PDA

View Full Version : Who else wishes...

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Taylor Swift had just straight billy jacked kanyes ass, took the mic back and said, how DARE you try to ruin this moment for me. and then broke his big stupid fucking glasses (which he was wearing INSIDE) with her vma award. then followed it up with a taylor SWIFT KICK TO THE NUTS. Just sayin. woulda been great.

punkr6
09-14-2009, 09:12 AM
someone should have done something, what a jerk this guy is..

oneSLOWex
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
i wish she would have said something back to his stupid ass

AirMax95
09-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Yeah, that was a bitch move....

I didn't see the award show, but how many did he win?

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:19 AM
i'd like to see him take the mic from somebody other than a little white girl. You imagine him coming up there trying to take the mic from JayZ or somebody cuz they got best album over him?

AYO JAYZ, YO SHIT WAS NOT THAT GOOD, I SHULDA WON, I HAD WUNNA THUH BEST ALBUMZ AW TIME. KNO IM SAY?

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:19 AM
DAMMIT IA.. making me double post :|

deathrex
09-14-2009, 09:20 AM
I wish she did. I want to. But she has class and won't go to his level. Did you see the back stage video of him where he blames the " white man " keeping him from winning awards?! Someone should kill kanye.

Vteckidd
09-14-2009, 09:20 AM
hes a classless drunk, but i dont think the entire world should be talking about it. Gives him attention that he prob wants

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I wish she did. I want to. But she has class and won't go to his level. Did you see the ba k stage video of him where he blames the " white man " from him winning awards?! Someone should kill kanye.

yea, he's one of the most racist people on the planet. every chance he gets he pulls the race card.

deathrex
09-14-2009, 09:24 AM
I seriously want to move back to la so I can make him cry every day.

Total_Blender
09-14-2009, 09:27 AM
http://www.einsiders.com/reviews/videorisks/images/billyjack-poster4.jpg

Cool to see someone use "Billy Jack" as a verb. Chuck Norris was always just a Billy Jack imitator, really. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 09:31 AM
I can't believe people are really that upset about people who have no relevance on your day to day living.

Fuck Taylor Swift.
Fuck Kanye.
Fuck you all for pissing and moaning about it.

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 09:32 AM
and not a damn one of you would have done shit.
You would have sat there, just like little Taylor Swift did, getting punked on national television.

The end.

Jason..
09-14-2009, 09:35 AM
and not a damn one of you would have done shit.
You would have sat there, just like little Taylor Swift did, getting punked on national television.

The end.
Raptors in the background!!!

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Raptors in the background!!!

LOL.:lmfao:

<3, no homo.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:47 AM
#1 bobby, i dont really care about what happened, i just wish taylor swift would've billy jacked his ass for pure entertainment value.

#2 if he grabbed the mic from me and said something like that, i would've ripped his stupid glasses off his face and stomped on them while i scuffed up his sneakers. then i would've slapped him across the face because i don't HIT women, and woulda told his stupid ass to get off the stage before i thrashed him fiercely about the face and neck.

Kanye west is a fucking PUNK. And if it had been anybody but a little teenage white girl he did that too, he would've gotten dominated. Even if he tried that shit on Beyonce, im sure she woulda smacked the fuck out of him.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:49 AM
GOD DAMN IA MAKING ME DOUBLE POST.

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 09:50 AM
I mean it's whatever to me.
I just wish people would shut the fuck up about it already.

Kanye isn't losing any sleep over this.
It's not the first nor will it be the last time he's pulled some shit like this.
His career is just fine. So are his pockets.
Taylor Swift will be forgotten in a few years anyway.
Teenage girls and gay guys will find another lame pop artist to deify.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 09:51 AM

It's not the first nor will it be the last time he's pulled some shit like this.

sure, i'm not bringing up to discuss the subject. i just want to know who else agrees that it wouldve been awesome to see him get jaw jacked.

ep9716
09-14-2009, 09:56 AM
I Thiought it was funny/fucked up at the same time.

