PDA

View Full Version : my official "i'm out" thread!!!!

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 02:22 AM
first off , sorry to those that i offended today , and to those i did meet , fak you ,lol , i got a pedestrian under the influence charge ( shocker) ,and yes i am still drunk:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 02:23 AM
big thanx to Mike for tryin to contain teh scotsman!

Bus Driver J
09-20-2009, 02:25 AM
All humor aside, Im glad you are alright and didnt hurt yourself/ others/ a cop....

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 02:29 AM
i agree , i dont remember half of today

BlueHatch
09-20-2009, 02:30 AM
haha you drunk as... wait... rofl

Nismo
09-20-2009, 02:31 AM
lol

NVEOUS
09-20-2009, 02:54 AM
Dude you were teh shit!!! I don't care what anyone says! But you were GONE. You made me LIRL so hard. You got all up in my face but we ended up hugging it out. LOL. Good shit though man. Your good in my book. Great meeting you even though you probably don't remember me.

slostang
09-20-2009, 03:06 AM
All humor aside, Im glad you are alright and didnt hurt yourself/ others/ a cop....

except for that one guy he knocked out.... :ninja:

Njobe
09-20-2009, 03:46 AM
at least you live up to your name lol :goodjob:
:cheers:

JITB
09-20-2009, 04:55 AM
thanks for the "tea"

C-loS109
09-20-2009, 05:31 AM
haha nice meeting u homie... but for some reason u kept calling me erin... lol im carlos. its all good.

bigdare23
09-20-2009, 06:19 AM
*shakes head*

smokeyj
09-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Hahahaha how was that ride home

Echonova
09-20-2009, 06:42 AM
Hahahaha how was that ride homeI'd bet the wife had flames shooting out her eyeballs.

Vteckidd
09-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Welcme back

bigdare23
09-20-2009, 07:46 AM
I bet the wifey kicked his ass and he slept in the garage.

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 07:52 AM
I'd bet the wife had flames shooting out her eyeballs.:yes:
, i feel like shit:lmfao:

Dr.G35
09-20-2009, 07:59 AM
Dude you were teh shit!!! I don't care what anyone says! But you were GONE. You made me LIRL so hard. You got all up in my face but we ended up hugging it out. LOL. Good shit though man. Your good in my book. Great meeting you even though you probably don't remember me.
we did the same thing lol

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 08:03 AM
TDS!! Sup, man. Do you remember meeting me, lolol?
According to TDS, I'm "the man." I'm "the fucking shit, aye."

It was good to meet you, man Later, QD.

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 08:05 AM
TDS!! Sup, man. Do you remember meeting me, lolol?
According to TDS, I'm "the man." I'm "the fucking shit, aye."

It was good to meet you, man Later, QD.yessir , lol , it was graet te meet all of yous ,:lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Found this floating around. Later, QD.

Dr.G35
09-20-2009, 08:19 AM
haha

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 08:49 AM
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that last one is f'n epic

Paul
09-20-2009, 09:02 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh epic pix... glad your back TDS!!!

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 09:59 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh epic pix... glad your back TDS!!!thank you sir:cheers:

Paul
09-20-2009, 10:05 AM
i bet your piss was 100 proof this morning :lmao:

Kasper
09-20-2009, 10:06 AM
glad to hear your out. the cops didn't take advantage of your drunkiness did they? I heard ya definitly lived up to ur name.. hope ya had fun. and don't worry the wife will let ya live it down in about 30-40 years

Ed
09-20-2009, 10:10 AM
lol when i read the thread title i was like, shit tds's wife put her foot down and he's out of the scene...

do you remember offering me vodka tds? do you remember seeing me at all?

damn it qd, looks like everyone met you but me.

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 10:18 AM
i bet your piss was 100 proof this morning :lmao::yes:

stillaneon
09-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Hey scotsman, do you remember seeing me?

WTF?
09-20-2009, 10:30 AM
i personally thought it was funny as shit when you were sitting next to me giving everyone the finger and hugging everyone

The Ren
09-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Glad you're ok.. what did the wife have to say?

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Glad you're ok.. what did the wife have to say?not happy at all

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey scotsman, do you remember seeing me?sure do;)

The Ren
09-20-2009, 11:06 AM
:( sorry dude

Nubz
09-20-2009, 11:07 AM
wheres the mugshot at?

