PDA

View Full Version : Just making an observation

Catnip
09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
So, we have this member

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=26476

His first post:

I have toyed with the idea of registering here on a couple of occasions like Amy Winehouse toyed with the idea of sobriety. The only difference is that I eventually followed through and have better teeth. They're not much better mind you, as my stonehenge arrangement of choppers were like little corn coloured niblets jammed into my head by some cruel god with parkinsons disease.

I am 5'11, 174 lbs with dark hair and brown eyes, and women find me handsome when I don't smile.

The main issue is that I have neither the inclination nor the energy to put into a decent looking woman, so I settle for the ditch pigs, the fat friends, or the chick that's too drunk to **** properly so I'll end up with a crotch full of cranberry-vodka and regurgitated french fries. I don't care. I don't think you should care either unless I'm next to your cubicle at work and offer you to smell my fingers. I will share some stories with you, som more disturbing than others. Some may contain romance, but most only contain references to golf ball sized white headed boils that I had to stare at while I drilled her doggy style.

I will find my way around this place eventually. I may be a little disoriented at first like Stevei Wonder trying to find his wife at a fish market, but i will eventually fit in. Have a nice day, jackass.

*from this thread: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195391*

Username has changed a few times, so I don't know which one to use... HMM.

Remind you of anyone else that has often name changes, full of himself, and writing style? I shouldn't have to say who and I shouldn't have to post a link or quote to who I'm referring to when I talk about writing style. I'd say flaming style, but this wasn't a flame, it was an introduction.

Well, look who we have posting in the newb section, in this thread, and actually being nice to the newb.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37191506&postcount=31

Welcome to the cyber circle-jerk of the south. I know I'll be enjoying your stay lol.

lol. OP replies to everyone but maniacc... ironic. If you look at the thread, Maniacc posts again, directly to "Greed" with no response, although "Greed" seems to reply to most every other direct post.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37193535&postcount=34

lol

Julio has a lot to say to have gone all the way in the newb section and post. Maniacc seems to be "in" with Julio, how long has he been getting unbanned and names changes with no problem (before Julio lost the "king" status).

Brings me back to the name changes... HMM. There's only one name change request thread, yet he's had multiple name changes.

Now, this wouldn't stand out, but remember Meepnork, aka Maniacc? He had multiple name changes. Without searching previous posts, you'd never know who the person is if the avatar and sig are changed. How many times do you really search posts to see if you know the person if NOTHING looks familiar?

Maniacc likes to keep it fresh. Once people are familiar with him, he loses interest. Hence the name changes, AE's, and his username being 'banned.'

Speaking of familiar and things that stick out...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37209137&postcount=50

Why thank you. You're my second favorite person, number juan on my list is Ryan Reynolds.

Don't worry, atleast you're ahead of Amy Whinehouse.

Lol. Now who else do you know that says, "juan" in place of one? CHOOSE ME, CHOOSE ME!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=20725

See the list of it used?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3657668

here's a specific post:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=37829976&postcount=150

Busy searching for the dragon to heaven.

So far, I have not found it but juan day I will and when I do I will have you all on jer knees blowing mai dick off.

Now, I'm not saying Maniacc is "Greed", but I am saying Maniacc is "banned" and "Greed" seems to be posting some now. I could be totally wrong... what do YOU think, IA?

quickdodge®
09-17-2009, 11:49 PM
(before Julio lost the "king" status).

When did this happen? Later, QD.

Catnip
09-17-2009, 11:51 PM
When did this happen? Later, QD.

Just looking at his "user title."

quickdodge®
09-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Just looking at his "user title."

Ahhh. Never believe what you read. Julio has never given up his spot on here. Later, QD.

Romeo
09-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Damn Evan. Nicely put together. :goodjob:

redrumracer
wtf is this all about? you dont know who greed is?

J-ROCK
damn evan you did alot of research on this lol!

roxie911
09-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Evan, the guy who likes to FIGURE SHIT OUT.

HIT LIST:
-xxbckiexx
-Greed

who's next, mullet man??

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Evan, the guy who likes to FIGURE SHIT OUT.

