PDA

View Full Version : Burglar gets what he deserved

nreggie454
09-15-2009, 11:08 PM
HELL FUCKING YES!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/15/samurai.sword.killing/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
Johns Hopkins student kills apparent burglar with sword

(CNN) -- A Johns Hopkins University student killed an apparent burglar with a samurai sword after discovering the man in his garage, police said Tuesday.

Baltimore, Maryland, police received a phone call shortly before 1:30 a.m. Tuesday about a suspicious person, and an off-duty officer arrived at the scene with campus security, city police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

When authorities arrived, they heard calls for help and for police, he said. They discovered a suspected burglar with a severed left hand and severe lacerations to his upper body, Guglielmi said.

The suspect died at the scene, he said.

The man had entered a home where several Johns Hopkins students lived, Guglielmi said. Four students, one armed with a samurai sword, had confronted the suspect in the garage.

The man "lunged" at the students, and the student with the sword defended himself, severing the man's left hand and cutting his upper body, Guglielmi said.

Police did not release the name of the suspect, who Guglielmi said had a long criminal history, or that of the student.

Police questioned the three witnesses, Guglielmi said, and released them. It was not immediately clear whether all four students lived at the house, he said.

Authorities are determining whether the student will face criminal charges, Guglielmi said.

Burglars had taken two laptops and a Sony PlayStation from the students' home Monday, Guglielmi said.

The burglary suspect had been released from prison Saturday, Guglielmi said.

AyO Deebo
09-15-2009, 11:12 PM
godamm brutal lol ...

NewGen33
09-15-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't get why the student would face criminal charges. So if I kill someone who enters my house without permission that can do harm to me or my family I can be in the wrong. WTF...

AyO Deebo
09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
i know right he was defending himself

BlkCD5
09-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Authorities are determining whether the student will face criminal charges, Guglielmi said. :screwy:

Its amazing that they have to think about this.

man
09-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Damn, I've got my sword ready for the same shit. Always wanted to use it

§treet_§peed
09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world we live in.

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 12:29 AM
I've always wanted to split a burglar in half from shoulder to thigh with a samurai sword. Shit would be fucking awesome.

J-ROCK
09-16-2009, 12:32 AM
if i found someone in my house who wasnt supposed to be there id tell police that the gun accidentaly went off when i pulled the trigger! lol

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 12:38 AM
I sleep with multiple loaded guns within an arm's reach away from my bed. I often wonder if I will be able to decide which one I want to see the effects of in time.

tdurr
09-16-2009, 12:39 AM
damn son. Shits weak.

J-ROCK
09-16-2009, 12:39 AM
lolz hell you will be sayin inny minny miney moe while hes takin your shit

marcos713
09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't get why the student would face criminal charges. So if I kill someone who enters my house without permission that can do harm to me or my family I can be in the wrong. WTF...

x2! stupid world we live in

J-ROCK
09-16-2009, 12:48 AM
x2! stupid world we live in

he would face criminal charges cause he killed the guy for one and 2 if the burglar wasnt armed! thats what ive heard from some peoples i know

JITB
09-16-2009, 12:51 AM
i got a picture of the student

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/FlashStardust/Pics/Mitsurugi7.jpg

SiRed94
09-16-2009, 12:58 AM
No no.... I am pretty sure it was....

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8712/afrosamurai600la1.jpg

DustyVIN
09-16-2009, 01:13 AM
is this the kid?
http://i30.tinypic.com/200ckdi.jpg

JITB
09-16-2009, 01:25 AM
AINT
NO
THREAD
WITHOUT
SKELETOR

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/skeletor1/skeletor.jpg

roxie911
09-16-2009, 01:32 AM
I've always wanted to split a burglar in half from shoulder to thigh with a samurai sword. Shit would be fucking awesome.

Way to steal Ichi the Killer ideas lol

Oz10
09-16-2009, 02:00 AM
http://d.yimg.com/b/util/anysize/345,http:%2F%2Fus.ent4.yimg.com%2Fmovies.yahoo.com %2Fimages%2Fhv%2Fphoto%2Fmovie_pix%2Fwarner_brothe rs%2Fthe_last_samurai%2Ftom_cruise%2Fsamurai4.jpg

found him.

Firefightin_tC
09-16-2009, 04:53 AM
You not going to slice a dude up, self-defense or not, and think you're NOT going to spend a night in jail.

Charges or not.

nsany(atl)
09-16-2009, 05:52 AM
I think it was Han Lue from F&F Tokyo Drift

Allshow97
09-16-2009, 08:48 AM
This is EPIC, don't fuck with a ninja, he'll slice yo shit up son!

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 08:56 AM
lmao that's pretty badass. if it was me he would've been introduced to 90 grain traveling at 1500 ft a second.

Paul
09-16-2009, 09:10 AM
No no.... I am pretty sure it was....

