Jason..
09-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Discuss

tdurr
09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/rabbit_cookie.jpg

rehab
09-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Let's discuss what compels idiotfucks to post nickjr type material in hopes to gain a few lulz from the crowd instead.

Jason..
09-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Let's discuss what compels idiotfucks to post nickjr type material in hopes to gain a few lulz from the crowd instead.
I lol'd at your reputation.

rehab
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
I lol'd at your reputation.

Gayson, you remind me of my favorite whipping boy -catnip. A pathetic, humorless turdiot, brainless shitfuck. Here's some advice: Instead of running around posting a picture of your family why don't you do something productive – like consult the Suicide for Dummies book? Your only way to get at me is to rely on your -rep to effect me and make me meltdown because you cannot create a single comback to show me "who's boss." Weak and played out. Shit, a snowball impacting a glacier could spark up something greater than you could ever in your entire life.

Let this be a lesson to you, dolt. Next time you get out of hand I will bust a nut in your eye and show you exactly where I cum from.

StreetHazard
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
:D

Jason..
09-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Gayson, you remind me of my favorite whipping boy -catnip. A pathetic, humorless turdiot, brainless shitfuck. Here's some advice: Instead of running around posting a picture of your family why don't you do something productive – like consult the Suicide for Dummies book? Your only way to get at me is to rely on your -rep to effect me and make me meltdown because you cannot create a single comback to show me "who's boss." Weak and played out. Shit, a snowball impacting a glacier could spark up something greater than you could ever in your entire life.

Let this be a lesson to you, dolt. Next time you get out of hand I will bust a nut in your eye and show you exactly where I cum from.
Nothing to get upset about man its just red bars.;)

rehab
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Nothing to get upset about man its just red bars.;)

You idiot. Who's upset?! I just enjoy putting morons like you in their place. Not only is it very easy, but entertaining too. Haaaha, believe me. The internet and it's amazing reputation system is outdated and covered in dust with a few spider webs around it. I mean do people really still get upset when they get negged?

Man, you ain't just wack. You're what wack wants to be when it grows up.

Jason..
09-14-2009, 03:23 PM
You idiot. Who's upset?! I just enjoy putting morons like you in their place. Not only is it very easy, but entertaining too. Haaaha, believe me. The internet and it's amazing reputation system is outdated and covered in dust with a few spider webs around it. I mean do people really still get upset when they get negged?

Man, you ain't just wack. You're what wack wants to be when it grows up.
You put no one in there place.Also I like how u refer to school books to make your jokes lol...idiot.Just stop u are impressing no one...

03RCode
09-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I <3 Beer.

Jason..
09-14-2009, 04:11 PM
I <3 Beer.
lies

98blackcivic
09-14-2009, 04:22 PM
im just laughing
the pics are really funny, the response about his family took the whammy