Lady Gaga's performance = :rolleyes:
New Moon Trailer = :goodjob:
Megan Fox = :locked:
Janet Jackson's performance = :bump:
Russel(host) = :thinking:
Taylor Swift = :2cents:

boostedb16
09-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Kanye West is a fucking prick. i have never liked him. everything always has to be about him and he needs to drop off the face of the earth.

Vteckidd
09-13-2009, 10:31 PM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/09/kanye-west-taylor-mtv-vmas-2009.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kanye-taylor/kanye-west-taylor-mtv-vmas-2009-02.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/09/kanye-taylor/kanye-west-taylor-mtv-vmas-2009-04.jpg

uproot
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
cool vinyl shirt bro.

EJ25RUN
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Kanye West lost a lot of respect over the years but now, he's just a piece of trash.

I'd never like to get down on his level but in this case, Karma will really be fun to watch.

Vteckidd
09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
http://mashable.com/2009/09/13/kanye-west-taylor-swift-vmas/

uproot
09-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Kanye West lost a lot of respect over the years but now, he's just a piece of trash.

I'd never like to get down on his level but in this case, Karma will really be fun to watch.

It's kinda interesting to think about how it's going to play out, seeing as how he produces a LOT of jay-z's songs....

BobbyFresco
09-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Dick move but totally fucking hilarious.
And LOL @ people thinking that Kanye is going to be any less popular because of what happened.

rehab
09-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Kanye West does not care about white people.

Vteckidd
09-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh im sure there will be backlash over this. Will he still sell records, sure. He did this a few years back where he stormed the stage and said how he should have won album of the year or something, it might have been at the grammys too.

Itll be forgotten in 2 weeks.

I think hes a conceited punk, i mean you would think someone that almost died, lost his mother tragically, etc that has been through a lot , would have a little more respect for other people. But he apparently only cares about himself.

Ill also say this, hes a racist.

boostedb16
i am not all that into pink but damn her performance was awesome.

BobbyFresco
Edit:
Taylor Swift is only relevant to teenage girls and gay guys.
Who cares about Taylor Swift?

rehab
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Can somebody describe the difference between Kanye West and Taylor Swift in terms of real music?

BobbyFresco
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM
i am not all that into pink but damn her performance was awesome.

True.
One thing though...
If you wear pasties to cover up your nipples and it covers up the whole tit, it's time for implants.

boostedb16
09-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh im sure there will be backlash over this. Will he still sell records, sure. He did this a few years back where he stormed the stage and said how he should have won album of the year or something, it might have been at the grammys too.

Itll be forgotten in 2 weeks.

I think hes a conceited punk, i mean you would think someone that almost died, lost his mother tragically, etc that has been through a lot , would have a little more respect for other people. But he apparently only cares about himself.

Ill also say this, hes a racist.your right about being a racist. i remember he whined because 50 cents party had more people thatn his that year and he thought it was bull shit that justin timberlake closed the show instead of him. and he made the statement that if obama didnt win, he would move back to africa. how can you move back to somewhere you have never lived?

boostedb16
09-13-2009, 10:45 PM
True.
One thing though...
If you wear pasties to cover up your nipples and it covers up the whole tit, it's time for implants.lol............

Vteckidd
09-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Edit:
Taylor Swift is only relevant to teenage girls and gay guys.
Who cares about Taylor Swift?

i could care less about Taylor Swift or Kanye. But to me, thats just totally disrespectful to someone that is in your profession.

Its all opinion based, and its the VMAs, its not the Oscars. He should be banned from every awards show for life. hes a punk ass bitch. If i was taylor swift i would have kicked him off stage and slapped him in the face.

To me it just shows a total lack of respect for a fellow artist, plain and simple.

BobbyFresco
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Kanye might be racist but he loves white women, as evidenced by his GF who I might add, looks much better online than she does on tv.

Vteckidd
09-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Kanye might be racist but he loves white women, as evidenced by his GF who I might add, looks much better online than she does on tv.

her bald head is pretty hot.

But hes a classless fool IMO :P

BobbyFresco
09-13-2009, 10:50 PM
i could care less about Taylor Swift or Kanye. But to me, thats just totally disrespectful to someone that is in your profession.

Its all opinion based, and its the VMAs, its not the Oscars. He should be banned from every awards show for life. hes a punk ass bitch. If i was taylor swift i would have kicked him off stage and slapped him in the face.

To me it just shows a total lack of respect for a fellow artist, plain and simple.

I agree with the fact that it was disrespectful. No doubt about it.
I'm just laughing at all the uproar over a bootleg award show...

boostedb16
09-13-2009, 10:52 PM

To me it just shows a total lack of respect for a fellow artist, plain and simple.lol, i wished she would have told him on stage that he was a dick and drilled him in the head with the moon man.

pworld14
09-13-2009, 10:54 PM
yeah, I was pretty disappointed with that idiot. He is really looking stupid and I'm sure Beyonce didn't appreciate what he did because it kinda made her look bad. BUT it was classy what she did when she got the Video of the Year. I wonder what Jay-Z has to say about it.

stephen
09-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Kanye West does not care about white people.

LMAO!!!! best quote of 09'!

EJ25RUN
09-13-2009, 10:57 PM
I agree with the fact that it was disrespectful. No doubt about it.
I'm just laughing at all the uproar over a bootleg award show...

My issue is who was in the line of fire. Actually, i take that back.

Kayne's line of ragging hatred against white people.

Taylor didn't deserve that. No matter if it was just at some random location or whatever.

boosted_nonv
09-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Kanye is lonely ya'll he's just striving for attention, it was f'd up what he did to Taylor, he isn't racist just likes everthing his way and if he doesn't get it he does stuff like that, yea he's a sad soul