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 11:26 AM
:( sorry dudeit was my own fault ,lol

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 11:29 AM
wheres the mugshot at?cant find it

b@d @pple
09-20-2009, 11:50 AM
that was interesting to say the least

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 12:18 PM
that was interesting to say the leastlol , yes it was

Double_0_Rusty
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Wait wut? Notes/details?

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
there is numerous threads runnin around about what happened

FTMFL
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM
there is numerous threads runnin around about what happened
I heard you shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM
I heard you shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.:ninja:

Double_0_Rusty
09-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Robert, you're my hero. I lub j00 beri mush. NO HOMO of course.

FTMFL
09-20-2009, 07:45 PM
:ninja:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh. I understand why you did it though.

rehab
09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Personally I don't know why people find his actions funny. Shit like that is okay to do when you're out at a club or bar, but at a car meet? Thedrunkscotsman, it's clearly obvious that you are an acholic. Not a funny one, or an entertaining one, but a bad acholic that should seek rehab before continuing to breath the same air as me. I saw a video of you that was posted by bad ss - showing your ridiculous ass acting a fool - tackling people and screaming like a retarded lunatic.

You could've tackled the wrong person and he would've probably knocked your ass out! What were you thinking getting shitfaced at a car event? What was the point of drinking yourself to a point that you weren't coherent enough to even know who you were talking to? You looked like a 21 year old who had never experienced alcohol and it's effects. You were taken to jail because of you are an idiot and an acholic. You're probably a cool dude when you're sober and an okay person to hangout with when everyone's getting hammered, but give me a break, man. You have to be careful after all those cups of redbull-vodka, beer, mouth wash, and toad sweat, little dude. You're 110lbs soaking wet while holding a 25lb weight. I'd hate to see you die from alcohol poisoning.

BLK JDM
09-20-2009, 11:03 PM
You could've tackled the wrong person and he would've probably knocked your ass out!

I was thinking the same thing. I was REALLY REALLY hoping that you didn't run up on the wrong person or even someone like me. By no means am I a bad ass but or think that I'd beat you in a fight but I grew up in places where shit like that gets handled a lot differently than how everyone else that you encountered delt w/ it. I would've gunbutted the fuck out of you as soon as you came in my face. SERIOUSLY!! Wouldn't waist a bullet on you but definitely the handle of a gun or something else heavier than my fist that work cause a knockout. Then I'd have to stomp the shit out of you to make it seem like I was a badass when really I'm just doing that to make sure you don't get back up and seek a drunken revenge.

Seek some help for your own good. If it was a full on adult event w/ just guys then maybe but there were women and children around. NOT COOL!!

Njobe
09-20-2009, 11:07 PM
keep drinking fuck what they say... if u didn't notice he only went up to people he already knew, he didn't just go up to random people he just saw for the first time and start fucking with them

BAD SS
09-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Great meeting you, Robert. Even though you probably don't remember me. I'm glad you didn't bust your ass on that curb too badly when you tried to tackle me. :lmfao:

sogood
09-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Being an alcoholic is hilarious.

rehab
09-20-2009, 11:20 PM
keep drinking fuck what they say... if u didn't notice he only went up to people he already knew, he didn't just go up to random people he just saw for the first time and start fucking with them

Does it matter who he was doing that to? Really? Tackling people and screaming like a cunt before getting skullfuck isn't even the point I was trying to make - acting like a complete moron is. You're 20 years old. Old enough to know wrong from right. Don't support such stupid behavior. People aren't telling him that he's a fuckup. People are encouraging him and laughing at his actions like they were out of this goddamn world. He reached a level of pure stupidity.

This is a sober analysis, I'm trying to be helpful. I'm sure other people see this too so it's not just me. I'm not angry at him or his actions, because he can't help but be who he is, and he is completely fucked in the head. There's no doubt about it, and if there were, he would have completely put it to rest with the shit he pulled yesterday.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-20-2009, 11:37 PM
I just don't understand.....

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-20-2009, 11:39 PM
...why Greed can't spell 'alcoholic' the right way?

rehab
09-20-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm multitasking.

Doing tons of shit at once. Being high isn't helping either.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-20-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm multitasking.

Doing tons of shit at once. Being high isn't helping either.And you think telling the world makes it cool, or funny? Greed, it's obvious that you're a pothead. How you are affected by a drug and how it makes you misspell words doesn't make it "cool" or "funny." It's cool to get high with friends and chill but get high alone and brag about it online? Come on dude. Get real !

