PDA

View Full Version : Please answer this question...(small rant)

Jason..
09-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Y in the hell is it when you get a car stolen and its recoverd you have to pay to get it out of the inpound,but the perp gets arrested fined by the state they get tones of money for the dick head being incarcerated and the little guys gets fucked?..its so fucked up.

I ditn get a car stolen just one of my friends.

PURP
09-16-2009, 08:51 AM
something called, LIFE... That's why you pay the IMPOUND fee.

Allshow97
09-16-2009, 08:52 AM
That is pretty fucked up, not only do you get fucked over by having your ride taken and ravage through, but you have to pay to get that bitch back. Same thing if you don't have a break glass underwriter on your insurance. Someone breaks in your car steals your shit and you still have to pay to get a window, which in my case was almost $250, damn thieves. :2up::2up::2up:

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 08:53 AM
What's a perk? Later, QD.

punkr6
09-16-2009, 08:53 AM
same thing happened to me, then I got pulled over on the way home from the inpound and got a ticket for no tag ( theives removed it ) had to go to court and prove I had a tag. :screwy:

Allshow97
09-16-2009, 08:55 AM
same thing happened to me, then I got pulled over on the way home from the inpound and got a ticket for no tag ( theives removed it ) had to go to court and prove I had a tag. :screwy:

Damn that truly is fucked up.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Damn that truly is fucked up.

How so? It's widely known that you have to have a tag on your car before driving on public roads. You don't have one, you get pulled over. Later, QD.

Allshow97
09-16-2009, 08:59 AM
How so? It's widely known that you have to have a tag on your car before driving on public roads. You don't have one, you get pulled over. Later, QD.

True, but if he explained the situation to the officer (such as maybe a receipt from the impound or something of that nature) why would the officer still issue a ticket. :thinking:

punkr6
09-16-2009, 09:02 AM

well, I had all the papers from the inpound yard with me and proof of ownership and insurance. Explained everything to him but still got the ticket. What would you suggest, have it towed to my house then get a taxie to the tag office ?

Jason..
What's a perk? Later, QD.
Umm did i say it wrong?

quickdodgeŽ
True, but if he explained the situation to the officer (such as maybe a receipt from the impound or something of that nature) why would the officer still issue a ticket. :thinking:

The driver should have went to the tag office and had his tag replaced before leaving with the car.

Don't get me wrong, it does suck, but this is just how the game is played. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
Y in the hell is it when you get a car stolen and its recoverd you have to pay to get it out of the inpound,but the perk gets arrested fined by the state they get tones of money for the dick head being incarcerated and the little guys gets fucked?..its so fucked up.

I ditn get a car stolen just one of my friends.

first answer me one question.. did you mean the PERP? like PERPETRATOR?

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Umm did i say it wrong?

Unless there is new terminology for what you were trying to say, lolol. I know "perk" to mean a "benefit of a job" or like a "up in spirits attitude" and such.

I get it now. Were you meaning "perp?" Later, QD.

Paul
09-16-2009, 09:04 AM
http://flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fuck-police.jpg

lol

Allshow97
The driver should have went to the tag office and had his tag replaced before leaving with the car.

Don't get me wrong, it does suck, but this is just how the game is played. Later, QD.

True, makes sense. But if the tag was stolen would they issue a replacement or would you have to pay the $20 tag fee for a new one?

xxbckiexx
Unless there is new terminology for what you were trying to say, lo...............

YO QD, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I HAD ONE OF THE BEST CORRECTIONS OF THIS ALL TIME.

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
http://flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fuck-police.jpg

lol

LOL that's a pretty fucking sick picture, but damn wouldn't it be hilarious to see that. Some punk cop who's trying to be a dick gets overtaken and ass fucked.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
But if the tag was stolen would they issue a replacement or would you have to pay the $20 tag fee for a new one?

What do you HONESTLY think?

Lolol. If you have to pay the impound fee, I'm guessing you have to get your own replacement tag. But you never know. Later, QD.

punkr6
09-16-2009, 09:06 AM

I had no idea the tag was stolen when I picked it up from the yard...

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 09:06 AM
LOL that's a pretty fucking sick picture, but damn wouldn't it be hilarious to see that. Some punk cop who's trying to be a dick gets overtaken and ass fucked.

I wouldn't want to meet that PERP at anytime. Not only do you have worry about him taking your wallet, but you'd have to worry about him taking your ass-virginity as well. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM

WELL DEN YOU SHULDA HAD CAB PICK YOU UP AND WENT TO GET A NEW TAG FOOL. The real question is, which one was cheaper. The cost of going to court or possibly paying that ticket, or a cab ride to the tag office, or bumming a ride from a friend and throwin him $10 for gas money. I'd say bummin the ride :D

Kasper
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
that is a pretty shitty deal.. id sue the guy that stole the car, and get my damn money back plus some! cause thats just some ignorant shit. specially on the govt part..

