PDA

View Full Version : tfs sold out ! 700 + cars + 2500 people...

Julio
09-19-2009, 12:25 PM
motorsports nationals...thank you.

Stuck this so people can share the experience and thoughts....

Arm&hammer
09-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Damn!! Good job guys!! i wish i could have went.

81911SC
09-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Thats fucking awesome

chnco
09-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Nice. Fuck the rain.

Maybe I'll still stop by.

Elbow
09-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Bad ass!!!!!!

EJ25RUN
09-19-2009, 02:01 PM
:cheers:

rehab
09-19-2009, 02:12 PM
At first I thought it was going to be a complete and total failure that could only be comparable to catnip's existence, but this event was definitely a lot better than I thought it was going to be - even with the shitty weather. I managed to stay for a couple hours, but left early 'cause of work.

I enjoyed my time there though. Good shit, motorsports nationals!

PURP
09-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Hell yeah boys.... Glad the weather didn't slow it down. I would have came in the purp sex machine, but I'm moving into my new house...

Kasper
09-19-2009, 02:50 PM
dude that shit is awsome. I so wish I could be there... there better be lots of pics!

Echonova
09-19-2009, 03:01 PM
I just got back, had to get there early so I could leave early. Props to everyone that helped put it on. Especially Vteckidd and the parking volunteers, they were getting soaked. I offered Mike my umbrella on the way out, and he was like "I'm not a pussy like GKtib, I gotz dis nukka" (or something to that effect)... anyway, saw a lot of folks I didn't get a chance to say hi too, because ya'll looked busy and things were just getting cranked up. B@d @pple, Paul, Julio, Street Hazard (I stood beside you for like 2 minutes but you wouldn't stop running your pie gobbler so I moved on), Evil Goat's car (Evil Goat was nowhere to be seen), the ASAP guys looked scared to get wet, g00n Squad had one or two I recognized.

Anyway, great FREE show despite the rain. They had started to hand out the FREE food @ noon when the show was supposed to start (it started much earlier). Had a great time seeing a few of you for the short time I was there (4hrs of driving to stay 1.5hrs). IA has truly shown what it means to be apart of the community and lifestyle. Nobody did this for the money, they did it for the love. I cannot thank you guys enough.

BTW:Was anyone else listening to Project 9-6-1? They had a guy broadcasting @ MN and he sounded bored of his ass.:lmfao: Paying $40 (or whatever it was) to walk around in the rain when @ Tunersplash you could do it for free!!!!

HypnoToad
09-19-2009, 03:05 PM
glad it turned out good,i wish i could have gone...

Echonova
09-19-2009, 03:07 PM
glad it turned out good,i wish i could have gone...Yeah, it was crazy. I parked @ the bottom of the hill. By the time I left (hour and half later) They were damn near the top of the hill and running out of room.

MachNU
09-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Dam I did not meet any new people. Saw Bad Apple walking around, said whats up to Paul and Pablo and Vteckidd. Saw simmon, and another miata person but could not remember his name on here. Past there...I hung around until the Zen shop car was dynoed then dipped!

quickdodge®
09-19-2009, 03:11 PM
I WAS THERE!!!

No foolin.' Later, QD.

MachNU
09-19-2009, 03:14 PM
I WAS THERE!!!

No foolin.' Later, QD.

FUCK! I even walked around looking for you, and never saw you! Wanted to finally meet you!

Echonova
09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
I WAS THERE!!!

No foolin.' Later, QD.Shenanigans.

chnco
09-19-2009, 03:24 PM
should I go now?

BKgen®
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I offered Mike my umbrella on the way out, and he was like "I'm not a pussy like GKtib, I gotz dis nukka" (or something to that effect)...

lirl

lcortes32
09-19-2009, 03:27 PM
It was Bad ass i was there aswell

MachNU
09-19-2009, 03:35 PM
also if there was 1500 people there, then they where all inside the dyno area! :lmao:

quickdodge®
09-19-2009, 04:03 PM
IA O.G.

Just wondering how you figure you're an "IA OG."