You sound like a freshman bragging about it all over Facebook. If I was you, I would look into getting some professional help as soon as possible. I mean, you could get the munchies any minute, hop in your car, and kill an innocent deer out on the road. I don't think you realize is but your "hobby" is not something that should be taken lightly. It can become a very serious matter. You need some help.

rehab
09-20-2009, 11:54 PM
And you think telling the world makes it cool, or funny? Greed, it's obvious that you're a pothead. How you are affected by a drug and how it makes you misspell words doesn't make it "cool" or "funny." It's cool to get high with friends and chill but get high alone and brag about it online? Come on dude. Get real !

You sound like a freshman bragging about it all over Facebook. If I was you, I would look into getting some professional help as soon as possible. I mean, you could get the munchies any minute, hop in your car, and kill an innocent deer out on the road. I don't think you realize is but your "hobby" is not something that should be taken lightly. It can become a very serious matter. You need some help.

You're absolutely fucking right! I could get in my car and drive down the street and kill someone, but I won't. I'm safe and sound in my apartment watching a little TV and eating some left over pizza. I smoke on my own free time. Usually at home when I cannot fall asleep. I'm also about to get off the internet for a few hours and finish reading Jim Norton's I hate your guts. It's a book if you didn't know.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Cool post bro.

NVEOUS
09-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Shit I don't give a fuck about what everyone else thinks. It was GREAT!!!! PERIOD! I've met Robert before the event so it made it even better. Get off his nuts about it. Its done and over. You could have said this shit to him AT the event instead of getting behind your keyboard and saying it. Really??

Anyways..... Way to live up to your name Scotsman. We should have a big ass party to celebrate. What do you think?

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm multitasking.

Doing tons of shit at once. Being high isn't helping either.

Pot, Please fucking meet kettle. Stupid fucking people like you make me giggle like a little school girl. If he were an alcoholic then him being sloshed every night in his own home or being wasted in public wouldn't matter. He would need to seek help either which way, But you wouldn't say anything if he were at home saying "fuck you" to people on IA because he was drunk. If that's what he wants to do then so be it, But don't sit on your high fucking horse while you get high and tell someone to get help for something that is legal, Heres to you and your oh so typical pothead God complex. :goodjob:

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Pot, Please fucking meet kettle. Stupid fucking people like you make me giggle like a little school girl. If he were an alcoholic then him being sloshed every night in his own home or being wasted in public wouldn't matter. He would need to seek help either which way, But you wouldn't say anything if he were at home saying "fuck you" to people on IA because he was drunk. If that's what he wants to do then so be it, But don't sit on your high fucking horse while you get high and tell someone to get help for something that is legal, Heres to you and your oh so typical pothead God complex. :goodjob:

You're a sub-human tampon with a string where your spine should be, idiot. I have never gone out to a car meet baked out of my skull acting like a fucking middle schooler. You and that dumbass NVEOUS have no idea what I'm saying because you two dolts cannot comprehend common sense. You should draw yourself a venn diagram and figure it out while you're running the register at QT tomorrow.

How can you honestly say that the actions of DrunkScotsman yesterday was appropriate? I don't give a fuck what he does at home. He made a complete fool out of himself. You can support his actions if you want. To me, and others he's just a drunken idiot.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:09 AM

QFTMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::chee rs:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-21-2009, 12:10 AM
You're a sub-human tampon with a string where your spine should be, idiot. I have never gone out to a car meet baked out of my skull acting like a fucking middle schooler. You and that dumbass NVEOUS have no idea what I'm saying because you two dolts cannot comprehend common sense. You should draw yourself a venn diagram and figure it out while you're running the register at QT tomorrow.

How can you honestly say that the actions of DrunkScotsman yesterday was appropriate? I don't give a fuck what he does at home. He made a complete fool out of himself. You can support his actions if you want. To me, and others he's just a drunken idiot.You and BLK JDM? LULZ.

That's just awesome !

blaknoize
09-21-2009, 12:11 AM
idk ROBERT, all I heard was u was drinking lots and lots of water flavored water. IDK where this drunken soliderness came from.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:12 AM

How can you honestly say that the actions of DrunkScotsman yesterday was appropriate? I don't give a fuck what he does at home. He made a complete fool out of himself. You can support his actions if you want. To me, and others he's just a drunken idiot.

