PDA

View Full Version : chrisdohck...BAD SELLER

LouisPark209
09-14-2009, 04:05 PM
chrisdohck. u made me do this.

bought a tranny from him this past saturday. he had 2 z6 tranny. sold one and i bought one. met him up at BP, checked it out. looks good. he even gave me a extra tranny mount. but thats the catch... i didnt bring no tools with me so i didnt bother with it. took his word for it, since he a ok guy on here. got home, took the old tranny out, nothing wrong with it just wanted shorter gears. then took off the extra mount he gave me, to put the new tranny on. and SOB. the bolts were super striped and 1 has a fucken hole in the bitch. i can see the damn gears, i like WTF. ok. then i txt him, and he said wtf the tranny is good.and he said he didnt know.it was on his hatch forever, never took it off. im like ok fuck it. just try it anyways. looks like it'll hold. then got everything done. drove it, no grind. ok good. has all gears. so it sounded good looks and drive ok. then the next day, driving on 29, i hear clink clink blink. car didnt wanna go, rev's but dont go. im like fuck, i broke a axle. parked it to the side. pop my hood, and the fucken tranny is on half way off the ground. wtf guy. screws came off the damn mount. fucked me over. cops came by, told him the story. he got ur number and shit now, so u fucked up. said i should take u to small claims court.

i txt him and call him and shit the same day. never answer back after that.
not even one whole day it fucked up.

bought it for 100 bucks. towed it for 95 bucks. 80$ fucken new axle.

thats 275 for a tranny. wtf.

i know that sounds confusing but all in all he fucked me over. u knew it was stripped, thats why u put the damn mount there, im dumb for not bringing a tool and check it out. over 100$? come on guy.
i ended up putting my old tranny back on.

got a couple of pics here.

took the casing out. i put a red leaf inside the casing so u'll see it has a hole.and the one next to it about to have a hole.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/blaCk_Ej1/tranny1.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/blaCk_Ej1/tranny2.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/blaCk_Ej1/tranny3.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/blaCk_Ej1/tranny4.jpg

Vteckidd
09-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Used transmission are always a risk. You should check out any thoroughly before purchase. Its called BUYER beware not SELLER.

a $100 trans from a Z6 is AT LEAST 14 Years old. If it had a hole in the case, you should have spotted it upon inspection and declined to buy it.

As faor the internals, you said it drove fine and didnt grind but the next day it let go.

At that point the warranty is over.

Sucks but thats a hard lesson to learn. i bought a motor from a kid years ago for $100 that claimed it was perfect, and ended up being a cracked cylinder head on it and it ate coolant as soon as we started it up. he claimed it was perfect when he had it, but thats the risk you take.

THEONE
09-14-2009, 04:25 PM
the hell you say lol, all i can say is i have bought a motor,head and an intake off this guy and all are great no complaints he shows up and no b.s. i think hes a good guy and good seller. in fact i just met up with him today for the intake manifold.

SiRed94
09-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I have known Chris for a while, and have never seen or heard of him selling a part that he knew was defective. I also work on Hondas regularly and know that the "studs" on the tranny get rusted/corroded and will sometimes strip when removing them if you don't take caution, especially when using an impact. And if you put too long of a bolt in the bolt hole, you can strip the threads or break the casing. Not saying you don't know what you are doing or anything, but I can vouch for both transmissions being in running cars without issues for very long periods of time. And the only reasons that they came out of those cars is because they now have B-Series swaps.

RBS
09-14-2009, 04:37 PM
I have known Chris for a while, and have never seen or heard of him selling a part that he knew was defective. I also work on Hondas regularly and know that the "studs" on the tranny get rusted/corroded and will sometimes strip when removing them if you don't take caution, especially when using an impact. And if you put too long of a bolt in the bolt hole, you can strip the threads or break the casing. Not saying you don't know what you are doing or anything, but I can vouch for both transmissions being in running cars without issues for very long periods of time. And the only reasons that they came out of those cars is because they now have B-Series swaps.

so thats chris' secret! :ninja: ..hmm

Arm&hammer
09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
That guy sounded legit when he was trying to deal with me.

SiRed94
09-14-2009, 04:56 PM
so thats chris' secret! :ninja: ..hmm

lol

ls-r teg
09-14-2009, 05:07 PM
it prob would have held if u didnt take that mount off

p3tey2
09-14-2009, 05:11 PM
I bought the other tranny from this person...he told me it was in good shape..but when my friend and I put it in and drove it 2nd grinds and pops out while driving and 5th grinds..never wanted to do this but since this person is sorta in the same boat as me so w.e

cm7k24
09-14-2009, 05:22 PM
i've bought goods from him.
cool ass dude.

shit happens.

p3tey2
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
X2 I agree I'm not mad at my deal..just throwing it out there since he is

G3N0 89SI
09-14-2009, 06:03 PM
chrisdohck is a GOOD SELLER in my book i bought an ls tranny from him and he helped me put it in no charge bc i needed the car for work the next day

FlatbaCkGsR
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
chrisdohck messed with the wrong person.

we'll see.
ls-r u know whats up.