HIT LIST:
-xxbckiexx
-Greed

who's next, mullet man??

Based upon you calling me "mullet man" and being a female, you're Toxxxic.

Unless you're a male and "Roxie" is a cover up, then I think you're aguynamedpat.

lol

DieselNuts
09-18-2009, 12:02 AM
I think you need to get laid and lay off of the IA.

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 12:03 AM
one thing to say. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

roxie911
09-18-2009, 12:04 AM
Based upon you calling me "mullet man" and being a female, you're Toxxxic.

Unless you're a male and "Roxie" is a cover up, then I think you're aguynamedpat.

lol

Rachel or Patty is all you got?!? Damn you suck!

Go back to detective school!!!

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:05 AM

one thing to say. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I got home at 11 from being out. You're both on IA right now and I spent a whopping 20 minutes doing this, including talking on AIM. If I need a life, both of you need a life.

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 12:06 AM

holly x839478934267853492857809342853454

DieselNuts
09-18-2009, 12:07 AM
I got home at 11 from being out. You're both on IA right now and I spent a whopping 20 minutes doing this, including talking on AIM. If I need a life, both of you need a life.

Denial is the first sign:goodjob:

Catnip
holly x839478934267853492857809342853454

Holly?
http://www.floridata.com/tracks/transplantedgardener/AmHolly350.jpg

Weird thing to bring up right now.

02SloWrx

Explaining your self to us just shows how much less "life" you have.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Denial is the first sign:goodjob:

I don't see you admitting anything, sir.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Explaining your self to us just shows how much less "life" you have.

You responding shows how less of a life, that you have, than me.

DieselNuts
09-18-2009, 12:10 AM
I don't see you admitting anything, sir.

I'm not the one going all Sherlock Holmes on this big case you've got going on either

You responding shows how less of a life, that you have, than me.

That makes no sense.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm not the one going Sherlock Holmes on this big case you've got going on either

You deny being Sherlock Holmes? By your logic, if you're denying it, you must be Sherlock Holmes.

;)

Catnip
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM
That makes no sense.

He's responding to my "no life" posts, yet him responding to uselessness proves he has a life?

DieselNuts
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM
You deny being Sherlock Holmes? By your logic, if you're denying it, you must be Sherlock Holmes.

;)

You should be a lawyer

J-ROCK
09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
im very confused now! lol so who has a life and who doesnt?

FTMFL
09-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Corn on the kob.

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Well, I'm gona leave you to your case. I hope you win in court.

FlipKing
09-18-2009, 12:19 AM
I called that shit long time ago. You way behind.

40th GT
09-18-2009, 12:45 AM
im very confused now! lol so who has a life and who doesnt?
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/semaj281/disel.jpg

:D

Humphrizzle
09-18-2009, 12:53 AM
HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING I'VE EVER SEEN ANYONE RESEARCH!

40th GT
09-18-2009, 01:01 AM
After all this IS the whoreslounge..

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:11 AM
HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT THING I'VE EVER SEEN ANYONE RESEARCH!

HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE THE UGLIEST EBP EM1 I'VE EVER SEEN!

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:16 AM
I would really like to meet this Maniac guy. His posts are kinda funny. Also, if I may add. Julio and I go waay back. I met him a few years ago at some car meet that I don't really remember right now. Could be due to the blunt I just annihilated.

Buuuuuuut, catnip! You should reallly try to relax maaaaan. This meltdown is embarrassing!!!

J-ROCK
09-18-2009, 01:24 AM
I would really like to meet this Maniac guy. His posts are kinda funny. Also, if I may add. Julio and I go waay back. I met him a few years ago at some car meet that I don't really remember right now. Could be due to the blunt I just annihilated.

Buuuuuuut, catnip! You should reallly try to relax maaaaan. This meltdown is embarrassing!!!

where was the hell was my invite to the blunt inhailing

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:25 AM

You've already lost too many brain cells?

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:27 AM

I had no idea this site had bakers. Perhaps some other time, friend. It's time I sit my fatass on the couch, eat some leftover pizza, and watch some adult swim.

