PDA

View Full Version : Ever felt alone?

ProjectWidow
10-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Ever felt alone whenever you try to tell something to someone or when you are trying to resolve something and you feel like no one is listening to you? It just seems like no one wants to listen to me and I feel like I'm fighting alone in this issue, if I want to make my point heard.

just my rant for the night

aaronfelipe
10-12-2005, 10:42 PM
More than ever bro, I just ended a 22 month relationship.....
I wanna puke

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:44 PM
try ending a 10year one.....whoa.

but nah people never really understand what anyone tries to tell someone unless they have been through the exact same thing.
but it's good to have someone that will listen.

The Ren
*hugs* im sorry hun.. you know im here if you need to talk and you know both ways to get in contact with me

HyPer50
Ever felt alone whenever you try to tell something to someone or when you are trying to resolve something and you feel like no one is listening to you? It just seems like no one wants to listen to me and I feel like I'm fighting alone in this issue, if I want to make my point heard.

Eh, thats the way MOST people are... I forgot what movie it's from, and exactly how the quote goes... but most people listen just long enough for it to be there turn to talk.

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:45 PM
oh. was your car recovered ??

ProjectWidow
10-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Eh, thats the way MOST people are... I forgot what movie it's from, and exactly how the quote goes... but most people listen just long enough for it to be there turn to talk.
Yeh I completely agree with you. I for one try to listen to anyone and try to help them solve something.

*hugs* im sorry hun.. you know im here if you need to talk and you know both ways to get in contact with me
aww, Thank you!

oh. was your car recovered ??
No, and thats where I feel alone cause no one is doing anything to try to solve this problem. Im going to try to talk to my principal and settle this tomorrow.

The Ren
10-12-2005, 10:49 PM
No, and thats where I feel alone cause no one is doing anything to try to solve this problem. Im going to try to talk to my principal and settle this tomorrow.
Shit hun want me to? I will make sure he knows that this is urgent...

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 10:50 PM

Ya that sucks man... It's fucked up how they aren't helpin' you really, but sometimes YOU gotta take charge and say fuck them... Do it Man on Fire style, stick a "loader" filled with c4 up the campus patrols ass... nahh... but seriously, maybe try clark howard? it's fucked up man.

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:50 PM
your in suwannee ? i'm not close to you i live in college park, but i'll be cruising through buford hwy tonite. i'll see if anything comes up there. i'm in decatur right now so i'll look around here and stone mountain too.

ProjectWidow
10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Ya that sucks man... It's fucked up how they aren't helpin' you really, but sometimes YOU gotta take charge and say fuck them... Do it Man on Fire style, stick a "loader" filled with c4 up the campus patrols ass... nahh... but seriously, maybe try clark howard? it's fucked up man.
I thought about calling Clark Howard or trying to contact WSBTV, NBC, or even ABC cause I heard schools hate publicity like this. I just think that the school needs to take some action on this. I am all for watching the video myself if the school was doing something to help me try to solve this and didn't have time.
But exact words from one of the resource officers "You can come in at about 6 am when I came in, and I can let you watch the video here in my office while I go jog" WTF, fuck jogging, watch the video!

5thgcelica
10-12-2005, 10:54 PM
yeah man..i understand.. ihear ya..

ive been keepin an eye out for your car... i can only imagine how much that sucks.

The Ren
I thought about calling Clark Howard or trying to contact WSBTV, NBC, or even ABC cause I heard schools hate publicity like this. I just think that the school needs to take some action on this. I am all for watching the video myself if the school was doing something to help me try to solve this and didn't have time.
But exact words from one of the resource officers "You can come in at about 6 am when I came in, and I can let you watch the video here in my office while I go jog" WTF, fuck jogging, watch the video!
Something just seems fishy Gene

ProjectWidow
your in suwannee ? i'm not close to you i live in college park, but i'll be cruising through buford hwy tonite. i'll see if anything comes up there. i'm in decatur right now so i'll look around here and stone mountain too.
Thanks man but Im sure it's too late now. Some people have already looked including me and came up with nothing.

quickdodgeŽ

You say something? I wasn't listening. Later, QD.

ProjectWidow
10-12-2005, 10:55 PM
yeah man..i understand.. ihear ya..

ive been keepin an eye out for your car... i can only imagine how much that sucks.
thanks man!

Something just seems fishy Gene
you are telling me? Thats what I've been saying since last thursday when it happened

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:55 PM
fuck 'em dawg. sometimes you have to not rely on the law to get things done. not saying go be a vigilante but take the resources they are giving you, recruit some people and go it alone. you have a cell i can contact you on ?? 'cause i got a feeling that if i go out tonite let you know if, i'll run into something.

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 10:56 PM
i know how it is i've had a car stolen before.

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Has the car officially been reported stolen to police now? So that if it's pulled over, it'll turn up as stolen?

ahmonrah
10-12-2005, 11:20 PM
well gentlemen, i'm gonna hit the streets and see what turns up.

ProjectWidow
10-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Has the car officially been reported stolen to police now? So that if it's pulled over, it'll turn up as stolen?
yeh it was friday morning I believe.....Thats what the school resource officer told me.

well gentlemen, i'm gonna hit the streets and see what turns up.
again Thanks so much!!

ahmonrah
10-13-2005, 01:39 AM
ok so i'm back......so far nothing came up in duluth, lawrenceville. but on the way to buford hwy, i seen some odd shit though. seen a blk96-98 civic 2dr ,gwinnett tags (wont divulge plate # yet) burnin ass erratically down 85. i was getting off at buford hwy anway, but he was in front acting skiddish. looking around behind himself checking me out. and i thought that was funny so i took dow the tag just in case that bitch was stolen.

speedminded
10-13-2005, 02:34 AM

just my rant for the nightIt's interesting how your post can relate to both your car situation and relationships, but i can definitely feel your pain...i've been without both for a while now. Sometimes you just have to look at the bright side of things, despite the loss and nobody seems to willing to help you.

ok so i'm back......so far nothing came up in duluth, lawrenceville. but on the way to buford hwy, i seen some odd shit though. seen a blk96-98 civic 2dr ,gwinnett tags (wont divulge plate # yet) burnin ass erratically down 85. i was getting off at buford hwy anway, but he was in front acting skiddish. looking around behind himself checking me out. and i thought that was funny so i took dow the tag just in case that bitch was stolen.i'm all comfusid, write down the plates of a car that could possibly be stolen, where would that lead you :thinking: ...i guess maybe if it did turn up as being stolen you could say you saw it at that location and that would be a good starting point to look for it...it's too early to be thinking!

ahmonrah
10-13-2005, 02:52 AM
i'm all comfusid, write down the plates of a car that could possibly be stolen, where would that lead you :thinking: ...i guess maybe if it did turn up as being stolen you could say you saw it at that location and that would be a good starting point to look for it...it's too early to be thinking!

exactly.

fawk_you
10-13-2005, 03:02 AM
considering everyone on IA is pretty much asleep, yeah I do feel alone.

wait, we are all at waynes house. :eye:

Hulud
10-13-2005, 03:14 AM
Man, I cant belielive I am so gay, im sorry--- thats why I give myself strangers.

Kristi
10-13-2005, 08:38 AM

i know exactly how you feel! in fact too well. but if you ever need anything you can talk to me!!!

i'm going through a whole lot right now and i need to talk to people about it and they don't seem to have time or want to listen. it sucks ass

Repost Squintz
10-13-2005, 09:39 AM

most of the time pretty much; damn and no response ...lol *sigh*....