WTF is the difference between him going out to a bar and doing the same shit that is .....achem......LEGAL!!!! compared to you sitting at home smoking pot??? Not a damn thing thats what. He was having a good fucking time...just like anyone who drinks and get fucked up (as the scotsman did) You have a good ol time. I don't see any harm in what he did. But thats just me. Maybe your too closed minded to fucking see that.

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:13 AM
You and BLK JDM? LULZ.

That's just awesome !

Posting back at you clowns will be a virtual reenactment of Mayweather's domination of Marquez.

Keep coming.

blaknoize
09-21-2009, 12:14 AM
GREED he's Scottish... duh :rolleyes: its not like he was drunk and driving.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:15 AM

You and one other person, Hooray, Look out Macy's parade you've got competition! If you don't care what he does in his own home then don't try and go back saying your post is because you think he should get help, Quit being a pussy and say how you really feel or just stfu. It sure is a good thing TDS has people like you to keep him in line, God forbid his actual family and friends do that for him. Maybe you should show up to a meet baked out of your skull, Maybe then you wouldn't be such an uptight twat waffle.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Posting back at you clowns will be a virtual reenactment of Mayweather's domination of Marquez.

Keep coming.I hope Marquez skull fucks you while Mayweather gives you a fucking dirty sanchez.

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:19 AM
WTF is the difference between him going out to a bar and doing the same shit that is .....achem......LEGAL!!!! compared to you sitting at home smoking pot??? Not a damn thing thats what. He was having a good fucking time...just like anyone who drinks and get fucked up (as the scotsman did) You have a good ol time. I don't see any harm in what he did. But thats just me. Maybe your too closed minded to fucking see that.

I am far from close-minded. I just don't see why it was necessary to reach that point to have a good time. If you have to get drunk as fuck to provide entertainment to your buddies than you're nothing more than a humor-less jackass. Scotsman apparently has a lot of queer online buddies. I doubt anyone here has had a real talk with him about his obvious problem.

Maybe once, but from the looks of it the lecture didn't work.

What bring bad influence to your life? He isn't someone I would consider a friend if he acted like this on a daily basis. It would be embarrassing to even say I know him. You all are losers who think this shit is funny. I find it funny that people of age are going to meets shitfaced acting a fool and having their little pals back them up and say that it was funny. More like retarded and unnecessary.

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 12:20 AM
WTF is the difference between him going out to a bar and doing the same shit that is .....achem......LEGAL!!!!

I do see the need to chime in on this note:

What he was doing wasn't legal. If it were, he wouldn't have been arrested. That's all I got. Later, QD.

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:24 AM
You and one other person, Hooray, Look out Macy's parade you've got competition! If you don't care what he does in his own home then don't try and go back saying your post is because you think he should get help, Quit being a pussy and say how you really feel or just stfu. It sure is a good thing TDS has people like you to keep him in line, God forbid his actual family and friends do that for him. Maybe you should show up to a meet baked out of your skull, Maybe then you wouldn't be such an uptight twat waffle.

What the hell does this even mean? Are you baked too or are you just naturally retarded? I don't know him personally, but he has made a lot of posts and threads - supposedly being drunk. He could be faking for all I know. I don't really care, but at a meet with random people there? That's crossing the line imo. If he were to have come up to me acting like that he would have probably been on the floor - laughing - not cause of the embarrassment I would've delivered, but because he was out of it.

I mean have you see the video?! Look at it and tell me that his actions were perfectly fine. Why do you think he got arrested? Because he was doing something that was LEGAL and just having a good time? You really are a moron.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Since you are obviously just an uptight douche I am just going to end this by saying...I would share a beer *or 30* with TDS any fucking day of the week! :goodjob:

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Since you are obviously just an uptight douche I am just going to end this by saying...I would share a beer *or 30* with TDS any fucking day of the week! :goodjob:

30 beers? Genius.

One blunt and I am still ahead of you by years in intellect.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:28 AM
I do see the need to chime in on this note:

What he was doing wasn't legal. If it were, he wouldn't have been arrested. That's all I got. Later, QD.

True i forgot about the "drunk in public" note.

quickdodge®
09-21-2009, 12:28 AM

Heheh. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-21-2009, 12:29 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ScottishRebelFlag.jpg

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:30 AM

So now that a "respected" member posted his two cents it's "not okay?"

