PDA

View Full Version : pop ice

kilpatty43
10-12-2005, 10:49 PM
these things rock...i havent had them in years...we bought some tonight at wally world...makes me feel like a kid again...

Cliff
10-12-2005, 10:49 PM
are those the little flavored liquid plastic tubes you put in the freezer?

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 10:51 PM
hmmm.... is that anything like "pop rocks"?

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
thos e were the good days ........a popcicle on a hot sumer day when you played from sun up till dark .......sometimes it sucks being an adult.

kilpatty43
10-12-2005, 10:54 PM
are those the little flavored liquid plastic tubes you put in the freezer?
yeah! they kick ass!!! i just ate a blue one...so now my lips are all blue...my bro says it looks like i gave a smurf a blow job lol

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 10:54 PM
thos e were the good days ........a popcicle on a hot sumer day when you played from sun up till dark .......sometimes it sucks being an adult.
Damn man, I remember doin that shit. Only time you come in the house was to get a sandwich for lunch, then again at dinner. Then back out again til it got dark. :bigok:

Cliff
10-12-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah! they kick ass!!! i just ate a blue one...so now my lips are all blue...my bro says it looks like i gave a smurf a blow job lol

ahahahahahhaahhahahaha clever...so he's getting over his ex g/f or he just has whitty moments...anyways but yea those rock...i dunno though ice cream sandwhiches are the stuff...and strawberry shortcake popcicles

kilpatty43
10-12-2005, 11:00 PM
man those are good too...but these things just hit the spot...

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Damn man, I remember doin that shit. Only time you come in the house was to get a sandwich for lunch, then again at dinner. Then back out again til it got dark. :bigok:hell yeah bruh!! i miss those days but we cant press rewind so ......one memory i have is playing hide and seek when it was getting close to dark and this one kid was so black it was his turn to try to find us and he was standing behind me and my sister and we didnt see him until he smiled!! our friends were yelling for us to run and sisice we didint see him we stayed where we were !! man that shit was funny

thinkfast®
10-12-2005, 11:01 PM
pop ice is the shit.. use to sell them at Jefferson for a quarter :D

Schugg
10-12-2005, 11:03 PM
ive never heard of those. but does anyone remember PUSH UPS! those used to be my favourite thing in the world. i havent seen those in about 10 years. they still around?

edittt: nevermind i know what those are now, haha i just never really called them anything

RandomGuy
10-12-2005, 11:04 PM
hmmm.... is that anything like "pop rocks"?
HELL YEAH

http://www.woodstockcandy.com/images/pop-rocks-watermelon.jpg what ever happened to those, those were the shit... they used to fly out of my mouth and land on my homework and shit... it was the bomb stuff.

Schugg
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
haha pop rocks were cool as hell, they disappeared for a while to, but ive been seeing them alot lately.

kilpatty43
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
you can still buy them at some places...i know eckerd has them

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:11 PM
hell yeah bruh!! i miss those days but we cant press rewind so ......one memory i have is playing hide and seek when it was getting close to dark and this one kid was so black it was his turn to try to find us and he was standing behind me and my sister and we didnt see him until he smiled!! our friends were yelling for us to run and sisice we didint see him we stayed where we were !! man that shit was funny
Haha, but sometimes when there was enough people then the game spread out to....the whole damn block rather than one street. :D

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Haha, but sometimes when there was enough people then the game spread out to....the whole damn block rather than one street. :D what about when the whole subdivision or complex had they bikes out and we raced around the block in a big ass group??

and let's not forget.....the chicks that we used to rub on before we knew what the hell we were doing ?? funny how later on they ended up being the neighborhood freaks when we got into middle school and high school .

thinkfast®
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
sweeeet. I had this one chick we called strawberry, well her sister was strawberry. when I turned 14 I found out why LOL

back in the day...

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
what about when the whole subdivision or complex had they bikes out and we raced around the block in a big ass group??
Man, my neighborhood had a big ass red clay field where they were doin construction. Used to ride down the big ass dirtpiles and shit, have dirt clod fights. Every sock I owned was orange as hell. :lmfao:

and let's not forget.....the chicks that we used to rub on before we knew what the hell we were doing ?? funny how later on they ended up being the neighborhood freaks when we got into middle school and high school . Damn, didn't have none of them in my neighborhood. Had to sneak over to the next subdivision for them haha. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
you remember that ONE kid that always had the hottest toys? we'd be friends with him so that we could get to play with them, but when we played GIJOE, his ass never had his men die but he could blow yours all to hell. if you didnt let that happen he'd get mad and not want to play anymore ?? :lmfao:

Schugg
10-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Man, my neighborhood had a big ass red clay field where they were doin construction. Used to ride down the big ass dirtpiles and shit, have dirt clod fights. Every sock I owned was orange as hell. :lmfao:

haha i always do that alot 2, one time there was like a 11 foot mound of dirt (probably only like 6 or 7 feet, but you know how thatm it) and we dug steps up to the top, and at the top we dug out the middle and it was like a hole ontop of the hill and no one could see you. that was fun as hell. then always sneeking into the underconstruction houses and playing tag something was fun...........