Off tomorrow so it's going to be a long night for me.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:29 AM
I had no idea this site had bakers. Perhaps some other time, friend. It's time I sit my fatass on the couch, eat some leftover pizza, and watch some adult swim.

Off tomorrow so it's going to be a long night for me.

Just juan more minute.

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Catnip, since it's obvious that you posted this at the worst time possibly I will give this thread a chance to become something "great." Though you started it and it has to do with you stalking the shit out of me and some other poor nobody like lost puppy in search of some scooby snacks -only makes you look like a complete weirdo, but I will give it a chance... tommorrow. Sound good?

I mean I could easily uppercut your skeleton out the top of your blow hole, and use your pimple peppered skin as toilet paper if I really wanted to, but I won't. You're only seeking acceptance. I owned you with only a couple posts - made you my bitch, made your girlfriend my bitch, made flipking my bitch, and well I pretty much out rank you like no other. I could fallback 7 years and still be ahead of you. You're not even qualified to polish my shoes, nip. Nice attempt to "get me" though. Haaaha, real niiiiiiiice.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:37 AM
Catnip, since it's obvious that you posted this at the worst time possibly I will give this thread a chance to become something "great." Though you started it and it has to do with you stalking the shit out of me and some other poor nobody like lost puppy in search of some scooby snacks -only makes you look like a complete weirdo.

I could easily uppercut your skeleton out the top of your blow hole, and use your pimple peppered skin as toilet paper if I really wanted to, but I won't. You're only seeking acceptance. I owned you with only a couple posts - made you my bitch, made your girlfriend my bitch, made flipking my bitch, and well I pretty much out rank you like no other. I could fallback 7 years and still be ahead of you. You're not even qualified to polish my shoes, nip. Nice attempt to "get me."

LOL. Alex, you still bringing up your ownage upon flipking? You haven't brought it up on AIM in forever.

I mean, in all fairness, IP scan would do it :)

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 01:37 AM
^^^

I think nip just lost his case. DAMN!

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:38 AM
^^^

He provided no proof or ANYTHING. LOL. Seriously that ignorant?

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 01:40 AM
He provided no proof or ANYTHING. LOL. Seriously that ignorant?

I see you're really letting this into your fat head. Lay off, go smoke a blunt, get of manics nuts, go get some pussy, live your life outside IA for once.

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:41 AM
LOL. Alex, you still bringing up your ownage upon flipking? You haven't brought it up on AIM in forever.

I mean, in all fairness, IP scan would do it :)

He came in to rescue you only to get knocked out in the process. Oh and wait! Did you say Instant Messenger? Damn, that really brings me back to my middle school days. People still use that shit? You don't matter, catnip, and you're not talking any shit. So why waste my time? You clearly have none. You're simply running face first into my fist, and bitching about the gushing blood.

Make shit interesting. Try. Something. Before you blow my high and I get bored.

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:42 AM
I see you're really letting this into your fat head. Lay off, go smoke a blunt, get of manics nuts, go get some pussy, live your life outside IA for once.

Finally someone with a sign of intelligence!

Oh and catnip, once you find this Maniac guy please send him my way. I would love to break his jaw as I did yours with my posts.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:43 AM

I lol'd.
Back to the getting laid thing, lol. No worries there.

He came in to rescue you only to get knocked out in the process. Oh and wait! Did you say Instant Messenger? Damn, that really brings me back to my middle school days. People still use that shit? You don't matter, catnip, and you're not talking any shit. So why waste my time? You clearly have none. You're simply running face first into my fist, and bitching about the gushing blood.

Make shit interesting. Try. Something. Before you blow my high and I get bored.

The only person that has "pwned" flipking and me, is maniacc. You're claiming to have "pwned" us both... Getting your usernames confused Alex?

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Finally someone with a sign of intelligence!

Oh and catnip, once you find this Maniac guy please send him my way. I would love to break his jaw as I did yours with my posts.

I'll shoot him a PM :goodjob:

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:50 AM
Hey, Alex. I know it's you man. Just tell me it's you and I promise I won't say anything. Everyone is saying you're Maniac.

This is creepy.

Catnip is now legally brain dead. I'm outta here.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:53 AM
This is creepy.