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 09:56 AM
sure, i'm not bringing up to discuss the subject. i just want to know who else agrees that it wouldve been awesome to see him get jaw jacked.

:cheers:

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:03 AM

:cheers: <3 99% homo ;\

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:04 AM
99% homo ;\

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:04 AM
IA is so fu'd up..

oneSLOWex
09-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I wish Kanye would have tripped when he was walking about after he pulled that shit...it would have been EPIC

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Or if taylor swift hit him right upside his stupid fucking head with her VMA, and said get off stage you mongoloid.

oneSLOWex
09-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Or if taylor swift hit him right upside his stupid fucking head with her VMA, and said get off stage you mongoloid.

ELOHEL.....that would have been epicly awesome also

BKgen®
09-14-2009, 10:28 AM
This should just be settled by Celebrity Deathmatch.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:33 AM
LOL celebrity deathmatch would be great for this.

Mike Lowrey
09-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Kanye West = Retarded, non-singin', attention whoring waste of a life.

BKgen®
09-14-2009, 10:44 AM

you could say that about most of the people at the VMAs.

oneSLOWex
09-14-2009, 10:48 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/2610561115_20a202a9d7.jpg?v=0

§treet_§peed
09-14-2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oaq7NPb1uo&feature=related

there is a link for all those who are lost. But Yeah i Agree Kanye is a bitch.

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 11:14 AM

His bank account says different.

§treet_§peed
09-14-2009, 11:15 AM
but he is one of those people that believes if it's not about him then there is no point in it.

PRO®
09-14-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't believe people are really that upset about people who have no relevance on your day to day living.

Fuck Taylor Swift.
Fuck Kanye.

hes a classless drunk, but i dont think the entire world should be talking about it. Gives him attention that he prob wants

^what them said.

besides, it was probablly staged just like eminem and bruno.

bleh.

rehab
09-14-2009, 01:18 PM

lol Dude, chill the fuck out. IA's only talked about it twice! The other source of entertainment that talked about it from what I know was The View. Who cares if people are talking about it? Isn't that the purpose of the whoreslounge? For useless decisions about dumbfucks like Kanye and his attention seeking self. Everyone will forget about this event, yes, but this shit happened yesterday! Let the people talk about it if they want. If you don't care about this topic why continue to post about it? If people want to voice their opinion on this just let them.

rehab
09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
and then broke his big stupid fucking glasses (which he was wearing INSIDE)

That nigguh was wearing them shades 'cause his future's so bright.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 01:41 PM
That nigguh was wearing them shades 'cause his future's so bright.

without a doubt the most retarded thing i've ever heard, and probably what he and everyone else who wears shades inside, believes.

Jason..
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
LOL.:lmfao:

<3, no homo.
LOL I cant help it..

Me86Rob
09-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Kanye west is the biggest N!GGER in the world.

Greddypacked
09-14-2009, 03:13 PM
His bank account says different.

Fu.k his bank account. You must like this guy cuz you stick up for him after someone disses him. Money pffft, he's going to be spending more money on stupid sh!t if he gets in trouble and the way he's acting a fool. Smart rich people dont act a fool like that YOU KNOW WHY, their bank account goes empty. Look at Lawrence Taylor, Mike Vick, and Mike Tyson. They got in trouble and their millions went to slim. So f..k his bank account.

Greddypacked
09-14-2009, 03:15 PM
double post oops.

LizBiz
09-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Do da Heisman on dat hoe!!!

LizBiz
09-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Oh and Rob...your ass is pushin that thin line!!! Don't make mama send you another PM!!!!

DynamicSound
09-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, Kanye is an idiot. Everytime it can be made into a black/white thing, he will jump on it.

Arm&hammer
09-14-2009, 04:11 PM
anyone have another vid?

Jdm94Coupe
09-14-2009, 04:14 PM
yea, he's one of the most racist people on the planet. every chance he gets he pulls the race card.

Probably because 99% of the time its true. Do you seriously not know that?

Jdm94Coupe
09-14-2009, 04:16 PM

And you wonder why he pulls the race card. Actually he doesn't pull it because you won't even let him put it in his wallet!

