PDA

View Full Version : TFS Rollout

SandM
09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Ok, since the rollout plan has been less than scarce, we need to get this organized. Gotta know who all wants to eat together in the am. There is an IHOP in Hiram right outside of Dallas if we want to all meet to eat in the marnin. That way the southside peeps can meet up as well. (Plus its outside Kennesaw so Bill can get his :idb:). Chime in so we can figure something out.

So far in:
-SandM with girl and her son
-Shane and Mrs.Shane

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Ok, since the rollout plan has been less than scarce, we need to get this organized. Gotta know who all wants to eat together in the am. There is an IHOP in Hiram right outside of Dallas if we want to all meet to eat in the marnin. That way the southside peeps can meet up as well. (Plus its outside Kennesaw so Bill can get his :idb:). Chime in so we can figure something out.

So far in:
-Shane and Mrs.Shane

:lmfao::lmfao:

What time are you wanting to meet up?

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 12:22 PM
i was fixing to do the same thing me shane and dale are following each other but were leaving about 5 or 6 to get up there early lol

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 12:36 PM
i was fixing to do the same thing me shane and dale are following each other but were leaving about 5 or 6 to get up there early lol
:eek:

PURP
09-15-2009, 12:41 PM

So far in:
-Shane and Mrs.Shane

here you non thread looking into fool...lolol

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245654

SandM
09-15-2009, 12:58 PM
hmmm.... who reads updated first posts, huh??????

SandM
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Ok, since I won't be rolling out with you guys from up north, i'll just look at the bottom. I figure we could meet up at the IHOP off north cobb near the barrett exit (following kevin's directions/plans). That way the northern folk will be travelling through there. Southside guys can meet us there and we cann all roll out to TFS after some yummy pancakes.

I'm thinking meet at the IHOP at eight. I don't think you guys need to get there five hours early nicole.

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Ok, since I won't be rolling out with you guys from up north, i'll just look at the bottom. I figure we could meet up at the IHOP off north cobb near the barrett exit (following kevin's directions/plans). That way the northern folk will be travelling through there. Southside guys can meet us there and we cann all roll out to TFS after some yummy pancakes.

I'm thinking meet at the IHOP at eight. I don't think you guys need to get there five hours early nicole.

In order to get there before it gets crowded and so we can all park together in one goon section... yeah -- I think it's necessary to get there that early lol. :2cents:

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 03:46 PM
all the people that I’ve talked to are taking like groups of 20 or 30 and are leaving at 6 and there all entering their cars so i mean the earlier we get there the better it will be cause i know last year they were lining up at the gate at 7 and it got packed fast....

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
yeah, the earlier we can get there the better.

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 03:52 PM
shit, i really wish my rat rod was ready to go. :(

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
its doesnt start till 12 and people get there at 7? FOR REAL!?!?

SandM
09-15-2009, 03:59 PM
well, thats good for me.... what time to meet at IHOP?

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH BILL.

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
its doesnt start till 12 and people get there at 7? FOR REAL!?!?

It’s a free event of course there going to be there early think about it people will get there early so they have a spot when it was at the Commerce drag strip the express way was backed up for hours it was crazy but luckily we got there early and didn’t half to worry about it we got in line at 7:30 and there was like 20 cars in front of us waiting at the gate

NVEOUS
09-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Hmmm to meet up or sleep later??? That is the question.....

shane94
09-16-2009, 06:16 AM
3 days left....

oneSLOWex
09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
It’s a free event of course there going to be there early think about it people will get there early so they have a spot when it was at the Commerce drag strip the express way was backed up for hours it was crazy but luckily we got there early and didn’t half to worry about it we got in line at 7:30 and there was like 20 cars in front of us waiting at the gate

:eek: HOLY CHIT...and we have less parking this time dont we?

Hmmm to meet up or sleep later??? That is the question.....

LULz for real

OH BTW...is that.....FAWK i cant remember his name...But hes from Ohio and is Mr. EK9 on H-T....is that his car in your sig?

3 days left....

:goodjob::goodjob:

SandM
09-16-2009, 02:07 PM
ok, so meet at IHOP at 7 a.m., gives us time to eat and jet down there. Nicole and Shane if you guys are leaving at 6 that will put you guys in the IHOP at seven correct?

shane94
09-16-2009, 02:08 PM
HOLY CHIT...and we have less parking this time dont we?

Yea we have less parking this time...

shane94
09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
ok, so meet at IHOP at 7 a.m., gives us time to eat and jet down there. Nicole and Shane if you guys are leaving at 6 that will put you guys in the IHOP at seven correct?

yea it should