PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Smith selling car that Brian Nichols was in

SaraX5
10-12-2005, 11:29 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Bonneville-1989-Bonneville-Once-Owned-By-Ashley-Smith-Collectible_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6417QQitemZ 4580013791QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

bidding is at $820 :lmfao:

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 11:31 PM
......seeing all these stupid ebay auctions, like this one and the one that was on tv for being in a chase... Maybe I should take my Mirage and go run over Michael moore and sell it on ebay.. Hmmmmm

down_shift
10-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Yeah I heard about it on the radio. It does look like the car a meth addict would drive.

Pedal
10-13-2005, 12:00 AM
......seeing all these stupid ebay auctions, like this one and the one that was on tv for being in a chase... Maybe I should take my Mirage and go run over Michael moore and sell it on ebay.. Hmmmmm

LOL that shit is funny

SaraX5
10-13-2005, 12:10 AM
It does look like the car a meth addict would drive.
:lmfao:

5thgcelica
10-13-2005, 12:57 AM
are you serious....

RandomGuy
10-13-2005, 12:58 AM
are you serious....
yeah i know right that shits cheap ,lets bid

5thgcelica
10-13-2005, 01:01 AM
lol the only reason id buy it..
is to take it off roading then leave it somewhere

SaraX5
10-13-2005, 01:02 AM
i love the part that says:
1989 Bonneville Once Owned By Ashley Smith Collectible!

at least wash the car before u take pictures of it

speedminded
10-13-2005, 03:04 AM
"I am Ashley Smith's stepfather. I asked her for the car to raise money for charity.

Ashley has written a book describing her life and the events leading up to this amazing story of bravery. It is called Unlikely Angel"

...raising money for charity or actually advertisement for her book?

Hulud
10-13-2005, 03:05 AM
fuck u

CSquared
10-13-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah I heard about it on the radio. It does look like the car a meth addict would drive.

lol you semi-took the words out of my mouth.. I like this part:

"She used her cunning, a steel reserve, and the power of the Lord to sooth him and gain his confidence. "

If by cunning, a steel reserve, and the power of the lord... you mean that she give him some "leftover" meth she had from "when" she "was" an addict... then called the cops when he was under the influence... then sure.

good stuff.

remind me to keep some meth around the house in case i should ever be caught in a similar situation.

EDIT: I just stopped myself from sending this question email:
"Question about the Bonneville… I assume there will be no left-over drug paraphernalia in the car? Last thing I need is to get pulled over and have the drug dogs sniff something out."

anybody think i should i do it? i feel somewhat bad.

Kevykev
10-13-2005, 07:15 AM
stupid ass people.

AznTraitor
10-13-2005, 07:22 AM
wait, wait, wait.....

in the little story they had....she actually FOLLOWED him in her car so he could dispose of it, and then took him back to her apartment? I dont think she was trying to convince him, but to get freaky...

Darling Nikki
10-13-2005, 07:27 AM
what a dumbass.....anyone who buys that is stupid.

4dmin
10-13-2005, 07:33 AM
holy shit does it come w/ meth :D

Darling Nikki
10-13-2005, 07:35 AM
^hahahahah thats what she gave him

A.P. Photography
10-13-2005, 07:52 AM
She gave him some meth and some booty so he let her go. /debate :goodjob:

NEONRACER
10-13-2005, 09:23 AM
I wish this bitch would die. Another waste of media time is all she is. Who the hell cares if she was abducted and what not. She was not hurt so who cares. What about the people that were killed during this ordeal, why does this dumb ass bitch get the exposure and not the people who were actually affected. She probably gave the man a blow job and made him sleepy so he just gave up. I am so sick and tired of seeing this shit on the news everyday. Americans are obsessed with the dumbest shit and the media plays to it. This fuckin book, her car f/s why does any of this make the news. She had a Q&A session at her book signing, and the questions were crap. The people that were there were fat losers who apparantly had a thing for her. Brian was said to be sent from god to turn her life around and what not, so god uses a killer to take multiple lives in order to save just one? What the fuck is wrong, fuck this bitch.