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:27 PM

Damn, didn't have none of them in my neighborhood. Had to sneak over to the next subdivision for them haha. :goodjob:
oh yeah!! back in my neighborhood we called it "the dirt hill" if you had a BMX bike you were good to go, but you'd have some friends that were riding the hills with 10 speeds. and the dirt clod fights were always good, til someone got hit in the face with one!!!

but my neighborhood had alot of girls in it so we had a huge amount of girls that someone cold rub on. hell, our neighborhood used to fight with other ones 'cause they would come trying to take the girls we had !!

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:28 PM
you remember that ONE kid that always had the hottest toys? we'd be friends with him so that we could get to play with them, but when we played GIJOE, his ass never had his men die but he could blow yours all to hell. if you didnt let that happen he'd get mad and not want to play anymore ?? :lmfao:
Haha, had a couple of them in the neighborhood. If we pissed one off then the other was our backup plan.

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:29 PM
haha i always do that alot 2, one time there was like a 11 foot mound of dirt (probably only like 6 or 7 feet, but you know how thatm it) and we dug steps up to the top, and at the top we dug out the middle and it was like a hole ontop of the hill and no one could see you. that was fun as hell. then always sneeking into the underconstruction houses and playing tag something was fun...........
Man, we used to play in those houses all the time. Had to scramble a few times when one of the workers would come back for a last check or whatever. :lmfao:

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Haha, had a couple of them in the neighborhood. If we pissed one off then the other was our backup plan. :lmfao:

how many of you had the KNIGHT RIDER bigwheel ??http://www.hotelillness.net/Images/bigwheel.jpg

Schugg
10-12-2005, 11:32 PM
i had one, but it was all black, i road it sooo much, that eventually the plastic front wheel wore all the way through and i was riding on 2 plastic circhles

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:33 PM
oh yeah!! back in my neighborhood we called it "the dirt hill" if you had a BMX bike you were good to go, but you'd have some friends that were riding the hills with 10 speeds. and the dirt clod fights were always good, til someone got hit in the face with one!!!

but my neighborhood had alot of girls in it so we had a huge amount of girls that someone cold rub on. hell, our neighborhood used to fight with other ones 'cause they would come trying to take the girls we had !!
Hell yeah, we had one fight this dude was standin on top of the hood of one of the dump trucks that they'd leave out there. I busted homey in the neck wit a dirt clod from about 30-40 feet, he dropped quick as hell, hit the hood then rolled off to the ground, had to be a good 5 foot drop. :lmfao:

Schugg
10-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Hell yeah, we had one fight this dude was standin on top of the hood of one of the dump trucks that they'd leave out there. I busted homey in the neck wit a dirt clod from about 30-40 feet, he dropped quick as hell, hit the hood then rolled off to the ground, had to be a good 5 foot drop. :lmfao:

ahaahaa

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 11:35 PM
:lmfao:

how many of you had the KNIGHT RIDER bigwheel ??http://www.hotelillness.net/Images/bigwheel.jpg
Haha, I had the GI Joe powerwheels 3 wheeler with the electric watergun on it. Thing was the shit, until me and my friends fucked up the gun puttin sand in it thinkin it would shoot the sand. :(

£G2♣
10-13-2005, 12:20 AM
damn i thought this person was poppin E pills..lolz

RandomGuy
10-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Haha, I had the GI Joe powerwheels 3 wheeler with the electric watergun on it. Thing was the shit, until me and my friends fucked up the gun puttin sand in it thinkin it would shoot the sand. :(
hell naw i had the batman one with the matching glasses and utility belt... s hit was pure pimpness... i remember doing burnouts and shit and wore that shit DOWN... i sure got my moneys worth... i remember in this one though i had a back to lean on... most of the ones in those times aint have the back, i was rolling in pimpness.

ahmonrah
10-13-2005, 01:43 AM
ahhhh big wheels....my first burnout. the big wheel i had was the one with the "e-brake" on one of the back wheels. i used to fly down the sidewalk and pull it hard trying to slide sideways.

JustinSane110™
10-13-2005, 01:52 AM
ahhhh big wheels....my first burnout. the big wheel i had was the one with the "e-brake" on one of the back wheels. i used to fly down the sidewalk and pull it hard trying to slide sideways.
Man, I did that shit once and caught a uneven part of the sidewalk and flipped all the fuck out of it. I didn't get it as bad as one of my homeboys once though, we was havin a bike race around the block, he was winning, so he looked back to laugh and drifted to the right just enough to catch his damn head on a mailbox. Got snagged harder than a cheap sweater, had to get like 10 stitches I think. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
10-13-2005, 03:14 AM
I tired sniffing ice cubes, but they kept getting lodged in my nose.

Kristi
10-13-2005, 08:36 AM
those things are the shit! i've been wanting some for awhile, just haven't had enough room in my freezer - but i do now. i will have to go buy some.

and would you giving a smurf a blow job be a surprise? i know you do it pretty often! lol j/p

JustinSane110™
10-13-2005, 01:17 PM
I tired sniffing ice cubes, but they kept getting lodged in my nose.
Looks like somebody had a fun night last night. :lmfao:

99ITRGIRL
10-13-2005, 01:18 PM
:lmfao: thats funny!