Catnip is now legally brain dead. I'm outta here.

Funny, your reply:

Hey, Alex. I know it's you man. Just tell me it's you and I promise I won't say anything. Everyone is saying you're Maniac.

How did you figure it out? Keep quiet, I don't want to get banned again.

rehab
09-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Changing other peoples' post?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower. Man, this site is rough. Top notch shit right here.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:55 AM

Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower. Man, this site is rough. Top notch shit right here.

It's a cruel world, man.

J-ROCK
09-18-2009, 02:00 AM
You've already lost too many brain cells?

If you were asking a question you would have stated it like this, "have you already lost to many brain cells?". just to show that nobodys perfect!:goodjob:

And the answer to your question is I didn't have any to lose.:D

Catnip
09-18-2009, 02:54 AM

I was thinking about it, it would be low to say something about bookthief being a whore. I'm not sure if that's Wendy, but I bet if they're different people she's a dick sucking, wetback whore too.

J-ROCK
09-18-2009, 03:05 AM
I was thinking about it, it would be low to say something about bookthief being a whore. I'm not sure if that's Wendy, but I bet if they're different people she's a dick sucking, wetback whore too.

wtf that was really harsh!

but funny:lmfao:

Humphrizzle
09-18-2009, 03:06 AM
HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE THE UGLIEST EBP EM1 I'VE EVER SEEN!

Really? Stock lowered si with a clean body is the ugliest one? I have seen ebp em1s with roof scoops and full 90's body kit shit happening. I didn't say anything about your car. Just the fact that it is very much useless to notice and discuss this possible situation you are so intimately focused on.

Good job.

speedminded
09-18-2009, 03:15 AM
Really? Stock lowered si with a clean body is the ugliest one? I have seen ebp em1s with roof scoops and full 90's body kit shit happening. I didn't say anything about your car. Just the fact that it is very much useless to notice and discuss this possible situation you are so intimately focused on.

Good job.You're rocking steelies and missing a stud/nut on the front.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 03:17 AM

Good job.

LOL. You rocking dookies, fool. GTFO mah thread with that poor lookin' shit, fool.

AnthonyF
09-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Why are you following him around and doing a report on him? That's a more important question. lolol

I guess when you got proven wrong about Byron being Kayfunk, you are trying another member of IA? What is the point?

-Ant.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Why are you following him around and doing a report on him? That's a more important question. lolol

It's amazing how a member profile works. No reason to follow someone around ;)

I guess when you got proven wrong about Byron being Kayfunk, you are trying another member of IA? What is the point?

-Ant.

I was told that was kayfunk, because of IP addresses, and was basing my posts off of that... but it made sense the way you rode his nuts. I didn't actually try to figure out who xxbeckixx was, Sir. I really don't care either way if it's a guy named "Byron" or kayfunk ;)

alpine_aw11
09-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Congrats Sherlock.

Echonova
09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
So Evan... What are the AE's you use when you get banned? Since AE's bother you so bad.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 02:09 PM
So Evan... What are the AE's you use when you get banned? Since AE's bother you so bad.

I use LS3kid, SicStang03, matthewAPM, csmiths, quickdodge®, GKtib®, and a few others.

Ms Dollar
09-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Blah, dumb thread. Why does it matter if someone is using multiple names anyway? Who cares? Moving on...

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
i think you should hop off his nuts and leave your house.. you spent at least 2 hours (judging from you intelligence level in previous dealings) collaborating this post. Go do something productive.

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 02:31 PM
The only person that has "pwned" flipking and me, is maniacc. You're claiming to have "pwned" us both... Getting your usernames confused Alex?

You should go ahead and add me to that list, ole chap.

Ms Dollar
09-18-2009, 02:35 PM
You should go ahead and add me to that list, ole chap.

Whenever I see your sig I el oh el.:D

03RCode
09-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Blah, dumb thread. Why does it matter if someone is using multiple names anyway? Who cares? Moving on...

+Reps to you!