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2009, 09:08 AM

I know dude. Always do a thorough inspection of your ride at an impound lot. Even if the car isn't stolen and just gets towed for another reason.

Sometimes people will work with you and sometimes they won't. You just got to really thank the person that does and realize the ones that don't are just doing there job. Later, QD.

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't want to meet that PERP at anytime. Not only do you have worry about him taking your wallet, but you'd have to worry about him taking your ass-virginity as well. Later, QD.

Yea, definitely not a PERP i'd like to cross paths with in a dark alley, or behind an insurrection...

Jason..
09-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Unless there is new terminology for what you were trying to say, lolol. I know "perk" to mean a "benefit of a job" or like a "up in spirits attitude" and such.

I get it now. Were you meaning "perp?" Later, QD.
Sorry i ditn realize i spelled it wrong lol...fixed.

quickdodgeŽ

Lolol. Later, QD.

Allshow97
that is a pretty shitty deal.. id sue the guy that stole the car, and get my damn money back plus some! cause thats just some ignorant shit. specially on the govt part..

Chances are, if he had to steal he probably doesn't have the money to give you if you did sue him, let alone afford a pot to piss in. Unless he's thievin for fun?

Jason..
09-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Gvt makes ass load of cash and the litle guys gets fucked out of all his shit and 120 tow fee...

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 10:08 AM
YO QD, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I HAD ONE OF THE BEST CORRECTIONS OF THIS ALL TIME.

i lol'd.

slostang
09-16-2009, 04:47 PM
yeah. they tried to charge me $100 to get what was left of my car out of the impound lot after it was stolen. i told them to crush it. lol

DriVaH
09-17-2009, 10:59 AM
greed.....motherfuckers are dirty!!!!!

Vteckidd
09-17-2009, 11:05 AM
it is complete bullshit and its borderline extortion.

My friends car was stolen few years back, he lost around $10,000 in parts. When the police found it, they didnt even call him, they called impoud, they took it, then they waited 4 days to CALL HIM AND TELL HIM THE CAR WAS AT THE LOT!

So we go over there and they charged him $180 to get it out/even look at it. I threw a fit at the front window , called the police , all kinds of shit to the point i almost got thrown out.

I understand the tow companies have to make money, but there should be exceptions.

IMO let the COUNTY tow the car and store it, our taxes are paying their operating costs anyway

or

Make there be like a 5 day grace period to come get the car. Maybe pay a mandatory hook fee like $35, but give people 5 days after police notification to come get it.

or

Make sure your insurance has a provision that covers it.

but yes, its bullshit

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:08 AM

Was this a joke, just curious

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:10 AM
I know dude. Always do a thorough inspection of your ride at an impound lot. Even if the car isn't stolen and just gets towed for another reason.

Sometimes people will work with you and sometimes they won't. You just got to really thank the person that does and realize the ones that don't are just doing there job. Later, QD.

....or their job......LOL, sorry I was bored

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:12 AM
it is complete bullshit and its borderline extortion.

My friends car was stolen few years back, he lost around $10,000 in parts. When the police found it, they didnt even call him, they called impoud, they took it, then they waited 4 days to CALL HIM AND TELL HIM THE CAR WAS AT THE LOT!

So we go over there and they charged him $180 to get it out/even look at it. I threw a fit at the front window , called the police , all kinds of shit to the point i almost got thrown out.

I understand the tow companies have to make money, but there should be exceptions.

IMO let the COUNTY tow the car and store it, our taxes are paying their operating costs anyway

or

Make there be like a 5 day grace period to come get the car. Maybe pay a mandatory hook fee like $35, but give people 5 days after police notification to come get it.

or

Make sure your insurance has a provision that covers it.

but yes, its bullshit

OR start charging from the police notification. Someone shouldn't be charged until they are notified that it's been recovered, IMHO...:2cents:

Jason..
09-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Was this a joke, just curious
yea it was..faggott.

Vteckidd
09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
well i know in AZ they call you the second they find it whether its 1am or 1pm. They give you the option to either have it towed to a place of your choice, or to their impound

Actually IIRC you can leave them with a place to tow it to first when you report it stolen

DriVaH
09-17-2009, 11:27 AM
well i know in AZ they call you the second they find it whether its 1am or 1pm. They give you the option to either have it towed to a place of your choice, or to their impound

Actually IIRC you can leave them with a place to tow it to first when you report it stolenthat is how it should be.

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:28 AM
yea it was..faggott.

Now, I'm gay? Hmmmm

Jason..
09-17-2009, 11:31 AM
YAY, I'm gay! Hmmmm I figured everyone knew already.:gay:
Yea you said it..^