You should do like browningboy and get the fuck out. This topic requires common sense and a little knowledge on life. Two things you two are obviously lacking.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:31 AM
I am far from close-minded. I just don't see why it was necessary to reach that point to have a good time. If you have to get drunk as fuck to provide entertainment to your buddies than you're nothing more than a humor-less jackass. Scotsman apparently has a lot of queer online buddies. I doubt anyone here has had a real talk with him about his obvious problem.

Maybe once, but from the looks of it the lecture didn't work.

What bring bad influence to your life? He isn't someone I would consider a friend if he acted like this on a daily basis. It would be embarrassing to even say I know him. You all are losers who think this shit is funny. I find it funny that people of age are going to meets shitfaced acting a fool and having their little pals back them up and say that it was funny. More like retarded and unnecessary.

WOOT WOOT I am a loser now. Thats so great. Because I think something is funny, which it was..to me at least......I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks about me. Let alone someone that I've never even met. SO to that I will just say :2up:.

And to the scotsman. On my 21st we are gonna have a beer together! Along with half of IA. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:Woot!

Im done now. kthnksbye

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:32 AM

You should do like browningboy and get the fuck out. This topic requires common sense and a little knowledge on life. Two things you two are obviously lacking.

lol, It's not "getting the fuck out"...It's not wanting to sit an argue with a complete ass-clown on IA that I don't even know in real life at 1AM. And you are just going to keep repeating the same gibberish so it's pretty pointless imo to even try and have a conversation. :no:

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:33 AM

Look mother fucker i didn't change anything I said because QD is a respected member. I stand by what I said and I will all day long! IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period. Thats my opinion on it. Now OUR opinions are obviously different. So to each their own.

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Because I think something is funny, which it was..to me at least.....

Thanks for clarifying that for the 10th time.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Thanks for clarifying that for the 10th time.

Well i figured since your going to say the same shit over and over i might as well do it too. :D:D

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:36 AM
lol, It's not "getting the fuck out"...It's not wanting to sit an argue with a complete ass-clown on IA that I don't even know in real life at 1AM. And you are just going to keep repeating the same gibberish so it's pretty pointless imo to even try and have a conversation. :no:

Repeating myself? What else do you want me to say? What else can I say to you two? NOTHING! You guys just don't get it.

It's 1:35am. Yeah it's late. I have two jobs and have to wake up early tomorrow. So what? You're the one who quoted me and started flinging shit at me like a primitive monkey because I was speaking truth. If you cannot make a valid point than just leave. No one is stopping you.

teh bri
09-21-2009, 12:38 AM
first off , sorry to those that i offended today , and to those i did meet , fak you ,lol , i got a pedestrian under the influence charge ( shocker) ,and yes i am still drunk:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You made tunerfest, better. Seriously, rain.. Ugh. I hated it. Thanks for making Bri LOL. You has an amazing english/scottish,american accent i've ever heard, i just wanted to take you home.. Don't tell Evan. :rolleyes:

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Look mother fucker i didn't change anything I said because QD is a respected member. I stand by what I said and I will all day long! IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period. Thats my opinion on it. Now OUR opinions are obviously different. So to each their own.

Why didn't you just say this from the go, you spine-less crossbred retard on a rubber wheelchair?

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Repeating myself? What else do you want me to say? What else can I say to you two? NOTHING! You guys just don't get it.

It's 1:35am. Yeah it's late. I have two jobs and have to wake up early tomorrow. So what? You're the one who quoted me and started flinging shit at me like a primitive monkey because I was speaking truth. If you cannot make a valid point than just leave. No one is stopping you.

What I am getting from this is...You work two jobs because neither pays you shit and you need to brush up on your insults because they are really...Well...Sub-Par at best. kthxbaiiii

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:43 AM
Why didn't you just say this from the go, you spine-less crossbred retard on a rubber wheelchair?

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah:

So now im spineless because i said that we have two completely different opinions?? How in the FUCK??? Your more retarted than I thought you were. I still stand by what I said previously. Nothing will change it, especially the STUPID comments you keep making about it. Now why don't you STFU before you go crawling back into your mothers vagina where you should have never came from???

rehab
What I am getting from this is...You work two jobs because neither pays you shit and you need to brush up on your insults because they are really...Well...Sub-Par at best. kthxbaiiii

Bringing close to 3k a month isn't bad. Or... is it? LOLLLLLLL

As for my "insults." I am not trying to insult you two clowns. If I really wanted to it would've been done and over with two pages back.