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Probably because 99% of the time its true. Do you seriously not know that?

... so you're saying Kanye didn't win any awards cuz the white man kept him down? you're an imbecile. He didn't win because the viewers/fans didn't vote for him. Beyonce didn't win for the same reason. Not because some white man behind the scenes was like, man fuck that *****, they ain't gonna win, make sure the white guy/girl gets the award. we can have ****** winnin awards and shit, that's just not healthy.

Seriously man, get over it.

Jdm94Coupe
09-14-2009, 04:29 PM
... so you're saying Kanye didn't win any awards cuz the white man kept him down? you're an imbecile. He didn't win because the viewers/fans didn't vote for him. Beyonce didn't win for the same reason. Not because some white man behind the scenes was like, man fuck that *****, they ain't gonna win, make sure the white guy/girl gets the award. we can have ****** winnin awards and shit, that's just not healthy.

Seriously man, get over it.

NO! what im saying is you think that racism is gone! Its got WORSE since the obama election. Im not saying he shouldve won anything, what im saying is he felt beyonce shouldve won and he went overboard. But you are an idiot if you think that race has nothing to do with anything now days. You need to take a day in the life of someone else and stop living in your fairy tale world. Racism is here and its stronger than ever! Having a black president doesnt make racism disappear it makes it stronger if anything. The truth is hes crazy and rude for what he did and disrespecting her like that was uncalled for. But don't sit here and tell me racism doesnt exist and exist STRONGER than ever.

deathrex
09-14-2009, 04:43 PM
can i start saying you just got kanyaed? like as in Jdm94Coupe just got kanyaed by xxbckiexx.

Jdm94Coupe
09-14-2009, 04:54 PM
can i start saying you just got kanyaed? like as in Jdm94Coupe just got kanyaed by xxbckiexx.

sure! fine by me!

Vteckidd
09-14-2009, 05:02 PM
i mean its Kanye West, like hes some statesmen or intelligent individual that did something that surprised anyone.

He was babbling incoherently during the Katrina telethon, and hes babbled before and made no sense. Hes an arrogant, righteous prick, that frankly i think has a sexuality problem lol. I mean Amber rose has a banging body but she has a shaved head and then this pic

http://www.marketingpopculture.com/.a/6a00d83451cfbb69e20115709b8f2b970b-800wi

I dont know what to say

hes an idiot, but it didnt shock me at all. I think its classless, i think it shows how insecure he really is about himself, his race, and his life. But oh well, no money out of my pocket

Kevykev
09-14-2009, 05:05 PM
I wish she did. I want to. But she has class and won't go to his level. .................................................. .......................................

I AGREE

Someone should kill kanye.

^^^ WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA ^^^

She shoulda told a "your mother" joke :lmfao:

Jdm94Coupe
09-14-2009, 05:09 PM
hes an idiot, but it didnt shock me at all. I think its classless, i think it shows how insecure he really is about himself, his race, and his life. But oh well, no money out of my pocket

You're right, it shows he's got no class. All that other stuff you are saying doesn't apply.

EL42
09-14-2009, 05:29 PM
http://www.marketingpopculture.com/.a/6a00d83451cfbb69e20115709b8f2b970b-800wi

muthafuckin gayfish. southpark said it best lol......

EL42
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM

:( rob we need to have a talk bout your wreakless-ness,man

One_Bad_SHO
09-14-2009, 06:46 PM

Fuck Taylor Swift.
Fuck Kanye.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that what happened was wrong. So because it has no relevance on our day to day living, we shouldn't have an opinion about it? If that were the case, 90% of whats on the news shouldn't be shown. The world would be a very boring place if people were constantly ridiculed for talking about current events. It makes me laugh how flawed your mentality is. But then again, I guess that's your opinion so I should tell you to go fuck yourself for all the pissing and moaning you've done AGAINST it in several threads on this site. :lmfao:

BKgen®
09-14-2009, 06:51 PM

I disagree.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//MichaelClarkeDuncan_350x435.jpg

One_Bad_SHO
09-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Lets not forget about this guy!