I was there. When I got to the NOS tent, Paul even made an announcement over the loudspeaker that I was there. I was actually bombarded. Lolol. Later, QD.

HypnoToad
09-19-2009, 04:06 PM
mike ur so cool...........lol

collins
09-19-2009, 04:09 PM
i'm just getting home from it. i must say i'm proud to see the turnout despite the weather! i was helping mike and ed with parking on the lower lot, and it amazed me how quickly we filled the area. awesome to see such support still out there! thanks to all of you that came, and the IA staff for putting this on. had a blast!

MachNU
09-19-2009, 04:19 PM
i'm just getting home from it. i must say i'm proud to see the turnout despite the weather! i was helping mike and ed with parking on the lower lot, and it amazed me how quickly we filled the area. awesome to see such support still out there! thanks to all of you that came, and the IA staff for putting this on. had a blast!

LOL I am curious as to why when I found you, you where huddled under that small umbrellia with george? :lmao:

:lmao: :goodjob: good seeing you again!

MINI
09-19-2009, 04:21 PM
The cooper was there. And so was I.

collins
09-19-2009, 04:29 PM
LOL I am curious as to why when I found you, you where huddled under that small umbrellia with george? :lmao:
:lmao: :goodjob: good seeing you again!

u mean george, jm, jenn, and mike under a total of 3 combined umbrellas? lol thats called TEAMWORK, foo! in case you didnt notice, we had a slight precipitation falling from the sky lol

Revmaynard
09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Hell yeah boys.... Glad the weather didn't slow it down. I would have came in the purp sex machine, but I'm moving into my new house...

I thought you said TFS or die for the g00ns? Fail.

yungdz
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
You can look forward to video coverage from shiftpoint really soon!

BluesClues
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to go, but I sprained my ankle for the second time last night! Just a couple of hours before I was supposed to get up and ride out!

cactusEG
09-19-2009, 05:22 PM
To bad I wasnt apart of this ! Work and being sick FTL

1SICKLEX
09-19-2009, 05:57 PM
I made the trek in the rain like many to support the event. Nice crowd and real laid back. Thanks for hosting it.

I wanted a QD autograph....fuck..... :D

aaronfelipe
09-19-2009, 06:00 PM
AMAZING TURN OUT :goodjob:

StreetHazard
09-19-2009, 06:08 PM
anyway, saw a lot of folks I didn't get a chance to say hi too, because ya'll looked busy and things were just getting cranked up. B@d @pple, Paul, Julio, Street Hazard (I stood beside you for like 2 minutes but you wouldn't stop running your pie gobbler so I moved on),

too much redbull! im sorry Echo! I wish we could have met. but I concur...it was great finally meeting alot of the folks off IA.

D3UC3S
09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks and congrats guys!!! Sry i couldn't make it...I was supposed to ride out with Atif but we had yet another baby shower. I wish this baby would hurry up and get out here. Got lots of free stuff tho.

Again....PAUL, JULIO, AND the rest of the IA PEOPLE and staff, thank you for all that you do . Congrats and i will see you next year with my little one!!!!!

StreetHazard
09-19-2009, 06:09 PM
The cooper was there. And so was I.

nice meeting you man!

WTF?
09-19-2009, 06:10 PM
pure epicness, lmao at the guy in the my buddy in the pink shirt (turbd4de) getting down

BAD SS
09-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Had a blast! Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

LvnBoOst
09-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Nice meeting the people I did meet :) I like putting screen names to faces.

WTF?
09-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice meeting the people I did meet :) I like putting screen names to faces.
x2

quickdodge®
09-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I didn't meet a lot of people. I didn't stay long enough to. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
09-19-2009, 07:06 PM
awesome event, awesome crowd, cant really ask for more than that

amandDA
09-19-2009, 07:07 PM
had fun, was a little wet outside but didnt ruin my time at all! thanks everyone who put this together, great job!

quickdodge®
09-19-2009, 07:22 PM
awesome event, awesome crowd, cant really ask for more than that

I feel real special after this show.

Thanks, Paul! Later, QD.