FlatbaCkGsR
09-14-2009, 09:48 PM
chrisdohck is a GOOD SELLER in my book i bought an ls tranny from him and he helped me put it in no charge bc i needed the car for work the next day

then why he wont answer him back? tell me that... ok smart guy...

chrisdohck
09-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Ok sorry its taken so long for me to reply to this been to busy to get on till now .... well in all honesty my phone was disconnected and the only thing i recieved from u was ,and i Quote (Trannys good. shifts good. has all gears. thanks again.) right after that i got that anoying ass message telling me my phone was disconnected... i was honest about the tranny from the get go the only reason the mount was on there was bc as someone earlier stated i have a b-series now and have no use for it plus both wen i removed the tranny from my hatch and put it in the coupe and took it out again i never had to remove it so there it stayed and wen it came time for me to sell it i just left it on there since i didnt need it and the person that bought it might....
Now if i remember correctly wen u told me about this hole i told u that i was picking up another tranny that day and that if u had trouble with that i would give u that one... Now that offer still stands u are more den welcome to come and pick it up we can talk about location to meet bc im not driving up there again ...... JUST PM ME WITH AN ANSWER ..... nuff said
O and i just have one question just to put my mind at ease why didnt u just pm if u had a problem reaching by phone i mean u did see the thread here on IA and u had to pm me for my number so y not pm to info me just:thinking:

----R.E.D.S. "chrisdohck messed with the wrong person.

we'll see.
ls-r u know whats up. "

and as for the e thug who wrote this ... just keep ur :2cents: to ur self and let the grown ups talk dont go around :blah: with out facts ok

P.S. I am a buisness man and know the value of a customer i rather help u out and hope to do buisness with u again all the while having a clean concious no need to lose any sleep over Karma and a quick buck

FasTech
09-15-2009, 04:47 AM
I bought the other tranny from this person...he told me it was in good shape..but when my friend and I put it in and drove it 2nd grinds and pops out while driving and 5th grinds..never wanted to do this but since this person is sorta in the same boat as me so w.e

Yeah, and we also had a time fucking with stripped out bolts too. LOL.

So this is the same guy. Huh. Well, thats two people I have heard now that have had bad experience's with him. And one of those, is a good friend. Plus, I've drove the P3tey2's car and sometimes have the hardest time getting that bitch to go into 2nd around a turn.

FasTech
09-15-2009, 04:51 AM

we'll see.
ls-r u know whats up.

I take it you think you're a fucking badass cause you're in the "NorthSideMafia?!" LOL.

FlatbaCkGsR
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I take it you think you're a fucking badass cause you're in the "NorthSideMafia?!" LOL.

ok guy... ummm louispark is my cousin, so yeah....

wanna talk in person?

THEONE
09-15-2009, 04:16 PM

wanna talk in person?

wow a member of the mafia and an E thug too.....wow just wow....

RBS
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
whos louispark? lol

cm7k24
09-15-2009, 04:37 PM

hahahahaha funny shit.

live~sideway
09-15-2009, 04:57 PM
whos louispark? lol

apparently some guy so scary that you have to fear anybody he knows.

chrisdohck
09-15-2009, 06:43 PM
lol but really guy im still waiting on an answer just lmk :goodjob:
apparently some guy so scary that you have to fear anybody he knows.

Scotsman
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM
lol but really guy im still waiting on an answer just lmk :goodjob:please pm me when ya'll come to an agreement so i can close this:D

ash7
09-15-2009, 08:06 PM
whos louispark? lol
i was wondering the same thing... so i went to Google and typed in "Louis Park" - this is what i found on the second row:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4797/addictedtolovemarieclarwy9.jpg

looks like a thug to me.
-jonathan

FasTech
09-16-2009, 02:46 PM

wanna talk in person?

Well fuck you, Louis Park (whoever the fuck that is), and whatever "Mafia" you represent. :goodjob:

Thought hardcore muthafucka's like yourself would be out doing drugs deals and killing people. Not talking shit on a computer, but hey, the world is changing alot I guess.

