PDA

View Full Version : The time has come.

PURP
09-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Well, I feel like it's time to settle down a lot more. I will no longer be trading my hatch, but instead I'm gonna straight up sell it. My posting on here will be minimal. I appreciate everyone for everything that's happened in this squad. I cherish all the friends I've made, and love all of you. All you fuckers have my number, hit me up anytime. I will continue to hang out, just not as much. I just gotta start putting my family before anything else. I feel everyone should respect that. I'm not leaving forever so don't cry or have a party...lolol.. I just need to do whats best for me and my family.

That is all.

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Do what ya do mane...very smart move IMO. You best not stop hanging out ALL the time.... I will come find joo :ninja:

GL with it man for real!!

OH YEAH.... I LUB YOU! (some homo contained within that statement)

Sammich
09-15-2009, 09:19 AM
http://www.health-in-action.org/library/pdf/Shaken%20Baby/Images/Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Kevin I’m rely proud of you and your decisions I know you love your family very much..... I just want you to know that Shane & I have always looked up to you and Teri and love yall very much yall are like a second family to us. You showed us what a friend is we have never had that!!!! We would would do anything for yall so if yall need anything were always here and know that....you know what to do "ONE CALL THAT’S ALL"

Love ya

Nicole & shane

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 10:30 AM
O and I spelled everything write in that post!!!! ;):goodjob:

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM

:ninja:

Sammich
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
WHERE IS YOUR ROUGH DRAFT?:lmfao:

4uh8ers
09-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Good move IMO mane. I have done the same thing too. The self satisfaction is very much worth it, and i know Terri and Carter love this decision too. But car meets and shows are a great family outing sometimes. I will def hit your nukka ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Shane94
09-15-2009, 10:38 AM
WHERE IS YOUR ROUGH DRAFT?:lmfao:

It’s a inside joke only Kevin gets it ass whole :2up: thanks though have a great day :goodjob:

Sammich
09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
I LIKE THIS CHICK...SHE'S...FIESTY:lmfao:

PURP
09-15-2009, 10:53 AM
I love my goons... Always able to turn a thread into useless posting... That's why I love all of you. lol. Well, been window SUV shopping. Picked out a few things, but got my mind set on something that will more than likely be purps new ride. lol..

Bill, I love you and we will NEVER stop hanging out. You're like a brother to me... kinda weird, I know. But you'll get over that. lolol.

Thank you Nicole. I know I always give you guys hell, but it's just for the fun.

Jake, we will always be home skillets. I gotta come see you tomorrow for the wifes car... To get it done. I'll be calling you in a few.

Sammich is a homo and will remain that way forever. He's still a good person in my book though. Always a treat to chat it up with him. NO HOMO...

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 10:55 AM
I love my goons... Always able to turn a thread into useless posting... That's why I love all of you. lol. Well, been window SUV shopping. Picked out a few things, but got my mind set on something that will more than likely be purps new ride. lol..

Bill, I love you and we will NEVER stop hanging out. You're like a brother to me... kinda weird, I know. But you'll get over that. lolol.

Thank you Nicole. I know I always give you guys hell, but it's just for the fun.

Jake, we will always be home skillets. I gotta come see you tomorrow for the wifes car... To get it done. I'll be calling you in a few.

Sammich is a homo and will remain that way forever. He's still a good person in my book though. Always a treat to chat it up with him. NO HOMO...

Its not weird mane....you my nukka fo eva!

Get an Element mane they are not too expensive and you can do a lil work on it in the future :goodjob:

Sammich
09-15-2009, 10:57 AM
ilu too punkin hahahaha....glad ur making that move though. RIGHT NOW i still have freedom, because i dont have a young one yet, so until then:D

but i'm only on the boards at work, so all i'd have to work at is gettin over the car scene...:locked:

PURP
09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Its not weird mane....you my nukka fo eva!

Get an Element mane they are not too expensive and you can do a lil work on it in the future :goodjob:

I've been looking at the toyota 4runners, newer trail blazers, and trying to find a crew cab colorado or crew cab 2000 and up s10. I'm really liking the trail blazer. I only have 7000 to go towards something. So, an Element would be awesome, but I think they're more than that..lolol

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 10:59 AM
I've been looking at the toyota 4runners, newer trail blazers, and trying to find a crew cab colorado or crew cab 2000 and up s10. I'm really liking the trail blazer. I only have 7000 to go towards something. So, an Element would be awesome, but I think they're more than that..lolol
ive seen some in the 6 - 7 range but high mileage

PURP
09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
ilu too punkin hahahaha....glad ur making that move though. RIGHT NOW i still have freedom, because i dont have a young one yet, so until then:D

but i'm only on the boards at work, so all i'd have to work at is gettin over the car scene...:locked:

lol. Well, I'll still get on before work and stuff, but it will be very lil. Like I said, all you fuckers got the number and you got my PIN..lolol.. Just hit me up anytime.

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 11:01 AM
So... no TFS?

PURP
09-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Damn... I just found an element for 6995... but its 5 speed...

PURP
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
So... no TFS?

Not for me... The wife and I are going to look at houses. Time to get back out on our own now that I have a job and now that I don't have an exspensive hobby...lolol.... Plus its supposed to rain for TFS. The wife doesn't want to drive that far for a rainy car show...lol.

Sammich
09-15-2009, 11:04 AM
what's wrong w/ 5speed :ninja: lol

4runner is the way to go man...i trust toyota's all day everyday

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Element or 4skinner FTW lol

BKgen®
09-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Not for me... The wife and I are going to look at houses. Time to get back out on our own now that I have a job and now that I don't have an exspensive hobby...lolol.... Plus its supposed to rain for TFS. The wife doesn't want to drive that far for a rainy car show...lol.

Hmm...