Kamikaze
09-19-2009, 07:30 PM
I had fun. I still smell of exhaust fumes. Good to see the ATL scene is alive and committed. :goodjob:

BAD SS
09-19-2009, 08:00 PM
I didn't meet a lot of people. I didn't stay long enough to. Later, QD.

Hahaha!

You're awesome, man.

Honda_91EF
09-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I went, it was fun as fuck.

Nemesis
09-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Left @ 6:30am to head to TFS. Left @ 3pm, got home took a nice long nap. Fuckin awesome day gents. Excellent job.

Nemesis
09-19-2009, 08:16 PM

Never been more turned on ...........

:lmfao:

MachNU
09-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Never been more turned on ...........

:lmfao:

:lmfao: was he your LITTLE buddy under there? :lmfao:

qwick
09-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Had a good time, got to meet some new people, and see some great cars. Couldnt have been better.....except for the weather.

Paul
09-19-2009, 08:37 PM
dude all i got to say is thanks.... if it wasn't for people like mainstream, vteckidd, nopi, nos energy drink, traffic jams, zen motorsports, sprayglo, jjspec, competition clutch, area 41, ASAP, members like ren, og skinny, gtikid, tim, big d, red + dj, pablo, bad apple, t.s., atif, sonny, (all the others doing roll outs), anyone i've missed and most of all ia followers and supporters.

700+ vehicles, 2500-3000 people, in the RAIN!!! holy shit our event did what i expected us to do in good weather w/o another major event going on. thanks to everyone getting the word out we had people from GA, AL, TN, NC, SC, FL, TX, etc... coverage from Honda Tuning, S3, Import TV, etc...

This event cost us some favors and thousands out of our own pockets to make this happen, but at the end of the day knowing everyone came to our side on this event was well worth it.

I know it sounds gay but Julio/I love this scene the faces may change from year to year but the drive is still there. :cheers:

see you guys in 2010 ;)

b16EG-HaTcH
09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
i went and had a blast, only person i met off of IA was paul. but i recognized a bunch of cars. thanks for putting the show on and to all the sponsors for giving me something to do and get out of the house this weekend.

Andy_013
09-19-2009, 08:54 PM
I had a blast!! Thanks mike for letting me leave the blue mustang side ways to save a spot. got to meet some new people, and see some great cars.

The Ren
09-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Thank you everyone for coming out! Glad to meet so many of you who stopped by the registration booth to say hey to red and me!!!

MachNU
09-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Thank you everyone for coming out! Glad to meet so many of you who stopped by the registration booth to say hey to red and me!!!

well dam I would have stopped by and said Hi, but I did not see you there! :(

Evil Goat
09-19-2009, 09:08 PM
had a blast despite the weather....only people i didn't meet were Julio and QD...

Julio...I saw you floating around quite a bit, but you always looked busy....didn't want to interrupt ya...

and QD i just didn't plain see at all...

was good to put some faces/names with the screen names.

Seymour222
09-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I was in awe. Super kewl day. Whitley put some dude in the back of a cop car...lol.

MongolPup
09-19-2009, 09:19 PM
I wasn't able to attend but I am glad to hear that the TRUE car enthusiasts had a great show/meet!

Nemesis
09-19-2009, 09:20 PM
had a blast despite the weather....only people i didn't meet were Julio and QD...

Julio...I saw you floating around quite a bit, but you always looked busy....didn't want to interrupt ya...

good meeting you finally! lol I love the GTO, as soon as I saw it roll in I had to walk over and check it out. Really impressive numbers.