http://www.connietalk.com/flavor_flav.jpg

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 06:55 PM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that what happened was wrong. So because it has no relevance on our day to day living, we shouldn't have an opinion about it? If that were the case, 90% of whats on the news shouldn't be shown. The world would be a very boring place if people were constantly ridiculed for talking about current events. It makes me laugh how flawed your mentality is. But then again, I guess that's your opinion so I should tell you to go fuck yourself for all the pissing and moaning you've done AGAINST it in several threads on this site. :lmfao:

You drive a fucking Taurus.
Like anything you say fucking matters...
Pffffffffffffft.

This moron...:lmfao:

and since I most likely won't be around when you return to this thread with some predictable and lame ass retort I'd just like to say the following:

Fuck you and blow it out your ass.

punkr6
09-14-2009, 06:59 PM

x2 :goodjob:

DeutscheBAG!
09-14-2009, 07:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/1252952804242.gif

One_Bad_SHO
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
You drive a fucking Taurus.
Like anything you say fucking matters...
Pffffffffffffft.

This moron...:lmfao:

and since I most likely won't be around when you return to this thread with some predictable and lame ass retort I'd just like to say the following:

Fuck you and blow it out your ass.

LOLOLOLOLOL :lmfao:

Yes, I have a Taurus as a project car that will blow away 90% of the cars on this site. That's something to laugh about! :lmfao: A response is not really necessary since you've made yourself look like a little girl with that comment. So cliche. Especially on a site that prides itself on members who customize their cars. I can already see that people agree with my comment, thus making you look worse than you make yourself look. :goodjob:

Fuck you too, my bitch. Have a good night. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 07:14 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL :lmfao:

Yes, I have a Taurus as a project car that will blow away 90% of the cars on this site. That's something to laugh about! :lmfao: A response is not really necessary since you've made yourself look like a little girl with that comment. So cliche. Especially on a site that prides itself on members who customize their cars. I can already see that people agree with my comment, thus making you look worse than you make yourself look. :goodjob:

Fuck you too, my bitch. Have a good night. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

YOU'RE
TRYING
WAY TOO
HARD.

I don't give a fuck about:
You.
Your lame ass comebacks.
Your "uber fast project car".
What you think about me.
Whether people agree with you.

You're just another newfag trying to make a name for yourself.
I'm not impressed.

JITB
09-14-2009, 07:18 PM
the fact that kanye west is a household name is a lose for all the people that dont like him..

One_Bad_SHO
09-14-2009, 07:20 PM
YOU'RE
TRYING
WAY TOO
HARD.

You.
Your lame ass comebacks.
What you think about me.

I'm not impressed.

lol :lmfao: says the mod who is supposed to set an example on here yet uses his "power" to try and e-intimidate "new-fags." Do you always cry like this when someone disagrees with one of your posts? You're a funny little girl. You can have the last word. You're type NEEDS it. At the end of the day, we're laughing at you. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
09-14-2009, 07:27 PM
YOU'RE
TRYING
WAY TOO
HARD.

You.
Your lame ass comebacks.
What you think about me.

I'm not impressed.

lol :lmfao: says the mod who is supposed to set an example on here yet uses his "power" to try and e-intimidate "new-fags." Do you always cry like this when someone disagrees with one of your posts? You're a funny little girl. You can have the last word. You're type NEEDS it. At the end of the day, we're laughing at you. :goodjob:

Refer to my quoted post.
Stop wasting my time, please and thank you.

xxbckiexx
09-14-2009, 10:39 PM
NO! what im saying is you think that racism is gone! Its got WORSE since the obama election. Im not saying he shouldve won anything, what im saying is he felt beyonce shouldve won and he went overboard. But you are an idiot if you think that race has nothing to do with anything now days. You need to take a day in the life of someone else and stop living in your fairy tale world. Racism is here and its stronger than ever! Having a black president doesnt make racism disappear it makes it stronger if anything. The truth is hes crazy and rude for what he did and disrespecting her like that was uncalled for. But don't sit here and tell me racism doesnt exist and exist STRONGER than ever.

lol, oh you poor black man! you tool. shut up.