J-ROCK
09-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Well fuck you, Louis Park (whoever the fuck that is), and whatever "Mafia" you represent. :goodjob:

Thought hardcore muthafucka's like yourself would be out doing drugs deals and killing people. Not talking shit on a computer, but hey, the world is changing alot I guess.

e thuggin>real thuggin

wrekonize
09-17-2009, 06:07 PM
yo chris i got an ex tranny if you need it so you can set this deal straight i'm not using it..your welcome to have it...

i vouche for chris, dudes on the level...

and for the mafia guys i mean come on really...
stop watching sopranos:gay:

Ok sorry its taken so long for me to reply to this been to busy to get on till now .... well in all honesty my phone was disconnected and the only thing i recieved from u was ,and i Quote (Trannys good. shifts good. has all gears. thanks again.) right after that i got that anoying ass message telling me my phone was disconnected... i was honest about the tranny from the get go the only reason the mount was on there was bc as someone earlier stated i have a b-series now and have no use for it plus both wen i removed the tranny from my hatch and put it in the coupe and took it out again i never had to remove it so there it stayed and wen it came time for me to sell it i just left it on there since i didnt need it and the person that bought it might....
Now if i remember correctly wen u told me about this hole i told u that i was picking up another tranny that day and that if u had trouble with that i would give u that one... Now that offer still stands u are more den welcome to come and pick it up we can talk about location to meet bc im not driving up there again ...... JUST PM ME WITH AN ANSWER ..... nuff said
O and i just have one question just to put my mind at ease why didnt u just pm if u had a problem reaching by phone i mean u did see the thread here on IA and u had to pm me for my number so y not pm to info me just:thinking:

----R.E.D.S. "chrisdohck messed with the wrong person.

we'll see.
ls-r u know whats up. "

and as for the e thug who wrote this ... just keep ur :2cents: to ur self and let the grown ups talk dont go around :blah: with out facts ok

P.S. I am a buisness man and know the value of a customer i rather help u out and hope to do buisness with u again all the while having a clean concious no need to lose any sleep over Karma and a quick buck

ls-r teg
09-17-2009, 06:15 PM
i wouldnt mess with him if i was youuu.:ninja:

ash7
09-18-2009, 02:49 AM
i wouldnt mess with him if i was youuu.:ninja:

yeah, i heard he just got out of juvie for slapping his teacher.
:rolleyes:

-jonathan

Turbodude06
09-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Personally I don't think its either persons fault, but chrisdohck has been on here for a long time with good rep and LouisPark209 your just a noob. To me that seems weird, idk only 2 posts? And like u said it ran and shifted good, so how do we know u weren't just beating the crap out of it for the day or two u had it in ur car?

punkr6
09-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Personally I don't think its either persons fault, but chrisdohck has been on here for a long time with good rep and LouisPark209 your just a noob. To me that seems weird, idk only 2 posts? And like u said it ran and shifted good how do we know u weren't just beating the crap out of it for the day or two u had it in ur car?

x2, chrisdohck has always been up front with me, and has done a lot of business on here.

Terror
09-18-2009, 10:46 AM

we'll see.
ls-r u know whats up.

Awww shit... yall messed with the Northside mafia! :eek:

lolololol...... Douchebag :jerkit:

Austin?
09-18-2009, 01:36 PM
"NorthSideMafia?!" LOL.

What a fucking loser....NorthSideMafia my Ass.
More Like :piss:NorthSidePissing

Turbodude06
09-18-2009, 02:37 PM
What a fucking loser....NorthSideMafia my Ass.
More Like :piss:NorthSidePissing

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Austin?
09-18-2009, 02:47 PM
i hate people repping for the wrong reason.
who is he trying to scared here?

chrisdohck
09-18-2009, 07:46 PM
i have pmed both louispark and red his cousin just lmk asap thanx

and :lmfao: this thread is pretty funny thats IA for u thanx guys:goodjob:

georgieboi
09-21-2009, 01:44 PM
gangbanggin on ia hmmmmm do they even have gangs in ga, well real ones not the 13 year old kids down the street

wrekonize
09-21-2009, 01:49 PM
your brothers a gang member...:taun:

gangbanggin on ia hmmmmm do they even have gangs in ga, well real ones not the 13 year old kids down the street

MR2DR
09-21-2009, 02:08 PM
don't chyall bitches know?!?!??

louis park is the new johnny tran

http://losangeles.metromix.com/content_image/full/381535/560/370

all yall fucking asians look alike :ninja:

wrekonize
09-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I never narc’d on nobody!

don't chyall bitches know?!?!??

louis park is the new johnny tran

http://losangeles.metromix.com/content_image/full/381535/560/370

all yall fucking asians look alike :ninja:

integrapwrd
09-21-2009, 04:43 PM
this shit is hilarious! haha northside mafia like gwinnett is abunch of 15 year olds that think there badass muhfucka haha then theres 20 year olds in it haha wannabe bloods haha this shit is hilarious ecspecially that jonny tran stuff hahahahahaha xD