Evil Goat
09-19-2009, 09:24 PM
good meeting you finally! lol I love the GTO, as soon as I saw it roll in I had to walk over and check it out. Really impressive numbers.

same here man! the stang aint bad itself....super nice and power to boot...my kinda car :goodjob:

Paul
09-19-2009, 09:26 PM

lol my first comment was "oh so your the shit talker" :lmfao: - nice putting a face to name. your rides are hawt; i absolutely love the teg.

george your shit is loud but sounds good man i want to see it dyno

Evil Goat
09-19-2009, 09:28 PM
lol my first comment was "oh so your the shit talker" :lmfao: - nice putting a face to name. your rides are hawt; i absolutely love the teg.

george your shit is lound but sounds good man i want to see it dyno

thats me :D nice meeting you as well man!

tdurr
09-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I just got back, had to get there early so I could leave early. Props to everyone that helped put it on. Especially Vteckidd and the parking volunteers, they were getting soaked. I offered Mike my umbrella on the way out, and he was like "I'm not a pussy like GKtib, I gotz dis nukka" (or something to that effect)... anyway, saw a lot of folks I didn't get a chance to say hi too, because ya'll looked busy and things were just getting cranked up. B@d @pple, Paul, Julio, Street Hazard (I stood beside you for like 2 minutes but you wouldn't stop running your pie gobbler so I moved on), Evil Goat's car (Evil Goat was nowhere to be seen), the ASAP guys looked scared to get wet, g00n Squad had one or two I recognized.

Anyway, great FREE show despite the rain. They had started to hand out the FREE food @ noon when the show was supposed to start (it started much earlier). Had a great time seeing a few of you for the short time I was there (4hrs of driving to stay 1.5hrs). IA has truly shown what it means to be apart of the community and lifestyle. Nobody did this for the money, they did it for the love. I cannot thank you guys enough.

BTW:Was anyone else listening to Project 9-6-1? They had a guy broadcasting @ MN and he sounded bored of his ass.:lmfao: Paying $40 (or whatever it was) to walk around in the rain when @ Tunersplash you could do it for free!!!!

hey fuck yoU! I was one of the parking volunteers!!! :tongue1:

and yea im in asap. the rest of them were being bitches. my feet were wet all day. then they left me when they went to taco mac :cry:

but it was fun. tired now tho. lol i deff was surprised to see how quickly the lots filled up. Deff alot of cars for sure.

I saw QD for like 3 seconds under the ASAP thent, then later on i heard bout TDS and was like wtf I missed him?!?! lol. but i did meet a few new ppl :cheers:

collins
09-19-2009, 09:43 PM
thats me :D nice meeting you as well man!

hey josh, nice to meet another gto owner!

Honda_91EF
09-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Left @ 6:30am to head to TFS. Left @ 3pm, got home took a nice long nap. Fuckin awesome day gents. Excellent job.

Woke up at 7, left pleasant hill at 9, got there at 10:30, stayed til like 7, came home just now.

Fucking long and fun day.

quickdodge®
09-19-2009, 09:59 PM
dude all i got to say is thanks.... if it wasn't for people like mainstream, vteckidd, nopi, nos energy drink, traffic jams, zen motorsports, sprayglo, jjspec, competition clutch, area 41, ASAP, members like ren, og skinny, gtikid, tim, big d, red + dj, pablo, bad apple, t.s., atif, sonny, (all the others doing roll outs), anyone i've missed and most of all ia followers and supporters.

You didn't mention my name!

But that's cool, because I got my own shout out at the show, lolol. You see the folks come up to me afterward? Lolol. Later, QD.

stillaneon
09-19-2009, 10:29 PM

We got plenty wet.

Where the fuck where you? I was looking for you, but no one had seen you.

Glad to finally meet Julio, Atif, Scott, Paul and some of the other O.G.'s in person. Really happy to win that paint gift card

Thanks Paul, Julio and IA for one of the best shows I have attended, even in the rain....:goodjob:

NewGen33
09-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Got there at 10:30 left to meet some people the came back and stayed til 4:00. It was a great turnout even with the rain. For a first event you really couldn't ask for more. It was great finally meeting everyone I was able to. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Now i gotta go to bed cause my flight leaves at 8am tomorrow, FML

stillaneon
09-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Now i gotta go to bed cause my flight leaves at 8am tomorrow, FML

Good to meet you too

Chuckster
09-19-2009, 10:52 PM
u mean george, jm, jenn, and mike under a total of 3 combined umbrellas? lol thats called TEAMWORK, foo! in case you didnt notice, we had a slight precipitation falling from the sky lol

You forgot me, Jerk.