NVEOUS
You made tunerfest, better. Seriously, rain.. Ugh. I hated it. Thanks for making Bri LOL. You has an amazing english/scottish,american accent i've ever heard, i just wanted to take you home.. Don't tell Evan. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh............Im tellin!!!!!

*runs

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:45 AM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah:

So now im spineless because i said that we have two completely different opinions?? How in the FUCK??? Your more retarted than I thought you were. I still stand by what I said previously. Nothing will change it, especially the STUPID comments you keep making about it. Now why don't you STFU before you go crawling back into your mothers vagina where you should have never came from???

Dance, monkey.

All you're doing now is moving away from the original subject and killing yourself slowly.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:45 AM

As for my "insults." I am not trying to insult you two clowns. If I really wanted to it would've been done and over with two pages back.

Why didn't you just say this from the go, you spine-less crossbred retard on a rubber wheelchair?this looks like an insult to me....Or am i still the retard??

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:46 AM

Um? You make 36k a year? Congrats? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Maybe a third job should be on your *things to do* list...

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Dance, monkey.

All you're doing now is moving away from the original subject and killing yourself slowly.

HA running from the original point. Looks like you have moved it all by yourself. I've said my peace now im really done with it.

kthnxbye

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Um? You make 36k a year? Congrats? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Maybe a third job should be on your *things to do* list...

Yeah it's awesome.

I have tons of great stuff. Flat screens, a ps3, you name it.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah it's awesome.

I have tons of great stuff. Flat screens, a ps3, you name it.

Are you really so insecure that you feel the need to tell us that you have a PS3 and a flat screen? News flash...We don't give a fuck.

NVEOUS
09-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Are you really so insecure that you feel the need to tell us that you have a PS3 and a flat screen? News flash...We don't give a fuck.

If i could rep you again i would:cheers:

rehab
09-21-2009, 12:58 AM

You're such a waste of space you make catnip look important. Do you not see what I am doing to you? What you are, my little tap-dancing dunce, is a loose jointed lederhosen-clad clod dangling on my puppeteer's strings- awaiting my next instructions.

What I'll offer you is a chance to be humiliated further by hanging around here idolizing me while I slap out your hair plugs one by one. You dumb, fuckpop. Are you down? If you are then post if you aren't then shut the fuck up. You're blowing my high.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 01:06 AM
You're such a waste of space you make catnip look important. Do you not see what I am doing to you? What you are, my little tap-dancing dunce, is a loose jointed lederhosen-clad clod dangling on my puppeteer's strings- awaiting my next instructions.

What I'll offer you is a chance to be humiliated further by hanging around here idolizing me while I slap out your hair plugs one by one. You dumb, fuckpop. Are you down? If you are then post if you don't then shut the fuck up. You're blowing my high.

Aww, Did someones mommy not let them breast feed today? Listen closely you fucking homo erotic incestuous loving cunt. Your insults are fucking terrible, Sad thing is they are taking you FOREVER to come up with. No one, And I mean NO ONE gives a fuck what you have to say about the situation...That's already been proven. When you have something semi-intelligent to say...Let me know. Until then just keep your fucking mouth shut and go back to panty swapping with your sister. You seriously are not near as witty or intelligent as you think, You definitely shouldn't have been high in school because it's obviously taken it's toll on your ability to hold a valid conversation without just spewing poorly thought out insults and all sorts of random garbage that makes Dane Cook look like Einstein.

rehab
09-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Aww, Did someones mommy not let them breast feed today? Listen closely you fucking homo erotic incestuous loving cunt. Your insults are fucking terrible, Sad thing is they are taking you FOREVER to come up with. No one, And I mean NO ONE gives a fuck what you have to say about the situation...That's already been proven. When you have something semi-intelligent to say...Let me know. Until then just keep your fucking mouth shut and go back to panty swapping with your sister. You seriously are not near as witty or intelligent as you think, You definitely shouldn't have been high in school because it's obviously taken it's toll on your ability to hold a valid conversation without just spewing poorly thought out insults and all sorts of random garbage that makes Dane Cook look like Einstein.