I am in a bad mood today.

Kevykev
10-13-2005, 09:37 AM
I wish this bitch would die. Another waste of media time is all she is. Who the hell cares if she was abducted and what not. She was not hurt so who cares. What about the people that were killed during this ordeal, why does this dumb ass bitch get the exposure and not the people who were actually affected. She probably gave the man a blow job and made him sleepy so he just gave up. I am so sick and tired of seeing this shit on the news everyday. Americans are obsessed with the dumbest shit and the media plays to it. This fuckin book, her car f/s why does any of this make the news. She had a Q&A session at her book signing, and the questions were crap. The people that were there were fat losers who apparantly had a thing for her. Brian was said to be sent from god to turn her life around and what not, so god uses a killer to take multiple lives in order to save just one? What the fuck is wrong, fuck this bitch.

:lmfao: I understand you but Woah!

NEONRACER
10-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Just speaking my mind. I may speak my mind about a member of this board next, I am pissed and it is a long time coming. I really am a nice guy.

Kevykev
10-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Just speaking my mind. I may speak my mind about a member of this board next, I am pissed and it is a long time coming. I really am a nice guy.

At least you keep it REAL man, ain't nothin' wrong with that! :goodjob:

AznTraitor
10-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Neonracer is right on 100%.

What about the deputies or the judge?

instead, the media is fascinated with a meth addicted "christian" who gave this dude some ass just before he went to jail.

thinkfast®
10-13-2005, 11:10 AM
Did that bitch say she drank some Steel Reserve w/ Brian nichols? Keep it gangsta w/ that duece-duece!! 22oz for you squares :D

Damn can't wait for Nichols' CD to drop. Its gonna be sweet! YOu know he gots some problems. I wanna hear about that shit! Gettin shot 19 times- fuck that. I want the real shit.

LaurenK
10-13-2005, 11:54 AM
That woman is an idiot.

B16a2 Civic
10-13-2005, 11:59 AM
lol you semi-took the words out of my mouth.. I like this part:

"She used her cunning, a steel reserve, and the power of the Lord to sooth him and gain his confidence. "

If by cunning, a steel reserve, and the power of the lord... you mean that she give him some "leftover" meth she had from "when" she "was" an addict... then called the cops when he was under the influence... then sure.

good stuff.

remind me to keep some meth around the house in case i should ever be caught in a similar situation.

EDIT: I just stopped myself from sending this question email:
"Question about the Bonneville… I assume there will be no left-over drug paraphernalia in the car? Last thing I need is to get pulled over and have the drug dogs sniff something out."

anybody think i should i do it? i feel somewhat bad.

go for it

The Golden Child
10-13-2005, 12:26 PM
thats funny

TranceDJ06
10-13-2005, 12:27 PM
I personally think miss smith is a dumbass..trying to get rich off this fucking shit.

chrisdavis
10-13-2005, 01:28 PM

PREACH ON BROTHA!!!!!!!!!! :bigok:

chrisdavis
10-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I personally think miss smith is a dumbass..trying to get rich off this fucking shit.

Wouldnt you? I mean seriously if some oppurtunity came along and you could exploit for a tremendous financial gain wouldnt you take advantage of it? Personally I think they knew each other prior to this. he went to her house got high, got some ass, and then let her turn him in for the reward.

SaraX5
10-13-2005, 01:32 PM
thats what her "former" drug dealer/ex boyfriend said on the news the other day too.

Darling Nikki
10-13-2005, 02:35 PM
that bitch should DIAF

Kristi
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
i think she should EAD!

thinkfast®
10-13-2005, 04:00 PM
she's got some DSL

A.P. Photography
10-13-2005, 04:01 PM
she's got some DSL
I am sure Brian Nichols knows all about them

thinkfast®
10-13-2005, 04:14 PM
LOL

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/9673/1233tg.png

"oh Brian, you are so brave.. here take a toke. I'm gonna get you HIGH tonight hee hee"