PDA

View Full Version : so, you think IA is racist?

ash7
09-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Check out this forum:

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/mayate-cabron-2216.html?

The thread is about a dude who actually posted up that he's going to steal someone's wheels and is asking for tips. The responses are quite interesting to read.

-jonathan

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Forum wars?

:ninja:

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 02:45 PM
ok the first post leads me to believe it's run by white people, but then the name of the site leads me to believe it's a site for brown people O_o

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 02:47 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JdFs87ua_1s/R5Ys3mh_0tI/AAAAAAAADW0/2VOW_4o46Yo/s400/mexican_bandito.jpg

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Forums wars I think should most definitely happen with this one. Since none of you pussies want to go after Tampa Racing.

stillaneon
09-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I couldn't comprehend a lot of what was being said

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Forums wars I think should most definitely happen with this one. Since none of you pussies want to go after Tampa Racing.
Lets set something up...and lets not fuck it up like last time

rehab
09-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm tired of reading all the racist comments on the internet. Someday, the proud black man will rise up and you crackas will be begging for forgiveness.

Till then it won't stop. In my opinion racism will stop when every last black woman of breeding age receives a kindly gift of insemination from any other race and busts out a healthy well adjusted child with rare features and a non victim mentality. Hopefully we can expect something like this to occur within the next 50 years or so.

As for that forum. It's garbage. Those fools would bow before me within 6 posts. Poser-racists.

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Lets set something up...and lets not fuck it up like last time

I personally feel like we should have an all out war until the finish with Tampa Racing. I mean there have been random trollings back and forth for years. We need to organize an e-militia and textually demolish them once and for all. I am down to set something up. I mean it is only right to claim the South East car forum e-turf.

pInoy_R
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
I clicked on the website thinking that it would be Filipinos, but nooo it was some thing way different. Glad to see it wasn't Filipino's, but still makes us "Brown" folks look bad.

rehab
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
I personally feel like we should have an all out war until the finish with Tampa Racing. I mean there have been random trollings back and forth for years. We need to organize an e-militia and textually demolish them once and for all. I am down to set something up. I mean it is only right to claim the South East car forum e-turf.

With you leading the girl scouts - IA would surely lose.
You people think these forums are harsh? Tampa Racing? Haha, you guys have no idea what real trolling and real ownage is.

If I were you guys I would not even think about raiding either of them. Unless you guys want to be the laughing stock of the car forum world.

quickdodge®
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Check out this forum:

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/mayate-cabron-2216.html?

The thread is about a dude who actually posted up that he's going to steal someone's wheels and is asking for tips. The responses are quite interesting to read.

-jonathan

Who really gives a shit? Why keep posting this crap all over here? Later, QD.

x Resilience
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Forum wars, everyone register and report back here. Don't post yet, thou.

ash7
09-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Who really gives a shit? Why keep posting this crap all over here? Later, QD.

My bad, thought this was the Whoreslounge. :dunno:

-jonathan

quickdodge®
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
thought

Hmmmm. I'm no detective, but I think this is where you went wrong. It all just derailed from there. Later, QD.

Barefoot
09-16-2009, 03:41 PM
im game got nothing better to do.

ash7
09-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Hmmmm. I'm no detective, but I think this is where you went wrong. It all just derailed from there. Later, QD.

Silly QD, this is is thw Whoreslounge. :cheers:

-jonathan

quickdodge®
09-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Silly QD, this is is thw Whoreslounge. :cheers:

-jonathan

Lolol. Later, QD.

ATL_EG
09-16-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm tired of reading all the racist comments on the internet. Someday, the proud black man will rise up and you crackas will be begging for forgiveness.

Till then it won't stop. In my opinion racism will stop when every last black woman of breeding age receives a kindly gift of insemination from any other race and busts out a healthy well adjusted child with rare features and a non victim mentality. Hopefully we can expect something like this to occur within the next 50 years or so.

As for that forum. It's garbage. Those fools would bow before me within 6 posts. Poser-racists.

really? white people are not the only racist in the world, bruh
:goodjob:

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 04:15 PM
With you leading the girl scouts - IA would surely lose.
You people think these forums are harsh? Tampa Racing? Haha, you guys have no idea what real trolling and real ownage is.

If I were you guys I would not even think about raiding either of them. Unless you guys want to be the laughing stock of the car forum world.

I apologize oh worthy great one. But,who in the fuck are you miss? And why are your hands on a keyboard, typing, wasting space on my interwebz, and not gently wrapped around someone's shaft? Back at it Daisy.

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 05:54 PM
I apologize oh worthy great one. But,who in the fuck are you miss? And why are your hands on a keyboard, typing, wasting space on my interwebz, and not gently wrapped around someone's shaft? Back at it Daisy.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BKgen®
09-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Oh my God.

So many THINKFASTs.

LizBiz
09-16-2009, 10:01 PM
That site sucks ass. It's a pride site so go figure, IA is not a pride site. Just goes to show more ignorance in the world.

nismo_92
09-16-2009, 10:04 PM
lmao

lcortes32
09-16-2009, 10:16 PM
wow thats a crazy website

marcos713
09-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Wata Ignorant site. Things like this make us "brown" people look bad