PDA

View Full Version : Miata vs. turbo Accord (highway)

Doppelgänger
10-12-2005, 06:32 PM
One more.

I have seen this car around ht friday/sat ngiht spot for sometime. Car is clean.. really. Its a 96ish accord 4-door with a big FMIC and some Indian plateo n the front rolling on gold 6-spoke wheels. I talked with him a couple weeks ago and hes a pretty cool cat. I hear its pretty mean too. I wouldnt not have challenged this guy.. this was more of a accidental race you see.
I heard he was going to race the turbo Galant i mentioned before. So i pulled out behind the accord to watch. We go to the interstate for some odd reason.. i though we were goign to the spot to run from a dig. Guess not. Well the Galant went to the other spot to wait on the Accord and wasn't on the highway. Well i pull of next to him just for shits and giggles.. along with a new S2K. I drop speed down to about 40 and put the car in 2nd. He does the same. 3 honks..here we go. I get a immidate jump (instant boost of a s/c is nice) and i can hear the accord spooling. Im about 2-3 cars ahead and pulling slightly through 3rd. 4th........5th and hes not catching up... i was going way too fast to be looking behind me really. I shut it down. He pulls up and tells me he hit his speed governer...wow... and he was not even close to catching up. There is a video out there.. but i dont know if it will make it to the 'net.

Ran
10-12-2005, 07:26 PM
"Miata's are teh slow"

Nice run man. We gotta represent the boosted/blown girl cars. :cool:

morelian09
10-22-2005, 05:26 PM
yea the miata won that one but the accord had the cat on and the ristricter so he could pass emission

Speedm0(\)key
10-22-2005, 05:47 PM
hey mike.. is this the guy they said claimed to have beaten the speedmonkey 300zx tt and supra TT?

morelian09
10-22-2005, 05:56 PM
tell geo that alberto says whats up he knows who i am and im just one of the accords friends, im the guy that beat the miata on the hwy with the blue eg hatch

Speedm0(\)key
10-22-2005, 06:06 PM
cool, ill tell him, i've tried to run that miata.. but he always wants to go from a dig

and off the line skillz>350z. i've seem him get out the hole damn well. ran twice.. we were even off the line.. went to grab 2nd.. and well.. 2nd wasnt there.. hahaha.. i missed 2nd and he got me.. then we went again.. but mikes car was way too loud for me to hear his friend's honks (car behind us) and mike got me again.. then on the hwy.. i owned him for like.. 3 secs.. then he missed 3rd and owned himself

morelian09
10-22-2005, 06:21 PM
yea on the hwy i took him like 1 or 2 spaces and when we got back to the waffle house sure enough he wanted to run from a dig. never did it, but fuck it if he come up again and wants to do it i'll probably do it. u probably remember me im the guy that geo told you if i would join with the gsr a while back

Speedm0(\)key
10-22-2005, 09:26 PM
yea on the hwy i took him like 1 or 2 spaces and when we got back to the waffle house sure enough he wanted to run from a dig. never did it, but fuck it if he come up again and wants to do it i'll probably do it. u probably remember me im the guy that geo told you if i would join with the gsr a while back

oh yeah, i remember him mentioning it.. i think we were waiting for you to come over to where we were at but he said you were gone somewhere or something, anyway, say whats up when ya see us

Batman
10-23-2005, 06:32 PM
mike, what was the deal with that turbo-ed RSX last night bro..that guy wouldnt give up after like 20 runs..haha

Speedm0(\)key
10-23-2005, 10:40 PM
mike, what was the deal with that turbo-ed RSX last night bro..that guy wouldnt give up after like 20 runs..haha

did he run mike?... im assuming it was from a dig.. it had to

Batman
10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
nope from a roll, mike killed him each time...that car was slowwwwwwwwwwww

Speedm0(\)key
10-24-2005, 01:32 AM
nope from a roll, mike killed him each time...that car was slowwwwwwwwwwww

you guys sure it was turbo?.. was it tuned by batlground? hahaha

Doppelgänger
10-24-2005, 09:51 AM
yes it was turbo... appearantly the guy was soo pissed he kinda disappeared when we got to the spot......

"supposedly" its only at 3psi and untuned..... a RSX-S should be quite a contender... and one with 3psi should walk me

Tank
10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
i dont know mike your ride is quick i think it would be a nice run

morelian09
10-24-2005, 01:16 PM
the type s should be faster though but don;t get me wrong the miata was prety fast when i raced it. but the driver counts a lot turbo or no turbo

Doppelgänger
10-24-2005, 02:23 PM
i dont know mike your ride is quick i think it would be a nice run
yeah beotch... how'd you like that run through downtown Atlanta? Did you know that was me next/behind you?? lol.. i tried catching your attention at the first spot before everyone dipped.....

Batman
10-25-2005, 11:54 AM
whoa that was tank in that supra mike?? that night in downtown? on the way to riverdale???
mike's car is slow as dirt...unless its taking turns

Tank
10-25-2005, 02:18 PM
yeah that was me i noticed you but then i saw something on your head and was like thats not him then i got pissed cause someone was trying to hang then i caught up the the fellas but that was fun man

Doppelgänger
10-25-2005, 11:15 PM
yeah it was.... oh, i was wearing a helmit lolol.. it was quite entertaining to see people looking over becasue i was wearing it... but it sure was hella warm! I would have kept going, but i had to wait for my group i was leading hehe

Tank
10-26-2005, 06:52 AM
oh i was wondering we was straight then all of a sudden i was like where he go then i thought i saw brake lights and hoped you wasnt getting pulled ill check you this weekend man

Doppelgänger
10-26-2005, 09:34 AM
how fast were we going? like 125-130??

Tank
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
yeah bout there shit was fun as hell though

Batman
10-27-2005, 08:47 AM
yeah that was pretty sick, i was in that econo lane kinda watchin.. i didnt have my helmet on ya know...

LSVTEC92
11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Accord with boost is for pussies. They are very slow no matter what you do to it.!

P. A.
11-16-2005, 09:53 PM
i agree...