BKgen®
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Glad you all got to see me.

stillaneon
09-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Glad you all got to see me.

Fuck you, i tried to call you to see where you were. You hung up on me.

BKgen®
09-19-2009, 11:15 PM
MOFO I WAS BUSY.

i still <3 you ;)

EmminoDaGreat
09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Nice to meet those who I did, JJSPEC guys and your bad ass D and Goat, and others... Thanks paul for the steak, and skinny for being my chef, was a busy day, had fun, thanks for coming... And to anyone I may have offended by saying back the fuck up from the dyno, it'll buff out :)... ha. much love for all you pain in the asses that came to support it(pain in the asses being the ones who couldnt find a trash can, or where hard of hearing) lol

White FD = sex
Silver evo X= hotness
and sorry drunkscotsman, I tried keeping ya outta trouble :(

Ed
09-20-2009, 12:09 AM
nobody mentioned me...

i was soaked all day...

thanks, i see how it is...

just kidding, it was awesome today, got to meet a lot of new folks, and hang out with some old friends. def best meet i've ever been to.

Lurker
09-20-2009, 12:35 AM
What were the highest hp cars on the dyno?

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:21 AM
We got plenty wet.

Where the fuck where you? I was looking for you, but no one had seen you.
Seriously? I was one of the hardest people to miss. I had on a white shirt with the most fucking Orange sleeves you've ever seen, plus I had my three kids in tow with bright blue and yellow IKEA umbrellas. I was hiding in plain sight.;)

Echonova
09-20-2009, 01:23 AM
nobody mentioned me...

i was soaked all day...

thanks, i see how it is...

just kidding, it was awesome today, got to meet a lot of new folks, and hang out with some old friends. def best meet i've ever been to.I saw your car, but never saw you. I'm assuming the rain washed my semen of your driver side door handle.:(

NVEOUS
09-20-2009, 02:58 AM
First year at TFS. GREAT!!!! thats all i can say......wait........AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thought it was really cool how it kinda went back to the roots for a minute. Really enjoyed the event and will definately be attending the one next year.

Scotsman
09-20-2009, 03:10 AM
i had a blast til pauldings finest got me ,lmao

Julio
09-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Thanks.

stillaneon
09-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Seriously? I was one of the hardest people to miss. I had on a white shirt with the most fucking Orange sleeves you've ever seen, plus I had my three kids in tow with bright blue and yellow IKEA umbrellas. I was hiding in plain sight.;)

All Im saying is, you knew where we were, and you didn't come say hello. Paul, Julio, QD and even TDS (while stumbling) managed to come say hello

Dr.G35
09-20-2009, 07:48 AM
i didnt see you either :(. but i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who put this together because it was absolutely amazing! and TDS it was good to meet you sir!!

LIKEG6
09-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Glad it turned into a success. Sucks the weather was sucky. I had to work or else I would have been there.

I will be at the next one though for sure!!

Echonova
09-20-2009, 09:49 AM
All Im saying is, you knew where we were, and you didn't come say hello. Paul, Julio, QD and even TDS (while stumbling) managed to come say helloAll I'm saying is shut the fuck up.

LOL J/K brah.
I'll make it up to you next time and buy you a beer, as long as you promise not to pull "A Scotsman" on me (get drunk and yell):lmfao:. I was busy with keeping the little ones from putting their hands on cars or hitting them with the umbrellas.

Ed
09-20-2009, 10:08 AM
I saw your car, but never saw you. I'm assuming the rain washed my semen of your driver side door handle.:(

Luckily there was a little, and I was able to salvage it. Here's my plan:

1. freeze semen and wait for echo to get rich.
2. inseminate girl
3. claim you are the father
4. ???????
5. profit

Ed
09-20-2009, 10:11 AM
man, i was a dick to some people about parking... some folks are just stupid...

btw, i was wearing a black shirt and had a lip piercing, if anyone remembers me parking you.

Evil Goat
09-20-2009, 10:17 AM
hey josh, nice to meet another gto owner!

same here man!