Racism is stronger than ever, boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the white man holdin you back from affording anything but a 94 car? It's the white mans fault right? Just keep blaming the white man, you will go no where in life.

Me86Rob
09-15-2009, 01:32 AM
:( rob we need to have a talk bout your wreakless-ness,man
:ninja:
next time we chill I guess im gonna have to give you the real definition of the N word, and when its ok to use it. People think that the N word just applies to black people. well it doesnt. Red necks are ******* too. every race has them

02SloWrx
09-15-2009, 01:58 AM
YOU'RE
TRYING
WAY TOO
HARD.

You.
Your lame ass comebacks.
What you think about me.

I'm not impressed.

Your feelings got hurt there? lol

02SloWrx
09-15-2009, 02:01 AM

You need these--->,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 08:30 AM
You need these--->,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and a brain.

1SICKLEX
09-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Double Standard? Considering the crap on here promoted and loved and repped, what Kanye did was QUITE the Whoreslounge.

Yall should rep him!

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Double Standard? Considering the crap on here promoted and loved and repped, what Kanye did was QUITE the Whoreslounge.

Yall should rep him!

i ain't mad at him. i just think it would've been funnier if he got molly whopped upside his head by taylor swifts vma award. however, what he said wasn't actually very funny. if he said it on here, i would not rep him.

One_Bad_SHO
09-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Your feelings got hurt there? lol

lol

They always do when somebody doesn't agree with him/her. :lmfao:

1SICKLEX
09-15-2009, 09:12 AM
lol

What would Kanye do!

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Some people will never understand race, racism, bigotry, and/or prejudice. IA is no longer the place to even attempt to discuss it.

The jokes are not funny.
The use of racial slurs is not "okay".
The lack of knowledge on the subject is simply scary.

Dueces to the subject on IA.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Some people will never understand race, racism, bigotry, and/or prejudice. IA is no longer the place to even attempt to discuss it.

The jokes are not funny.
The use of racial slurs is not "okay".
The lack of knowledge on the subject is simply scary.

Dueces to the subject on IA.

If it's not wroth discussing, then why the fuck did you just make this post you dolt? Don't come in here with your lame boo hoo bigotry bullshit.

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 10:01 AM
If it's not wroth discussing, then why the fuck did you just make this post you dolt? Don't come in here with your lame boo hoo bigotry bullshit.

Oh snap, you sure told me:rolleyes:

Ha, you are hilarious. What I posted was a statement that is not up for further discussion. Calling me a dolt in your reply is irony at its best. At least you know your place, talking trash behind a keyboard. Continue to live your life one keystroke at a time.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh snap, you sure told me:rolleyes:

Ha, you are hilarious. What I posted was a statement that is not up for further discussion. Calling me a dolt in your reply is irony at its best. At least you know your place, talking trash behind a keyboard. Continue to live your life one keystroke at a time.

LOL. If it's not up for discussion why respond to my post? Why post it in the first place in a public forum where things that are posted are up for discussion. Now you call irony because you're too inept to understand something posted publicly is up for discussion? You really are an imbecile.

I will gladly say anything to your face that i would say on this forum. I've heard quite the opposite about you though. You and TigerJC are one in the same. Big talkers online, and quiet little bitches in person.

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 10:16 AM
LOL. If it's not up for discussion why respond to my post? Why post it in the first place in a public forum where things that are posted are up for discussion. Now you call irony because you're too inept to understand something posted publicly is up for discussion? You really are an imbecile.

I will gladly say anything to your face that i would say on this forum. I've heard quite the opposite about you though. You and TigerJC are one in the same. Big talkers online, and quiet little bitches in person.

L.M.A.O........

I give up with you. I learned long ago that stooping to ignorance makes you dumber; your posts prove that.

Now you say you have "heard" about me? LIRL, no one ever confronted me from IA about IA.

Go play hopscotch on I-20;)

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 10:19 AM
L.M.A.O........