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Whenever I see your sig I el oh el.:D

you ain't the only one :D

hondachik
09-18-2009, 02:51 PM

WTF? No one wants to meet Maniac.

rehab
09-18-2009, 03:26 PM

I have no idea what a bookthief is or who the hell Wendy is, but since you're confusing me for someone else I am going to take an educational guess and say that this was aimed at Maniac. Who from the looks of it has two hispanic sisters. I don't care, so let's just move on. Me, Greed, Fuhrer, God, or whatever you want to call me am not mexican, and the only affiliation I have with booktheif is that a few nights ago I opened your mothers' legs' like a book and shoved my slong inside her rectal cavity without letting her know - which caused her to yell; you thief!! I was saving that for my husband and I's 40th anniversary!

catnip, I think I've got to take a second and explain why nobody takes you or your posts seriously. Let me use an example to illustrate exactly why we're all looking at you like a bottom-feeding, bitchmade cretin clamoring for a clue. For me it's because I've pissed my initials ontop your glue fastened hairpiece so many times your lifes like a homeless bum living the streets of Atlanta. The shit's always wet, half peeled back from shrinkage and it smells of asparagas, yet you wear it proudly as if no one knows. Well we do, pussyfart. Also, your contant attempts of ownage seem to just disappear - kind of like your father did when you were born. Though he returned I doubt he sees you as his son. Probably more like a daughter.

Enough of that though. Who really cares why people don't take you serious. All I know is that it takes a special type of person to beg for a beating, but then, you're as special as they get. Next time you want to get textuall-bulldozed just say it. Don't try to cover shit up with bringing in some nobody into the equation.

In memory of Catnip: 1990 - 2009

rehab
09-18-2009, 03:35 PM
i think you should hop off his nuts and leave your house.. you spent at least 2 hours (judging from you intelligence level in previous dealings) collaborating this post. Go do something productive.

My thoughts exactly- and may I say being way too generous. I mean 2 hours? It takes him nearly a day to finish up one word puzzle. I can only imagine how long it takes him to actually accomplish something in life. Haha xxbckiexx, you still have that picture of him wearing his little sisters' clothes?

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 03:37 PM
kind of like your father did when you were born. Though he returned I doubt he sees you as his son. Probably more like a daughter.

I just act like he doesn't exist.

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 03:38 PM
My thoughts exactly- and may I say being way too generous. I mean 2 hours? It takes him nearly a day to finish up one word puzzle. I can only imagine how long it takes him to actually accomplish something in life. Haha xxbckiexx, you still have that picture of him wearing his little sisters' clothes?

Unfortunately i do not. It was sent to me by somebody. However, it's an image burned into my retina for all of eternity. It's like the first time you see a dead person.

02SloWrx
09-18-2009, 03:38 PM
It's amazing how a member profile works. No reason to follow someone around ;)

I was told that was kayfunk, because of IP addresses, and was basing my posts off of that... but it made sense the way you rode his nuts. I didn't actually try to figure out who xxbeckixx was, Sir. I really don't care either way if it's a guy named "Byron" or kayfunk ;)

MAN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. YOU AINT A MOD, YOU AINT SHIT ON HERE, SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE ON HERE. GET A LIFE, DAMN!

ALVIN
09-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Um mister evan sir. If you would take a gander at any and all Admins on here ie: Julio, Paul, Aaronfelipe, Jamiecbr900, and eurospeed...you will notice none of them have the "all mighty" king anymore.

ALVIN
09-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Just Stating

Ms Dollar
09-18-2009, 03:41 PM
MAN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. YOU AINT A MOD, YOU AINT SHIT ON HERE, SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE ON HERE. GET A LIFE, DAMN!

+11

rehab
09-18-2009, 03:43 PM
I just act like he doesn't exist.

It was kind of hard ignoring the kid in the back of the bus who would always drool and smash his head on the window back in my middle school days. I always wondered why he didn't just ride the short bus. Hm, anways! Catnip, is somewhat like this kid only 60x worse.

He posts nothing but obnoxious shit daily! If his posts were real I bet they would produce half of the country's fertilizer!

You and I both have owned him. We're just watching him squirm now.

xxbckiexx
09-18-2009, 03:46 PM
It was kind of hard ignoring the kid in the back of the bus who would always drool and smash his head on the window back in my middle school days. I always wondered why he didn't just ride the short bus. Hm, anways! Catnip, is somewhat like this kid only 60x worse.