EmminoDaGreat
09-20-2009, 10:52 AM

btw, i was wearing a black shirt and had a lip piercing, if anyone remembers me parking you.

I think if you had a security shirt on, people would have been quivering at the parking devil.

Ed
09-20-2009, 11:06 AM
I think if you had a security shirt on, people would have been quivering at the parking devil.

i did have an orange vest at some point but thats about all

NVEOUS
09-20-2009, 11:41 AM
i did have an orange vest at some point but thats about all

I didn't get to meet you. :gay:! but i did see your car. :D:D Just needs a drop now.

Echonova
09-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Luckily there was a little, and I was able to salvage it. Here's my plan:

1. freeze semen and wait for echo to get rich.
2. inseminate girl
3. claim you are the father
4. ???????
5. profitI hope you are a patient man.

Ed
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I didn't get to meet you. :gay:! but i did see your car. :D:D Just needs a drop now.

or it needs to be sold. :)

I hope you are a patient man.

i have faith in you.

Lurker
09-20-2009, 01:37 PM
What were the highest hp cars on the dyno?

:???:

Julio
09-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks.

Just want to repost this again.. I made this post last night simply because I felt I needed to say atleast thank you before I went to bed.. It was only 5am.
I felt like I got beat up with a bat. lol

Pretty much what everyone has said.. The only bad thing per say, was the rain, but the rain made things much more interesting because in a way what is TFS without rain, made for good convo's at the event. Rain also made it a huge challenge.. once again.

Thanks to everyone.. Honestly, thanks is not even enough.. I mean, so many people came together to make this event a success.

So many people helped.. Actually, every single person that showed up helped.. it was great seeing that..

This wasn't IA's Event... This was our enthusiast event, called Tunerfest Shootout.
Thanks to all the sponsors.. man, they were great..
Great meeting new people... But damn, it was even better seeing old faces..

IndianStig
09-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Wish I coulda made it out. Sounds like a sick event.

Evil Goat
09-20-2009, 02:52 PM
:???:

only ones i saw were spoolins car, made 78X iirc
the flat black evo made 544 on pump
i made 513/582
and jj made 450/400 in the d-series integra

Julio
09-20-2009, 03:36 PM
That country joint (Restaurant) Chris (Seymour) recommended was actually good.

stillaneon
09-20-2009, 06:29 PM

Did you park us before we moved?

Shift_2WIN
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
It was fun, cant wait for the next event!

Red_Phoenix
09-21-2009, 08:41 AM
The turn out was great! I was reading through all of this and it seems like a bunch of you got to all meet each other face to face. I was working with The Ren at the registration booth under the NOS tent :2up::2up::2up: To all of you who didn't say hi!!:cry::cry:

DJ Maestro
09-21-2009, 08:50 AM
What a great show!! I had a blast DJ'ing the show and getting to meet so many new people. Thanks so much to Paul, Julio, and Pablo for putting on an awesome show. Thanks to Mainstream for giving all the true enthusiasts a place to gather and share in their collective love for the scene. Thanks to NOS Energy and Nopi for being the big sponsors. Thanks to all the other sponsors who supported the show as well. Most importantly thanks to all who attended the show out in the rain. You all have definitely shown that the scene in Atlanta is still alive and strong. 2010...here we come! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

T.S.
09-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I had a blast guy's.. For those of you who didnt know me.. I was the chef for the day!
" One hotdog, One bag of chips!" We went through 600 hotdogs or so in about 2 hours. For all of you that missed it.. You missed something incrediable. I dont think anyone from IA in our wildest dreams would ever imagine that many people showing up in the rain! Thank you all for your support for the site and support for the scene!!

Take care! And we hope to see you all out at the next event!

The Ren
09-21-2009, 05:21 PM
I had a blast guy's.. For those of you who didnt know me.. I was the chef for the day!
" One hotdog, One bag of chips!" We went through 600 hotdogs or so in about 2 hours. For all of you that missed it.. You missed something incrediable. I dont think anyone from IA in our wildest dreams would ever imagine that many people showing up in the rain! Thank you all for your support for the site and support for the scene!!

