PDA

View Full Version : Car Pics Tension and anger...is it really concealed hate?

JITB
09-18-2009, 01:27 PM
i dont think ive seen a group of people that get so upset, and or angry about other people's vehicles...whats the big deal:???::???:

Elbow
09-18-2009, 01:28 PM
What you be talkin bout?

JITB
09-18-2009, 01:29 PM
What you be talkin bout?

alot of hostility in the car pics section.. its killin my section..lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Goddamn, JITB. Didn't you just make a thread a week or so on the same subject? Later, QD.

JITB
09-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Goddamn, JITB. Didn't you just make a thread a week or so on the same subject? Later, QD.

yep.. im scared to bump... last time i bumped i got banned..

and it annoys me soo much, that people can argue back and forth about someone elses car..

Echonova
09-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I've noticed it a lot too (hence my thread), If someone is just posting pics, I think it should be left alone. If someone posts a pic and asks for opinions... Fire away.

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2009, 02:07 PM
yep.. im scared to bump... last time i bumped i got banned..

Taking that a little out of context, yes?

and it annoys me soo much, that people can argue back and forth about someone elses car..

Who cares? As long as it stays civil, who cares? Just seems petty to be annoyed over. Just ignore it. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
When I post in the car pics section which I often do, I will hate on cars that I do not like. Such as, DONKS, Most VIP (I like them, not practical and bags are gay, I only like coilover set ups), most 240sx I do not like, and baggedaccord. Those are all the things I hate on or atleast that is what I can think of right now. If I hate on somebody's personal car I will tell them something such as "your car is ulgy but it isn't mine so do as you please". If they become a douche about it, that is when it gets ugly.

People might not like my Corvette or my RSX-S, hell I don't like my RSX-S with it's gold wheels and 4 cylinders lol.

JITB
09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Taking that a little out of context, yes?

Who cares? As long as it stays civil, who cares? Just seems petty to be annoyed over. Just ignore it. Later, QD.

i ignore everything on IA....

1SICKLEX
09-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Bad economy = more pissed off people

Elbow
09-18-2009, 04:04 PM
I thought if you posted anything on IA you were asking an opinion on it.

Opinions?

1SICKLEX
09-18-2009, 04:05 PM

Opinions?

Yes so I will give an opinion on your opinion damnit

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Opinions?

Exactly right. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2009, 04:12 PM
i ignore everything on IA....

I don't think so, Tim. Later, Al.

Njobe
09-18-2009, 05:22 PM
When I post in the car pics section which I often do, I will hate on cars that I do not like. Such as, DONKS, Most VIP (I like them, not practical and bags are gay, I only like coilover set ups), most 240sx I do not like, and baggedaccord. Those are all the things I hate on or atleast that is what I can think of right now. If I hate on somebody's personal car I will tell them something such as "your car is ulgy but it isn't mine so do as you please". If they become a douche about it, that is when it gets ugly.

People might not like my Corvette or my RSX-S, hell I don't like my RSX-S with it's gold wheels and 4 cylinders lol.
what's wrong with 4 cylinder cars... when the gas goes back up to $5 you'll be crying :taun:

On_Her_Face
09-18-2009, 06:59 PM
what's wrong with 4 cylinder cars... when the gas goes back up to $5 you'll be crying :taun:

You must not know anythings about Corvettes.