He posts nothing but obnoxious shit daily! If his posts were real I bet they would produce half of the country's fertilizer!

You and I both have owned him. We're just watching him squirm now.

like a fish out of water. or a jew in a gas chamber. his fate is signed, sealed, and delivered.

speedminded
09-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Blah, dumb thread. Why does it matter if someone is using multiple names anyway? Who cares? Moving on...Because they're banned for a reason.

Ms Dollar
09-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Because they're banned for a reason.

Well for a mod to take care of that ish is one thing, but for anyone else...:thinking:

Maybe I'm way off base, but to me it just seems as though he has nothing better to do.

speedminded
09-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Well for a mod to take care of that ish is one thing, but for anyone else...:thinking:

Maybe I'm way off base, but to me it just seems as though he has nothing better to do.How is a mod going to take care of it if they don't notice it? You do realize the title of The Whoreslounge is, "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc." right? I'm pretty positive this thread falls under that category, actually probably covers all 4 areas.

What I don't understand is why would anyone reply to someone if they think their posts are pointless and a result of having nothing better to do...isn't that feeding it even more?

Double_0_Rusty
09-18-2009, 04:13 PM

Just curious, but why are you jumping on their nuts? Aren't you the kid that punched Nermin at that meet? Plus, (Katt Williams voice) Nicca was is you screamin', it's breakfast.

Catnip
09-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I have no idea what a bookthief is or who the hell Wendy is, but since you're confusing me for someone else I am going to take an educational guess and say that this was aimed at Maniac. Who from the looks of it has two hispanic sisters. I don't care, so let's just move on. Me, Greed, Fuhrer, God, or whatever you want to call me am not mexican, and the only affiliation I have with booktheif is that a few nights ago I opened your mothers' legs' like a book and shoved my slong inside her rectal cavity without letting her know - which caused her to yell; you thief!! I was saving that for my husband and I's 40th anniversary!

catnip, I think I've got to take a second and explain why nobody takes you or your posts seriously. Let me use an example to illustrate exactly why we're all looking at you like a bottom-feeding, bitchmade cretin clamoring for a clue. For me it's because I've pissed my initials ontop your glue fastened hairpiece so many times your lifes like a homeless bum living the streets of Atlanta. The shit's always wet, half peeled back from shrinkage and it smells of asparagas, yet you wear it proudly as if no one knows. Well we do, pussyfart. Also, your contant attempts of ownage seem to just disappear - kind of like your father did when you were born. Though he returned I doubt he sees you as his son. Probably more like a daughter.

Enough of that though. Who really cares why people don't take you serious. All I know is that it takes a special type of person to beg for a beating, but then, you're as special as they get. Next time you want to get textuall-bulldozed just say it. Don't try to cover shit up with bringing in some nobody into the equation.

LOL. Another post with no proof you're not him.

I can say all day long I have $5,321,205 in my bank account and write out paragraphs saying "blah blah blah" in League of Extraordinary Imaginations Edition... that have NOTHING to do with it, but if I write a check for that amount... it'll bounce.

hondachik
09-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Because they're banned for a reason.

same thing I thought when I read that. reps!

1SICKLEX
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Hmmm, actually a good thread!

hondachik
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
How is a mod going to take care of it if they don't notice it? You do realize the title of The Whoreslounge is, "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc." right? I'm pretty positive this thread falls under that category, actually probably covers all 4 areas.

What I don't understand is why would anyone reply to someone if they think their posts are pointless and a result of having nothing better to do...isn't that feeding it even more?

I love you.

Besides, I thought we were all on IA because we don't have shit better to do??

Catnip
09-18-2009, 04:22 PM

+11

Maybe I'm way off base, but to me it just seems as though he has nothing better to do.

Well, I'm gona leave you to your case. I hope you win in court.

^^^

To be such a dumb and useless thread, you two sure have posted a lot.

If it annoys you so bad, maybe a GTFO might be in order ;)

1SICKLEX
09-18-2009, 04:22 PM