Take care! And we hope to see you all out at the next event!

I still think you look exquisite in lavender :D

T.S.
09-21-2009, 08:02 PM

You know i was so going to make a post to you and Red about my PURPLE shirt! haha :boobies:

Julio
09-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Scott is a fag too.. join the club homo.. next time lets wear pink together..

You know.. Paul and myself are fags..

The Ren
09-22-2009, 07:50 AM

Ooo pink! Make sure its light pink and not hot pink.

Red_Phoenix
09-22-2009, 08:08 AM
You know i was so going to make a post to you and Red about my PURPLE shirt! haha :boobies:

I'm thinking next time....Fucia!

quickdodge®
09-22-2009, 08:54 AM
The turn out was great! I was reading through all of this and it seems like a bunch of you got to all meet each other face to face. I was working with The Ren at the registration booth under the NOS tent :2up::2up::2up: To all of you who didn't say hi!!:cry::cry:

A big fuck you to you too. Maybe some people didn't recognize you. I didn't know that was you there. Or maybe they just had no idea who you were. Later, QD.

SEAN
09-22-2009, 10:20 AM
it was good seeing those I know and putting names to faces on those I hadn't meet in person after all these years...

T.S.
09-22-2009, 10:28 AM

I have a pink shirt... where do I sign up for this club! :gay:

stillaneon
09-22-2009, 10:35 AM
A big fuck you to you too. Maybe some people didn't recognize you. I didn't know that was you there. Or maybe they just had no idea who you were. Later, QD.

Yeah, you were standing right behind her for 10 or 15 talking to me

stillaneon
09-22-2009, 10:36 AM
it was good seeing those I know and putting names to faces on those I hadn't meet in person after all these years...

Yeah. you too man.

ready for that ASAP sticker yet?

stillaneon
09-22-2009, 10:37 AM

IT'S F'ING PURPLE!!!!

Not that I really know. I just remember him saying it

quickdodge®
09-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, you were standing right behind her for 10 or 15 talking to me

Yeah I had no idea it was her. I just know the person was female from seeing her hair and all. Later, QD.

Red_Phoenix
09-22-2009, 11:46 AM

it was great to met you too! Hopefully you'll come up more often!

QD- You're killing me dude, we're always at the same old skool meets:cry:

quickdodge®
09-22-2009, 12:09 PM
it was great to met you too! Hopefully you'll come up more often!

QD- You're killing me dude, we're always at the same old skool meets:cry:

But if I recall correctly, you were bundled up because of the rain and sitting down. And you never turned around. And I was behind you the whole time I was under the tent. Plus we've never sat around and talked or even been in the same group of folks talking. I've seen you at the meets and said hey to you, but this is only a couple of times a year. That's what I'm saying. Later, QD.

DJ Maestro
09-22-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking we need to put together a "QD and Red Phoenix Sit Around & Talk" meet. :goodjob: :lmfao:

BABY J
09-22-2009, 12:35 PM
I got that an hour before it broke up - I was on CP Time. Better late than never and I had a good time! :) Can't wait for the next one!!!

Tennnnn Fo, over and out.

DJ Maestro
09-22-2009, 12:54 PM
I got that an hour before it broke up - I was on CP Time. Better late than never and I had a good time! :) Can't wait for the next one!!!

Tennnnn Fo, over and out.

I see what you did there. :lmfao:

The Ren
09-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah sean so how about it.. ASAP Florida chapter?

BABY J
09-22-2009, 01:10 PM
I see what you did there. :lmfao:

:ninja::D

4dmin
09-24-2009, 09:15 AM
it was very good. We busted out 600 hotdogs and buns in like 3 hours...everytime we looked up, there were over 50 people in line constantly...

§treet_§peed
09-24-2009, 10:10 AM
wish i could of made it out but i had to get insurance on this POS truck i bought so i could have something to drive since i sold my bike. This was the first TFS i have missed, o well shit happens, glad it was good and you guys had a blast.