I'm taking forever to come up with something? Look at the time difference between my post and yours. It took you nearly 10 whole mins to come up with that garbage up there. If I take long it's because I'm combining gold and oil together. You keep saying that no one gives a shit what I have to say, but hey, guess what? You do, ya dumb turdburglar. Why else would you be wasting your time trying to prove a "point?"

Now, before I continue. You listen to me, you retarded jukebox of every sexually transmitted viral infection. Just like you have your opinions about Scotsman's actions I have mine. You may not agree with them. Just like I don't agree with your and your sexual preferences. Growing up I was taught that boys should love girls not boys, but hey you were raised in an trailer park that didn't even have a proper electrical system let alone an educational system. Seriously. Do you think you can top me? You're out ranked. You cannot post anything that would deliver a blow like mine do. You grotesquely stupid faggot. The only thing you've put on display here besides the single pixel mosaic peeking out of your bushwhacker Y-fronts is your ability to fingerfuck the Submit Reply button to textgasm, you trite bitch. I hate to break it to you, but "flaming" isn't like your training bra, so you can stop stuffing your posts with absolute fluff in the hopes that your falsely advertised milkshake will draw all the boys to your yard.

With that being said. If you'll excuse me. I have more important things to do. Like taking a shit and making me some food.

deathrex
09-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Lolerskates at greed. No one cares what you have to say. Well they do because they keep replying. I get hammered not at meets because I'm usually driving but I've ridden to a meet feeling good. Am I an alcoholic? Ive been shit hammered in public. Leaving a bar club random parties. Do I need to go to rehab? Everyone that drinks at one point has made an ass out of them selves. What TDS did wasent legal. That's why he was arrested. The man enjoys his liquor leave him be. It dosent affect you in any way. You smoking pot isn't legal in this state. So quitcha bitchin. And lolerskates at making as much as someone that works part time at quicktrip. Ironic how you told 2 other members to go back to their cash registers. And before you reply bitching about my last comment yeah I make half your years pay in a month. I drink I also smoke when legal (Cali I have my lisence to hahaha) I pay my bills and have alot left over to live very comfortably. So why hate on TDS seems like an alright guy that likes to party. For all you know he does very well supports his family very well and just enjoys his drinks.

browningboy7
09-21-2009, 01:45 AM
I'm taking forever to come up with something? Look at the time difference between my post and yours. It took you nearly 10 whole mins to come up with that garbage up there. If I take long it's because I'm combining gold and oil together. You keep saying that no one gives a shit what I have to say, but hey, guess what? You do, ya dumb turdburglar. Why else would you be wasting your time trying to prove a "point?"

Now, before I continue. You listen to me, you retarded jukebox of every sexually transmitted viral infection. Just like you have your opinions about Scotsman's actions I have mine. You may not agree with them. Just like I don't agree with your and your sexual preferences. Growing up I was taught that boys should love girls not boys, but hey you were raised in an trailer park that didn't even have a proper electrical system let alone an educational system. Seriously. Do you think you can top me? You're out ranked. You cannot post anything that would deliver a blow like mine do. You grotesquely stupid faggot. The only thing you've put on display here besides the single pixel mosaic peeking out of your bushwhacker Y-fronts is your ability to fingerfuck the Submit Reply button to textgasm, you trite bitch. I hate to break it to you, but "flaming" isn't like your training bra, so you can stop stuffing your posts with absolute fluff in the hopes that your falsely advertised milkshake will draw all the boys to your yard.

With that being said. If you'll excuse me. I have more important things to do. Like taking a shit and making me some food.

lololololol...I all I can even say is...:english:

Naswal
09-21-2009, 10:34 AM
http://www.5min.com/Video/The-Scottish-Drunk-Driving-Test-931692

:crazy:

Doppelgänger
09-21-2009, 02:02 PM
This is some weak-ass drama e-arguing going on here. Step it up boys...and not with the lenghty, over-thought insults.

BTW...Greed's English is more "correct".

T.S.
09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Dr. Mr Scotsman!

I gave you a bottle of water and told you to sit down under the registration tent with me.. To relax. Well then pablo told you to Zip it.. Which was rather funny! I hope your feeling better today! It was awesome meeting you. haha

Take Care!

Scotsman
09-25-2009, 06:31 AM
lol at this thread when i get home i will def put my 2 cents in, "greed"

JDM_H
10-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Did a month in da county and it was $24oo_criminal tresspassing and simple battery

Brian*
10-06-2009, 11:48 AM
good shit