PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR HELP NEEDED!!!

§treet_§peed
09-16-2009, 12:03 AM
OK, so my laptop thought tonight would be a good night to take a shit on me. It fucked up when i had reset it. It keeps throwing this 0xc00000ep status code. I have a windows vista upgrade disc that i used to fix it before when it done this. But this time when i try to boot from the disc, it loads the files, then acts like its gonna start but then it goes to a black screen and stays there. It does nothing else. I was hoping maybe if someone has a 32 bit vista install disc they can let me borrow that would help it and fix it. I was told by a few people there is this warez going around that does something similar to this but when it hits it hits. meaning it fries your shit completely. anyone else heard anything of this? i dunno whats going on. im out of ideas. it won't even let me start up in safe mode. i don't know what to do. any help would be appreciated. I really need to do a system restore because i don't wanna have to completely reinstall windows because i will loos a lot of important things. Including all the nudes of several IA girls i has LULZ. but srsly any and all help will be greatly appreciated and you will be repped.

jorgen
09-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Download a program to check the ram, let it run a few times.
I'd say 10 or 15 times at least.

Does it say anything else besides those numbers?
If you need a copy of the O.S., try 'thepiratebay.org'
Check people's comments to see if anyone else had problems with that particular torrent.

How long have you had this problem?
And did you change anything immediately before the problem?

§treet_§peed
09-16-2009, 11:36 AM
lol me and my friend Andy aka cogcaviz24 tried rebooting with a vista install disc. didn't work. tried a few other things. we came to the conclusion my hard drive is shot.

guinness
09-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Download a program to check the ram, let it run a few times.
I'd say 10 or 15 times at least.

Does it say anything else besides those numbers?
If you need a copy of the O.S., try 'thepiratebay.org'
Check people's comments to see if anyone else had problems with that particular torrent.

How long have you had this problem?
And did you change anything immediately before the problem?

the piratebay?LMFAO!!those morons got shut the fuck down because they were getting too big and widespread for their own damn good.a buddy of mine runs a warez page that is safer and a whole lot better than piratebay would ever be.plus,when you run a site from here,the us,you're going to get fried,shut down,arrested,fined,etc. before too long.do you still need a copy of vista 32-bit and if so,what version are you needing?

jorgen
09-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Well, they are back up and running, and downloading an operating system, provided you have a legit cd key, isn't exactly software piracy.

Oh, and they are not in the U.S.

guinness
09-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Well, they are back up and running, and downloading an operating system, provided you have a legit cd key, isn't exactly software piracy.

Oh, and they are not in the U.S.

ohh,must have changed locations then,lol,my bad.

Allshow97
09-16-2009, 02:03 PM
ohh,must have changed locations then,lol,my bad.

They have several locations mostly based out of europe, but yeah they were actually fined by the EU not the US...

§treet_§peed
09-16-2009, 03:34 PM
well my Hard drive is fried so i have to wait til i can afford a new one. but when i do get one ill need vista home premium.

khaxnguyen
09-19-2009, 06:53 PM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136073
hard drive.

cobalt9123
09-19-2009, 10:38 PM
What kind of hard drive was it?
Personally I'd only suggest Western Digital...great products and customer support, free drive replacement upon failure.

§treet_§peed
09-23-2009, 08:21 PM
its all good. i got a samsung 250 gig for cheap so i took it. its brand new with a 5 year warranty.