I give up with you. I learned long ago that stooping to ignorance makes you dumber; your posts prove that.

Now you say you have "heard" about me? LIRL, no one ever confronted me from IA about IA.

Go play hopscotch on I-20;)

lol, now im ignorant because you can't come up with a good enough excuse for why you made yourself look like a fool. Plenty of people have confronted you and made the same comments on IA that you would normally defend and you just giggled like the little bitch you are. Go play hopscotch? Real cute girly man. Just shut up and take your bitchy complaints elsewhere. No one cares.

S2KJD
09-15-2009, 10:26 AM
its amazes me how a 17 year old (or however old) is more mature then how ever old he is(i know much older). what a putz...

BobbyFresco
09-15-2009, 10:29 AM
lol

I can guarantee, without a shadow of a doubt, that you would bitch up in person. It's easy to be a shit talking tough guy when you're hiding behind your computer. It's just the internets, right?

Keep talking...
Anyone from IA that has met me in person can vouch for the fact that I'm not the one to fuck with....and especially when you look like:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2d9adk5.jpg

I would eat you alive.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
I can guarantee, without a shadow of a doubt, that you would bitch up in person. It's easy to be a shit talking tough guy when you're hiding behind your computer. It's just the internets, right?

Keep talking...
Anyone from IA that has met me in person can vouch for the fact that I'm not the one to fuck with....and especially when you look like:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2d9adk5.jpg

I would eat you alive.

him, airmax, and tigerjc should have a get together of bitches. a coming of the bitch, if you will. and discuss how to act intelligent and sensible online and say they'd do the same in person, and then do the exact opposite when confronted IRL.

BobbyFresco
09-15-2009, 10:36 AM
him, airmax, and tigerjc should have a get together of bitches. a coming of the bitch, if you will. and discuss how to act intelligent and sensible online and say they'd do the same in person, and then do the exact opposite when confronted IRL.

I'm cool with Airmax so I can't speak ill of him..
That's y'alls beef.
Tiger...:lmfao:

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 11:17 AM
lol, now im ignorant because you can't come up with a good enough excuse for why you made yourself look like a fool. Plenty of people have confronted you and made the same comments on IA that you would normally defend and you just giggled like the little bitch you are. Go play hopscotch? Real cute girly man. Just shut up and take your bitchy complaints elsewhere. No one cares.

I do not look like a fool. I made a statement. Maybe you didn't catch that.

Like I said before, no one on IA has confronted me in person about any comments that I have said. The folks I meet are actually none of the ones that I have debated with online.

Would you like to be the first? Come with respect, we can chop it up. Bring that moronic and incongruous racial shit to my face, and I will leave you talking to yourself. Be the IA internet badass all you want, on the internet.

You reek of Maniac, lol.

oneSLOWex
09-15-2009, 11:19 AM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/9/tumblr_kpzgomUyoO1qzzsolo1_500.jpg

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I do not look like a fool. I made a statement. Maybe you didn't catch that.

Like I said before, no one on IA has confronted me in person about any comments that I have said. The folks I meet are actually none of the ones that I have debated with online.

Would you like to be the first? Come with respect, we can chop it up. Bring that moronic and incongruous racial shit to my face, and I will leave you talking to yourself. Be the IA internet badass all you want, on the internet.

You reek of Maniac, lol.

You look like a complete fool. Trying to back pedal your statements by saying they're not up for discussion because your statements were stupid.

Who's being racist? I told you to stop being such a whiney faggot. That isn't being racist. Id be glad to tell you that you're a crybaby suck ass pussy in person, and you won't do a god damn thing. Just like you said "you'll leave me talking to myself", in other words, you'll walk away like the bitch you are. You're the interneet badass. I know of multiple instances again, like i said, that you would have said something online, but you just giggled like a school girl in person.

Stop trying to act all tough. You and Tiger should start the "im a bitch and everyone knows it" club.

SouthrnStyle
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
boo fucking hoo.....who gives a shit bitch about the economy or the health system or schools or taxes or all the people out of a job something that actually matters not some Hollywood drama bullshit

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 12:30 PM
You look like a complete fool. Trying to back pedal your statements by saying they're not up for discussion because your statements were stupid.

