PDA

View Full Version : any audio guy coming out this weekend?

hybrid90accord
09-16-2009, 06:15 AM
well since tuner fest is more geared towards dyno runs and a car show stuff, im more of a audio guy. Any audio guys going compete in the IASCA and db drag event at the nationals. Im not saying there is anything wrong with dyno runs etc but there are also other sides to car tuning then just engines that some of us are into. I might take a trip to tunerfest after the audio competition is done at the nationals.

Barefoot
09-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Im not saying there is anything wrong with dyno runs etc but there are also other sides to car tuning then just engines that some of us are into. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
people forget that fact all that time. think cars are just about going fast or being "clean".

DynamicSound
09-16-2009, 10:53 AM
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
people forget that fact all that time. think cars are just about going fast or being "clean".

QFT!!

I love when someone has a nice car or even some of the expensive luxury cars and the first thing some people say is something about it not being fast enough, lol. For example the Audi R8. I would much have a the R8 over any Civic that can out run it. :lmfao:Because in the end, it is still a Civic.

redgst97
09-16-2009, 01:29 PM
I will be there competing in MECA, and possibly CAN and IASCA... Sound Quality

hybrid90accord
09-16-2009, 01:45 PM
i wanna bring my TL out, i hope i can have it done in time, then rip everything out and start my Zapco quest :)

drpepper14
09-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I plan on competing next year. Not sure what car it will be in, but i'll be competing in install and SQ as often as possible.

lovinmydodge
09-16-2009, 11:52 PM
If I show up saturday I may see about trying my hand at it. Still gotta get my second amp wired up and set up. but as far as what I have done so far seems to set me a nice numbers. well to the ear at least. should be running high 48's to maybe the low 150's. but I still gotta do some work. Now I need to put up the XXX for some numbers lol. So I might be out dunno yet.