PDA

View Full Version : more shocking news

Njobe
09-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Court delays ruling on woman in penis-chopping case

Thu Sep 10, 1:20 pm ET
ISTANBUL (Reuters) – A Turkish woman accused of cutting off her lover's penis must wait 18 months for a verdict and sentencing while a court determines whether his re-attached penis still functions, a court source said Thursday.
The criminal court in the Black Sea town of Trabzon will wait for a medical report assessing whether the 28-year-old victim has regained full use of his organ or if he is permanently disabled, an official involved in the trial said.
"To determine which crime was committed, we first need the report," the source said. "We'll continue holding hearings in the trial from time to time until we receive the report."
The 39-year-old defendant faces between one and three years in prison if her former lover recovers, Haber Turk newspaper said. She will be jailed for at least 8 years if he does not.
The woman told the court he had broken his promise to marry her and forced her into prostitution and beat her.
Surgeons worked for 11 hours to re-attach the penis in an operation which they described as successful, and said full sexual function should return within six months, Hurriyet said.
The defendant, who has not been jailed during the trial, told the court she cut off her former lover's penis and threw it onto the roof of a neighboring building while he was drunk, the newspaper quoted her as saying.

don't know what to say for this one... she is one messed up bish

Kasper
09-15-2009, 12:06 PM
thats just wrong! but i guess if he beats her and forces her to prostitute i mean whatcha gonna do!

Njobe
09-15-2009, 12:07 PM
rather get beat to death than let some one chop my wang off, nah meen

§treet_§peed
09-15-2009, 12:10 PM
How do you know he beat her? She could be another psycho bitch like we have here on IA.

Njobe
09-15-2009, 12:10 PM
^^ hahahha that's what i was thinking... she is probably making up stories to cover herself... hope she goes to jail :ninja:

Njobe
09-15-2009, 12:45 PM
A woman, identified by only the surname Wang, poses with her four-million-yuan (600,000 USD) dog as they are greeted by a convoy of 30 black Mercedes-Benz cars at the airport in Xi'an, in northern China's Shanxi province, on September 9. It was reported in the local Chinese media on September 10 that the woman said she and a friend had spent a long time searching for an original Tibetan mastiff.

cant get a pic on here :(