Who's being racist? I told you to stop being such a whiney faggot. That isn't being racist. Id be glad to tell you that you're a crybaby suck ass pussy in person, and you won't do a god damn thing. Just like you said "you'll leave me talking to myself", in other words, you'll walk away like the bitch you are. You're the interneet badass. I know of multiple instances again, like i said, that you would have said something online, but you just giggled like a school girl in person.

Stop trying to act all tough. You and Tiger should start the "im a bitch and everyone knows it" club.

And again, you come with internet bad ass replies. Re-read what I typed and let it marinate through your thick skull.

Actually, let's skip all the keystrokes and you just confront me in person. When you see me, like all the times you claim, step up and say something. The ball is in your court.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 12:49 PM
And again, you come with internet bad ass replies. Re-read what I typed and let it marinate through your thick skull.

Actually, let's skip all the keystrokes and you just confront me in person. When you see me, like all the times you claim, step up and say something. The ball is in your court.

Will do. I'll look for the squeamish black dude with the coke bottle thick glasses and weighs 100 lbs. See you soon tough guy.

BobbyFresco
09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Will do. I'll look for the squeamish black dude with the coke bottle thick glasses and weighs 100 lbs. See you soon tough guy.

Airmax isn't 100lbs nor does he wear glasses.:no:
You got the wrong guy, homie.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Airmax isn't 100lbs nor does he wear glasses.:no:
You got the wrong guy, homie.

I'm fully aware. I was just making fun of his internet persona. I've seen him before. He's a bitch either way.

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm fully aware. I was just making fun of his internet persona. I've seen him before. He's a bitch either way.

When you saw me, you should have let me know that I was a bitch. So, what is your excuse that you didn't?

AnthonyF
09-15-2009, 01:20 PM
When you saw me, you should have let me know that I was a bitch. So, what is your excuse that you didn't?

Maybe he didn't have a problem with you then? :dunno:

-Ant.

BanginJimmy
09-15-2009, 01:42 PM

-Ant.

Logical thought has no voice during internet thuggery time.

xxbckiexx
09-15-2009, 01:52 PM

clearly airmax is the name of his head. it's full of air, to the max, and nothing else. lame, but it wasn't meant to be funny, rather factual.

AirMax95
09-15-2009, 02:21 PM

-Ant.

Ant, re-read his posts if you feel like wasting some time. Cleary he has some pent up aggression that has been troubling his little mind for some time now. If he has seen me "multiple times" when someone has confronted me about something I said online, then should have spoke up. I know who person behind the SN is now. Knowing this is the WL, this guy will never make a serious claim to the words he types daily. You guys may know him personally, I don't.

Jimmy, there is no E-thugery going on, at least on my end. I think very logically also, you should at least know that.

xxbckiexx, as I said before, you claim your balls are so big, prove it. The internet can be your playground, but IRL, this is not the game you want.

One_Bad_SHO
09-15-2009, 03:22 PM

Keep talking...

I would eat you alive.

YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD.

lol

Is that a threat, my furry little friend?

You're a little weak on the insults lately. "OMG U DRIVE A TAURUS LOLOLOLOOLOL"

I thought we stopped typing to each other 2 pages ago? You really are a little girl. "WAAAAAA SOMEBODY DISAGREES WITH ME ON THE INTERNETS!!!! WAAAAAA!!!"

Don't cry because a "newfag whos trying to make a name for himself" had a more mature and logical post than you. WE dropped it. You brought it back up. All I can say is "lol u mad" :gay:

BanginJimmy
09-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Jimmy, there is no E-thugery going on, at least on my end. I think very logically also, you should at least know that.

I have seen it from all 3 or 4 of you and the logic was the post I quoted. Nothing else.

LizBiz
09-15-2009, 11:18 PM
I think I'm going to count all the threads that start on 1 topic then end on the RACE topic. What happened to cars?? Do we need to have a meet to have a racial debate? I'd pay to see that.