Well, sorry to hear it bro. I mean, I'm happy you're doing what's right for your fam and whatnot, but it won't be the same without ya man.

S2KJD
09-15-2009, 11:11 AM
dont know you but respect your choice. thats why im only on this site while at work...(helps time pass quick hehe)

hope the best for ya mayne!

Mrs. Purp
09-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh blame it all on me...

Sammich
09-15-2009, 11:20 AM
yea mrs. purp said she's stayin on here bro..matter fact, she's coming my way..in the rain :ninja:

Mrs. Purp
09-15-2009, 11:38 AM
yea mrs. purp said she's stayin on here bro..matter fact, she's coming my way..in the rain :ninja:
NOT!!! :no:

Sammich
09-15-2009, 11:42 AM
LOL. WRAP IT UP BE...DONT BE HAVING NO BRADY BUNCH V. IA'SRUGRATS

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 11:47 AM
hes secretly starting his own race team. his kids are gonna be his mechanics and shit....i know....he told me

Mrs. Purp
09-15-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm so confused ...

Sammich
09-15-2009, 11:49 AM
YOUR KIDS...THEIR PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MAPPED OUT...SO HAS YOUR DESTINY LOLOL

PURP
09-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Hmm...

Well, sorry to hear it bro. I mean, I'm happy you're doing what's right for your fam and whatnot, but it won't be the same without ya man.

I'll still be around. You can't get rid of me that easy. lol.

PURP
09-15-2009, 11:51 AM
hes secretly starting his own race team. his kids are gonna be his mechanics and shit....i know....he told me

bwahaha... damn you Bill... I told you not to tell anyone... geez

SandM
09-15-2009, 12:10 PM
good luck mayne. now that i own a dust bunny at work you guys can stop by..... plus, dust bunnies can get employee discounts on 4runners.

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
YOUR KIDS...THEIR PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MAPPED OUT...SO HAS YOUR DESTINY LOLOL
LOL a friend of mine here tells people he is starting his own baseball team

SandM
09-15-2009, 12:14 PM
i've got a buddy wants to start his black/asian soccer team family

Scotsman
09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
best of luck yo you Kev

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
i've got a buddy wants to start his black/asian soccer team family
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Balls
09-15-2009, 05:23 PM
best of luck to you kevin......if you want an accord let me know....if not then the bunny now gets discoutns so call him up

Mrs. Purp
09-15-2009, 05:35 PM
good luck mayne. now that i own a dust bunny at work you guys can stop by..... plus, dust bunnies can get employee discounts on 4runners.

best of luck to you kevin......if you want an accord let me know....if not then the bunny now gets discoutns so call him up

You guys suck..... I miss Dust Bunny.. :(

lanning
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM
good luck kevin... you homo

kirk25
09-15-2009, 08:44 PM
awe:( hope everything goes well kev. didnt know u for long hope to still see u around! oh and the 5 speed elements are HOTTTTTTTT!!! i drove one! its sick yo!! lol.

blacknightteg
09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NVEOUS
09-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Damn you kevin!! I never got to meet you either. I was looking forward to TFS so i could meet EVERYONE in the squad.

But I DEFINATELY respect your choice. IMO noone should come before your family. You made the right decision mang. I hope that all goes well for you and your family. Maybe ill get to meet you one day.

Mr. Clean
09-15-2009, 10:42 PM
it's good to see this thread.

just sayin'.

PURP
09-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Damn you kevin!! I never got to meet you either. I was looking forward to TFS so i could meet EVERYONE in the squad.

But I DEFINATELY respect your choice. IMO noone should come before your family. You made the right decision mang. I hope that all goes well for you and your family. Maybe ill get to meet you one day.

We will meet in time... You seem like good people and I like to have those kinds of people in my life... NO HOMO...

Lanning is a HOMO...

Justin is a HOMO...

Kirk is cool...

Balls is okay...

Paul is a HOMO...

Balls
09-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Balls are always ok......just sayin

We will meet in time... You seem like good people and I like to have those kinds of people in my life... NO HOMO...

Lanning is a HOMO...

Justin is a HOMO...

Kirk is cool...

Balls is okay...

Paul is a HOMO...

NAMNORI
09-16-2009, 05:23 PM
i will miss you bish! but onto more serious things you are doing the right thing and that more than anything is commendable. hopefully this will help bring your life into balance. Remember that if you need advice i've been down that road and i can help.

Balls
09-17-2009, 05:37 PM
so is the cruise for kids still going on in full force???? with your new suv purchase we could just pile all the toys in your car....

NAMNORI
09-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Cruise for Kids will happen no matter what. That is one thing that shall go on no matter who is around!!!!

NVEOUS
09-18-2009, 12:32 AM
Cruise for Kids will happen no matter what. That is one thing that shall go on no matter who is around!!!!
I would like details on this please.:goodjob:

lanning
09-18-2009, 12:41 AM

Lanning is a HOMO...

Justin is a HOMO...

Kirk is cool...

Balls is okay...

Paul is a HOMO...
why i always gotta be homo hahah paul really is homo tho

SandM
09-18-2009, 12:15 PM
why i always gotta be homo hahah paul really is homo tho

hmmm.... what swine flu-aids man???

jadakid88
09-18-2009, 03:37 PM
thumbsup for a change for the better... gl and you got my support brotherman

Mrs. Purp
09-19-2009, 12:29 PM
so is the cruise for kids still going on in full force???? with your new suv purchase we could just pile all the toys in your car....
Yes... we will be around for this no matter what.. :rolleyes:

NAMNORI
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I would like details on this please.:goodjob:

I will give you the info if you like but first you must pass a background check!! no more pedobears like balls in the planning of this j/k. maybe.....

Sammich
09-21-2009, 08:30 AM
FIRST