bc they are a "threat".. :rolleyes:

As much as I agree with you on this subject, this isn't the thread to voice those opinions...Hence why I haven't.

The Ren
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I was just there in june and it was amazing...

98blackcivic
09-20-2009, 08:56 PM
ive had hash from israel...it was amazing!