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8712/afrosamurai600la1.jpg

He was a JOHN HOPKINS STUDENT.... so we know he isn't black. :lmfao: (its a joke for you pussy's who don't know me)

RandomGuy
09-16-2009, 09:44 AM
lol this is soo cool...

but when they do it saudi arabia its "barbaric" lol wtf?

capital punishment ftw

Kasper
09-16-2009, 09:56 AM
now that dude.. is hard core! i mean come on.. you hear about most people getting shot when they walk threw a door to try to rob someone! you never hear a about a dude gettin chopped up! i wanna shake that dudes hand! cause most people dont relize how much it takes to be able to do that..

But i really wonder. how sharp was that sword? did it make a clean slice, or was it a cheap ass sword that just the pressure and force were able to cut it off..

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE HIGHLANDER!!!!

xxbckiexx
09-16-2009, 10:04 AM
He was a JOHN HOPKINS STUDENT.... so we know he isn't black. :lmfao: (its a joke for you pussy's who don't know me)

wait for airmax/tigerjc and the rest of the "all white people are bigots, but we won't say anything unless it's on the internet" crew to roll in.

vinayak
09-16-2009, 01:48 PM
he would face criminal charges cause he killed the guy for one and 2 if the burglar wasnt armed! thats what ive heard from some peoples i know

There is no reason for charges to be brought against him. He was acting according to the letter of the law.

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2005_06/fulltext/sb396.htm

I know the burglar was trying to turn his life around. Trying to find a job, going to church, getting his G.E.D, blah blah blah. That poor guy didn't deserve to die. The burglar is the only victim here. Not that guy that was in fear of his life minding his own business. Now holds the wieght of killing someone.

nreggie454
09-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Since the burglar "lunged" at the student, the student was in fear for his life, so IMO he was allowed samurai that motherfucker to pieces.

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 02:43 PM
HAHAHAH NICE!!!!

I just hope they dont get him for anything since he was defending himself and his property.

AirMax95
09-16-2009, 02:49 PM

Boooo, we are there Paul, we are there:tongue1: It wouldn't have been a sword as the weapon of choice though:D

deathrex
09-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Bull shit bull shit bull shit the guy shouldnt be charged with anything nor should it ever cross the officers minds. He has a right to protect his property by any means necessary. The idiot lunged at the wrong dude and got straight cut up. Vinayak get fucked tard. The burgler was not the victom in any way. Turning his life arround? Try not breaking in and robbing people right after you get relased from prison. Its idiots like you and the officers that are thinking about charging the guy that cut that pile burgler up. You're all fucking idiots. If someone were to break into my house theyd wouldnt find a body with how many bullets id put through the dumb son bitch. Victom my ass people like you piss me off. Props to the guy that cut the burgler up. Hope you kept his hand as a souvenir! or atleast picked it up and bitch slapped the burgler with it.

Arm&hammer
09-16-2009, 03:27 PM
lol. that's badass

vinayak
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Bull shit bull shit bull shit the guy shouldnt be charged with anything nor should it ever cross the officers minds. He has a right to protect his property by any means necessary. The idiot lunged at the wrong dude and got straight cut up. Vinayak get fucked tard. The burgler was not the victom in any way. Turning his life arround? Try not breaking in and robbing people right after you get relased from prison. Its idiots like you and the officers that are thinking about charging the guy that cut that pile burgler up. You're all fucking idiots. If someone were to break into my house theyd wouldnt find a body with how many bullets id put through the dumb son bitch. Victom my ass people like you piss me off. Props to the guy that cut the burgler up. Hope you kept his hand as a souvenir! or atleast picked it up and bitch slapped the burgler with it.

I figured by posting the law people would figure i was being sarcastic. guess not.

FlipKing
09-16-2009, 03:35 PM
deathrex read teh whole post moron.

smoknlegend
09-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Rice, of the 600 block of East 27th St. in Baltimore, had 29 prior convictions for crimes such as breaking and entering, Guglielmi said. He had been released Saturday from the Baltimore County Detention Center, where he had been held after his arrest by county police last year for stealing a car in the city. He was found guilty in December of unauthorized removal of property and was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

What happened to the 3 strikes rule?

staysideways
09-17-2009, 02:56 AM
that guys awesome.

i heard about this and immediately went to sharpen my sword. now im trying to get people to rob me.

anyone wanna come over? ive got all my valuable spread across the yard...i sure hope no one finds out and tries to rob me.

Kevykev
09-17-2009, 08:53 AM
What idiot lunges at a sword???? WOW!

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:23 AM
What happened to the 3 strikes rule?

3 strikes.....he's outta here.....

ultm8mind
09-17-2009, 11:24 AM

I guess you haven't seen the movie Gifted Hands with Cuba Gooding Jr. LOL, and know about Dr. Bennie Carson.....

Greddypacked
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Maybe this guy is a Ronin :eek:.